Podestas Linked to "the most heavily reported missing-person case in modern history"

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann#

They're going to have to redefine "smoking Gun"at this point. It's over folks. They're finished. Share this with as many places as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uAA2g
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7941
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9364

archive.fo/5UecO
archive.fo/YJJnJ
archive.fo/rwOig
archive.fo/mKH6M
archive.fo/Jeh0X
archive.is/2XUmH
pagesix.com/2016/03/17/alleged-epstein-madam-forced-to-hand-over-17-years-of-documents/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-490415/Row-McCanns-use-1million-Madeleine-fund-pay-mortgage.html
archive.is/57Na8
archive.is/xoSTT
archive.is/Tm6Uh
archive.is/vI4fA
sli.mg/xqMMHr
archive.is/gWlV6
youtube.com/watch?v=mfdMfYkRnxQ
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52800
archive.is/aum77
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52930
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52992
rt.com/news/365576-wikileaks-servers-dos-attack/
map.norsecorp.com/#/
i.imgur.com/sbBgrig.jpg
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52920
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52948
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/07/a-warning-a-reminder-the-final-24-hours/
archive.is/i9Odg
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52974
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52988
voat.co/v/news/1394666#submissionTop
twitter.com/camfp/status/795518190881218561
archive.is/Rj5T8
archive.is/gwEHj
findmadeleine.com/about_us/madeleines-fund.html
clerk.house.gov/foreign/reports/2007q2may14.txt
opensecrets.org/lobby/firmsum.php?id=D000022193&year=2007
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50936
americanprogress.org/issues/courts/news/2005/04/06/1431/letter-signed-by-international-progressive-leaders-regarding-kofi-annans-proposal-to-create-a-new-human-rights-council/
powerpacplus.org/conference_speakers
page*six.com/2016/03/17/alleged-epstein-madam-forced-to-hand-over-17-years-of-documents/
pagesix.com/tag/ghislaine-maxwell/
page*six.com/2016/04/21/jeffrey-epsteins-sex-slave-to-question-his-madam-in-court/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/16432
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/18532
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46134
findmadeleine.com/campaigns/unidentified_people.html
northeastqueensjewish.org/Statements/Releases/2007-10-28_Installation.php
opensecrets.org/lobby/clientsum.php?id=D000023834&year=2007
alcatel-lucent.pai.pt
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/24737
politico.com/story/2015/10/kgb-podestas-cook-214286
archive.is/vi8Nb
twitter.com/chefamyb?lang=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann
voat.co/v/news/1394666
hoogrrl2.blogspot.com/2007_04_01_archive.html
archive.fo/dZk0h
web.archive.org/web/20161025164217/http://mccannfiles.com/id353.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/07LISBON2527_a.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Kalb,_New_York
xervant.com/company
express.co.uk/news/uk/119199/Maddie-yacht-mystery
ewmi.org/sites/ewmi.org/files/OrgFiles/EWMIKosovoConfSummary.pdf
washingtonian.com/2007/04/27/tony-podesta-trades-up/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-482039/Madeleine-Police-trial-torturing-mother-missing-girl.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-482007/Lies-beatings-secret-trials-dark-police-handling-Madeleine-case.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52873
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52901
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52937
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1205365/Owner-3m-yacht-centre-Madeleine-McCann-hunt-vows-to-help-investigation.html
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5bk8ex/john_and_tony_podesta_bear_an_uncanny_resemblance/#bottom-comments
archive.is/Mboaf
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/795541997721292800
matrixlaw.co.uk/member/mark-summers/
archive.is/Mboaf#selection-723.13-723.28
facebook.com/james.alefantis
facebook.com/podesta
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004909605685
facebook.com/alex.podesta.5
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=623418971003925&set=a.155827504429743.29287.100000074825567&type=3&theater
embassyportugal-us.org/contact/
news
nolavie.com/p-3-the-chapel-of-the-almighty-dollar-31788/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27938
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49544
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/24083
twitter.com/hashtag/madeleinemccann
washingtoncitypaper.com/food/blog/20840980/alt-right-conspiracy-theorists-obsess-over-comet-ping-pong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pier_Paolo_Pasolini#Murder
content.met.police.uk/Article/Operation-Grange/1400005508791/35434
w
instagram.com/p/RDhLr4vkki/
archive.is/ToIPO
archive.is/4zgS5
archive.is/8JUVR
archive.is/mBe9e
archive.is/GhkyM
instagram.com/p/d15qrBPkkU/
boards.4chan.org/b/thread/710849507
w
whale.to/c/keyhole.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilarri
archive.is/GhkyM/09486805fc24b12f33521322f0addb5b25b19358
web.archive.org/web/20161107092854/http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/BOATS.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Ping_Pong
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if thats the real police sketch it looks a lot like them. can anyone confirm they were in portugal, or at least out of the states at that time?

Youtube Documentary for those who have never heard of this famous case.

Anyways, who is Mr. Sandler and what does he have to do with the McCann family?

Nice try CTR

I would share this but if there is no satanism involved none of my friends would care.

those are the real sketches.

It's all there. I dare you to try spinning this. You fucking can't. This isn't some small missing person's case.

If any of this is true, why would they nab the girl themselves and risk being seen? They're rich and powerful enough to have people do that for them.

why would they use an illegal bathroom email server and hire dennis nedry to shore it up against a relentless torrent of hack attacks? these people are idiots at opsec.

It's not all there. You're trying to push those pics as being the Podestas. That is literally all you have. Show us other connections, their names mentioned in articles as being suspects, maybe something that proves they were in Portugal at that time. Otherwise you're just trying to muddy the waters with shit. But you would do that, isn't shit an ingredient in Spirit Cooking? Now THAT scandal has loads of PROOF you freaky satanic cannibals.

Why would they talk in easy to understand code calling kids different foods? They're arrogant as fuck.

Is this legit?

WEW LAD

If this shit is legit, we're gonna have to tear ass and spread this. Jesus Christ, these sick fucks just don't know when to stop themselves.

John Podesta wiped his email ==THE SAME DAY== Madeleine went missing.

holy shit

FUCKING BUMP

It's a pure coincidence :^)

Want more proof. Look at the placement of the FUCKING mole.

what's still missing is evidence placing john and tony molesta in portugal.

It was buried with Jimmy Hoffa.

That sketch is them… I fucking knew this pedo shit would lead somewhere eventually.

=GET THE NOOSES READY==

They're real sketches.
archive.is/uAA2g

He's been to Portugal before. This email was sent a few months after the abduction took place.

What do we do now Holla Forums?

If we can place him there around the same time as she went missing, add it to all the other info we have about him being a sick fuck.. we might have something here

One of these sketches looks to be Epstein's wife…

because they're arrogant idiots who think they can get away with it thats why

Surely an eyewitness would have never been able to spot something like that from a distance.

maybe someone could show this to Madeline's parents

and don't mention a *chan board

Hmmm…
This email (literally the oldest one of all the podesta leaks at this point) has him seeing the Sandlers on that week.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9364

I think that, again, a lot of you are seeing what you want to see. But since the email does mention a "trip" and many of you seem to think Herb Sandler is involved, I thought I would pass it along.

Well unless it's her. I don't know who else this could be. Does anyone else in that sketch lineup look familiar?

make an easy to explain spreadable infographic.

get it to cuckchan, r/donald, etc. don't claim we have the final nail, but we surely have something here.

Who are the other four, user?

nose looks way off

Just that fucking picture alone is a smoking gun guys. This is it right here, if we can get enough solid circumstantial evidence tied together we will have the entire fucking planet waking up on a Monday knowing HRC and friends are child abductor fucking pedos

Yeah, that's what I figured. Still banking on it being Epstein's wife.

Actually the bottom left of

Is a bald version of that cunt.

The eyebrows, nose, seem very similar unless I am over analyzing.

The hole face seems way to feminine to be male.

REPORT THE THREAD WITH STICKY AS THE REASON
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Im biting my fucking fingers off. This my brethen is pure gold.

KEK IS GOD

PURE COINCIDENCE

There's nothing to see here, goyim. Why would a man who enjoys drinking jizz martinis and raping children, kidnap a small girl. There's nothing to see here. One of the Chosen would never do a thing like this. Please do not smear this man. He's your greatest ally.

Any reason you're duplicating efforts with plebbit?

inb4 frogposters derailing the thread right after I go to bed, maybe I'll just make another thread tomorrow if you do

Chin is completely different. I do see the nose is similar. The forehead also looks much larger on the reference image than the real image. I can see they are super similar though.

Those sketches of the Podestas do seem to match up extremely closely though. They are so close I would think anyone who thinks otherwise is mistaken.

We're doing it. Solving missing person's cases, exposing the corrupt government, getting donald trump in office, building the wall, saving the white race. We're so close to having everything we've ever wanted. I'm so proud of us.

You call that a "Cohencidence"

This is too big not to work together with reddit & half Holla Forums isn't it? We need this literally everywhere we possibly can. Someone get this to Alex jones too.

plastic surgery is a possibility, look for earlier pictures of her

Don't go to bed. Keep digging

pic on right might be wearing a rug

Stop spamming these threads you fucking CTR retard. We know the Podestas are involved in real satanic shit and probably more and of course you'd like to divert our attention from that. Too bad suckas, the whole world knows.

seconding this. The woman is 69 right now & looks to be 30 in some photos.

I'd keep it pure social media. I'd target his fan base pages on social media though. It'd be a waste of time emailing his crew directly.

Anybody called the number in that pic? Surely it's not still in service?

Don't you understand what I'm saying? Link to it so people aren't wasting time finding the same stuff.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bk68b/this_is_not_a_fraud_john_and_tony_podesta_match/

Top right is Johnny Cage on meth.

Just contact her parents already.

Does anyone know a way to get in contact with them? They need to see this immediately. They have a right to know.

Just tweeted this directly to Podesta, I hope I don't suicide with two bullet holes to the back of the head

OY VEY

Listen to this good goy. Podesta has been smeared enough. There is no need to further smear this man.

THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC RELASTIONS ANNOUNCEMENT FROM YOUR GREATEST ALLY

Do we have any proof the Podestas were in Portugal at the time?

Give this another hour and it will be fucking everywhere.

Absolute madman. Let us know if you get any response.

The top right sort of look like Obama?

who fucking cares, don't let the truth get in the way of a great theory

We need people combing the emails around this time frame for proof. If we have that they're absolutely done for. It won't just be circumstantial evidence at that point.

GET THIS SHIT TRENDING

Is it just me or does 2B look like Elizabeth Frawley Bagley, the ambassador to Portugal while Clinton was in office?

