Trump closing campaign ad seen as striking anti-Semitic tones

Trump closing campaign ad seen as striking anti-Semitic tones

Audio from criticized speech that rails against global conspiracy is overlaid with images of prominent Jews

onald Trump’s latest campaign ad, likely the final one wrapping up nearly a year of campaigning, has been criticized for having anti-Semitic overtones and implying a vast international Jewish conspiracy behind Hillary Clinton.

The two-minute long ad features audio from Trump’s West Palm Beach speech in mid-October, which was criticized by the Anti-Defamation league for “rhetoric and tropes that historically have been used against Jews and still spur antisemitism.”

The video appears to go even further, illustrating Trump’s accusation of a conspiracy against the American people with images of prominent Jews.

Philanthropist investor George Soros, Federal Reserve head Janet Yellen and Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein, all of whom are Jewish, appear onscreen as Trump inveighs against “levers of power in Washington” and “global special interests” both considered anti-Semitic dog-whistles.

Exactly. All 3 villains in Trump's closing ad about global elites bleeding us dry are Jews. Not OK. t.co/w6C9xSoaKk via @joshtpm

— Michael Grunwald (@MikeGrunwald) November 6, 2016

The video also intersperses images of the Clintons, President Barack Obama, Congress, foreign leaders and the United Nations. All these are juxtaposed with pictures of regular Americans, whom Trump urges to rise up.

“The only thing that can stop this corrupt machine is you,” Trump says.

Trump’s original speech was also panned for its striking similarities to the notorious anti-Semitic tract “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion,” an anti-Semitic forgery that has fueled anti-Jewish violence for over a century.

It’s not the first time his campaign has been accused of anti-Jewish rhetoric designed to appeal to the far right in American politics, most notably his notorious July 2 tweet depicting Clinton, against a pile of cash and a six-pointed star, as the “Most Corrupt Candidate Ever!”

The tweet was deleted the same day and campaign staff replaced it with an identical one, with the phrase now backed up by a red circle. The image originated on an anti-Semitic website.

Trump and his campaign have vociferously denied charges of anti-Semitism, and some have tried to distance themselves from anti-Semitic elements within his backers, though the candidate has resisted those efforts.

During the height of the primary campaign, Trump delayed disavowing the support of white supremacist David Duke. And the candidate has failed to condemn the anti-Semitic vitriol directed by supporters against journalists who have written critically of Trump, including New York Times reporter Jonathan Weisman and GQ writer Julia Ioffe.

In his defense, Trump and his supporters cite the fact that his daughter, son-in-law and three grandchildren are Jewish (Ivanka Trump underwent an Orthodox conversion before she married Jared Kushner in 2009), that Trump was the grand marshal of the 2004 Salute to Israel Parade and that he has many Jewish friends.

archive.is/LFs1o
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mt0PU
youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8
youtu.be/5hkgoWXNh-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OY FUCKING VEY

OY GEVALT

I almost shit myself when I saw he had a clip of yellen in there. I'm sure that one made yammakuh's pop off across the country. And yeah I spelled it wrong intentionally.

SHIT IT DOWN

(((THE POLITICAL ESTABLISHMENT)))
(((THE INTERNATIONALISTS)))
(((THE GLOBAL ELITE)))
(((THE GLOBALISTS)))
(((THE PRESS)))
(((THE MEDIA)))

This is how you know they're actually Jewish, they themselves associate the global elite with Judaism.

OY VEY!…Oy Vey…oy vey

They are increasingly unable to deny to even normalfags that they are in control of everything.

ADL is so owned by Clinton it's not funny. Trump complains about Soros? Soros is guilty. Fuck him. The same goes for Goldman Sucks.

Here's an angry kike's guide to out-Jew the ADL if anyone wants to go that route. >>>/gamergatehq/328276

Pajeet you are doing it wrong

You have that backwards: the kikes who control the ADL own Clinton

I doubt normalfags even know those are jews, but thanks ADL, we can always count on you to make the logical conclusion and not the fact all three of them have access to billions of money and implicated in so much fucking shit they could fill India.
Seems the fact they are all jew is really the connection, maybe we aren't all mad after all

They don't want you to win or give you the satisfaction of going off with a bang. Only slow demographic death awaits with his presidency.

