Guy goes to vote. Gets ballot torn up by poll worker. Turns out worker is DNC Activist

red*dit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bhi4v/a_poll_worker_just_ripped_up_my_ballot_and_gave/

Other urls found in this thread:

bdsmovement.net/news/los-angeles-activists-block-unloading-israeli-cargo-ship-two-days
kcet.org/shows/departures/la-area-organizations-use-social-media-to-augment-face-to-face-engagement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bhi4v/a_poll_worker_just_ripped_up_my_ballot_and_gave/

FTFY

bdsmovement.net/news/los-angeles-activists-block-unloading-israeli-cargo-ship-two-days

kcet.org/shows/departures/la-area-organizations-use-social-media-to-augment-face-to-face-engagement

He posted an image of her ID with name and everything, but he edited out of his reply because Reddit is cuck central. Any chance we can get that picture?

Is it that fucking hard to spread dox offsite like in Ghostbin or here?

So why didn't he just come back and kill the offender?

Redditors are fucking retarded; why do you think post quality has gone down?

So, since he deleted the dox, there is absolutely nothing that can be done to help this guy now. He called the police and reported it, which means nothing will happen.

Just let this shit end so we can start a civil war. It's clear the left doesn't even support democracy so why should we play by the rules?

If someone has a plebbit account they can PM him for the picture.

Bump, even though it's plebbit it's important, other dnc shills might be rigging our shit hard.

Don't worry lads, the FBI is on the case. I'm sure they'll give that woman a STERN talking to and they'll recommend no charges.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Ahhh, just as expected…

Only cute 2d girls are allowed to do something like this. Fucking redditfags.

Exactly. This practically makes it legal. There's no question he'd be a hero for it.

its a woman
theres even pictures, but nothin to get excited about

Remember, guys, electoral fraud is rare! It only happens every four years.

Goddamnit I am going to end up in jail on election day aren't I?

I'm already pretty stressed about bullshit at work this week, I'm not sure if I'd be able to act calmly if somebody tried to fuck with my vote.

This is good. We need widespread memeing of the Fbi being a national joke that can't and or won't solve even the simplest of crimes.

if only

Do you have a single law to back that up? If it were legal, a lot of this bullshit could be over with rather quickly.

she's good looking