ITS GHISLANE MAXWELL!!!!! THE FUCKING CHICK IS GHISLANE MAXWELL!!!!

I already did. See

There's a couple o'month gap in his emails - as if a portion were wiped. Gap ends on the 5th of May 2007.

Well that's it. This is certifiable happening material.

the creepy pizza guy who is brocks boyfriend has this photos on his fucking instagram
archive.fo/5UecO
archive.fo/YJJnJ
archive.fo/rwOig
archive.fo/mKH6M
archive.fo/Jeh0X
archive.is/2XUmH

hillary has had a fucking fundraiser at the place before too.

Who is Ghislane Maxwell again?

who dat

This is a surprising development. Not that the Pedostas are tied to child abduction, but rather that McCann's parents might not have murdered her.

pagesix.com/2016/03/17/alleged-epstein-madam-forced-to-hand-over-17-years-of-documents/

That's not from eyewitness report. There was A LOT of CP with the girl on TOR and freenet. Her being on the leash, naked in a cage, getting fucked by men.
It was constructed both from eyewitness reports and the parts of the CP pictures.

Now that I think about it, the man fucking the girl had the same complexion as Podesta.

First time in my life I regret not saving CP I encountered.

HOLY FUCK

Praise Kek!

Holy.

Fucking.

Shit.

the creepy pizza guy who is brocks boyfriend has this photos on his fucking instagram
archive.fo/5UecO
archive.fo/YJJnJ
archive.fo/rwOig
archive.fo/mKH6M
archive.fo/Jeh0X
archive.is/2XUmH

hillary has had a fucking fundraiser at the place before too.

Holla Forums just surfaced this photo

Was there ever a reason to believe they killer her?

shit….. im legit spooked

mcccans literally paid off their mortgage using the money. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-490415/Row-McCanns-use-1million-Madeleine-fund-pay-mortgage.html

That's not it, the girl in CP had shorted hair. She was referred to as the new Kimmie, and she looked a lot like Kimmie.

I was spreading this around on twitter trying to get the word out to help spark the fire, twitter is now down for me. Anyone else?

So what is this, Happeningcon 2? I think at happening con 1 Literally AYYLMAOS & Sasquatch get proven to be real. We've never been at this level of happening.

Their account of events was sketchy as shit, but for the most part I'm just being a shithead and throwing out memes.

The girl in the second post looks just like Madeleine

twitter is still working for me. here are some DNS records, in case anyone needs them.

twitter.com. 193 IN A 104.244.42.129
twitter.com. 193 IN A 104.244.42.193
twitter.com. 193 IN A 104.244.42.65
twitter.com. 193 IN A 104.244.42.1

Jesus fucking Christ. Why the hell are you watching CP, you sick fuck?

Forget that, show it to the Daily Mail or whatever cancerous tabloid it was that would never fucking drop it. They'll have it everywhere in hours.

What the fuck lads.

She has a specific eyeball mark that mad her eye unique. Do we have a full HD picture from that Holla Forums thread by any chance? Shit's old as fuck, so I doubt it, but still.

Goddamn.

Send this to the authorities.

btw look at these articles in June where the media was blaming Trump for being involved with Epstein.

archive.is/57Na8
archive.is/xoSTT
archive.is/Tm6Uh
archive.is/vI4fA

The fact they accused Trump of this shit makes me think they actually did it. That's liberal's favorite play, accuse everyone else of doing what they're already doing. They stole it from those Evangelical mega-church leaders who bitched about fags all day and then went home to their rent boys.

I'm looking but wikileaks is having some problems, I keep getting 502 bad gateway. Even if it's not in the emails, it doesn't mean he wasn't there.

The images of Podesta brothers next to those artist interpretations and the fact that John wiped his email the day the girl went missing are enough to spread and get more people asking more questions. The more exposure this gets, the more likely we are to find more information. I feel if John doing this did happen (extremely likely) that he would have wiped it.

The good news is that if the emails are missing, we already have a pretense of Clinton and her friends deleting important emails that would implicate them in crimes. The window has already been shifted from
to
Lies always catch up to you and watching this happen to Clintons is absolute proof that being a piece of shit will catch up to you.

If I were their parents and I knew or suspected Clintons were involved with this, I would turn the fuck away instantly because I know I'd end up suicided with 4 bullet wounds in the back of the head from 4 different guns.

I'm having problems too. Twitter uses several servers spread out, an outage could affect some people but not everyone. I am not having any luck loading it, and I haven't done anything on it political. Wouldn't be surprised if there was a large effort to disrupt the internet before the elections, it's a huge problem for the elites that people are discussing things like we are.

yeah, like that will do anything. how about we send it to the FBI or NYPD?

I've tweeted this twice to the Metropoliceuk and once to Podesta, then my twitter went down and I cannot access it

Holy fuck guys….. went to wikileaks for some confoirmations

Wikileaks is down
Wikileaks is down

It's finally happening isnt it

What if that was always the plan.

sli.mg/xqMMHr

OVERLAP GIF OF THE 2 PEDOS. HOLY FUCK

JUST A COHENCIDENCE

DELETE THIS

lol talk about an understatement

No, there isn't. If there was, they'd have found something by now pertaining to the case.

Not her, how fucking new are you?

THIS THIS THIS AND THIS

It's up for me. What was the exact link you used?

Solid overlap

wikileaks intermittent 502s are consistent with organic traffic overloading their backend systems. hit F5, but gently and politely. don't hammer it over and over again.

Adding to this, though it's been discussed in previous threads, not only does she have ties in Portugal, Podesta, and the Clintons, but this is particularly relevant.

Am I the only one seeing a resemblance here?

Is this really happening?

Same girl?>>8102798

Calm the fuck down, of course their servers are getting hammered right now and they know it's going on. Not everyone has the hosting strength of a mongolian bacon mill.

This was found by 4 Holla Forums & R_the_Donald is already covering it. It's already spreading everywhere & I wouldn't be surprised if we hear something about this within the next 24 hours.

Brace yourselves guys. We're entering a non stop happening train for the next 2 days.

Can you confirm? Maybe it's just you.

WEEEEEWWWWW LADDDDD
His ass is cooked

holy shit, those slimy kikes.

Shouldn't this been sent to British authorities?
Or something like Interpol?

WTF?
Why it went down?
What specific message appears if you want to access it?

I didn't know it was this bad. I ask for strength in Kek's blessing to help us through this time. Please deliver justice to the evil of this world or provide the guidence for us to help.

Same thin ass eyebrows

Ok, so let me get this straight.

The John Podesta, receives a mail a day after Madeleine is kidnapped, in which someone wishes him a nice trip.
Regarding the Madeleine abduction, the sketch of 2 men related to the kidnap, matches that of the Podesta brothers.
Also, we have no emails of John Podesta from and before the day of the kidnapping,
Out of pure coincidence a woman is spotted too, whose sketch matches the Jeffrey Epstein sex slave recruiter or whatever.

And all this, is a
((( PURE COINCIDENCE )))
correct?

You can't make a mistake like that. Holy shit that nose is longer than an elephant's

What girl? Madeleine?

Never assume it's spread everywhere until it's picked up by everywhere.

All I'm getting is Connection time out

isitdownright.com CONFIRMS IT"S DOWN

IT IS OFFICIALLY HAPPENING

REPEAT

WE ARE AT HAPPENING-CON 2

That is the only resolution I could find that picture in. But I'll be looking to see any other pictures of this girl.

Of course, makes complete sense.

What the fuck is happening?

Honestly I have no faith at all anymore in any government authority or law enforcement organization.

The sketch is probably ghislaine maxwell, who was epstein's procurer. She had short hair around that time and it looks just like her.

They've been having problems for about an hour according to their Twitter, which most of us can't even reach any more.

I know, just trying to keep things on track and not focus on something not overly important.

It's in and out with 502 errors

You are close, just like you were close to trips. But John deleted his emails the same day the girl went missing, which is why the emails are missing. Other than that you're pretty much spot on.

It's in and out. I assume this is starting to blow up and people are hitting wikileaks really hard. If it were shut down, it'd never bounce back. If it were ddos, the people we're up against have enough money to make the ddos strong enough to keep the site down for a long time.

I think I'm gonna throw up.

HOLY FUCK TWITTER IS DOWN TOO

Isn't that a huge red flag still? When is the last time this happened? halfchan Holla Forums is claiming they're getting dossed right now too. What the fuck is going on?

TWITTER IS FUCKING DOWN, WE SCARED THEM.

Can anyone place them in Portugal at the time? Because other wise this is a red herring to stop you from digging on more important things.

I've still got Twitter. Another US only 'attack'?

Is Twitter temporary kill? Is it just being overrun? Did something drop we don't know about?

Twitter is down.

t. user from Germany

The hacker known as 400lbchan has officially btfo of these pedokikes.

PANIC!!!!

what the fuck is this?

am another yuropoor, can confirm

twitter is down, wikileaks is up. what else should I check?

Fuck ITS HAPPENING

Assange you beautiful mother fucker. Comey dropped the investigation, you dropped the Clinton cartel.

This is it guys. IT IS FUCKING OVER.

Pretty sure that's Ghislane Maxwell - daughter of the Mossad spy newspaper owner Robert Maxwell - not Epstein's wife.

Keep digging motherfuckers

Yes, it was a girl, that looked exactly like her.

Most oldfags here have watched CP and some point, you idiot.
And that's what makes us strong, we actually know the enemy, their codewords and their victims.

(Cchecked)

Keep digging, fags

They fucking knocked it down. Brothers we are on to something.
ISN'T GLORIOUS!!

Dallas, Texas here. Twitter is down. Wikileaks is up.

Honestly man this past week has made me rethink everything about life.

The world seemed so innocent when it was just dumb negroes and Kebabs snackbaring.

There are depths of depravity and evil which extend far beyond my wildest imagination occuring right under our noses.

voat has been having problems for the last few days too. I wouldn't be surprised if they were trying to ddos right leaning sites before the election to mitigate the spreading of leaks. They probably know something huge is coming and they know it'll spread via the internet.

Given their resources and that they don't care about giving money to anyone as long as it gets the job done, I wouldn't be surprised if they were paying people who own bot nets to attack right leaning websites to prevent the spread of upcoming leaks.

voat and 4chan are getting shit on too. Check other right wing social websites, specially social ones where information spreads quickly and there's heavy discussion/digging. Like I said, I wouldn't be surprised if Clintons had right wing websites ddosed all the way until election night to keep more leaks from spreading.

