HILLARY PHOTOGRAPHED INSIDE PEDO-FRONT RESTAURANT ABOVE UNDERGROUND PEDO DUNGEON

HILLARY PHOTOGRAPHED INSIDE PEDO-FRONT RESTAURANT ABOVE UNDERGROUND PEDO DUNGEON

All info from this the_donald thread: archive.is/B94K5

Wikileaks put out an FBI document listing some common symbols used by pedos. Warning PDF (images with this post show all symbols in the document, no need to download, but just so you can verify if you want): file.wikileaks.org/file/FBI-pedophile-symbols.pdf

Comet Ping Pong's logo looks suspiciously like the "child lover" symbol (archive.is/AxI4M). Next door to Comet Pizza is a place called Besta Pizza. The logo displayed on Besta Pizza's site is indisputably the "boy lover" symbol. archive.is/3OrGh

Now the kicker. Across the street from Besta and Comet is Terasol, a restaurant and art gallery, displaying the symbol for "girl lover" on their website along with a picture of HILLARY CLINTON IN THE RESTAURANT. archive.is/tplgE

Besta Pizza is owned by Andrew Kline, apparently a friend of Podesta (can't find a source for the Podesta friend claim right now) and a Clinton appointee to the DOJ as an attorney specializing in human trafficking cases: archive.is/dFoRq

Directly underneath these restaurants is an abandoned underground subway system which would make a perfect place to set up a satanic pedo dungeon: archive.is/i7cXl

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19761
encyclopediadramatica.se/Childlove
bostinno.streetwise.co/2014/03/11/true-detective-season-2-us-transit-systems-plot-a-case-for-bostons-mbta/
ola.nl/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bf40d/do_not_let_this_get_suppressed_more_ground_on/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b8tnj/pizzagate_continuation_ar_dental_762_park_place/
archive.today/6ZT61
archive.today/aqCds
archive.today/0rcYv
archive.today/BbWQs
archive.today/GIM1h
archive.today/JX0mG
archive.today/A17E4
archive.today/NVd8f
archive.today/1OYuC
archive.today/6DdOJ
archive.today/C7kJa
archive.today/9NldJ
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/dec/13/dc-restauraunt-allowed-reopen-after-fatal-melee/
google.com/search?site=&source=hp&ei=pU4fWPTqJsTQmAGxjoDwBg&q=restaurant association metropolitan washington&oq=restaurant asaociation metropo&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.0.0i13k1l2j0i8i13i30k1j0i8i13i10i30k1.53500.57696.0.58295.31.30.0.7.7.0.218.3763.9j19j2.30.0....0...1c.1j4.64.mobile-gws-hp..2.29.2670.3..0j5j41j0i131k1j0i10k1j0i22i30k1j0i22i10i30k1j0i13i30k1.ljRzz66GKV4
ramw.org/board-of-directors
vimeo.com/190144149
theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bg68p/comet_pizza_birthday_party_host_majecticape_and/
sashalordpresents.com/
archive.is/tajwx
youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0
youtu.be/i2RKWJD5ops

