There are always many threads about good animation, bad animation or good voice acting...

There are always many threads about good animation, bad animation or good voice acting, but I rarely see threads about god awful voice acting.
So here's one.

I'm currently watching Galactik Football, and it has to have some of tho worst va I've heard in my life. Been pretty bad since the start, but I can barely handle it at season 3. I have no idea how I even got that far.

Fuck that was terrible. The downs girl just sounds like a bland Irish woman they got off the street. While the faggot sounds like some cheap Vietnamese fuckboi.

you are watching it in english or french?

…english, as the webm?
honestly I should probably be watching it in french. Considering how bad the writing gets at times, not understanding a word would probably be preferable

I have only watched it in spanish and it was a pretty mediocre dub IIRC.
how good are the american dubs for Holla Forums series?

the designs look shitty too

any dub

anything by Cree Summer

I didn't even know there was a season 3? What's the hook with this one?
I watched the show with in the Romanian dub, and it was ok, since there aren't all that many dubbers in Romania so every show has the same voice-actors, but at least they are above decent, much better than the english one you posted.

At the point where I am: The team is falling apart as each player decides to leave it to play for a different team because… There is no reason given, they just all decide that they should join different teams, one by one.

Now that's just bullshit, every team was based on a race/nation with the exception of the pirates, but they didn't even have magic bullshit so they don't even matter and the shadows, but only because Arcadians are honorary shadows. What team would even accept them.

there's a new independent tournament going on, and it allows mixed teams.

Is there also a new OP race like in season 2?

Best voice acting ever.

While still vidya, this is an actual cartoon.

I'm more amazed that this isn't some Chinese bootleg product.

All these disney looking animals look like a copyright infringement case just waiting to happen.

Whatever happened to Granty-oh's? He was like the Scottish Chris-chan before there was an American Chris-chan.

SORRY ABOUT THAT DING!

I'm afraid to ask but what did Granty-oh's do again?

That's also in the running for god awful soundtrack with how that drumming never ends

Reminds me of 12oz mouse

I thought that was the Tofus for a moment

huh, crazy. No one ever remembers that show

Don't worry user, I remember that show.

I remember fapping to the cute blonde girl, then realizing it was a boy.
Not my proudest hour.

I will never not get upset about this voice acting change.
This probably isn't the best clip, as she's only slightly annoying, compared to the latest DTV, where I can't even watch past 5 minutes. She has tainted the well for the entire franchise from this point on.

I don't know what's worse, Be Cool or Kate being cast.

horey shet, how?

wtf.
My sides

Yeah, she's not as good as the last VA but seriously? Ruined the entire franchise?
You are quite jumpy.

If you don't think her voice has ruined the franchise, go watch the latest DTV: Shaggy's Showdown. She is insufferable and whines in her annoying, high-pitched, nasally voice about her allergies for 10 minutes.

Velma hasn't been shown to have allergies very often, so this makes me a bit jumpy.
Also, Be Cool was 100% trash, and that was her. The LEGO shorts/film weren't much better.

Her voice is just piercing and makes me turn off the movie/show every time.

I did, and the change was obvious and somewhat annoying but no keks involved but you sound like the kind of guy who would really hit his wife if she makes the sandwich wrong.

Where do you think we are? This board's entire purpose is to get mad at things that the general population wouldn't think twice about.
Hell, that's what this site is for.

No it isn't, in my 5 years in here I just laugh or worry when anonymous people get mad at fictional stuff.

You either mean 5 years on this site or 5 years across halfchan and here. For the former, you're making shit up to appear knowledgeable. For the latter, you're a newfag and need to understand this is the way things have been since the beginning. Even when all that was discussed was anime, everyone got mad over the slightest bullshit.
Again, imageboards aren't for you if you just roll with how things are and accept whatever is being pushed onto you. Might I suggest you visit >>>/reddit/ as they enjoy being forcefed literal shit, and even clean up the mess and tell others how good it is.

I'm not letting shit being pushed onto me, just that in this case for example Velma's new VA just makes me angry about Velma's new VA, it hardly ruins my impression of the plot, animation, direction, characters and such.
The fact that shit exist doesn't annulate the existence of the good things involved, and just the voice of a character that might as well improve with time hardly rustles my jimmies.or overweights the stuff I liked in the movie.

That is very distracting. Seriously the Family Guy arstyle is so off putting.

Literally how.
Not just how did you think it was a girl, but how did you fap to this
artstyle?
How?

he's baiting you user

bump

Fag.
Which thread are you getting salty over?