Something like this probably deserves its own thread though, the Podesta link is way too fucking obvious to get derailed. It's also extremely suspicious that we get some new ddoses so close to when this was uncovered.

no the only pedo faggot here is you. burn in hell satanist

ALART

ALART

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

i am officially raising our happening level to code orange

I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

IT IS HAPPENING, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

That is definitely fucking semen on that baby's mouth and cheek.

I can't think on what the fuck else that could be. That is no way drool or afterbirth.

THAT'S NUT

While I was able to get on Wikileaks, I cannot get on Twitter anymore. This is right as everyone was passing around these sketches.

This is fucking insane:
www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/oct/14/british-detectives-efits-madeleine-mccann-suspect?0p19G=c
archive.is/gWlV6 (sadly archive doesn't pickup the video thumbnail)

IT'S FUCKING THEM

Nice try labeling us all as child porn watchers. Really smooth shilling fgt.

ARCHIVE THIS THREAD.

Holla Forums MIGHT GO DOWN.

only rapists and child molestors would want the company of muslims.

Only psychopaths find alliances and understanding with other psychos. Its a part of their inherent vanity.

the twitter outage is finally reaching me. problems with the image server and t.co redirects.

I don't think anyone near Clinton has the moral fiber to use pedophilia as an insult.

There is no god, but Kek, and Chaos is his prophet.

voat still exists? I got off that ride a long time ago because it was full of Long Live Holla Forums!s and they were the only ones giving it any progress.

I don't think it's semen, but the wet spot is definitely why that picture was posted, since it is reminiscent of semen.

Please, God, let us be fucking crazy. I really hope we are deluded weaboos

ALL FUCKING HANDS ON DECK
GET THE FUCK IN HERE

I actually agree. They would probably have some sort of internal reaction to remembering their own pedo-ness that'd give them away.

ffs wordfilter
you can figure it out from context if you were there

Someone send this to the Daily Mail.
With a bit of luck those madlads will publish it under "Internet Sleuths says they've found yadda yadda".
Actually, send them that headline, but replace the yadda bit.

ITS HAPPENING

Twitter still offline in Germany.

cuckpol is still up, Breitbart is up, r/donald is up, Drudge is up, infowars took a long time to respond but is up. twitter still down.

don't know where else to look. the Holla Forumss are the only thing we need up, that and twitter.

I know that gay blowjob, user.

this would be the optimal time for a last-minute twitter maintenance window to support election day capacity.

Imagine what they would do if all this was allowed because of islam

Confirming.
Twitter belly up in France too.

This is it. I'm not going to sleep for two days

r/Donald and kikebart it is then?

the US government spent time with kikes and third world sandshit countries.

their third world anti white mannerisms rubbed off on those fuckwits.

We need OC

nvm don't imagine it
I'm gonna go throw up again

With this many hours till the end of the race?

NO SLEEP ALLOWED

Update. Found one more picture of the girl but could not get a clear view of her right eye.

I suppose so

IS THIS REAL OR AM I CRAZY

POST IT MOTHERFUCKER

How does it feel knowing you singlehandedly got them to shut twitter down?

You know this is an IMAGE board right?

The God Emperor & Evil do not sleep. How can we possibly rest while this is going on?

TRY IT

Where is the evidence? I can't help feel this thread is trying to slide the new wikileaks digging.

youtube.com/watch?v=mfdMfYkRnxQ

1:31

M8, you are 1 click away from

Having watched CP is not what matters, but the reasoning behind it. Homemade snuff and CP was being posted routinely on cuckchan with people sharing it on /rs/ and /t/ and making memes out of it.

The difference is, we have been molded by darkness, but never absorbed by it.

Welp.

We just need a cropped image of her face so we can match up her eyes.

fucking wikileaks is down for me now

Has anyone contacted Scotland Yard about this? They are the ones that released the computer "sketches". I'm not a eurofag so I'm not really the right guy to do it.

ipso reverso!

THIS IS NEW LEAK DIGGING YOU DENSE (2)WAT

Twitter is back, if you're on it then rev up those retweet engines

My faith in humanity is restored. Kinda.

It's real and I'm reading it right now.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52800

Why is Assange holding back?

they go up to 52992 now

Sensible_chuckle.webm.avi

I'm getting 502 Bad Gateways on Wikileaks.

We haven't even begun. You're going to be so faithful in mankind your head will spin.

Praise Kek!

twatter is back up for me

We need some people more knowledgeable with Epstein to give us a resource of people who are around him. We should get pictures of important people around Podesta and Clinton to and see if any others are close matches. If Podesta is using related emails to talk about this stuff, there's a good chance other people near him are implicated.

I'm not familiar with it, I'm sure other anons aren't familiar with the whole thing either. We don't need you to write out a long wall of text, just links to resources of people involved with this shit (with archives).

Yes it does, and it's apparently big enough to warrant a multi-day ddos.

archive.is/aum77

Good to hear. I'm going to keep an eye on this shit, wikileaks could be high demand. I don't know what Twitter could be, it would take a lot to take out such a large site. And they could upgrade capacity without taking the site offline. I don't think they'd do anything to reddit, it's still a net gain for them since the admins let CTR run rampant there.

1. John Podesta wipes his email the same day the girl goes missing
2. John and Tony Podesta's faces match up extremely well with the police sketches

Feels like my fiance is going to find my suicide note and two bullet holes in the back of my head tomorrow

What's being released? Why are we getting Ddossed?

It goes up to 52992. Were they planning another dump before Twitter shit the bed?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52930

what a coincidence lel

It doesn't go further than 52992:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52992

What's the significance here, I'm catching up…so there are "unreleased" emails that we're somehow able to access like an easter egg?

He made guys like Cernovich & Holla Forums dig into the spirit cooking stuff. Maybe the rest of us have to pull our weight or something.

It probably gives you Pedo Good Boy Points in the Satanic secret society. You rise in the ranks of it depending on your worth. Like a Mafia soldier has to kill and steal alot before he gets promoted to a boss.

According to the DDOS map, the DDOS is coming from INSIDE AMERICA? Am I reading this right? The U.S. is DDOSing itself?

This is disturbing as shit, but I guess any information is good information at this point

All pedos, report in

CODE ORANGE CONFIRMED HAPPENING FRONT PAGE OF RT

rt.com/news/365576-wikileaks-servers-dos-attack/

Twitters up here in Ausland, is it still down for you guys?

TWITTER IS BACK UP

You got a link or a map? I wanna know where it's coming from, specifically

user we can't have American citizens interfering with the election by communicating online.

because it's much harder for an unorganized force like the internet to investigate 6 gazillion emails at once, instead he dumps them in packages.

?

we don't even need to place him in Portugal. Find out if he was in the EU at the time. Particularly, Spain, France, Switzerland, Belgium or Italy.

See for yourself.

map.norsecorp.com/#/

Why didn't they drop the final 4500 emails?
What secrets do they hold that even wikileaks doesn't want us knowing about?

Page refuses to load

They were probably going to be dropped tomorrow.

Have to see if she had short hair during this time.

Coincidence?

GUY'S LOOK AT HER RIGHT EYE I THINK I SEE IT.

It requires Java I think.

A little girl shouldn't have bags under their eyes at that age.

NO IT IS NOT

IF ANYONE GETS ON, TWEET

Looks more like Ghislaine Maxwell.

Nah, Madeleine is way older than that.

Ok. Well if the attacks seem to be emanating from the Virginia, Colorado, Utah, or Northern California areas, that would be interesting.

Coincidence?

Here ya go

Haven't had it open very long. Lots of traffic coming from Redmond

She would've been around 10 or 11 at the time of this picture.

Look at the shape of the stuff on its cheek.
Shaped like a heart.

It's a slavic trait.

Ofcoursh goy!

Trump is going to be president for 3 terms at this rate.

Or it's saliva that the girl just left after a kiss, you utter fucking retard.

trending on twitter right now

Darn of The Second Day

48 Hours Remain

Reported to Interpol.

BOYS THERE IS SOMETHING IN THESE FUCKING EMAILS, KEEP FUCKING DIGGING, GET ENERGY NO SLEEP.

CHRIST IS WITH US, OUR PALADIN TRUMP NEEDS US RIGHT NOW!

Dubs don't lie. Holy ballsack, it fucking fits too well.

For you, a rare pepe appropriate for this thread.

PRAISE KEK

We live in an age where some random user can tweet something that would by all rights get him killed were he to hand Podesta this photo in person.

What a time to be alive!

I sent a tip to the FBI. I said this

I found this image on a forum, I am sure you already know about this but I figured I would submit a tip anyway. Also, right as this started spreading on the social media website Twitter it appears to have been knocked offline possibly with a Denial of Service Attack. God bless America.
i.imgur.com/sbBgrig.jpg

Regarding: The Podesta Brothers possibly involved in the kidnapping of Madeleine Mccann

Well done user.

God help it, too.

very effective tweet

TWITTER HASHTAG?
Let's decide on a hashtag or see what's trending regarding Maddy

Yeah, if it was one of them, I'd be saging the thread.
But both of them?
No fucking way.
We got them.

uhh there is a helicopter hovering around outside my house

Do you live near a ghetto?

alright guys
KEEP CALM AND KEEP DIGGING

Teach you for living in the ghetto

You're just tired and paranoid

This

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52920

Stop living in the ghetto
But if you dont, and if you were involved in any sending shit to anyone
Well then, just go outside and do the Christ pose

#Pedosta

yup just the niggers down the street

wake up a neighbor or someone else in the house. god damn it we need you user

CONTEXT

How do we get people to believe this?

Also, some user pointed out that the wiki has GPS of where she vanished from. Dunno what could be found out from it but here

5A Rua Dr Agostinho da Silva, Praia da Luz, Portugal
37.0886565°N 8.7308398°W

Nice module, faggot.
"Guys, I'm concerned no one will believe" = "SHUT UP WHORE IF YOU TELL ANYONE THEY WON'T BELIEVE YOU NOW SUCK THE SHIT OFF MY DICK!"

They won't
People believe what's pushed in, only a handful believe facts
But that handful can move mountains

wikileaks down again!
FUUUUUUCK

==Jesus christ==.

I'm using #SaveMadeleine for mine. Going to spread everything I can.

These people are fucking sick!

All this damage control on a Sunday night.

Imagine the fireworks we'll see between now and Wednesday!

user here, holy shit

Wikileaks.org?

I can access it from Germany.

Where the fuck have you been?

Another nice module. "Hey guys you know there's only a few thousand of you right, it's pointless, right? Don't you just wish it would stop?"
Filtered

The podesta email search is being DDOSed

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52948

This one is weird.

