How can you make America great again without making America's movie industry great again?

All these, especially Feminism, have wrecked Cinema's asshole. All forms of media, but especially movies, are getting worse & worse. What''s he doing on the Culture War front to save Cinema from future decline, Holla Forums?

I asked Holla Forums, but they called me a shill, deleted my thread, and banned me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Espionage_Act_of_1917
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should he have publicly denounced the lgbt movement?

Maybe, but that would have destroyed his career. Lgbt and degeneracy is too entrenched in the western world.

The solution is to fund more religious / moral movies featuring LESS diversity and appoint more conservative judges to strike down all the bullshit 'free speech' cases that are just a front to promote abnormality (i.e. lawsuits against bakeries that refuse to bake homo cakes and such)

Is he going to open up those libel laws Holla Forums?

You get rid of the jews and a lot of it fixes itself.

But the movie industry is already great faggot?

>>>/reddit/

In a civilized country those jurnos would have been executed for treason by now.

Hollywood makes too much money, in fact, it is one of the reasons why America is great. America has produced the highest grossing movies of all time and are watched all across the globe.

You should thank China because if it wasn't for "muh Chinese market!" then Hollywood most likely would be complete degeneracy by now instead of only being 75 percent degenerate like it is currently

I predict China is looking to also dominate the world's movie industry. Not by making their own movies with their own actors, since American and European actors will forever be the main draw and most Chink actors are either downright ugly or just too stereotypical, but by striking deals in producing American movies and eventually buying out Hollywood piecemeal.

Would you rather have a movie industry run by Chinks or a movie industry run by Kikes?

Holla Forums is a kike run shadow of it's former self. Holla Forums is the new Holla Forums.

First things first: remove das juden, mein fraulein.

Fuck off lil cumskin boi. This isnt your safe space and you are not wanted here.

Sad but true. You can't talk about anything on Holla Forums anymore since the retards have taken over.

One word
Holocaust
but real this time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Espionage_Act_of_1917

Apparently it doesn't cover identity confidentiality of agents. You guys need a real official secrets act.

I meant with regards to journalism. If a reporter is handed the identity of an agent he should not disclose it under penalty of conspiracy to commit treason.

I think there should be a remake/reboot tax, so if kikes are too lazy to bring something new to the table, they'll have to pay the other kikes in the ggovernment to make us goys feel like we mean something.

>>>/reddit/

Trump thinks his reality show made for retards is the best show on TV and that The Dark Knight Rises was unironically a great movie, so no, he will definitely no save cinema.

You jest, but that actually sounds like a good idea. Give several million in royalties to any and all of the major players of the original IP before production commences, and that should hopefully tell those working on the reboot to make sure it's good otherwise they just pissed millions that they're not gonna see back on essentially bribing the surviving guardians of the original for permission to rape their life's work, and everyone loses aside from those who got paid in advance for literally doing nothing.

Pewdiepie is fighting the culture war with 50 million subscribers and 1 of the highest view avarages on youtube he's our number 1 guy redpilling the next generation.

And if you're paying attention he's recently getting more redpilled than before.

We've come to a point that even Stefan Molyneux , Alex Jones and PJW are supporting him and retweeting his stuff.

Impose the high tax on the movies in California. He can't control the hollywood so the high tax is best way to reduce them. Hollywood is the biggest producer of the degeneracy.

Someone get this hothead outta here

Why does he always say terrific as it is something possessive?
Isnt terrific a negative word?

Cinema is not dead, for those reasons or otherwise, and you should return to Holla Forums but I will bite because you deserve the truth.

There are such a thing as film funds. In most countries they have 'diversity requirements'. In short, if you want money to make a film and you aren't a big studio you have to include gays, transsexuals, BME's and the disabled as a baseline requirement. Usually it's in two parts, on-screen and off-screen. On-screen means giving lead roles to these groups, having 50% of the cast be female, or making the whole film about these groups. It's positively draconic. The second part is behind the scenes, hiring people from these groups as technicians and crew. They will actually send you women, non whites and disabled interns if you don't have any. The only good requirement that these funds have is disabled access at screenings which I think is great but it all costs money. They are more relaxed about race for period pieces and instead ask that you consider 'new perspectives' which means if you want to make a historical drama about say, Rome or tudor Britain with the most interesting stuff (the rulers), you are fucked son.