youtube.
reason.
instagram.com/p/o0rLlevkln/?taken-by=jimmycomet
archive.is/Q3LUW
instagram.com/p/BMM4BKyAA6b/?taken-by=jimmycomet
dailymotion.com/video/x47bkli
laboumbrunch.com/laboumboumroom/
instagram.com/p/6678IZvkmO/
vid.me/TrA9
instagram.com/p/zlb3kjPkvX/
archive.is/0fIhm
instagram.com/p/d15qrBPkkU/?taken-by=jimmycomet
archive.is/qkWEp
instagram.com/p/YvTVA_vkmA/?taken-by=jimmycomet
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Ping_Pong
instagram.com/p/s8MAgOvkl4/?taken-by=jimmycomet
archive.is/04A48
facebook.com/CometPingPongLiveMusic/photos_stream?ref=page_internal
imdb.com/name/nm5025616/
archive.is/3TQ2R
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543
pmnightlynews.com/index.php/2016/11/04/new-sources-eric-braverman/).
linkedin.com/in/carole-wagner-greenwood-80006b11
civilianartprojects.com/
instagram.com/explore/locations/214559359/whitney-museum-of-american-art/
sashalordpresents.com/poster-art/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
medium.com/pedophiles-about-pedophilia/you-say-potato-i-say-pedophile-5a9ad0ee0f99#.9cgl7q55o
imgur.com/a/yZxkG
freedomoutpost.com/anonymous-posts-clinton-underground-child-sex-scandal-part-1/
instagram.com/k8damon/
libertarian--princess.tumblr.com/post/152747392621/libertarianprincess-libertarianprincess
archive.is/YJJnJ
instagram.com/p/BJBbKtyAos2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller_test
clipconverter.cc/download/yupi-VO8/0/
unatemporadaenelinfierno.net/2016/04/08/los-papeles-de-panama-descubren-la-funcion-social-del-arte-contemporaneo-le-monde-lo-confirma/
unatemporadaenelinfierno.net/2014/12/10/basura-e-incultura-para-acelerar-nuestro-suicidio-colectivo/
get.google.com/albumarchive/113943510282066506161/album/AF1QipM_5q0TAkBee0iNiEzg86XWQ01t4EQomNIx6xVP/AF1QipPNU8raG8j9dEq8H_W4NeW2RuJmr9_EVgblNnPu
instagram.com/p/cR_4cNsIpH/
instagram.com/p/cR-JnGsIlK/
washingtonlife.com/2015/06/05/inside-homes-private-viewing/
archive.is/pcbJK
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3741
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//get/48251
dcist.com/2008/06/small_victory_for_comet_ping_pong_a.php
smithsonianmag.com/travel/underground-tunnel-dc-finally-getting-fresh-air-180955206/?no-ist
belowthecapital.org/dctrans/
web.archive.org/web/20140710101219/http://www.dctrolley.org/dctrolleymap.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

now this is a new level of /x/

Yeah, using information from the FBI about symbols used by pedophiles is /x/.

Pic related is called a family, something you will never have.

Nice find, op.

Because we totally don't have 100% confirmation that (((the elites))) engage in occult ritual and pedoshit from the email leaks.

I would've thought that the comet and terasol ones were just coincidences, but the fact that they're apparently all right next to each other really makes this suspicious. The besta pizza logo is CLEARLY the triangle within triangle, but like the crossed paddles seems like a stretch. But considering how dumb (((they))) are it would be no surprise to me.

It's a contest in these seekret elite clubs to show their symbols openly while maintaining plausible deniability.

Meant to put it in the OP but, there's a bunch of other creepy shit about Comet. There's a thread about it but I thought this warranted a new thread as the scope of this is larger than just comet, and no on in that thread is has posted anything about this info and the threads full of shitposting and idiots (thanks 4chan newfriends). Comet thread:

It's just like our memes, more exposure, more power. It doesn't really matter if people understand what the symbols actually mean.

Now where have I seen that symbol before…

I'm convinced there's something to all this but it's going to be a lot for normies to swallow

It's a lot for me to swallow since this is all /x/ level bullshit threads that have ZERO PROOF or ANY LEADS!

I've live in LA and know pedowood is real. But I can't use this shit to inform anyone or shill online. It's useless jibber jabber

>the wikipedia image is little girls probably

This is really too obvious. We can't be the first people to put these puzzle pieces together, can we?

Kids eating icecream, once of which is a boy? No retard.

Forgot that some anons may not have been reading all these pizza threads. Comet Ping Pong is mentioned several times in the Podesta emails as a place Podesta and other in the campaign go: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19761

Three restaurants all right next to one another, all displaying FBI listed pedo symbols on their websites, one owned by a friend of Podesta who happens to be a Clinton appointed human trafficking lawyer for the DOJ, one frequented by Podesta and other Clinton campaigners, the third displaying a picture of Clinton in the restaurant on their homepage.

Because if I go to the Tootsie Roll Industries wikipedia page, or the Ben & Jerry's wikipedia page, there's clearly small children in the infobox right? An infobox normally reserved for just the company logo?