I figure an hour or so before the results are announced the happening levels will increase to critical mass, and the entire front page will be stickies

why would any kid leave that much saliva on a baby's cheek? was she trying to lick it? what a retarded kid.

Did anyone post this yet?

^^^^^^^

I didn't ask for this.

…no

tfw cant go to bed now. This thread is too important

You better anticipate massive communications systems failures. It doesn't matter. Get off the couch & go vote. If you already voted, accompany your family members. We're in this together. GO VOTE

"Every internet platform and network will be utilized, manipulated, controlled by oppositional forces (massive multi-billion corporate entities and financial conglomerates) who have a vested self-interest (financial and ideological) in the outcome of the U.S. election. No effort will be too extreme, and nothing is out-of-bounds."
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/07/a-warning-a-reminder-the-final-24-hours/

Context of drawing?

what's the guy's name?

Consider this:
Madeleine Beth McCann's parents are involved in politics, they offered a ton of money to whoever could help find Madeleine I BELIEVE this needs to be confirmed by one of you. Consider this, what if they are in on the abduction and faked wanting her back because they knew where she was, hence offering a lot of money she knows nobody would every receive. This is just a theory.

Did Mr. Handy ever have an acne problem? Or a meth problem?

ANTHONY WIENER YOU DOLT

see>>8102744

leave, kike

Oh fuck

That's fucking Anthony Weiner, user.

The guy who's going to die by 'suicide' in prison for all of the hell his texts brought down on the DNC.

You can calmly go to bed knowing that you will be waking up to the Hillary campaign being over.

i'm digging and retweeting

shrillary's tard pack has been attacking a lot of sites lately
shitpost related:
>archive.is/i9Odg
The WRH server continues to be under INTENSE attack by Hillary's "Tantrum squad."
But the site keeps bouncing back, so if during the day you cannot connect, wait a minute or two and try again. Thank you for your patience. It is obvious the "bad guys" are in a state of total panic to act like this!

I know her family got fucktons of donations after the abduction, dig into where the money comes from and if you link it to anything DNC or HRC related it is an undeniable smoking gun. If they were getting paid as an accomplice I suspect a shell game was set up in advance.

MY BODY CAN'T HANDLE ALL THIS FUCKING HAPPENINGS IN SUCH ROW

Anthony Weiner reminds me of vid related, esp about 1m30s in

Wait a minute…

What are the chances that WikiLeaks actually has Podesta's emails from BEFORE 2007-05-04 that outline his plans to kidnap Madeleine? Would they drop them Monday, the day before the election?

Impulse. The very nature of these people is about reveling in dark primal urges. And yeah, they are rich and powerful and have gotten away with so much, why not this? Hell I'm sure that "risk" just added to the thrill. Like a caged lion that's been served meals for years finally being set free to hunt down its prey. Finally the idea that they would never ever get another chance at this girl probably sealed her fate.

And look, 9 years later and they are still walking around free.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52974

oh snap kek

In my humble opinion, this case is fully confirmed. No sign of trickery. How the hell does Holla Forums stay up?

==ALERT=

THIS IS CURRENTLY BEING SURPRESSED ON r_THEDONALD

INFO CURRENTLY BEING SURPRESSED ON REDDIT

That would be the end of it, wouldn't it.
I don't think we'll be that lucky, but I don't trust reality right now.

HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT

Huh? I'm not sure I understand. Maybe it's because I should be sleeping instead of being here but if someone can explain how that picture proves he wiped his e-mail the same day Madeleine went missing, please do it.

Besides, shouldn't we be trying to find out if they were in Portugal when Madeleine disappeared? That seems to me more important.

I agree

Welp that means it is true then. Oh my.

did any yuro user do this?

Honestly, when this image was first posted in whatever thread it was, I was like "yeah sure, kek, they do look alike, good one user", but there was zero evidence to go on besides the similarity of the images and Podesta's vaguely-worded pizza emails.

Now I'm thinking an alphabet soup agent made that post to tip us off. The fact that John deleted his emails the day of the disappearance is significant.

Is there anyone currently spreading this on voat.co?

Is this some sort of facial recognition software?

WHAT THE FUCK
Does the timeframe make sense? How old should she be?

#JusticeForMaddie

I looked at photos of him from 2010-2011.
it IS him

The top of the head of that girl on the left, it looks like it's been ripped off.

Like, you know…

Are you fucking stupid? Why would you tip him off?

Sauce for pics

What about the pockmarks the suspect had?

I concede that the (((nose))) and the hairline are an absolutely uncanny match though.

This could be what they were talking about when they said the next leak was gonna be fake

If he reacts somehow (deleting his profile etc.), this would say a lot.

Stop yelling with big bold red letters when your conclusion has lots of holes. How do you know that website is a 100% reliable? And Madeleine disappeared 7 years ago. Do you know when the photos posted by that pizza pedo guy were taken?

Stop jumping to conclusions to validate your confirmation bias. It's annoying.

kinda doubt it. Not their MO.

They're not so much into mucking up the election as just publishing for maximum coverage

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52988

Uhhh…WTF.

I was looking at your e-mail and I
think that we can be as one. Take a look
at my photograph and email to me so I could
give you more pics and info
Bye

Why would all these bigwigs with a lot to lose go and steal the child personally instead of hiring disposable goons via a trafficking ring?

Wikileaks is still down for me, anyone who can access the attachment should upload it ITT.

Damnit kek what should I believe?

THIS IS WHY THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN DID ADVANCE DAMAGE CONTROL ABOUT WIKILEAKS SUNDAY AFTERNOON

It uses facial recognition and primary facial biometric heuristics to catch a match. So only as good as the program:

Look at his hi-res photos, his skin is all fucked up.

this shit is a red herring, I'm telling you, you're getting played again

Like someone upthread said, impulsiveness. The sort of person who likes diddling kids is clearly not good at controlling their urges.

…but she was abducted 2007

Is there any way we can place Podesta or any of the others in Portugal around May 3rd 2007? (The date madeleine mccann went missing)

Is there any public record of officials and their travel records we can look up or reference?

If we can put either podesta brother in Portugal or even Europe that week we have a solid line of inquiry follow.

Why would some stupid cunt set up a private email server with as much security as Windows xp with confirmations of other countries hacking it? Also a pedophile be the name of Anthony Weiner having access to it with among other 650,000?

it's spam

there is no attachment. use tor to get to wikileaks if you're getting 502.

There is no attachment tab for this email on the Wikileaks website.

This wasn't really leaked as a smoking gun document. Anons have been diligently investigating the pedo/pizza stuff for days. It led to this reveal about the Podestas matching the sketches of that little girls abductors.

I would guess the Whopper they were talking about will come tomorrow or Tuesday.

WE NEED TO PLACE HIM IN PORTUGAL ON THAT DATE

You make good points. Anyone who can explain?

Their pocket scumbag watches the house for them (not sure it's weiner due to the acne/pockmarks). Epstein's personal "acquirer" is the one that actually takes the girl, as seen in the report. Podestas over see it, possibly from the hotel. Maybe have some personal play time if Epstein was happy with her being "used" before delivery.

Done.

Now this is getting a bit spoopy.

This, regular skin creases along with perhaps drug use or sleep deprivation or something else situational could easily be seen as heavy pockmarks. The correlation with his hairline, ears, nose, etc. is too strong to discount. Either it was Weiner or he has an identical twin with acne problems.

This didn't come from a leak. This came from an user matching up a legitimate police suspect rendering from a 2007 abduction case to John Podesta and his brother Tony Podesta.

Explain. How hard is it to explain? Fuck. Yes he looks like Weiner but what's the connection to Madeleine? Explain nigger, explain. I don't see this picture on the Wikipedia page.

Can you screencap these? Some of us still have no access.

voat.co/v/news/1394666#submissionTop

Why wouldn't a group of kikes that have gotten away with murder, rape and pedophilia kidnap a child?

What's the point of hunting, when you can buy mean in a supermarket?

In 2007 they wouldn't have been public servants (W was still president) so unlikely. Nothing we could dig into but pretty easy for a subpoena.

Just tweeted this at podesta
twitter.com/camfp/status/795518190881218561
archive.is/Rj5T8

user, come on. Madeleine is like 12 or 13 years old at this point.

Honestly, I'm not buying the Weiner connection unless the witness comes forward and fingers him. It doesn't look like him plus I would have noticed his nose that looks like it would cause his neck to snap off in a stiff wind

Thread is being raided by goons who don't want us to dig into the wikileaks shit. I mean it would be one thing if there was a strong link, like evidence of them being in Potugal, but there isn't. Witness composites can look like a lot of people. This is your bias taking over.

So, these people might be very influential but not actually that smart or professional about their crimes? I'm willing to buy that. We've already seen that confidence in "muh cronies" is strong enough to have people subpar enough to ask fucking Reddit for help wiping an email server.

Still, the idea that all these people got together on a merry trip to go and snatch one kid… it's odd. If they wanted to smuggle her out of Europe, they'd have been using private jets. That's plausible. But again, why do the tradecraft yourself? Unless it wasn't a snatch, but rather a prearranged sale…

I dont think the Weiner one is close, and no he does not have crack scars but the Podesta and his bro are 100%.

sigh

There's no telling when the Instagram photo was taken.

I'm shadowbanned from Leddit for posting this story in r/the_donald. Holy fuck, we're on to something.

Just think of Frat Boys doing dumb initiation rights like stealing a cow or some stupid shit. It's the same mentality with these super sekret clubs…Just on a much more ridiculously evil scale.

Censoring just makes more people spread it. They are helping us and by the time Monday morning rolls around this will be fucking everywhere.

It's nothing.

Anthony Weiner is kinda low in whatever criminal organizational structure they use. If anyone would be required to take stupid risks in order to keep his status near the top, it would be him, imo

Urges user, he could have been staying there for vacation, saw the little girl, he probably fell for her and had to have her.

Twisted motherfuckers who rape kids, start wars, no decency for human life, absolute stupidity, high sexual Urges for children, I doubt kidnapping if you do it right, you'd get away with it right. lo specially with all that political power.

The British Government had to knew who done it, just like the US won't convict these fucks now.

Proof they're now controlled opposition?

Queue the 'oh god.' Biden video.

Reason Twitter is down is half chan fag playing with bot net.

The pic of the guy that looks like Weiner. IIRC he was identified.

Forget his name but he was a meth head I remember the POC marks

Never thought I'd spend an evening looking at hi-res photos of Anthony Weiner

archive.is/gwEHj
findmadeleine.com/about_us/madeleines-fund.html

MY BRAIN IS TREMBLES!
HOW SLOTHFUL OF THEM TO LOSE THESE EMAILS. NOW THEY SHALL PAY THE PRICE FOR THEIR SLOTHFULNESS!

