THE JEWS FEAR TRUMP/ CNN IMPLIES TRUMP IS ANTI-SEMITIC

The jews are desperate. They got so offended by this video. Gee, I wonder why…

Trump AD: youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80hlkT28Qv0
youtu.be/5hkgoWXNh-8
youtu.be/5ZegQYgygdw
forward.com/news/breaking-news/353563/in-final-pitch-before-elections-trumps-ad-evokes-anti-semitic-undertones/
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/258584864163500033
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those rats won't allow Trump to win. Sad.

Oy vey, what are you doing! Don't spread the truth!

Holy fuck that was a rare triple-naming on live television.

Whenever someone starts talking about international crooks, Jews start getting hot under the collar and crying anti-semitism.

Remember, they declared Stalin as an anti semite for less than what Trump espoused in that speech.

It's all a coincidence kike, we hate them for being corrupt subversive fucks not because they are Jews… Why are you crying wolf, hu? it's not like you and your ilk have something to hide, Do you?

This is less lively than how he was at the DNC. Isn't he a comedian though, not a politician?

OY VEY

TRUMP IS OUT TO PUT US ALL IN OVENS

That Trump AD reminds of this Hitler's speech.

This video is even more similar.

Jews fear the true power of the white man. Become a proper white man and meme the glory of the white race into your brothers and sisters. Be the shining beacon of righteousness that god intended

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump took direct inspiration from it. Remember: he keeps a book of Hitler speeches by his bed.

Well it's not Trump's fault that the global financiers all happen to be kikes.

Oy vey it's like anudah shoah.

Oy vey, how dare Trump criticize jews! Of course he featured tons of world leaders like Obama, Hillary and Merkel and they're perfectly ok to criticize, but don't you dare include 3 jews you frothing anti-semite.

Sometimes I'm just astounded by the hypocrisy in their arguments. Normalfags need to wake up and figure out which group in America is above all criticism.

(checked)
he's a senator now

The genius of Trump.

All of his tactics result in jews calling themselves out. Trump is simply displaying negatively influential people where there are legitimate concerns. It has nothing to do with their religion. These people are MAKING it about their religion. They are "using Hitler's own logic", whereas Trump is not.

Trump is wrapping jews around him like body shields. The god emperor knows what he's doing. They are literally calling themselves out in a desperate attempt to wave around muh 6 gazillion

We're gonna have to Make Minnesota Great Again too

Brb committing sudoku

Funny how that didn't apply when Trump's secret server was communicating with that (Jewish owned) Russian bank (and it turned out to just be sending them email ads for his hotel)

The way i see it, Jews are going all or nothing
They know they can't hide anymore because everybody is aware that they own everything but people are calling out Glovalist and bankers instead, so they reason they are saying that it's all code for "Jew" wich is right is because they want to crack down on people criticising globalist bankers by acusing people of hate speech

WE'LL SHUT THEIR DIRTY, LYING JEWISH MOUTHS

Too bad that's out of context and he doesn't actually saying we should glass the kikes. That line was in fact dropped in the middle of sucking jewish dick.

I know that Trump has a lot of Jewish friends, but he indeed has some similarities with Hitler. He created a big movement, just like Hitler did. People follow him, people love him, people believe him. His supporters grow stronger with him. He brought back the American patriotism that was buried. We won't see another movement like this in our lifetime if Trump loses.

LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=80hlkT28Qv0

You know what's pretty fucking hilarious and ironic about this ad is that forasmuch as Jews piss and moan that "all Jews aren't rich", the SECOND you say you don't agree with Globalist policies or International Banking Conglomerates, you are attacked for being anti-Semitic.

They fucking out themselves with this retarded strategy and then go into seizures about being found out. The Trump Ad is brilliant. The power of government has always been the PEOPLE and not the Government itself.

What we're witnessing are people who either are accepting Trump's inevitable win or people, like CNN and Stuart Smalley, who refuse to believe anything other than their own bullshit.

Their delusions will end when the noose tightens the hardest.

I am.

We can only hope.

and the conspiracy is proven by the emails.

Oh you don't remember the great AIPAC D&C?

He said everything the AIPAC crowd wanted to hear. Word for word. The low level kikes loved him. Yet after the event, the AIPAC leadership condemned him and said they don't support him. He created a rift between the AIPAC leaders and the AIPAC members.

Trump isn't a full Holla Forumsack. He most likely thinks there are good jews out there, that's where we disagree with him, but he also seems to be aware of the jewish influence in banking, media and globalism.

Trump support banning all foreign lobbying, doesn't he? He said it at a couple rallies. THat would include Israel right?

Good.

I wonder how many people are going to end up reading The Protocols now that these kikes keep comparing it to the ad and speech?

Yes. Even more horrifying is his statement that America shouldn't be defending foreign countries for free. "We can protect them, but they have to pay us."

The idea if Israel giving money to America is the most terrifying thought imaginable to them. That's like their whole word turning upside down.

Indeed it would. Hence the kvetching.