I remember when the cuckchan mods shut down pedowood threads years ago. Now Satanists and pedos are being revealed in leaks. We were on this for a while now, we just didn't have current names and places, pedowood is a fire that must burn, a purging fire.

The fire will rise, as inevitably as the black sun.

Kikes and ice cream. A match made in heaven.

Good Humor = Unilever. CEO is (((Paul Poleman)))
Ben and Jerry's = (((Ben Cohen))) and (((Jerry Greenfield)))
Haagen-Dazs = (((Reuben and Rose Mattus)))

i bet boys are their specialty…
…fuck these pedokikes

Its real

encyclopediadramatica.se/Childlove

Fuck off back to where you came from with your pseudo tripfagging.

Just tell me when I can throw a fucking kike in a pizza oven already

.>>8092680
Zero proof… which is why we continue our work. We know you just want to see some cp you dirty Jew. And you did out yourself as a jew by including, 'any leads'. This is the definition of a lead.

Look at Rotherham. Went on for years. People stuck their heads in the sand. Didn't want to be call racist. Or in this case, anti-semeeeeeetic.

Fifty Blessings when?

user, that last part about the abandoned Metro is the ticket. 1995 was the last year that the public could access it. Who was president at the time?
Also, if you think about it, that's around the time that the globalist really started to dominate politics, before 9/11 and during Clinton, yet after the Gulf War. The globalist realize they won't conquer the Middle East without the full arm of the US, so they bench George H. W. Bush and put in Clinton, an easily corruptible man. With a sex market operating under the heart of D.C., huge networks built on blackmail and insurance can exist.

what das fug?

Bill Clinton
fugg

Anons in the D.C. area should stage a sit-in at one of these pizza parlors, that would be hilarious (or deadly)

Unilever is the source. They just use different names for different regions:

This is used for leverage and control. It also filters the "good guys" out of the system.

google Kibon.

Isn't there some degree of absolution from their crimes when they kind of admit they are doing it? Like leaving all those cryptic clues in films and TV, its a very underhanded way of admitting their intentions ahead of time so they can't be truly punished by God. They literally try to Jew their own God.

I also remember True Detective season 2 was going to be about a cult using the LA subway system. The season even had an elite sex party somewhat similar to Eyes Wide Shut. The season was changed from that into generic murder mystery with high level corruption. I wonder why?

It's probably somewhere in the Talmud or the Protocols.

I don't think it's them wanting to seek any twisted form of confession or absolution, though. More likely they're daring you to expose them, then laughing in your face because there's nothing you can do about it.

This election's the closest we've come to exposing their true faces, and they know it. That's why they're afraid.

My favourite ice cream brand is a pedo front

Fuck this gay ass earth. I want off this ride. I want to go back to making fun of Jeb. This though, this is just too much. The audacity of these kikes. DOTR can't come soon enouugh

i need a source for that user

the drop in quality between the two seasons was catastrophic, and being told to shut down everything might have had something to do with that.

Has anyone made a complete list of all the pedos we now know about? We'll need it for the cleansing.

DONT LET THIS SLIDE

basically it goes like this

it's the devils trick
if the devil seduces you or lies to you
but he tells you what he is going to do, before he does,

and you still fall for it

then the blame is on you according to god's law

so these pedos think, that if they blatantly tell you what they are doing,
and you still do nothing to stop them

you are complicit and they are guilt free

basically

we are going to kill them all

every single one of them has to die

i am willing to sacrifice my life to take these
i dont even know what to call them down

if 10 of us end the life of 1 of them it was a worthwhile endeavor

if it takes 1000 let it be 1000

they are scared

theres too many of us

Learn to format your post, dipshit, don't talk like a mumbling retard.

(1)

nice try CTR

helpers and supporters like you will also burn

we will not grant you a quick death

I loved seeing the local (((Ben))) and (((Jerry)))'s store be completely empty after (((they))) announced (((their))) (((Bernie Sanders))) flavor

Seriously?

(1)

oh look theres his CTR virgin buddy
try harder kike

bostinno.streetwise.co/2014/03/11/true-detective-season-2-us-transit-systems-plot-a-case-for-bostons-mbta/

Specifically this bit

One of the buildings in the OP is above a subway system…

I get that that's the pedo symbol.