Weiner's photos from 2007 don't seem to show any traces of pock skin as seen in the sketch. Until we get a plausible link of him to the Madeleine case, I don't think he's the guy.

clerk.house.gov/foreign/reports/2007q2may14.txt

But obviously Podesta was never in congress.

There must be another way to find out their travel records. What about the podesta Group's annual filings?

Here's the Podesta Group's lobbying spending in 2007.

opensecrets.org/lobby/firmsum.php?id=D000022193&year=2007

The only hole in this is the parents. Why would they be important enough for this to happen? IF these guys are into human trafficking then why would they do the heavy lifting? I would assume they had ample access to new material. Is there anything in the parents history or actions before/since? Without knowing the podestas whereabouts and why this could discredit a true bombshell if it comes to light. Be careful anons. Be dilligent. Dig hard in the new emails and this if you must, but don't fuck it up. The Don depends on every vote.

But we're looking at three people (the two Podesta men and the procurer woman) plus possibly Weiner (maybe). Four elites don't happen to go on that kind of merry holiday in a middle class getaway spot without prior arrangement.

Lol where have you been?

T_D has been controlled opposition for half a year or more. They even remodded Lil-Z. Doesn't even matter now, unless they shut down the entire internet there will be no way to stop this and even if they did it would just make things even worse.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50936

John, Thank you so much for hosting and cooking last night. I know it was a big, heavy, inconvenient lift and that you did it out of love and loyalty. It was fabulous. You are so amazing. Unflappable in life and in the kitchen. So many people came out last night for you. Most of us got brought into team Leahy by you and for you. Some, like me, have never left. I am always grateful to you. And with everything else you are working on – GODSPEED!

Your probably right. Thanks for correcting the record! :^)

That isn't nut-it isn't the slightest bit cloudy

Yep. Biden's tone of voice struck me as a guy who knows the game & thinks Weiner is a loose cannon

Show them, its really fucking clear when they see it they will believe.

Ever notice how CTR never get dubs?

Madeleine McCann was born on May 12th 2003, so she'd be 13 if she's still alive, not a little girl anymore.

Heh.

Show them, its really fucking clear when they see it they will believe.

Wrong link

Was this story perhaps amplified by euro intelligence agencies who couldn't say that they knew who it was?

It was a huge media event, the resources poured into it were intense.

Podesta was a nobody until wikileaks. None of this was supposed to happen. Its not like you can just find sick pedo child abductors out of thin air. Podesta could be the fucking chair of HRC campaign BECAUSE he abducted childred for her.

No, she disappeared 9 years ago. 2007.

I wouldn't say just Portugal. Spain and Morocco could give them easy access to the region of Portugal the kidnapping took place. They could easily enter from Spain undetected Because EU member countries make it like traveling from state to state in the US (no boarder security). On top of that they were seen headed to the beach. If they had a boat waiting they could make it to Tangier in Morocco (where no one is on alert and people are more easily bribed) in only 3-4 hours. So basically enter in Spain, waltz into Portugal steal the kid and take a boat to Morocco where no one is looking and bribes are taken with pleasure to look the other way.

I've thought about that as well but these "persons of interests" sketchups have existed for years. But about their damage control, it's a desperate attempt at best. It also fits in line with their previous attempt where they incidentally confirmed the wikileaks leaks are real by referring to them as "stolen documents." Unless they have a way of determining what part of the leaks come next, there's no way they could predict what would arrive the last couple of days and so their safest bet is to resort to the time-tested plausible deniability where they indirectly attack the validity of the wikileaks leaks by saying something ridiculous like, "Whatever you got, it's not real." Plausible deniability will satiate the most gullible clinton voter but they already voted and the ones who haven't will pretend it never happened because muh glass ceiling. Meanwhile normalfags will eat this stuff up. Lastly, their recent pre-emptive damage control again confirms that wikileaks is legit by saying what comes next isn't real but what came before is without actually saying that. They want it both ways but in their own words can't make that happen. Above all else, the (((media))) is silent on the content of the wikileaks emails whereas online they have no virtual control over. Them saying "what's coming next isn't real" is their last desperate attempt to rely on the plausible deniability card because they can't predict what's coming.

When it comes to them and motive, it really doesn't matter. They've been shown to do everything else without remorse. Raping children and keeping them as sex slaves is a drop in the bucket for these people. Understanding why has been the phantom that people who study serial rapists and murderers have been trying to understand.

Reported to CrimeStoppers.

What's fucking worse is that immediately after Madeline disappeared, the parents set up a fund "for" her and paid off their mortgage.

The whole situation was suspicious because the parents didn't even seem to care that she was gone.

who tf sends an email like this? Its sounds so strange in my head reading it.

#Justice4Maddy

THE COMPANIES IN THE OPEN SECRETS LINK DO ANY OF THEM HAVE BRANCHES IN PORTUGAL?

HE'S COULD HAVE KIDNAPPED HER ON A VISIT WITH JEWS

Hmmmm fuck. Remember when some user used Podesta's unchanged email password to log into his account for some travel agency? Did anybody save information from that? Are there screenshots? I know there's at least one screenshot showing off his flights, but it was all recent stuff that doesn't stretch back to 2007. I can't find that screenshot on my computer at the moment, all of my shit's disorganized. If someone has it, please repost it.

ANONS

Does this fit the timeline?

americanprogress.org/issues/courts/news/2005/04/06/1431/letter-signed-by-international-progressive-leaders-regarding-kofi-annans-proposal-to-create-a-new-human-rights-council/

The only complication I can think of is that the composites on Wikipedia are supposed to be of the same person. But since they're from different witnesses plus CP pictures, and since the brothers look similar, we have to assume that this complication is a mistake.

I should add: a catch to the situation was that the parents were in debt.

A scenario a family member thought up was basically:

Possible female person of interest?

powerpacplus.org/conference_speakers

I guess he could be considered that. Just a cog in the wheel to most people until the leaks. He seems to be a real known quantity and mover in DC by insiders but us common goys? Not so much. I was unaware they paid off their mortgage. Looking into their recents atm.

no it was
May 3rd, 2007

he was definitely working at the Center for American Progress, though

>page*six.com/2016/03/17/alleged-epstein-madam-forced-to-hand-over-17-years-of-documents/

Alleged Epstein madam forced to hand over 17 years of documents

"The British socialite accused of recruiting Jeffrey Epstein’s “teen sex slave” was ordered to hand over any correspondence between her and the billionaire pedophile over the past 17 years, a Manhattan judge ruled Thursday.

Alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell will also have to produce any documents between 1999 and 2016 that mention the sex-trafficking ring she and Epstein allegedly operated."

"She is the daughter of the late British media mogul Robert Maxwell, who went overboard from his yacht in 1991 amid a massive financial scandal."

pagesix.com/tag/ghislaine-maxwell/

the only article published after this one is:

Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘sex slave’ to question her ‘madam’ in court

page*six.com/2016/04/21/jeffrey-epsteins-sex-slave-to-question-his-madam-in-court/

"The ex-teen prostitute at the center of “sex slave” allegations against sex-offender mogul Jeffery Epstein will finally get to question the woman she’s accused of pimping her out, a judge has ruled. On Friday, Ghislane Maxwell, a British socialite and close friend of Epstein’s, will be questioned for the first time by lawyers for Virginia Giuffre, who has accused Maxwell of luring her into Epstein’s harem in 1999 when she was just a teen and known as Virginia Roberts."

This article was published Thursday April 21. So Friday means April 22. Is there a transcript somewhere? What happened on Friday April 22? I can't find an update.

fantastic

There is a strange gap in the emails before that day, but it's not the first email.

Huh, yes. A person of interest.

At wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/ I'm not getting emails before 2014. What am I missing?

That looks like anthony wiener.

Xposting from thread on reddit for knowledge consolidation here.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/16432
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/18532

That actually makes it even more suspicios tbh

great job gooble.

anyone else find any searchengine that caches old stuff?

it is weiner you kike. i just pointed that out on half chan

Kek has deemed them unworthy.

Could be the child of one of their retired bulls, and they didn't want to be reminded since nig bulls were the ones coming into style at the time. So they allowed their (((friends))) take her of their hands and showed up in person to "kidnap" the Madeline. The fund was the payoff.

jon corner has been on the radar of people following the case for a while now, he's a fucking sperg who has said creepy shit

For those who don't get the reference:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795

Sandler gives Podesta $7,000 a month.

http:// www.politico.com/story/2016/11/john-podesta-donor-foundation-230571

same tightness of the face as the others; same look in the eye

This is two images of one man not of two people right? Someone look into this before we're all made to be fools chasing phantoms.

That's in 2015. I really doubt they would be using her real name at this point

You sad, sad, failed human being. Truth to you is what appears in print you know is written by lying cunts. Bad feels for you bro. You should an-hero.

Yes he needs to be place in .pt at the time. But you know what? We aren't the fucking FBI. Unfortunately, neither are they anymore.

Choke on cocks.

Yeah… the State Department that oversees the FBI hahaha…

Part of the thrill. THE HUNT. It's a small child. That's what gets their dick hard. Invoking the terror. The risk of being caught might also exist for them. These are very deranged people after all.

These names they're having dinner with seem familiar.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46134

Massimo tosca
James alefantis comet
Amy brandwein centrolina

maybe thats why they trusted him so much with the server kike

More Sandler references ITT:

Unless they are closely related.

Didn't expect to find meme magic in a leaked 2014 email.

THIS.

Here's a picture of the penis from 2007

northeastqueensjewish.org/Statements/Releases/2007-10-28_Installation.php

pottery.

We should also check if Tony was in Portugal that day too

Podesta took a vacation in portugal in 2014

WikiLeaks back down….

502 bad gateway

James alefantis from comet ping pong.

Other two I think are Italian chefs. Could be just pasta

^ CIA covering up their network of crime

LOL shut up nigger. I'm questioning the validity of that photo analysis website – twinsornot.net – because it's obviously questionable. How do you know their results are a 100% reliable?

Here, I made this for a better reference, it's hard as fuck to find a good image for most of these people to overlay, but this is convincing to me at least. Not to mention the obvious connection of her to Portugal, the Clintons, and dealing in CP.

Hey guys, this means she could be alive. She'd be 13 correct?

We don't have solid evidence yet. Which is why we're looking for it.

Sorry guys but I need my sleep. Hopefully everything isn't fucked tomorrow when I wake up. Reminder to help redditards and cuckchan with the info and fighting off shills.

