The left needs more meatheads like jeff monson...

the left needs more meatheads like jeff monson. alt-right faggots always have those fat skinheads backing them up at their rallies and SHARP/RASH are just about irrelevant or straight up counter-revolutionary these days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHY14OVk7r0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't need meatheads, you just need guns.

Meatheads are good for when guns are banned, but a good 'ol moist nugget or ArmaLite will scare off the majority of niggers, NEETSocs, pigs, etc.

sadly most "leftists" are anti-gun and the pro-guns ones rarely have the time to collect 15 rifles or get proper training the way autist rightfags do

I think very attractive very persuasive people in good shape would be of more use.

Then hit the fucking gym, you faggot.

truuuuuuu

You are the real quadnigger here

Nice quads, but niggers are very much as real as all the other human waste I mentioned.

Which isn't to say there's no oppression and shit happening to the black community, but niggers gon' nig.

Stop.

That rifle used to be cheap. They are now too expensive. You can get a good AR for a bit more.

Not in glorious leafland, they go for $200-250 here.

Okay, then you might as well.

this is pretty much all that's needed. that, and end to guncuckery on the left would be nice.

With militarized police I don't see what good a gun would do.

AHH yess the tovarishi with a russian soul, I like this man I believe he means well. Never really heard him speak, he had a brief bit on RT when he got his russian citizenship, but he didnt really talk at length

You arent wrong, there is a disconnect between mind and body and I believe this is intentional, it is enforced stateside and throughout the west through..anti-intellectual mechanisms that are not everywhere but are nonetheless prevalent throughout society

an effective movement would probably be acting wisely if they paired off…contributors in a buddy system of sorts, so that two individuals on opposite sides of this rift could help make each other…whole again

it wouldnt have to be forever but it would probably be immensely beneficial you would basically be creating artificial bully/nerd dream teams, that rare constellation that nonetheless exists throughout the world in various forms

more than no guns

UP THE RAA COMRADE

youtube.com/watch?v=nHY14OVk7r0

Being militarized doesn't mean that you're immune to bullets. Most of it involves training and unit cohesion, something which cops don't actually have, as opposed to what you've been led to believe.

The "militarized police" are gonna be fucked right up their high-fructose cornholes if it ever actually comes down to it stateside, its like the savin grace of the fookin merkans

you need a few men with long guns willing to die and you can get yer grubby mitts on anything you need

Sometimes I feel like you are just roleplaying. You wont get people on your side toting a gun around where the media can easily misrepresent you but even then using violence just sets off alarms and if you were to be victorious it wont last long because a full military force will come in to squash you like has happened various times throughout history. Don't do the same things and expect things to turn out so different. Charm, manipulation, the right connections and a lot of in secret work going on in the background while you raise the peoples conciousness can get further and without much opposition because you wont be seen as some dorks on blood soaked rampage. Porky wants you to make fools of yourselves so you can be made an example later. Be smart not angry.

Roleplaying? On Holla Forums? What a silly idea…

Something like the Battle of Athens would be a good way to use guns.

Also, use them to defend rallies and labor union strikes, not start armed rebellions. Oh and deport those illegal immigrant scabs.

The police spend about nine hours per year training with a firearm. They are one of the shittiest shots in the world, only slightly better than a progressive nogunz faggot .

kek.

The look on her face was priceless, wish I had taken a pic.

More or less this. Even a typical hunting rifle is strong enough to pierce most armors utilized by soldiers and police. A small group of men with a month or two's training and a handful of rifles can do massive damage to even the most militarized police force via surprise attacks.

Doesn't even begin to get into the fact that destroying a couple bridges and power plants would completely fuck up half of the Eastern US infrastructure, and those are a lot less defended than government offices.

I like the powerpuff girl tattoo.

Because now is not the time for that. Being passive aggressive is the way to go. When the backlash ultimately ensues, then it's the time to start becoming a real cowboy.

Look, I shouldn't be telling you this because I hate you, but that's not the way to do things. When fighting a counter-insurgency, it's important that the people see you as the answer to their problems. If the bad guys leave you without water and the government comes in with trucks full of it, ready to hand it out and take care of the people, who do you think they are going to trust more? A shady terrorist? Or the guys that freely come to help you?

This tbh if you can take control of those facilities and force the enemy to be the ones to destroy it however you'd get the best of both worlds

There's' a few Big Guys* in my local party branch, and a few others who could knock someone on their arse if they were pissed off.

*4u

We need to gather up some sassy black women and latinas if that is the game.

Fucking saved!

Im not playing or roleplaying, im not even a fucking burger boy and I like living way too much to be involved in something like that, dont give me your fucking spiel about how am I child you retard, I did 2 years and was deployed with burgers, the US military can fuck up a wet dream, never mind the popo(talk about roleplaying lmao, fucking tier 1 bacon)

anyhow fuck you and your wise words civvie cunt, you dont know shit about armed insurrection, its usually a bad idea but fucking hippie pansexual dick sucks like you still make me angry

also, we shouldnt underestimate the psychological value of drawing benises on everything

Sadly, most leftists are feminized feminists and trannies and/or elite-approved "Down with the border!" antifa-types who beat up poor working class people.

The right values masculinity and tradition more.
The left have done everything to destroy masculinity and the male gender.

What the fuck is this meme even about? Should we not beat up Nazis just because some of them are working class?

These people you call fascists largely aren't. Or at least weren't. The only reason the March with Pegida/EDL type groups is because these are the only groups addressing the concerns of said group. Physically attacking them only makes the divide greater. It appears nothing breeds fascism like anti-fa.