Long time lurker and I'm working for a state Republican Party in a battleground state...

Long time lurker and I'm working for a state Republican Party in a battleground state. In a few hours I'm going to be with German press in a Trump Headquarters. Anything I should try to mention that isn't social suicide?

what??

what kind of lurker are you? are you retarded?

"why are you having people in your parlaments that openly advocate the the decline of the german people in germany?"

[CUCKANSWER]

"So it isn't Genocide when you are doing it on your own people?"

[B-BUT WE'RE NOT MURDERING ANYONE]

"So if we would flood Poland with 50Million Germans, slowly taking over the country that would be fine with you?"

It's a meme for normies to look down at Merkel.

Also I just saw another post of a person claiming to be in my Democratic equal. I can take a picture of some paperwork to prove validity

I think was talking about Hitler

Is Holla Forums correct about the cheese pizza?

No idea honestly, I hope so but I'm nothing special so I'd find out when everyone else does

Be sure to tell them that the holocaust didn't happen.

Time to post it, again.

If you don't like these pictures, stop the bullshit and join the ranks of the sensible people.

Ask them about what cuckolds are called in German, so you can tell them about cuckservatives?

Gas yourself

No shit look where we are posting. You can't shove the red pill down people's throats, let it build up

Oh right.
What's the spirit of the campaign like? Do all of you believe in victory? What do you think the result will be - landslide or down to the wire?

No better Jew PR than telling the kikes you're about to shove them in an oven. They get off on that shit. Debate me.

High spirit but we're exhausted, after labor day we started going harder each day. In my county it will be a landslide and in others it may be down to the wire.
We are the best battleground state and we're breaking voter contact (doors and phone calls) records

But you're being on the same side as the cucks. They want Germans to be wiped out, you want Germans to be wiped out, what's the difference?

No, it's probably not worth it. Almost every aspect of German media is in the pockets of the same people supporting the Clintons. See if somebody from "Junge Freiheit" is there, they're one of the last slightly uncucked newspapers still in circulation. State media is completely pro-Hillary, whatever you say at that event will be used against you.

We aren't trying to get other people from the Chan's on our side, were getting normal people. Your average American doesn't like big bad Hitler because he made Jews into soap and turned them into lamps. People are idiots and you either have to deal with them or lose their support

Mention everything that IS social suicide. You'll be redeemed soon enough.

Kek will protect me

One thing I highly advise is not to be disingenuous and use the leftist think against itself. Everyone's been doing that for years and years, showing the contradiction in leftist thought. What we need in unapologetic, solid, far-right thinking on display. State your actual views and many people will be inspired and want to get behind you.

There is not really a german word for it.

I would ask them how they can applaud to the planned extiction of the german people? How they can live with their lies (high qualified refugees/migrants, belittlement of rapefugees etc.)? And how they think german foreign policy will ever be able to recover from politicians (like Sigmar Gabriel, Martin Schulz) who bashed and insulted Trump, if he becomes POTUS.

Let it build up for another 80 years of false accusations?
How about no?

Tell them to gas the kikes, for real this time. That shouldn't get you into trouble.

They believe that this way will "prevent anunna shoah/World War 3/whatever" because Allied propaganda said so. Basically their mindset is the same as OP's image.

I want you to go outside and talk your neighbor into learning about the holohoax then and share the success story

What do you think of the Pizza Party threads in here and (((halfchan)))

Anything in them that could be used to redpill normies? Or are they too hooked on the blue pill that they won't believe that unless it's (((CNN))) telling it.

Were people expecting something else? This was pretty clearly an op to enable to media to go "see, Shillary dindu nuffin wrong :^)" all along. The feds are not on our side, they were never going to challenge Clinton. All that said, I don't think this is going to have any real impact. People already know how fucking corrupt the Clintons are.

Wrong thread, friendo.

I haven't actively been on the board since I started volunteering, just no time. Being out there though there is a change in attitude. After seeing this happen over and over again it's finally taking an effect on people. (((Media))) would help but we all know that's not going to happen unless big names bring it up

The kosher angle is to downplay the satanism/spirt cooking, which is most effective on the religious, and the somewhat weak connections regarding pedo code in the wikileaks and comet pizza, instead focusing on the concretely established (if not well-covered) child trafficking in Haiti tied directly to the Clintons, as well as Saudi Arabia's child trafficking and how they fund 20% of Clinton's campaign.

Normalfags have become desensitized to corruption, even when it involves treason re: selling government secrets, but pedophilia, let alone an international child trafficking ring is a line that you can't cross, it triggers every well adjusted person deep down. It makes you sick and it's all the worse that no one's taking the fall on it or even being investigated, by the media or the feds.

Stay there.

A lot of people are lost causes, wether they be bluepilled or blackpilled. The pedoring stuff would be deeper redpill stuff.. don't start off with this, but definitely include it

For what it's worth, when I talk about redpilling people I mean college age kids. I'm 21 so most of my experience is with peers. My ways have worked best with people between disliking SJWs and (the least cucked) Sanders supporters

Came to Holla Forums in 2nd exodus. Haven't looked back.

no one gives a fuck about your foreign cult of mental syphilis. Whites who happen to be Christian should be speaking in terms of race and not religion.

Reported.

(((You))) don't deserve those dubs you thread derailing shill.

Scorch earth user. Leave those German cucks destroyed

fuck off cuck chan

FUCK OFF /brit/KIKES, BACK TO >>>/brit/ YOU GO.

Wasted dubs, Back to cuckchan you go, cuckchan kike.