Madeleine Beth McCann (born 12 May 2003)

There's no reason to think she's still alive.

oh god.

Seems plausible.

Yes, it's a thin link, but it's a start. I for one have never been to Portugal or Spain.

13 years, 5 months, 25 days. No reason to kill her and I buy that she was seen in CP. These people can obviously afford to maintain sex slaves.

maybe police disinfo to sort out fake tips from real witness tips

he was there for 6 days

And why not? One of them might have taken her as their daughter.

wew

Same here, and Godspeed to all you all-nighters out there. MAGA

alcatel-lucent

Is a branch of Nokia located in Portugal that contributed to Podestas lobbying group in 2007

opensecrets.org/lobby/clientsum.php?id=D000023834&year=2007

alcatel-lucent.pai.pt

HE'S COULD HAVE BEEN ON A VISIT WITH THEM AROUND THE TIME HE KIDNAPPED MCANN

Nothing is 100% reliable ("certain" like mathematical proof, which is the standard you are setting up) in the realm of forensics, even w/ software.

Do you even the problem of induction, bro? You can't prove w/ certainty that there are no non-black ravens just b/c you've never seen a non-black raven. But do you doubt there are no non-black ravens?

**In the wrong year, friend.

Give this to Mike cernovich even if he is a bit jewwy

No reason to believe she's dead, either. Besides, even in the case that she is dead, we can still bring justice to the perpetrators and save Western civilization in the process! A definite win/win situation for us.

I doubt it was a kidnapping. Sale seems more likely. Probably gambling debt.

ALERT

God damn it, look at the article it is two sketches of one person. I was in the thread when this image was posted out of the blue. It is suspicious as fuck that some user happened to remember these police sketches when no one was talking about that case. I think We're being taken on a ruse cruise to discredit us. Before everyone screams CTR shill just look at it closely.

Possibly. But they're people Podesta is comfortable enough to have in his home, which as we know is covered in implications of pedophilia via art selection.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/24737

politico.com/story/2015/10/kgb-podestas-cook-214286
archive.is/vi8Nb

Amy Brandweins twitter

twitter.com/chefamyb?lang=en

I T
T

Notice a lot of the attacks are coming from Microsoft.

Gonna turn in too, the sun's coming up.

Save the world, you fuckers. I believe in you.

It's the wrong month too, but it's at least something, confirms portugal is a vacation spot for him.

^ Mossad shill

Mossad AND CIA in here derailing.

What makes you think they didn't care? A narrative
of her parents being involved was set. Do you think they got
fair and honest coverage? Think Nancy Grace, she made a career of doing just that.

Individuals handle grief very differently, we should
all know this because we are all a lil touched with the spectrum.

As for paying off their home. They still had a kid at home.
Not knowing how you will function day to day after this type of loss
You want to remove the biggest burdens of life if possible.
Debt from a home is just that. Paying it off frees you from worry if you can no longer function and work.

Maybe I look at grief differently since I'm the only one left alive in my fam except for my kids and grandkids.
By 36 I had lost both parents and my siblings.

I'll agree that's very possible. I haven't ruled it out but I'm trying to rule it out. Hence I keep challenging the objections

Meme magic transcends time and space user. Doesn't it just make your brain TREMBLE?

YES! REST IS NECESSARY TO HAVE SO ONE MAY NOT BE SLOTHFUL THE FOLLOWING DAY! THE REST OF YOU NIGHT OWLS KEEP ON DIGGING! NO TIME FOR SLOTHFULNESS HERE!

Can we tell if they're acting against what's going on?

Send shit to Mark Dice. He loves this shit.

Nice.

I'm not objecting, just read the fucking articles and someone confirm that it's a picture of one or two people. I'm saying dig dig dig but get the facts before we're made to be fools. The wiki article reads as if it's two pictures of one man sighted.

They could be regular holidaygoers. It's going to be impossible to know unless it's in some informal emails, Praia da Luz is a quiet place.

I know this is mostly about podesta but if there was a way we could figure out where Sandler was during that week. It would put podesta in roughly the same spot cause of his little visit. the 4th of may was a friday so he had the whole week to do his thing

The Wiki article is the "official" story. No good lawyer or investigator would trust the official story w/ out thoroughly testing it.

Wrong month actually. He was there july 04 - july 13

Fuck off, retard. It's fucking visual identification.
THERE CAN BE NO WAITING!
FUCK YOU, AGENT DRAG-A-LEG
WE'RE GOING PUBLIC

Can we prove he was in the States at the time of the abduction?

Look into ModelMayhem and the defence team from their human trafficking case(s?). These people have big circles, and tight loops, there could be connections.

ModelMayhem was a favorite target for human trafficking ops in Nevada and AZ for some time, especially reno and pheonix. If they were in those cities much, and they're rapist murdering shits, then they dealt with people who had connections to the ownership of that website, and this could add some fresh links.

Is that not her in the top left pic of the pedo ring sticky?

It is odd that no one seems too interested in the Stratfor emails about the Vince Foster & Ron Brown "accidents"

I think the article is simply mistaken. Some of the info here suggests it's two people.

No body found but police found blood on the trunk and dogs detected corpse smell on a car rented after the kids dissapearance. High probability she was killed and her corpse was kept somewhere until it was transported and buried god knows where.

"Another sighting of a man carrying a child that night was reported by Martin and Mary Smith, on holiday from Ireland.[50] Scotland Yard concluded in 2013 that the Smith sighting offered the approximate time of Madeleine's kidnap.[50]

The Smiths saw the man at around 22:00 on Rua da Escola Primária, 500 yards (457 m) from the McCanns' apartment, walking toward Rua 25 de Abril and the beach. He was carrying a girl aged 3–4 years. She had blonde hair and pale skin, was wearing light-coloured pyjamas and had bare feet. The man was mid-30s, 5 ft 7 in – 5 ft 9 in (1.75–1.80 m), slim-to-normal build, with short brown hair, wearing cream or beige trousers. He did not look like a tourist, according to the Smiths, and had seemed uncomfortable carrying the child."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann

John is 5'7 or 5'8, no taller

Not definitively. But do consider that where there's been shady subversive shit from the seeds of GamerGate to anti-Japan shilling to "enrichment" of open-source, Microsoft courtesy of Hillary's pal Melinda Gates always seems to be lurking in the background.

can we please get this to the front page of voat? It shouldnt need much more help

voat.co/v/news/1394666

If I didn't guard my feels, that would be a direct hit

Reported to the Metropolitan Police Service.

This might be of some interest. These people were at a party/event held by the Podesta's (Tony and Heather, not John) on or before April 28, 2007. This would place them in DC around the time.

hoogrrl2.blogspot.com/2007_04_01_archive.html
archive.fo/dZk0h

THIS WITH THE POLICE SKETCHES HAS THIS MAN AS GOOD AS DEAD NOW! OH HOW MY BRAIN TREMBLES AT THE THOUGHT OF HIS MISDEEDS COMING TO LIGHT FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC! HIS SLOTHFULNESS WILL BE HIS END!
NOW IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE ALL THE CARDS IN THE CORRUPT HILLARY HOUSE FALL TO THE FLOOR

Why are you looking at 2014? Madeline went missing in 2007.

Look, guys, if we want to find more smoke we have to find out
WHERE THE HELL WAS THIS PEADO MANLET ON MAY 3RD 2007
We need to look at other sources; it isn't in wikileaks

web.archive.org/web/20161025164217/http://mccannfiles.com/id353.html

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/07LISBON2527_a.html

It's a match. But what about the hair?

I was just proving that podesta took at least 1 vacation in portugal, in 2014, suggesting he takes vacations there regularly.

Here are the places immediately around the resort:

alagoas
mata porcas
almadena
burgau
barrancao

Did someone looking for Maddie make a list of vehicle rentals in the area?

Yeah, right, user. These guys are above the law. We need more evidence; more heat

This thread is probably sliding the one about e-mails claiming Hillary killed Vince Foster.

Bruh.

This is fucking insane.

You're blind, user. They look nothing alike. Chin is waaaay off

It's stickied

A match? Sorry, not buying that one. The chin is wrong, the lips are wrong, the eyes are sleepy & the eyebrows are wrong. Some details are hard to forget

WIKILEAKS RELEASED THOSE 3 YEARS AGO

Listen up douchecanoe. First picture is the man who was seen carrying the girl away. Second picture is further persons of interest listed by Scotland Yard when they reopened the case years later.

This thread is stickied, you retarded kike shill.

But both are stickied you double nigger.

Because they're powerful, and they're bored.

Excellent info, thanks. He's a dodgy guy. Here's something inexplicable: What's an Italian mobster doing in Portugal?

not anymore

Hairstyle looks a bit like bottom left

If there was a frontal shot of her face it would be easier to compare.

A lot of the ones heading from Microsoft are hitting the Northeast of the US, labeled as De Kalb Junction.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Kalb,_New_York

So? Who gives a fuck? This is more important.

Problem is in 2007 he didn't look like he was in his mid-30s.

THIS

If and only if you find out he was there or the UK at the time, check out the book by Amaral the Portugese detective. He knew what was going on. I believe it's banned in the UK. Look for articles by him in Portugese, there were many. The McCann's won a libel lawsuit against him but it was overturned. He speaks the truth and has always suspected the McCann's of being involved in a pedo ring, as do I.

All the friends with them had weird associations and they all contradicted each other. The McCann's were repped by that famous PR guy that was Savile's PR guy and knows everyone's secrets. Also the Algarve is a famous pedophile haunt. Yachts are known to come into the bay and depart all under cover and without officially checking in with the port so if the Podestas were in the UK or anywhere yacht accessible then it counts as much as in Portugal itself. Yacht abduction was a major theory.

(not in broad daylight anyway)

I agree, those leaks are 3 years old

I googled the Microsoft/De Kalb DDOS attacks and found posts from as early as January discussing it. Some guy said it's due to this company:
xervant.com/company
I don't think it's related to anything going on today, because it's been happening for a long time.

Do you have the book?

Maybe we can get in touch with him

The answer is that they ARE the ones doing it for the others. They are the lackies, not the rich and the powerful. They only look rich and powerful to normal people, but they are the servants to the rich and the powerful. Plus, they'll get their sentences commuted, so they have no worries.

Police sketches tend to be somewhat washed out unless there's a considerable amount of evidence proving someone did something, or an exceptionally observant witness.

Yachts. That's the secret here. The yachts. When it comes to planes, private airfields. It's possible, with those, to operate outside of the law.

