This is it, Holla Forums. We're rounding the corner into the final stretch...

This is it, Holla Forums. We're rounding the corner into the final stretch. An estimated 40% of voters have cast their ballots already; for weeks I've been working with the Democratic Party and Clyntyn campaign to sway early voters as well as get non-voters out to the polls, and our efforts have been rewarded. Exit polling data in my area shows a favorable lead for Clyntyn over Drumpf.

What've you been up to, stormderps? Shitposting about frogs and soul soups or whatever? Don't tell me that not a single one of you volunteered to campaign for Drumpf/the GOP throughout early voting? Do you really expect me to believe that while I've been knocking on doors and driving poor pyyple out to the polls, you've been here circlejerking about your imaginary Dog-Emperor? Or that you won't even be out campaigning at your local polling place for Drumpf on election day?

Other urls found in this thread:

search.wikileaks.org/?q=austyn crites
sos.state.oh.us/sos/upload/publications/election/Constitution.pdf
8ch.net/pol/res/8079893.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump Gunman's Name Appears 7 Times in WikiLeaks Emails

His name (Austyn Crites) comes up SEVEN TIMES on WikiLeaks as part of the "Global Intelligence Files" released in November 2013.

search.wikileaks.org/?q=austyn crites

The emails titled "RE: Additional Order" contain an excel spreadsheet of hundreds of names of various people (for an unknown reason) and one of the names is Austyn Crites (line 55) with an address in —— you guessed it —— Reno, NV.
Pic related.

Is this some kind of MK Ultra list of operatives or what? The fuck?

CTR pls

get off of Holla Forums learningcode

Stop LARPing. Everyone knows that you're too fat and autistic to leave your mom's basement.

First post is always a shill.

kek

Actually, if exiting polling is to be believed (it is), Myss Clyntyn secured hyr presidency by the end of early voting. Unless 70%+ of election-day voters go for Drumpf (they won't), the Democratic Party has this election in the bag.

I say Democratic Party because we're taking the Senate along with the presidency. #DealWithIt

should I even get mad at you for using such obvious bait in attempt to infuriate people?

What are you trying to slide, faggot?

sage goes in all fields

Protip: Wiki-anything is not a valid source. Any Russian with an internet connection can put whatever they want on that worthless e-tabloid.

My stepmother says that same 'deal with it' shit when she herself can't deal with something other people are saying or doing.

Seems you can't deal with us, either.
There's a word for this, it's called 'bigotry'.
Go look it up in the dictionary.

hes just rying to make people mad, don't take the bait of learningcode, who ran 4chon into the ground and is pictured here

reported

back to 4chan, shill.

even newfags know about maddow-posting

As if I really look like that.

You seriously think you can convince anyone here?

also sage because fuck you :^)

sage

Thanks for being back, fellow shitposter.
Could you share more of your Maddow collection ?
I see that you have more then a thousand of those wonderful pictures.

How many fucking images do you have?
Dump now.

Wait, there are unpaid shills for Hill? How could something be less worthy of life than the basement dwelling permavirgins of CTR?

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

That's pretty dangerous. You're very brave. Or a liar. I've been sharpening my knives. Kill yourself before it's too late.

holy shit this is just retarded shills calling antishills shills
do you think we are retarded?

also if you find maddow atractive you really have to check yourself

Jokes on you, all your pet niggers voted for Donald Trump.

How silly of you to admit to having such contraband. Once President Clyntyn is inaugurated, #StopKnivesSaveLives will finally get noticed on a national scale. Guns, knives, baseball bats - anything that can be used as a weapon will be confiscated and their possessors imprisoned.

Turn yourself in before it's too late.

They'd probably enjoy it. The more GRIDS-infected the better.

If there's any concrete evidence that Rachposter is blatantly taking the piss, this post would be it.

You know what? I get it. Whether you are CTR, freech, cia or even a lone shitposter or a cuck from cuckchan - I get it. I know that you're not a bad guy. I know that you are doing this to protect the your life and lives of the people you care about, your way of life to be precise, and while it's true that you're hoping to get a piece of the cummies cake, I can't blame you. I want you to know that there is no going back. There is no peaceful way by which the next few years are going to pass. Even if hillary is declared the winner, though it's not likely as her rallies have been minuscule and public is wokeas per your shitty meme, it will change nothing. A Trump true victory will not change the fact that there will be war. It will happen and it cannot be avoided.

But you tried.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN.

Lurk more, newfriend. You're not doing any argument you could make a single favor by outing yourself like that.

Oh you know, just waiting to sage and filter another dyke thread.

By definition, being a wiki means it's open to just about anybody putting in whatever, whenever. I'm supposed to take that source seriously?

Since I am a mix breed non-American living in my own country I am just learning from the surreal shitfest called american politics to leverage Trump's legacy into a movement that will allow my own country to free itself from the claws of globalism thus allowing it to become a future ally to the axis of white USA and white European sovereign Lebensräume.

