Be Youtube

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=242ZSyCaTZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder what those smug liberals up in Santa Clara are thinking every single fucking time this happens

>>>/reddit/

What did he mean by this?

Cry more boring sperg, your tears and impotent rage sustain me.

checked

more like

youtube.com/yt/creators-for-change/creators.html

< defending youtube

Satan here knows what's going on.

All that wreckage. The future is looking brighter every day.

What did they mean by this?

I'll take what was slavery for $1000 dollars Jim.

All me.

there is like 2 niggers in the whole thing fam

what is shit that is now ancient history (((schlomo))) ?

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
guys, i think all those 'alt-right' promoters and comments are actually made by the very redditors that were once told to fuck off
dudes, duuuuuudes……. DUDES
Job well-done, gentlemen.

Not an argument.

Really gets the noggin' joggin'

Go back to Africa.

Go back to Europe.

Delete your account

Here's the link:
youtube.com/watch?v=242ZSyCaTZo

lol what? where is this from?

bump. The ass ravaged libtards peppering this thread with salt make it even better.

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

Looks a pretty sound argument to me, faggot.

Man, they are really getting dumped on

Those retards have like what? 100.000 subscriptions tops? Why are they promoted as youtube "Creators of change"
Shouldn't youtube hire poular creators with at least 1.000.000 subscribers? Why always we so no names in those yt videos

(((liberals)))

Nice projection

OT but i would hatefuck Franchesca Ramsey with a passion

(((Adolf hitler)))

lel

BASED
A
S
E
D

now that's one based black gentlemen i would let impregnate my wife

""""""""(((funny)))""""""""

Sneaky bastards at (((wikipedia))).

MP4

WEBM

Jesus. What the fuck is wrong with that moron? Why is he so obsessed with Trump?

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

(((anti semitism))) is a zionist invention

Real talk here my brothers -

You just know these uppity feminists, muslim women reformers and black supremacists like Francesca and sneaking out in the dead of night to some of that GWD. When Ahmed or Tyrone can't perform in bed, it's Norman she goes to for a degrading but ultimately satisfying pounding. They may preach open borders but we know they are really for open legs. The root of their frustrations at whitey stems from their inability to access the handsome white man of their dreams, stuck in a rut with Mohamed and Ty'Darius.

Muh oil drilling meme needs to die. White men need to return to their roots and start colonizing black pussy again.

oil drilling meme you dyslexic nu-male cuck.

I like how the first pick says the org is in western countries to combat hate speech, but when it mention Turkey it just say it's there to celebrate it's "diversity" bc… you know.. everything is fixed there already

diversity quota = filled

ha ha sure showed them amirite?

I must be on the kikes blacklist i dont get those bullshit rainbow things on the homepage anymore

lol

Name one thing wrong with xenophobia, other than "muh feelings."

It's often used incorrectly to describe people who are disgusted by outsiders more than those who are legitimately afraid.

The best thing is that children are already becoming REALLY conservative, of they haven't been indoctrinated too much by the kike media.
It sounded obvious, kids and teens will always be contrarians and rebellious, and if they see that their parents are a duck and a hambeast, or MUH TWO MOMMIES/DADDIES degenerate faggots, they'll rebel against that and become the thing their parents hate.

It'd be hilarious if they become even more traditionalist than the average user and call us pussies compared to them.

I'm sick of conservatives constantly trying to tell everyone what to do & how to speak.

keep trying shlomo

it's funny because conservatism literally is cuckoldry. you cant be a pussy conservative boot licker and then call yourself rebellious, or call others "degenerate" when you're an anti-culture savage.

holy shit imagine being this new/trying this hard.

Your bait isn't funny.

THEY'RE ALL FAGGOTS

the truth hurts

Trips of truth. Newfags can't accept that not everybody is inculcated into their no fun allowed demon worship club that has more edge than a sonic OC.

looks pretty sexist to me, youtube.
it probably would have been Laci Green before she was labelled a nazi

bump for more ass ravaged fagits

We can always kill you instead..