No. This article expresses well the weird wall around the McCann's and the doggedness of the detective to solve the crime yet having the parents seemingly working against him. www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/04/the-strange-case-of-gordon-brown-and-the-mccanns/

I get that it's the first time in our lives, or anyone's life really, that we have solid proof of it all, but haven't we been telling folks for decades that there's a satanic cabal of jews in the media and government that's killing folks, raping children, and taking part in satanic rituals? We've got these fucks dead-to-rights, and that's something to be shocked over. Shocked that a bunch of pedophilic jews kidnapped an innocent girls and did unmentionable things to her? Hardly.

Stop being shocked and start pressing the public. These bastards need to hang, and hang high

I need clarification as well.

Yea, it's just odd that over half of the attacks hitting the US from that map are from Microsoft. I'm guessing Russia is much better at this since they don't show up as an attacker at all.

express.co.uk/news/uk/119199/Maddie-yacht-mystery

Holy Shit user, you could be on to something

YOU'RE EXACTLY RIGHT! WE NEED TO CRANK THE HEAT UP TO 11 SO ONLY CHARRED ASHES REMAIN! NOW IS NO TIME FOR SLOTHFULNESS! FOR IT IS THEIR SLOTHFULNESS THAT IS THEIR UNDOING!==

He still doesn't look THAT old though. I get people telling me I look younger than I am all the time. In low light, he'd probably pass as mid-late 30's. Plus he has more hair than I do in my mid 30's. Glasses will hide bags under the eyes. (Mine do anyway)

So can we place Weiner in Portugal at the correct date?

Who know a good guy to send this shit to?

Ted Nugent

Finally got some dates near it. Podesta was in NY mid april

April 12-14, 2007
Pocantico Conference Center
of the Rockefeller Brothers Fund
Tarrytown, NY

ewmi.org/sites/ewmi.org/files/OrgFiles/EWMIKosovoConfSummary.pdf

Priivate airfields alone aren't enough. The plane must maintain VFR, and not have requested flight following, or IFR.

Uncanny resemblance but the problem is linking them to the place at the time.

His brother tony podesta bought a new house soon before the girl was abducted.
washingtonian.com/2007/04/27/tony-podesta-trades-up/

A mid-50s guy, in shape, could easily pass as mid-30s at a distance. If he was really in Portugal to purchase a child he might have dyed his hair, worn contacts, done anything possible to obscure his normal appearance.

It's 6 months

Hello? You didn't get the reference? Their result according to the screencap is: perfect 100% match! Their claim. I don't buy it. 90% yeah OK that would seem reasonable. But a 100% ? Nah.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-482039/Madeleine-Police-trial-torturing-mother-missing-girl.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-482007/Lies-beatings-secret-trials-dark-police-handling-Madeleine-case.html

Kekk.

This needs to be talked about for one day. Today. The investigation here is more than good enough to meme. Extremely persuasive. And it keeps getting better. This must trend now. This must be reported.

Here's some more evidence of Hillary giving favorable treatment to donors

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52873

Contact Mandeline Parents

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52901

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52937

rom: "Palmieri, Jennifer" >
>>>> To: "Podesta, John" >, "[email protected]/* */'" >

I think this is connected, but internet archive wayback machine will not save it so here is original link.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1205365/Owner-3m-yacht-centre-Madeleine-McCann-hunt-vows-to-help-investigation.html

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5bk8ex/john_and_tony_podesta_bear_an_uncanny_resemblance/#bottom-comments

Another way to find links, Podesta worked at Center for American Progress in 2007. Maybe searching for colleagues will find something. I searched all around for john podesta on those dates without much success.

Jesus fucking Christ Holla Forums. This is some scary and incredibly nauseating stuff. I really hope she's still alive, but I highly doubt it. These fucking kikes and the Clintons need to hang for the monstrosity of their crimes. I'm sick of this.

wrong bleedin year

archive.is/Mboaf

Cernovich is on it now. He's not reckless about this sort of thing. Still not sure but it's a decent sign
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/795541997721292800

inb4 he's jewy. Yeah, ok, he's not my BFF either but he's had our back in this thing

I agree, especially on the back of how we successfully tied the sick fuck to #SpiritCooking, on the face of it it could be quite plausible to normalfags that he was doing other shady shit as well.

We should start thinking carefully about the best way to synthesize this into something persuasive and comprehensible by the public.

Those faces aren't even remotely similar.

So apparently the Comet Pizza guy has a lot of cheesy pictures on Instagram? Can someone with an instagram account look into that?

interesting search at Wikileaks: comet

hows it so far?

Theres literally pictures of this kid as a baby on that IG. Confirmation bias is a motherfucker.

Just copy-pasting from half-chan

I thought it was larping at first, but the actual info in the post is correct.
matrixlaw.co.uk/member/mark-summers/

That's definitely not her.

The woman is probably Melissa Karlson

archive.is/Mboaf#selection-723.13-723.28

You're going to have a hard time identifying 2A with his glasses and all but 2B has been potentially identified

You've got to be kidding.

The link to the Poestas is spooky but some of you anons are seeing links which simply don't exist.

You need to have the sketch + a CLOSE UP of each real face.

How to find out whether any of these people got plastic surgery?

WHY ARE THEY ALL PEDOS
WHY

hory shet

Yep, wrong kind of hair. "Spirit cooker" off the hook on account of her hair.

Yes they are, suspect sketches are often not exact so look at the main similarities like the ears, neck, hair etc. Ignore the spots, they were temporary and possibly due to drugs or early stages of HIV infection before treatment. He's already a convicted peadophile so the crime fits in with his lifestyle. Remember he set a picture of himself in underpants with an erection right next to a baby/very young child.

If the suspects were all on a yacht together partying hard on god knows what drugs, all trying to out do each other in 'evilness' then they may have conspired to kidnap and rape a child.

Can anyone find out what yachts were harboured at the time?

I bet there is a yacht that connects them all. I doubt they would kidnap a child and take it to a hotel etc, they had a safe space where they could easily get rid of a body after, what better way than to bring her onto a yacht, do their wicked deeds then dump the weighted body overboard later.

blackmail

They aren't. It's just business for the mafia.

Okay, if I have to dive into the onions I will. What's her screen name?

Do you think it's likely that this woman ever shaved her head or wears a wig? Come on user.

It's taboo, illegal, and involves child sacrifice.

If you want to roll with the big boys maybe you have to sacrifice your own child. The whole case is weird.

WE NEED A DOCUMENT SUMMARY OF ONLY THE BEST-PROVEN LINKS

You gotta know how to look at very tiny facial details. A trained eye can spot it. Throw up some good pics & I'll give it a shot

Ask yourself a very troubling question: what would you do if you were reasonably sure you would get away with it?

You've nailed it. The eyes are a perfect match.

Dude above nailed 2B

JIMMY COMET'S FACEBOOK

This motherfucker's apparent real name is James Alefantis. He's a faggot Turkroach and he's real in with all of these fuckers. Look through his friend's list. Tony and Mary Podesta are in there. We're trying to get the exif data on that one image of a girl taped up to see when the image was taken, but I can't get anything. Someone try to get it with inspect element or some shit, I got a .jpg string but got a server error. DIG

facebook.com/james.alefantis

facebook.com/podesta

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004909605685

facebook.com/alex.podesta.5
(look at this motherfucker's photo albums and the people in them)

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=623418971003925&set=a.155827504429743.29287.100000074825567&type=3&theater
(Anthony Weiner going undercover? Lmao)

Also, I've seen the image I'm going to post in one of these threads before. I found it on Alex Podesta's facebook. Take note of the people that like it, whoever this Karen Louise Crain woman is, etc.

WHAT TO HECK ????

archive it

Pretty sure facebook automatically strips EXIF

That's a very good point, I was just going based off of facial features. Considering she was the ambassador to Portugal appointed by the Clintons themselves and is on the board of directors for the International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children, I don't think it's a stretch to assume she has some type of involvement though.

That is a truly beautiful rifle, got any more information on it?

They're not the "big wigs". They're the hired hands, who moved up. They're "old reliables", to put it how Hillary probably puts it.

kek this was established days ago

we're doing grrrrrrrrrrrrrr8

Gentlemen, I propose we send this information to the Embassy of Portugal in D.C…

embassyportugal-us.org/contact/
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */

This has been entirely scrubbed off reddit and the_donald

Even in "rising" tab there was 6-8 topics on this and they're all gone.

I also followed the McCann case as it was happening:

One weird thing to point out is that the pope got involved the same month as the disappearance: This was some high level cover up shit
news .bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6701819.stm

Learn how to reverse image search and stop messing up the discussion

No shit, they've been compromised a long time ago. Have you never noticed all the LGBT shit there?

Those sketches are 2 different peoples' impression of the same person, not sketches of two different kidnappers. Red herrings abound

That guy exfoliates a lot, possible face lifts. Don't see any reconstruction in that angle

You fucking retard, 2B is a balding man

Meant for

You (1) posters say this so much I'm starting to really doubt it. You guys always push too hard.

search for the word comet and these names

Ghislaine Maxwell
James Alefantis

also search for these places

alagoas
mata porcas
almadena
burgau
barrancao

and anything around Barcelona, Spain, or Portugal in 2007

according to the "official" report, sure.
but is that trustworthy? of course not.

consider your record corrected.

Diplomats worldwide are pure poz 90% of the time. Go straight to the police. I can translate into Portuguese if you need.

fug there's been so much information in a short period of time I haven't been able to process

just pasta my pizza up fam

Correct. The Podestas were born in Chicago (the Mordor of American Politics) to a Greek and Italian American; their dad didn't graduate high school. They weren't born into the wealthy power elite. "Hired hands/old reliables" is exactly how I'd describe them.

don't bother looking things up, just assume they are code.

The Podestas are Italian. The Pope is in Italy. Why are they involved so heavily in modern Portugal?

Gas the kikes? I don't understand the confusion.

Be aware that pedophiles run child abuse reporting agencies. You call them and they get tipped off to targets and witnesses. Use precaution when contacting them.

Shill, the Podesta brothers are a 100% match. Look at the mole:
There is ZERO doubt. The others are speculation, but the Podesta match is without question.

We need to find out where the drawings came from. Is it true it's a composite from CP films/video, not a police sketch? Why have no anons come forward with the relevant CP (obviously censored) yet? I know you're out there, and I know you retards can spot 'that dick' so how can you not recognize Madelaine or Podesta's aid face?

Send to multiple foreign embassies is a great idea.

I also recommend any anons who know people in the military or working for gov agencies spread it directly to them. If we just submit FBI tips, etc., through official channels it will just get buried but if we get the information to large numbers of lower level people within the military, gov., etc., the pressure from below will sew sedition in the ranks and keep the thing out in the open and alive.

