Alright I'm sick of this bullshit. I'm sick of leftists, I'm sick of government...

Alright I'm sick of this bullshit. I'm sick of leftists, I'm sick of government, I'm sick of corruption and lying and cheating and subversion and all of this nonsense that its ruining everything. Don't these idiots get that civilization is hard to build??? Do they not understand its fragility??

How do we stop this?? I understand vote Trump but the damage is still being done. If he loses we take a big hit on our side.

My plan right now is just

Do we act in clandestine operations? Or do we stick publicly to our principles?

Fuck i'm so pissed off at the world right now. I wish I could do SOMETHING

You can't change the fate of empires you are better off doing the opposite. NEETing it up leaching off the state if you can, it's easy and it will bring the current order down even faster.

Read Fate of Empires, Ride the Tiger, etc.

Read recommended PDFs. You will understand we are at a terminal cycle all civilizations and dinasties pass by.

Unceasing counter semitism.

Pretty retarded.
If you have the ability to make money with work then that will usually bring in more cash than genuflecting in front of the state for gibs.

Only if you're oblivious about it.

If you know how supermarkets operate and try to manipulate you into buying things then you become resistant to that, too.

Assuming you want to seriously change anything the first thing that would be done is removing your country's central bank so all your money is going to be worthless anyways in a scenario like that.

Take heart user,

This election has proved to be farther right than any of us could have hoped for in early 2015. The corruption and rigging is out in the open and obvious. Globalism is now the well defined enemy, and the media and banks are in cahoots together trying to disolve our nation. Our leaders are open about their desire to deminish and disenfranchise the non-white population in this country.

It's a powder keg waiting for ignition. Just prep and keep improving your condition. Make connections, build community.

We're winning regardless of whether Clinton is elected or not.

"disencranchise the white population"**

They want America to collapse so they can go full commie.

They hate America because we use up 22x the resources of other countries per population level. They need us to collapse so they have an excuse to make us as poor as Mexico.

this tbh. if you're not the baddest goy that has ever tried to sheckle the tribe back then you're not doing your duty as a Holla Forumstard

im getting sick of cuckchan slides

Start a civilization under the earth, recruit anons and live through whatever nightmare world comes.

fuck off black pilled fag

Slide thread

DELET THIS!

I don't know about this black pill but empires never last kid.

kek, well played

So will you if you don't man the fuck up and fight for what you believe in.

You have to wait for the fighting to start thats my point

I suppose you like Trump. Listen what he has to say in his books and/or motivational speeches.

Who are you quoting?

I never said you had to be fat.

I have never seen a skinny NEET, the whole lot of them are disgusting fat bodies. With no regard for the outside world, how could they possibility have any left for themselves?

They are all weak and frail, just like yourself.

OP is right and should keep to his plan, nobodies like you have no right or say on the matter.

skinny NEET
disgusting fat bodies
all weak and frail

, just like yourself.
assmongrel

I'm 6'3 and less then 130 pounds

but bitcoin will die eventually.
blockchains just get longer and longer right?

It's already bad, if you were to create a wallet now with a not-so-fast connection the thing takes weeks to download.