But what's with the ugly beaner bitch?

ola.nl/

Then what good are the email leaks? Evidence needs to clearly connect the dots and the public should be able to see that information with 100% transparency. God dam Freemasons.

OH FUCK WHAT HAVE I BEEN EATING

Learn to type like a fucking human. Christ.

(2)

more shill backup

Shut the fuck up kike, honestly I can't tell if you fucking shills are legitimate kikes, or they're hiring autistic beaners to do the work for them.

Cause the last time we had an influx of shills, you get a couple of (1)s around, and half the time they have the same mental midget behaviour that spics do when they get confronted. You know, the same way you're acting like now. So it's ironic you're trying to tell him to type like a human, when all non-whites are indeed 'not human'.

Good meme bro.

Goyim.

I'm not the one typing like a mongoloid.

so ,how much are you getting paid kike?

was it worth losing your humanity and right to live?
just to collect some quick shekels defending pedophiles and human traffickers?

aren't you scared?

Wear a Guy Fawkes mask to make it "hip" and draw in all the posers.

So if I walked into Terasol and asked for "cheese pizza" , and to make sure the "cheese" was "aged" to "15 years" with air quotes and gratuitous winking, would I disappear or would they awkwardly give me a pizza?

On a serious note, I wonder if the abandoned subway is accessible from the street, besides the "restaurants" of course. Could gather a "ghost" hunting expedition if so.

Well only one way to find out. Please record/livestream for us.

I can't tell if you're legitimately retarded or just putting on a show, but it's plain as fucking day you're trying to distract everyone from the focus of the thread. Which tells me that the OP is either onto something real or your favorite pizza joint is being implicated as a pedo den.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bf40d/do_not_let_this_get_suppressed_more_ground_on/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b8tnj/pizzagate_continuation_ar_dental_762_park_place/

(2)

It all makes sense now.

Stop it
Stop it

lol
check out Flutschfinger

Flutsch means "slip" "glide" in german
and finger,
well finger

I wonder whether they named that ice cream like that just for pure keks.

You will hang soon. Don't worry.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Double Dutch! Now with two goyim children from the Netherlands in every batch!

your shill tactics don't work anymore
you are "with her"
You will hang with her

MAKE IT STAHP

RIGHT-WING WOOD CHIPPERS

This one is not subtle. Doesn't necessarily mean pedophilia but that's definitely homo stuff.

THE GOYLENT CREAM IS CHILDRAPE

I used to think this picture was pretty telling of the times we live in. Now there is proof it has never stood so true.

I'm not even new, but I never really paid attention to this pedowood shit.

How real is all this? Anyone have archive links.

It's like /x/ and infowars is coming to life before our very eyes, with kikes behind it all.

PLEASE GUYS, PLEASE SENT THE TIP TO THE FBI AND THE POLICE, DON'T TRUST BECAUSE SOMEONE POST THAT HE/SHE DID IT, IT COULD BE A CTR SHILL

Better go back to 4chan.

I used to think that the (((leftists'))) general reeducation efforts for the future enslavement of the German people(disregarding the Allied denazification faggotry) began in 1968, but….just…..fuck.
No wonder the first post-war generation descended into barbarism as soon as they reached adulthood.

dude.. pedowood is the crux of how the kikes maintain power. It is far, far too vast for me to give you a real concise greentext. I dont have the archives on this computer but there are a set of 10 full threads on pedowood that are a very good read on the subject.

Here I will try to greentext

>they believe in occult magic where-in moloch worshipping rituals coupled with raping children, most specifically young boys, grants them a longer life it doesnt matter if you believe this magic shit or not, they do and they are raping children in its name

Its a fucking huge topic, as large as the full history of kikes redpill, and it is the one singular topic guaranteed to summon an army of shills.

it was well before 2007 shitface

#2: archive.today/6ZT61
#3: archive.today/aqCds
#4: (Noriega): archive.today/0rcYv
#6: archive.today/BbWQs
#7: archive.today/GIM1h
#8: archive.today/JX0mG
#9: archive.today/A17E4
#10: archive.today/NVd8f
#11: archive.today/1OYuC
#12 archive.today/6DdOJ

archive.today/C7kJa rotherham
archive.today/9NldJ satan twins #2

According to m.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/dec/13/dc-restauraunt-allowed-reopen-after-fatal-melee/