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

lots of interest on Voat

(checked)
Start spreading the information. We can win thanks to this.

(2)

HOLY SHIT THIS THE POLICE SKETCH IS REAL?
I thought it was an attempt to meme it into existence.

Yep, they match. It's reason enough to push the issue.

It's alright fam, just keep diggin and keep posting and we'll all keep putting the pieces together on here and take these fucks down

Get ready after this, the false flag will most certainly happen. False flag attack watch. Fucking cucks are on damage control. Praise Kek

2B is supposed to be bald…

I couldn't agree less. You can't start with your conclusion, not if you're trying to build a solid case. If we send in a retarded conspiracy chart like the "jew media" thing we'll just assure them we're kooks.

It's a fucking match.

The damage control has already started. Outlets are pushing this (without the evidence) with the word "conspiracy" in the headlines.

Cacio e pepe. A pasta dish meaning "cheese and pepper". These guys loooove their cheese…

She might've had some really good work done.

This. CPS is basically Walnut-Sauce R Us

You weren't supposed to answer.

Implying that a woman can't cut her hair and make it grow again

nolavie.com/p-3-the-chapel-of-the-almighty-dollar-31788/

Only open 11am-4pm it says.

who is DAN TAGUE

Crop a square from the original images to make the faces fit the available space, don't horizontally squish and distort the images.

The woman looks most like Ghislaine maxwell. Plus it makes sense.

This "Posto" place keeps coming up.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27938

Nosing around has come up with another list of names for what appear to be private dinners.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49544
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/24083

MY FUCKING SIDES

Link please!

It's starting to pick up on Twitter twitter.com/hashtag/madeleinemccann

S-sorry.

Right, she was sold to pay their debt.

washingtoncitypaper.com/food/blog/20840980/alt-right-conspiracy-theorists-obsess-over-comet-ping-pong

I guess things haven't really changed. Jews were kidnapping European children already in the medieval times. They've been doing this shit for a thousand years and we still haven't put a stop to it. Fuck.

Let us be their sword. ONWARD.

RHETORICAL QUESTION

Too late, 4 out of 5 link are already dead. Archive BEFORE posting, ya retard

The parents are in on it, man.

Reminder that Tony Blair is part of a paedo ring and was friends with Thomas Hamilton who molested little boys and committed the Dunblane Massacre when he shot up a primary school in Scotland killing 16 little children and their teacher. The government has covered up the facts of the case by sealing the records for 100 years!

This single post here has made me angrier than anything else I've seen today. Fucks sakes.

I bet kikebook has an algorithm that closes off a page if they see referrals coming from here. All the more reason to BREAK YOUR FUCKING LINKS.

She's probably dead. They used her up and once she was no longer a little girl they probably hacked her up into pieces and dumped them into a river/ocean. These upper echeleon people don't let evidence live. It's why you don't have a bunch of people coming forward and saying they were kept in rape dungeons/blackmarket brothels by these recognizeable people. Because dead people don't tell tales.

Daily reminder that Passolini was murdered by a 17 y.o. male prostitute named Guiseppe Pelosi after he made this film
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pier_Paolo_Pasolini#Murder

Are pol threads autoarchived?

Did Marina show up anywhere around that date?

Here is the contact for the team assigned to her case.

content.met.police.uk/Article/Operation-Grange/1400005508791/35434

thanks

OK, they're not showing the picture of the brothers. We've got them. They can't, because when people see it they won't be able to get it out of their minds.

aha

Websites of foreign embassies in the US: w ww.state.gov/s/cpr/rls/dpl/32122.htm

Short selection of governments who might not be under the thumb of these people already:

RUSSIA
http:// www.russianembassy.org
[email protected]/* */

Japanese embassy contact submission page: w ww.embjapan.org/contact/

China (from Chinese embassy website, email not listed on state.gov site): [email protected]/* */

SYRIA
http:// www.syrianembassy.us
[email protected]/* */

VENEZUELA
http:// www.embavenez-us.org
[email protected]/* */

ICELAND
http:// www.iceland.org/us
[email protected]/* */

I've been doing shit like this to suspected pedos for awhile. For example, I heard Joe Scarborough was into CP a few months back so I messaged him about it a few times. Stuff like this is a great idea.

I didn't break the links and I'm sorry, it was a mistake made by hurrying. Shit.

Something I just really thought about:

Why Madeline? Why was she so special as to be snatched from her bed in the dead of night? Why did she warrant a complete breach of protocol? Why was she worth the extra effort?

This. Spam that side by side comparison of podesta and the sketch EVERYWHERE. The association is strong enough.

China (don't know what happened there): [email protected]/* */

instagram.com/p/RDhLr4vkki/

E-fit's from 2013

Proving loyalty. If they go rogue/fuck over the cartel, everybody has massive dirt on them that can be dropped like a switch. The fact that the investigation got blown up is the Sword of Damocles hanging over them. Add in the fact that nobody will take the word of a child abductor/worse seriously and you have both a kill and a silence switch, that everybody has to keep you from blackmailing them/going public.

Keyhole eye. Made her very unique and thus valuable.

Not ded, niggers. Here you go.

archive.is/ToIPO
archive.is/4zgS5
archive.is/8JUVR
archive.is/mBe9e
archive.is/GhkyM

You know, this makes a lot more sense than just a murder.

BASED user.

Gowdy

How rare is keyhole eye though? I just keep thinking they could have picked easier targets the whole world over. Why this one particular girl?

instagram.com/p/d15qrBPkkU/

Thread on halfchan Holla Forums

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coloboma

Now compare the rarity with finding a girl with it in the age range they liked. Get it now?

Could be religious/spiritual purposes.

Guys, Marina owns a mostly unused warehouse. She holds events there, but it's not open to the public like a museum.

I would suggest that we emphasize that Podesta purged his emails the day after Mccann went missing, it's a damn good connection.

No. What makes it desirable to them? Is there some weird symbolism behind it? It's just an unusual condition

I, for one, find the link between the child abuse and spirit cooking too tenuous to be worth following. It makes us look like idiots willing to jump at shadows. We need to put together the really obvious shit, like OP's picture, and leave out anything tenuous. Just use the tenuous links to look for better proven things

Someone should update wikipedia with the identities of the two.

As said before : parents could have sold her, because it's more thrilling than slave hunting in Southeast Asia, because it was a part of an initiation/blackmail ritual. With all the suspected info we have uncovered, it is not far off to assume that these people are literally demons in human skin and that they are depraved to the extent that their conscience was burned out long ago. When you are offered real, political power and are thrown into some heavy blackmail on top, it is enough to tempt and break most people.

I don't know what the general sentiment is but if shit like that was finally made open and acknowledged by the general populace, I don't think it would take much to set up actual Inquisition that would screen EVERYONE. The trouble is to find people upright enough to deal with this shit.

IMO this is the important stuff so far:

w ikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52980

There's a lot of Pedostas on the mail list, but could it mean something?

This:

It's just their version of a holographic charizard. Something rare is more appealing by the rarity itself. These are scum that rape children casually.

Dropping this here for anons to spread, we need both a webm and mp4.

Embedded related.

There's some weird theories around the fact that Gerry was a high level Mason.

WTF

These are democrats. They probably turned her into dinner.

The parents and their friends on holiday were all into the swinger scene and probably went their to indulge. That resort supposedly catered to that type of thing, or were at least tolerant of it.

whale.to/c/keyhole. html

*there

vid is a doc based on Amaral's book about the case.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilarri

>John deletes his emails the same fucking day she goes missing
>The second this shit starts spreading over Twitter it gets taken offline
There's definitely something going on here. Far too many "coincidences" adding up.

Soros has been linked to Comet Ping Pong.

archive.is/GhkyM/09486805fc24b12f33521322f0addb5b25b19358

Could it be??!??!?

Trips confirm

(checked)
halfcucks incomming

web.archive.org/web/20161107092854/http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/BOATS.htm

I have to go out for a few hours, can someone see if any names on this boat dock registration thing connect to anything.

So is there proof or a trace that Posdesta was at the Algarve during the disapperance of McCann?

Oh not now of all days. Fucking cuckchan.

Fuck.

Fuck, all this shit surfacing in the past days is making me feel uneasy.
I hope these monsters get purged.

Nice module faggot. Hope your mother dies in front of you

That archive is just mangled code stuff for me. Do you have another link? Is the page loading correctly for anyone else?

I'VE FOUND THE MISSING LINK!!! ONLY ONE MORE TO GO! LOOK AT HIS EARS! HIS NOSE! HIS BLOODY STUPID GLASSES! IT"S A MATCH!

Just redid it better. See below.

Not on Wikileaks. 5 months of his emails disappeared on that day.

What a fucking coincidence

I know it's elsewhre in the thread but who is that? And, you should make an image user.

Where did you find that, lad.

don't tell me that's the dj at the pizza, ping pong place?

FBI has less than 2 days to start DOING THEIR FUCKING JOB or we are going to do it.

KKK, I was just asking. Time to spread it!

2 days? LEO needs to move in !!! NOW !!! before their fucking tracks are cleaned up if they haven't done so already!

Fuck this election, I just want them v&!

What have we stumbled upon.

someone should add that to the page

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Ping_Pong

This thread's about to max out quick

It's from tony podestas facbook page. The archive is here: But the way the archive page displays you can't see that it's his facebook page. Image attached is how it displays on facebook without archive.

The "space"/warehouse cost her $95K and she bought it in August 2007, which is some months after McCann disappeared. It's plausible there's a connection. In 2013 Marina sold it for $1 to her institute.

Possible that he nuked & abandoned some other email address, and started using this one afterwards?

janetreno and #DNCLeaks2 trending

W…What the fugging fug. I don't even know what to say about this shit. But taking down Podesta doesn't equal taking down Hillary. Pursue this, sure, but don't take your eyes off the prize.

coincidence? found on halfchan

This can easily tie back to HRC directly given all the other connections. You pull a thread, the whole thing collapses.

We need to start a hashtag #WeFoundMcCannsKillers

Actually, upon closer inspection, it is the facebook page of Tony Podestà (with the stress on the last a). He lives in Italy and has no immediate link to all this. We should proceed with caution. Still, the resemblance is uncanny, if you discount the hair (which he could have grown out). Let's keep this up for reference.

Ohohoho, it does.. Hillary is quite close to Podesta, so since Hillary worked with a pedophile completely knowing he's a pedophile, she's done.

Not even a coincidence. Totally unrelated

testing

We need a new thread.