Is it true this movie is SJW propaganda?

Is it true this movie is SJW propaganda?

No.

Everything is SJW propaganda. Didn't you get the memo? If it doesn't look like propaganda, you just haven't looked hard enough.

not sjw propaganda, sorry.

a movie can have a cis white hetero couple and still have SJW propaganda.

Like undermining beauty standards.

No, it's just shit.

None of that for me, please

Yep. It's cucks who are arguing 'it isn't that bad.' It is.

bump

It's just a bag of shit

We love you Cara!

that's a guy right?

Might as well be

Awful casting. Just look at the comic, Valerian and Laureline look more mature and sociable, they are not grumpy teenagers.

Yeah, no; in the comics Valerian turns into Homer Simpson and Lauraline into Lisa. It honestly ends up worse than the movie.

Well, I won't argue about the writing. I'm just saying just that the actors looked like annoying emo teens, so the trailer was a huge turn-off. No one likes annoying emo teens.

I am a britbong and I like Cara. Her eyebrows are the main attraction and what sets her apart to be honest. She looks kind of frumpy there because women aren't allowed to smile in movies anymore.

No which is why its not doing as well for daring to have two pale-faces as the lead. For the glory of the Fifth Element, I shall give this movie my shekels.

those are some fucking ugly people

those costumes are garbage, looks like someone made them in their garage in a few hours

The problem is that
A.) both are teens which means that the secwet agent backstory look less believable. Luke was in his 20s in Star Wars.
B.) The woman is kinda hot but typical tough grrrrl which doesn't attract men
C.) The guy is really really forgettable and holy shit can't he get some rest. I see him with those rings on every picture. He looks like a junkie.
D.) Really generic armour.
The rest of the movies is a typical "save our multicultural paradise" with CGI being there as a replacement for depth. That never succeeds.

Yeah no. This is a money laundering scheme.
You don't blow that much money and make such a shit movie for nothing.

Why did they put boob plates on her armour when there's nothing to fill them?

Holy hell, it looks like she cannot even fill that pathetic space in her dress. This has to be a guy

I like girls with small breasts and short hair, but she looks so
JUST

Why not just fap to traps at that point m8? It's the same thing but with a cute penis instead of ugly meat flaps. I like flat myself but only when the rest of the woman is feminine.

Seems to be the opposite. Alpha is seemingly maintained almost entirely by the human population. Having to sustain many biomes for the 8000+ species aboard the station probably isn't helping with the economic situation. Meanwhile entire parts of the station seem lawless. Alpha seems like an awful place to live.

They're annoying but hot tbh.

Cara I lov3 you.

This.

The economic problems (I thought) stemmed from the station having a massive 'radiation zone' which no one could go near, which turned out to just be a h-white male declaring it off limits while his androgyne pseudo-shoah survivors hung out there.

The movie has the white woman apologizing to the aliens because 'we' genocided them, even though it was one guy who did it, and only a nigger and him knew the planet had life on it.

Tis hob-goblin is an 11/10 in Bonger.

vomits