FBI Director James Comey: Review of new Clinton emails has not changed our original conclusion

FUCK THESE INCOMPETENT PIECES OF SHIT
WHERE IS MUH COUP

finance.ya hoo.com/news/fbi-director-james-comey-review-203317793.html
archive.is/drHRY

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8096487.html
archive.fo/SVj1x
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess it's hard to write a long letter at gunpoint

CALLED IT
Not surprised in the slightest.

There's another thread up but it's low effort cuckchan trash. Fuck Comey

8ch.net/pol/res/8096487.html

Agents must leak what we know they have.

Comey is going to go down in history as one of the worst traitors to this country.

Welp, fuck Comey, come the 9th hes gunna wish he got suicided by the Clintons, now he's got a rope

And one of the best lamp shades

Does this idiot really think that Hillary will have mercy on him if he helps her to be elected? This fucking moron will be one of the first to get suicided. The FBI should realize that those of them who were against Hillary and their families even with pets will get purged if she wins.

Where is the NYPD in this? They need to leak something, make a statement, or fucking do something now. They're our only hope now.

Shit, it takes us about a day to go through 1-2K, digest that info, and push it out. What fucking bullshit is this?

The government, the establishment is a tight knit group. Literally everyone is a team player, from top to bottom. Everyone has dirt on everyone (on some level at least). Any genuine movers and shakers have long since been weeded out and removed. If one major crack appears the entire ship sinks. That's why people loyal to this corrupt machine have to go out of their way to patch holes whenever they appear. Hillary is literally an anchor, and if she sinks I'd bet the entire government would collapse trying to sustain her weight.

I never once didn't suspect Comey was dirty, and on some hidden pier batting for Hillary. In fact, I'm more surprised at people who look on this revelation with surprise or outrage. This type of blatant behavior should be expected at this point.

On the bright side though, I think this will work wonders at firing up Trump's supporters. If you want to drain the swamp, (or at least believe its possible) VOTE TRUMP.

Don't fool yourself, you cannot destroy this system without 3rd American Revolution and sea of blood.

RWDS when?

maybe they're getting a press conference ready now and might start it in a few hours, or tomorrow

Just a reminder that evil always wins. Always. Don't teach your kids to follow rules, teach the to lie and kill, that how it's done in the US

It was all a ruse, user. No agent was leaking jack shit. They were literally filling out FOIA requests. That's not leaking.

This entire thing was a ruse to suppress early voters for Trump. by making them think it was already over for Hillary.

>>>/hell/

Who is going to call a press conference? De Blasio, the democrat and full blown commie mayor? No. There will be no arrests from the corrupt government. All the cops can do is leak.

Was this shitshow just to bait the FBI agents who were willing to resign out into the open?

The gov works for itself now, not the people. We're just the taxable units of production (slaves) to them now.

Yep its over, the government is officially rouge now. I hope everyone is ready.

Hillary will steal the election, maybe even the Senate, because why not at this point. Then the leftover good guys in the government and the few good republicans in the House will try and Impeach her, it probably won't work. Then we know where it goes from there.

Or possibly they will start War with Russia so everyone forgets about the E-mails. Then purge whats left of the Military, and Alt Media. Internet Censorship… they will do it all.

ANONS, THE FACT THAT KING NIGGER DIDN'T STOP DOING CAMPAIGN APPEARANCES FOR THE CUNT TOLD US ALL WE NEEDED TO KNOW– IF HE THOUGHT THERE WAS ANY CHANCE OF HER GOING DOWN, HE WOULD HAVE DISTANCED HIMSELF.

Basically, King Nigger would have been implicated in these emails, so he used his "executive privilege" to pull anything possible incriminating. we've known this.

They have 5 different 5 cases going around her. In order to build a RICO case, every one of those emails would need to be read and put into context. the us is now South Africa level fucking corruptuion,

just pray enough damage has been done by now that the lemmings get the message.

this is a SHIT, DEFEATIST ATTITUDE user. Trump is still polling above her, nigger turnout down, plus they are not counting people who are voting for first time.
DO NOT SURRDNDER YET. THE LOW NIGGER TURNOUT, THE HGIH NUMBER OF FIRST TIME WHITE VOTERS…LET IT PLAY OUT…..

I made a thread about this, not sure why the mods deleted it

Someone "in the know" said this was gonna happened and that we shouldn't get baited

archive.fo/SVj1x

Did we memed irresponsibly ?

Bumping this shit

This is why Trump must win.

He hangs Comey out to dry and relaunches the email investigation.

FOIA request the emails

Why's J.EH a faggot?

Its not incompetence you fucking redditfag. Comey was in with Clinton from the start.

Comey is a walking talking conflict of interest. Just like Lynch in the DOJ.

because he was a crossdresser that regularly attended gay orgies

Yeah and both kept corruption in a bottle and used it to exploit their authority over others