Kline is an attorney with the "Restaurant association of Metropolitan Washington" (RAMW)

google.com/search?site=&source=hp&ei=pU4fWPTqJsTQmAGxjoDwBg&q=restaurant association metropolitan washington&oq=restaurant asaociation metropo&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.0.0i13k1l2j0i8i13i30k1j0i8i13i10i30k1.53500.57696.0.58295.31.30.0.7.7.0.218.3763.9j19j2.30.0....0...1c.1j4.64.mobile-gws-hp..2.29.2670.3..0j5j41j0i131k1j0i10k1j0i22i30k1j0i22i10i30k1j0i13i30k1.ljRzz66GKV4

Thanks

danke

Apparently he's also on the Board of Directors for RAMW.

ramw.org/board-of-directors

epic keks

That's not complicated though. It's entrapment/blackmail of the highest order, for unethical people.

We are literally vice city now.
Holy fuck.

user.. those wars turned the west into animals.
That's what is becoming clear.

I take it they hinted at what they also did as a secondary service.

Or possibly, it's used to cover up the pedo symbol.

Not sure if this is relevant, but the logo for "Mindful restaurant group" is nearly identical to that of Terasol Artisans.

According to ramw.org/board-of-directors Mindful Restaurant group is one of the Operator Directors of the RAMW.

Who is Ari Gejdenson?

"Nogger dir einen"
german
"ABC dir einen" implies something like
same structure, you dont normally use that in other sentences
"wichs dir einen"
which means jerk off yourself

firs post ever. they are in Chile too? we had a lot of child molesters rings in high powers disbanded a few years back. they were senators and very important people involved. (the PDI bring down one of the biggest pedo-rings in south america with ties to gringos and brazilians mostly)

HOLY FUCK CAN NONE OF YOU NIGGERS MAKE A SINGLE COMPREHENSIVE INFOGRAPHIC TO FEED THE NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
ALL OF THESE ARE REAL

see

I still think we're missing something.

We should talk with /k/, they like sneaky urban exploration operations.

Or call the police..
Kids these days seem to know about this slang thanks to forums.

Yeah, a criminal justice organization that is willing to act on these appalling revelations.

You mean big guys that wear surplus camo clothing with /k/ patches+balaclavas around blacks and hipsters?

Holy shit look at this video from Comet Ping Pong Pizza Party! (Jan 20)

vimeo.com/190144149

"This is the birth of our Lord"

theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm

LOOK AT THIS SHIT! SPREAD IT!

They were half right. They forget the child trafficking part.

Try to find other companies with the same signs and also the most important part:
If you look in goolgle maps street view , you will see there are more restaurants and shops nearby.We need to know who owns them.

GHW Bush is a globalist satanic leader. It's all a show.

(((Pure coincidences))), nothing to see here :^)

I wasn't aware that you needed to feed into bullshit conspiracy theories to get yourself a family. sweet edges by the way.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037

Apparently. This is the pizza.jpg pic.

This guy was linked from terasol. Who is he?

I've always wondered what would happen if you said "No." to the pedo Blackmail?
(Obviously if you're not well known beforehand you'd be killed) but what if it was someone who people would notice was dead/missing that said no?

Filter the shills

if a major politician said no to pedo blackmail, they'd probably lose all credibility because the pedo blackmail doesn't exist. and suddenly they'd be seen as the retard that buys these dumbass Holla Forums conspiracy theories like everyone in this thread.

IT'S NOTHING GOYIM I SWEAR LOL /X/

There are mall ninjas in /k/ too

Everything they do is for occult pedo practices.

Oh what the fuck.

IT'S NOTHING GOYIM, THIS JUST MAKES "US" LOOK CRAZY

Try Comet Ping Pong's sister restaurant on the same strip.

www.bucksfishingandcamping.com/

[email protected]/* */,-77.0703297,3a,16y,98.74h,90.4t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sXEjvycB5VuhyXEYgk9BZ8A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Its not quite goat.se, but prepare yourself.

