Where Were You When Trump WIthout A Doubt Lost The Election?

His only chance at beating Hillary just went up in smoke. Sucks to be Holla Forums. B^)

Also, I'm going to need a bunch of posts of you guys telling me how I'm wrong and that Trump is going to win. I'm working on a collage to post come late Tuesday/Wednesday for when it's announced that Hillary won so that I can come here and laugh at you all. Be sure to include some magical frog nonsense, that stuff is especially precious.

rt.com/usa/365568-fbi-charges-clinton-emails/

( archive.is/Z1AwA )

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's already a thread

someone already made a CtR shill slide thread about this
how does it feel to even suck as shilling?

Check the catalog before you post

Settle down fellas. Just mining for extra salt.

its not working ctr, go back to being a virgin somewhere else

Says the 13 year old Trumpcuck who won't even be able to vote for his meme candidate.

ok sure, whatever you say buddy. enjoy your thread while it lasts. btw you are pathetic and probably should just kill yourself to save the oxygen you waste for people that actually need it

Here is a hint that you may never have realized. We can filter threads. I literally will not see this low effort thread again.

I'm just telling you that there's already a thread, there's like three in fact.
I wouldn't mind so much if not for the fact the mods only get up off their ass and clean dupes up once every few hours.

The big invisible frog god in the sky, kek, will fly down to you on Wednesday and shit buckets into your mouth.
I hope you enjoy it because there is no way Trum,p can lose.

You need to change tactic, CTR, we have your boss memo

How's it feel you will be laid off tomorrow?

Second gay post on this

slide thread

Bump.

There were 650,000 emails.
They aren't finished.

slide thread

LOL. How's it feel living on a completely separate real from reality?

Another demoralizing thread. Trump will win, he's leading above the area of certainty in the LA Times poll. All we need is for Trump supporters to go out and vote.

Yeah, this news is going to make a lot of people happy.

And to not live in a control under complete zionist control where elections still actually matter.

Ayy lmao my nigger

YOU FUCKING TOOLS. YOUR HYPE BITCH CLINTON JUST ALIENATED A HUGE MAJORITY OF SPICS WITH HER SPOOKY KIKE RITUALS. EVERYBODY FORGOT ABOUT THE FEDS AND THE NORMIES ARE ON #SPIRITCOOKING TAG. CTR GOT OUTMANEUVERED. NO ONE LIKES A SPOOKY COVER UP OF CULT SHIT.

Oh wow. I'm totally grossed out. It's not like I've spent multiple decades on the internet now looking at pictures just like this or anything. LOL. Boy, I sure did get served.

No joke, everyone is laughing at you guys over that spirit cooking stuff. You guys are getting spooked from some kike artist's art project. It's hilarious.

You've already lost worse than we have, faggot.

This
Even in my normie university people are asking who this kike bith Abramovich is, and what is spirit cooking.
Remember CTR virgin this came off the heels of South Korea having a literal cult being exposed for corrupting the nation.
We have fun here, but the subhumans you cater to actually take spooky stuff very seriously :^)

Guys, let CTR have their fun. They're all dead after election day. This shitposting is like a death row convict's last meal.

Trips of truth I suppose. I really do hate the bitch. But her winning is what was planned years ago and there's absolutely nothing we can do to stop it outside of full blown civil war which isn't going to happen. At least I can fuck with the Trumpcucks though that came to this site from /r/the_donald and ruined this entire board though.

Must suck being a 30 yo virgin.
Kys faggot.
Just do it, you don't even taste the lead as it pulverises what little brain matter it had the displeasure of going through.

Sorry m8, I'm invincible.

You do realize americans are so fed up it's likely trump or revolution?

kek
Sure buddy, die alone.

While your sitting in your parents basement you are, sure.

Not really.
More normies will see this as evidence of high-level corruption at play.

And frankly, I'm an intelligent White male with a good education, so a Clinton victory leading to Brazilification of the US doesn't really hurt me that much - because I'll be long gone by then.
But hey, feel free to laugh about it, I'll be laughing too from somewhere in Switzerland, watching the mayhem unfold.
Lil nerd virgins like you though? Wew lad… Nobody is gonna need some social-media campaign-drone, and your past experience as a shill will paint you as unreliable.
Nobody will want you, and you'll be stuck there, amidst the chaos.
Ciao!

How fucking sad are you that you think a some neocon wall street puppet winning is a win for the left?

I hope so. And so do a lot of people that have been pushing for Trump on this board with government clearances. They want a reason to shut this place down and lock all wrong thinkers up for "domestic terrorism".

Anyone got that video where Hillary talks about putting people into camps?