The fucking stupid kikes are naming themselves. This is brilliant.

Your post reminds me of this vid

Oh this is hilarious

This is so god damn classic

I saw that live, it was magical.

jews are a race, all their behavior comes from genetics

Without US 'aid', their economy would be nigger tier. It's BAD over there. Always makes me chuckle when kikes try and push some intelligence myth.

What Jews HATE, is "America first". They're globalist shits and always have been. Hitler talk about it ffs. They've spent decades and billions, bribing and blackmailing to get to this point and Trump threatens it all. We must serve THEM. THEY must be first.

The funny thing is, they don't have a next move. They want to destory America? Ok, who pays for their shit then? Protects them? Obongo double the debt. Not only didn't he get any growth from it, it barely did anything for inflation, which tells you, the end really is fucking near. China printed 4.5T USD so far this year. It doesn't work anymore. Hillary has INSANE taxes planned. They crash the golden goose, they go down with it. So their head is way up their ass on this one.

The official Trump ad looks like it was inspired by this video from two weeks earlier. Oy vey! youtu.be/5hkgoWXNh-8

Relevant

Well, I'm becoming more and more keen on supporting the coming holocaust. Thanks Holla Forums, it was true all along, it really IS the kikes along with other adherents to atheist\satanic\marxist death cults

Yes, he's a master.

Please, watch this video. This explains very well his tactics. His IQ is 156, pretty high, trump knows what he's doing.

This one is better.

It was inspired by this

jesus fuck that video got brigaded hard. All them foreigners and jews in there talking about pedo shit.

I understand that, but was speaking from a normie point of view – which is where Trump is playing 12D

WHAT THE FUCK?

I SAW THIS ARGUMENT SOMEWHERE ELSE, BEFORE. DEJA VU.

WHAT IS THIS?

That's probably right. Trump appears to be sick of all the jewing but otherwise fond of them. Maybe he's trying to save them from anudda Shoah.

SAVAGE

This should be fun.

Nope, the subversiveness is in their nature. The hatred of the beautiful european people is in their blood and they live to defile it.

We're on to them, they know that. We're on to them and they are well aware that there are groups of white people out there, pushing for casuals to make the connections aswell.

savage

This. Twenty years ago I thought Jews were just Europeans with a different religion than Christianity. Ten years ago I took the redpill and went through the phases of disbelief, nausea and worry that go with it; I wondered if I was crazy or if all the stuff about the banks and the media were true. Now I see whites for the first time in my life actually caring about their own culture and demanding Jewish blood if they can't get a good explanation for this shit (and we all know they won't get one). There have always been people investigating the bankers, the elite, the new world order, the Jews, the 1%… but now we're realizing that these are all different names for the same people.

It's all happened so fast, and the cherry on top of the sundae is that the Jews, in their classic neurosis and paranoia, are accusing everyone of anti-Semitism without the J-word being mentioned once.

It's a part of our standard back/forth with CTR, user probably retyped it from muscle memory at this point.

This is the power of 48D chess skills

I can't blame him for wanting the most qualified men for the job…

The jews are effectively turning all races against themselves. This is rich.

longer clip of same

youtu.be/5ZegQYgygdw

They're still pushing this shit

forward.com/news/breaking-news/353563/in-final-pitch-before-elections-trumps-ad-evokes-anti-semitic-undertones/

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/258584864163500033

Salty kike is salty. So what if they are jews. Does that absolve them of their actions? Are we supposed to just let them shit everything up because their feelings get hurt when you point out their ethnicity? What the fuck is his argument?

So they admit international banksters are kikes. The leaks say the same thing. Maybe if Hillary begs the Rothschild for more forgiveness she can get another few hundred millions of shekels out of them.

This what made me take notice most of all.

That continually, over and over in my interactions with them, the one thing Jews fear the most. The truth.

There is nothing Jews fear more than the truth, even if that truth is as simple as just telling them the truth they they are, in fact, Jewish.

Now they've internalised it so much that even things they know as a fact are Jewish without once mentioning the word Jew, they will cry antisemitism. This word has begun to lost all meaning.

Even in real life, people are simply not even remotely caring if they are called antisemite. They are not a in position to even shill it the way they could before anymore. They are privileged baby eaters of Palestinians in the eyes of the left and traitorous nation wreckers to the right. Both sides are aware of their internationalist finance element. Jews and Jewry must be destroyed for the good of the world.

wew lad

That is actually a great meme. Makes people think about who is pulling the levers of globalism behind the curtain.

Lol are they actually admitting that they run the banks? There isn't anything anti semitic about it.

We're gonna need more gas.

kek

Ironically, globalism is what's going to end this pesky desert tribe's influence once and for all.

Back in the old days you could just expel them from your country by law and let some other nation handle them. With today's technology, we're approaching a point where all nations have to hold a regular conference call on whose turn it is to babysit them.

Printing hearsay as fact.

How can this actually be from the ADL?? They are literally making out memes for us at this point