I've read a lot of Rachposting threads, and this is by far the weakest of them all. How are you supposed to infuriate me using the same, generic, run-of-the-mill insults that CTR has been flinging for almost a year? If you're going to make a bait thread, you should at least have the courtesy to come up with some fresh bait, rather than using the year-old stale shit. I'm not mad, just disappointed. Step it the fuck up, you massive homosexual.

I don't blame the OP, you people are an unlikable bag of angry dicks.
Completely fucking retarded pussies that shatter under even the smallest criticisms.

I've never seen a more sensitive, irritable group of pissed off dorks.

I'm voting Trump, but I just want to be clear. The vast majority of you are faggots and there isn't anything fun or redeeming about posting here with half you lot.

I know it wasn't your intention, but genuinely, thanks for helping #TeamClyntyn win.

SHILL THREAD REPORT AND HIDE

Lol you unironically support a Satanic Pedophile

The only thing enraging here is your sheer lack of effort on your part. If you want to actually piss us off, why not make legitimate arguements against trump?

Better be getting those Potassium Iodine pills ready, you're gonna need them.

(checked)
You've grown soft in your absence, Rach-poster.
Drown yourself in semen, my friend.

You mean like this?
DRUMPF WILL LOSE OHIO DUE TO TECHNICALITY IN STATE CONSTITUTION
sos.state.oh.us/sos/upload/publications/election/Constitution.pdf

Since only an idiot or insane pyrsyn would vote Drumpf, any elector who would vote for him is automatically ruled out, leaving only Clyntyn supporters to be electors in Ohio.

Checkmate, stormderps. You lose.

This, God's judgement is coming fool.

Hi ImKampfy, how is your day going?

Sadly, he still didn't drown himself in semen and is alive.

but that rule if it's legitimate as it comes off as absurd, not that most of our laws aren't, is just a way to further rig an election that's not going favorably.

He wouldn't be hypothetically inches away from the future presidency of the United States if he were so insane. He speaks for actual Americans, the only votes that should count regardless.

This 93% Hispanic bullshit that keeps being thrown around, and other countries flags saying to vote, and muslim kids spamming facebook who are both 14 years old and unable to vote period.

For Hillary constantly crying about Putin being best friends with Trump and Russia influencing our elections, she has done herself, but actually proven.

Celebrities, foreigners, putting shade on Wikileaks like it's not 100% true information and unbelievable, yet these people think the world should be ruled by "Sharia Law".

It seemed like as I growing up nearly a decade ago, that religion was finally being faded out, and we were finally going to get our shit on track as a species and develop and progress without the hindrance of religion and barriers weighing us down. Then Islam comes out of fucking nowhere, when nobody had heard of it just ten, twenty years ago, and now they have destroyed the cultures of multiple countries and are forcing their way violently into the rest, with Hillary proven to be tied up and in coup with all of them. How are you so blind so not see that she is working with not America's greatest enemy, but Humanity itself.

I agree with you that all religion is evil and should be banned, with any suspected violations punishable by a life sentence at a labor camp, but do you even think before you write? You had never heard of Islam 10 years ago because you were a child 10 years ago. Other pyyple (actual adults, with an actual education) had heard of it.

Anyway, reported for subliminal racism. You're shitting on Islam not because it's an evil cult that needs to die along with all of its followers, but because you hate the non-white pyyple that adhere to it.

Did this really happen? Link please.

Thanks for correcting the record.

I missed you, Rachposter. You never fail to be entertaining.

fuck off learningchode

8ch.net/pol/res/8079893.html

Its been a while faggot, but enjoy the OC.

Not like you contribute any.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

dubs confirm that maddowposter will die due to choking/drowning in semen

Reported for bumping.

At least I saged you dumb cunt

Reported for bumping.

I was beginning to wonder if rach had finally an hero'd or not. Been an eternity and a half since apparently you last rear'd your head into this land.

Finally learned to stop being a massive shill and shitposter, or are you still 100% obsessed over your waifu?

I'm beginning to think they cleared all bans just in time for the election just to see how things go for the next 2 days.

I'm getting so excited by all the libshit butthurt on my facebook. I hope at least some of them will kill themselves.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Quit calling him a 'gunman' retard, he didn't have one. He was released from custody almost immediately. He's a massive cuck but he's not a 'gunman'.

Hehe I know which meme you are le trollface guy, right?

Unfortunately for you, you've been surpassed by others. You weren't cut out to excel in war times. You should take a couple of lessons from pic related.

So what you're saying is and since people are too busy mouthbreathing to see the post for the shit is:
GO OUT AND FUCKING DO SOME VOLUNTEERING TO HELP TRUMP YOU NIGGERS
Is that about right?

GAS YOURSELF KIKE