OY GEVALT THIS IS SOME REAL FUCKING SHOAH RIGHT HERE

Go away Schlomo.

I sometimes wonder if the kikes persecution fetish is subconsciously causing them to subvert themselves to cause it.

Moron, just look at his Gettysburg address. He's only going to deport CRIMINAL illegal aliens, and even if he deported every single illegal it will not stop whites from becoming a minority. Nothing but a bloody civil war will make whites great again and destroy degenerate, sterile post-modern post-sexual revolution culture.

Take the accelerationism pill.

Trump talks about "political establishment" and "global entities", and once again jews assume he is talking about them.
Regarding the ad, I saw it last night. I think it's the best ad from him yet.

Thank you for collapsing the rectum.

Yep, reported for lies.

That's during the first 100 days, idiot.

anybody got a link to the ad?

Trump, even if he isn't what we say/hope he is, represents a shift. No more leftist and globalist policies, but nationalism. Not tough nationalism, civic nationalism. Not preferable, but its better than what Clinton would have in store for the US. Trump is unlikely the man to fix the world, he will, along with the likes of Farage, Le Pen etc. be the ones to fire the first "shot" against globalism.

Haaretz also posted the same sort of article kvetching about the campaign ad
Trump's Last Campaign Ad 'Has anti-Semitic Overtones'
archive.is/mt0PU

Here you go user youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8

I know there's a good chance it's early for you, but look a little harder in the OP.

One final push for "Trump is a racist"

It's probably their disastrous short-nearsightedness kicking in as a result of being emotionally overwhelmed at even the hint of a thought of possibly being discovered. After all, they're talking about the goyim here! You know, the same goyim that should be too stupid to put 2 and 2 together, even if you show them mountains of genuine evidence? All the Jews had to do was keep quiet and keep blasting conspiracy theory dis-info until they could relocate. But now all this kvetching is just hastening their demise.

Entering a country illegally is a crime, m8. So he didn't say anything wrong, dear CTR shill.

Jews just can't help but out themselves

more than 50% of the DNC speakers were jews.

fuck off

never mind my bad

Everytiem
Who are you?

vid related

I fucking love that video.

I'm starting to think Dilbertman is right, and Trump genuinely does have mind control powers. This is at least the fifth time (((they)))'ve seen Trump talking about crooked wealthy elitists, and have jumped up and down pointing to themselves and shouting "IT'S US! WE'RE THE ONES DESTROYING WESTERN CIVILIZATION!". And at least the second time they've mentioned the Protocols.

It's like a Scooby-Doo episode where, midway through, the shady amusement park owner sees the kids (cluelessly) examining some unknown machinery and suddenly cries out, "Oy vey! Are you claiming I used this machine to create fake ghost hologram, to keep people out of the way while I finished stealing all the money? You must have read the detailed account of my evil plan that I left in the unlocked upper-left drawer of my office desk, but don't actually go looking for it, it's a forgery!"

That was my first thought. It was like an upbeat, abridged version of some parts of that. Lot of similar shots while talking of the same thing.

This is surreal. Why are (((they))) suddenly doing our job for us?

Oy vey

I completely forgot about that. Only evidence he had was a signed MAGA hat, but I hope it was true.

The official Trump ad looks like a watered down, normie friendly version of this youtu.be/5hkgoWXNh-8

oh wow he still wont let that kike star sheriff badge thing go away…… let it go cuck! sad!

McFucking kill yourself.

HOLY FUCK!

Gloves are coming off I see. There's no brakes on this train, even if he loses the election.

There is no mathematical way for Trump to lose the election. If it gets stolen, le déluge.

You can't talk about the problems in government without mentioning Soros and Yellen.

Talking about problems in government is an anti-Semitic dogwhistle.

All illegals are criminals dumbass, and I'm sure Soros will start a civil war when Trump wins.

THY KINGDOM COME
WEW