FTFY

Oh, right, before I go:
> 8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
Understand something Holla Forums… The moderators aren't just 'not around right now'.

They're here.
They're watching.
They're likely in this very thread, maybe even made it.

The moderators hate you, and maintain order only so long as it allows them to keep you convinced that they aren't your enemies, that this place has any semblance of value to you, that you couldn't all just walk away and make something better.

Thank them for their service.

Oooooooooo spooopy…

Reported

Just go fuck off back to being irrelevant. At least some people tried.

Can't for Tuesday when all you faggots finally pack it up and go back to plebbit.

whats sad about this is you dont even realize how degenerate you are. stop supporting evil people who do evil things.

((((((OUR))))))

oh hey look its self admitted shill.

enjoy living under the TPP, TISA, and TIPP.

enjoy watching your family get culturally enriched as you sit unable to defend them because guns are banned.

enjoy the new world order, where gender, race, or family dont exist and everyone is born out of pods with predetermined genes (brave new world).

how can you possibly feel good about killary winning if she totally cheated the elections?

theres already information about how the votes in broward country were rigged.

youll hang on the day of the rope, i promise you that, i swear on my life, you WILL hang high.

He's a black pill. He's given up and is waiting for a man who died eighty years ago to come back.

All is lost.

Dear MoveOn member,

With less than four days to go, Donald Trump is surging in Hillary Clinton's must-win "firewall" states.

There's "not a lot of good news for Clinton" in the state polling, according to the latest from FiveThirtyEight's Nate Silver. Clinton and Trump are tied in New Hampshire. Clinton's lead has dwindled in Pennsylvania. And polls are tightening in Rust Belt states, such as Michigan, that we weren't previously worried about. And it's not only the swing states: just-released national tracking polls show the race tied or within the margin of error. Meanwhile, control of the Senate is completely up in the air.

If we don't give this election everything we've got, this could be the nightmare scenario where we lose it ALL: the White House, the Senate, and control of the Supreme Court for a generation.

But losing is by no means a foregone conclusion. If we work hard over the next four days to get every possible vote, we could still win it all.

I'll cut to the chase: This is the last election-season fundraiser you will get from us, so can you make one final contribution to MoveOn?

WEW

reading it of the guide arent you CTR?

slide thread

Let me spell it out to you all.

The minds of the masses belong to us. Unless it's on the mainstream news, it's not real. They will never believe in the pedophilia stuff unless we tell them so.

Most of you in the US will be dead or incarcerated before the end of the year on charges of terrorism or treason. If you have children, we will put them in our foster homes and turn them into our play things. And those of you who manage to hide from us will wish you had eaten a bullet.

Good luck with your "revolution." Our power is near absolute.

Farewell and good riddance.

I'm sure that stuff goes over swimmingly at Black and Latino churches who aren't full of midwit shitlib strivers like you ;^)

that which is good does not need to be done in secret. goodness does not fear attention, nor truth inquiry.

ultimately you will lose and be exposed, because our reality is one of light and darkness. clothe yourself in arrogance and corruption now, only to be left naked and ashamed later. this is how our world works. its worked like that since the dawn of civilization in Sumeria.

pride cometh before the fall.

You can't get a better example of hubris than this.

71 years ago…. you prat.
36 if you want to count his legitimate successor Admiral Karl Dönitz who died in 1980.

It won't work. Folks will just claim it was outsiders filling up the board and that "true Holla Forumsacks" would never support Trump. It's how Holla Forums is always right. No matter what.

Desperation…. a few days before the election and Mr.we own everyone's minds is on here whining despite his claim that nothing here matters…..
Thanks for the endorsement.

This Trump shitfest has the whole Romney thing beat tenfold.

0/10

S-sir?

I think it's been a glorious ride.

There's been a lot of frustration, but it's all about to be worth it.

lol implying we aren't looking forward to executing leftists and shitskins in the street when civil war breaks out

BREAKING NEWS

OP is a faggot

Can't vote? Sorry, my early ballot's already been turned in. We're making America Great Again and there's nothing you can do about it. It shall be US mining the salt.

I have killed so many over the years.
You have no idea who you are facing do you?
We are the Overman.
We are gods compared to you.
And to top it off, we outnumber you and your forces.
Pray you do not have to face us.

Anyone know what Hillary (I assume they have her on stims trying to "campaign") or the Clinton "family" are up to? Any of them mysteriously taking a "vacation" to a out of the way country with no extradition yet?

You are a nobody who will die like a swine in a slaughterhouse once everything you worked hard for comes tumbling down

Your power is full of shit, like the back alleys of India

Farewell and good riddance

You have to go back, gooncuck.

low energy psyop