Sargon belives Trump is the right choice

How long until these two brits get in a stream together to see who's in the wrong?

fuck off

Nobody's using any e-celeb board anyway.

Isn't he just a scientist who goes way outside of his depth when it comes to politics?

Go use it then

Yeah he even voted against Brexit

But who else will? that's the thing.

Cuckmaster VS Virgin Wizard

just get out of here, OP.

Why the fuck would I give a shit what brits think about american politics?

John Oliver can go fuck himself and so can these cunts

Sargon of Blackdad, and Thundercuck. No one cares

If nobody out there wants to talk with you about your bullshit, then it might be time to kill yourself, OP.

Nah, life's good for me.

Yes.
He thinks the fact he's a nuclear physicist means he's super smart when to comes to everything regardless of how uninformed he may be.

ecelebs, sage, report

What's that cuck's reasoning to prefer Clinton over Trump? That bitch is a corrupt satanic lesbian pedophile that used her own server to send top secret e-mails. - That is just the tip of the iceberg of the crimes she has done and just that should be enough to burn her at the stake, he must be just trolling.

Literally this, I follow him for his science shit and automatically dislike his politics bullshit videos.

He says that Trump thinks vaccines cause autism and climate change isn't real, i don't think he even heard about Wikileaks

He's the classic case of the sciencefag who is very knowledgeable and intelligent when it comes to scientific issues but is living a completely isolated life from societal issues. Redpilled sciencefags have to deal with cucks like them just like redpilled christfags have to deal with the universalist Christians.

Also, sage because we're two fucking days away from the election and can't afford to focus on nonissues like these.

he was pro remain
so yeah

"Whoever Wins, we lose."

Stick to science, kiddo.

Sage & Report E-celeb garbage

All these bumps, smh

Solution: Nuke the UK.

Yeah he comes across as an illiterate on Twitter.

Who?
Who?

go suck milos dick faggot

You are a pile of human feces.

You should be banned forever for this kind of stupid fucking bullshit. What in the fuck did you actually contribute? Fucking nothing. Go to hell.

Fucking make one and stay there nigger.

Both of them are cuckolds who will be in front of a ditch with a gun to their heads on DOTR.

Fuck em both.

I remember watching tfoot when I was 12
christ was I an edgy fedoracore

Now you're 13 and all grown up ;^)