checked
I think i saw your tread on Holla Forums and replyed to it before the (((mods))) nuked it
a shitty entretainament industry is the syptom of a shitty culture with a shitty education
Pedowood will keep churining out Michael Bay tier blockbuster with millons of dollars of CGI as background for the tits asses and explocions in his movies so long as normies keep consumming them
The capeshit/young adult novel is a cashcow pedowood will keep milking as long as there are gulible plebs consumming that shit
They will keep rebboting, remaking and sequelizing and adapting any kind of work they can get they're hands on just to save one more shekkel in writters, and plebs who liked the original will keep eating the pedowood versions
even if the casuals were somehow removed from the equation, there's still the top kikes at the head synagogue funneling shekkels up pedowood's ass just to keep it working as a propaganda machine
Taking down individuals with the Pizza busines is like decapitating a hydra, ther will always be another crockroach to replace the one that just got crushed
Pedowood is part of much larger cancer but it's not the core, even if it's fairly cloce to it

On the brigth side, Gen Z seems to be inmunized to kikery and normies are disliking celebirties more and more by the day so that's a relief

in my opinion,
the best cource of action is to fix education frist, then the problem of shitty entretainament will eventually solve itself by the magic of capitalism, as more educated plevians will force the entretainament industry to raise the bar of what they consider "the lowest common denominator" they always pander to to maximize shekkels

That's still better than anything with Feminism in it. Garbage movies are still better than societal poison.

idk I think if someone made a good movie with good story not burdened with marxist kikery, basic healthy non-degenerate white ideals,non-fridge/tranny looking women or faggot nu-males it would do far better at the box office than the current cancers that pass as movies supposedly make.

Holla Forums seems pretty dead now not much happening anymore compared to before the shut down.

Generation Z might save us in the end. They seem much more redpilled than millennials. Things like PewDiePie are redpilling them in mass. Since liberalism is main stream conservatism is now seen as the rebellious thing to be and we all know that kids like to rebel against their parents especially when their whiny little cucks.

Soon.

*Millennial

feinism doesn't sell
they tried to sell it in comics, movies and vidya but they failed miserably. Femtards have a loud voice to bitch and moan but don't expect them to put their money where they're mouths are how are they gonna keep shrieking if they do so?
All the leftard garvage we are seeing today are leftovers that began filming back when pedowood still though the Leftards were an exploitable domgraphics
By now, everyone is well aware that forced (((diversity))) kills busines
Marvel can't sell jack shit, and comics stores are not stocking Marvel anymore, even if Disney keeps them on life support what does not sell does not sell, and the moronic CEO blames it on diversity instead of the constant rebooting and reskining of established characters and the "in your face" political messages shoehorned in
Casuals are even getting tired of the capeshit genere, probably due to saturation but i chuckle to the fact that casuals began to get tired of it just as (((marvel))) began to apply afirmative action to the cast of their movies putting diversifying once waifu characters into nigresses, can't wait for the CEO fo the MCU to blame the white supremacist pathriachy for they flops
slowlly but stady the shit is dying,
Sure we have garvage like Overwatch, Horizon Zero Dow, Ass Creed WEWUZKANGS edition and many more, but they are all on their death bed, yes even Overwatch, the games were so casual that even casuals saw them as the flavor of the moth and now they've moved on to other things
At this point the onlyones pandering to the progressive crowd are hated megacorps like EA and Ubishit whit cash to spare, cash i might add they never get back because most gamers just spent it all in whatever crazy gameplay / waifu bait the nips have made that month, the east still understands that making fun and pretty shit is the best way to sell and they are killing the west industry
the pendulum is swinging back, i know that things look grim right now but i actually hold hope for the future

Every 3d "open world" game coming in 2017/2018 are pozed piece with a multicolored turd on top, every single one of them but Kingdom Come. You have to see it to abeeb it. However there's a clear resurgence of the RTS genre which looks just as it always has. I bet it's not a coincidence.

Chinks

wtf are you smoking user , git me sum

fucking grow up already

The same way you fix every industry. Subversion. They subverted everything to be shit. You come in and subvert it so it's good. For example

try to grasp this: he's a dumbass spoiled rich kid who doesn't know anything, he was handed everything his whole life. his brain is still seven years old, basically.

ahahahahaha

kys millennial

Looks like Americans don't know what words means.

>>>/reddit/

dude this isn't a cuckposting thread, spoiler that cuckshit

You're thinking of "terrible" or "terrifying". Terrific is positive.

"""conservative"""

What a waste of dubs.

Cuck.

druppy guppies gid oud
ur bresdent iz redarbid amb nobuggy liegs im, gid ober id u sdoobig drupper puppers

You polumpfedorittors really need to get over yourselves, holy shit.

SAD.

What's that uppity poluppity?
Your orange ball of immaturity keeps bending over for the jews you claim to hate?

LOW BLOW but I will not stoop to your level.

bump