Thor: Ragnarok (trailer)

All Marvel movies are desaturated, it's to hide all the green screen.

I do like the music though.

did they really fucking use magic sword for a capeshit trailer.

Reminder: Disney shills on Holla Forums in an attempt to drive negative attention, thus creating a manufactured controversy, to their films. They've been doing so since 2015.

Sage and report all Disney threads, they aren't real.

sure, whatever makes you feel better

Average Holla Forumsigger post

You make this type of post anytime the shilling is called out. I hope you don't do it for free.

There hasn't been a Disney movie worth discussing, let alone watching, for at leats the last 20 years.

Sage this shilling.

shilling on the any dead subreddit is more worthwhile than on Holla Forums
making a blog on tumblr reaches more people than threads on Holla Forums
I envy people who think this highly of themselves

I think you're lost
>>>/israel/
>>>/nupol/

You're an idiot. There have been numerous Disney threads recently. All of the same type. There aren't that many people on Holla Forums that watch Disney movies, there really aren't.

could it possibly have something to do with the fact that Holla Forums sends people over to Holla Forums every time live action capeshit movies are brought up

That's certainly a possibility, but it should be saged either way. These movies are absolutely worthless.

Are people really stupid enough to think that other boards come up with elaborate plans to shitpost on Holla Forums?
Literally the only two groups of faggots that go out of their ways to disrupt other boards are Holla Forums and Holla Forums, and neither of them are particularly good at it.

Shelly Duval was so cute, it's a shame she went full
JUST
though.

this is called "egocentrism".
It's on par with believing that the jews are targetting specifically you with all their resources, and that's why your mom got sick and your dog died.

Nobody is coming up with elaborate plots to shitpost on Holla Forums. People on Holla Forums are also tired of capeshit and want to capeshitposters to move here, under the excuse of "it's movies, not comics"

wow that outfit is hot garbage

It was a 4chan/Holla Forums/the_Donald concerted effort.

4chan and t_d are 90% 14 year olds and non-burgerstans who can't even vote.

why would you ever want to be lumped in together with them?

This guy showed how fixing the coloring could make these movies look a lot better.

He thinks aethestics are more important than mood. Maybe something whacky like GotG should've had warmer colors, but this isn't the case of Civil War. He sounds like those Youtube cinephiles who think they understand more about movies than they actually do.

Also

Lol.

g i don no, id mide hab sumfig 2 do wif b'ing ubsesd wif drupdik

user, are you having a stroke?
Should I call an ambulance?

i dunno druppy guppy, is drups dik jammd down ur droad?

oh yeah, that civil war fight scene was so somber