All it takes is ten armed people with sledge hammers, live streaming recording devices and the guts RWDS to blow something like this into the open. If you don't find anything, expect to die.

We as a people that strive for justice and the natural order have lost our touch for raids. We just don't raid anymore.

Unfortunately
Now that this has become a known issue, they may have already moved their dungeons and evidence of said dungeons. All it takes is a peep to spook pedos.

CTR when are you going to get into your miniscule Brains that you will not have a job after Tuesday?
You stupid cunts are associating with actual pedophiles just to get $0.02 in your account, do you know how disgusting you seem to people? Even your own bosses think you are pathetic.

all we really need to do to keep up our conspiritard bullshit is convince ourselves that the "evil overlords" are just trying to make us look crazy. there's really no moving forward from here..

This is how I know you're not from here. Filtered.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code

to make no mention of the pointless ellipses.

you realize we start shouting shit like this every time there's a major change in government and not once have any of you lost a job over it. the only reason you'd lose your job is because you're too retarded to work at wendys

Yes I sniff little girl's hair all the time, it's totally normal. FOCUS ON THE OPAQUE FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS AND THE CLINTON'S 501(c)(3) ORGANIZATION, THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE REALLY CARE ABOUT.

it's not the various ice-cream subcompanies of miko ice-cream (french brand from the '20s) and other ice-cream places in the world, but the single logo made by unilever in 1998 after they bought a ton of them to corner the market
pic related, what the logo was before

it's unilever you have to dig shit on

I bet your'll use whatever typo, pointless grammar mistake, or "not one of us" excuse to completely ignore anyone who tells you you're overthinking things on the internet. just like that typo i put way up there at the beginning of this post.

No one like Trump has been in Power here Before, dumbass.

2 years of faked photos of sandnigger children tells us what Mrs Normalfag gets upset over.

So get with the program.

did anyone else know about this?

Hey, remember that Pizza place we found on like day 1 of the Podesta leaks? What's up with all the Pizza? Could that have been a front as well? We thought it was for money laundering but what if there's more to it.

Neither am I, only you are.

So it makes me wonder what exactly are you up to. The other user was typing in perfect English minus capitalization and the like, no signs of the usual ESL shit I see when dumb Mexican kids come here because they wish to be 'white' and think coming here will help, some willing to even suck cock if it means they can be 'white'.

So the question is really, who do you think you're fooling? I bet you must get paid enough to continue slogging through this place you hate so much, unless again like I figured, they're hiring beaners and indonesians again.

kikes and pedos are obsessed with unhealthy food.

I found out about it last night.

not recently, no, but comparisons could be made between Trump and John Tyler, who may have been a legitimate sociopath. but when you think about it, Trump isn't really that uncommon, he's just the first crass billionaire who's decided to run for president rather than just keep his job as a CEO of a major company

No its not. Its whoever was at Carter Wong 20 years ago.

Fuck this gay earth.

jesus fucking christ thank you.

Sum ting wong? bang ding ow!

Man chinks are fucking retarded, probably copied that pedo symbol thinking it'll bring in the kike bucks.

Subject: Re: Did you leave a handkerchief It's mine, but not worth … realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems > pizza-related. Is it … house and I have a square cloth > handkerchief (white w/ black) that was left …
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561

Good job op.

Look at this insane shit!
Comet Ping Pong Pizza Party!

Made a short webm. Full version in the reply.

Look at this insane shit!
Comet Ping Pong Pizza Party!

Made a short webm. Full version in the reply.>Comet Ping Pong Pizza Party!

Are you guys saying the "comet ping pong" logo looks like the child lover heart-butterfly? It's a bit of a stretch. The Besta Pizza has got to be intentional though.

Honestly, I used to think the same thing. I thought Holla Forums was jumping to conclusions with the food codeword stuff, but there are just too many (((coincidences))) now.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bg68p/comet_pizza_birthday_party_host_majecticape_and/

Uncovering some things related to MajesticApe and his band, Heavy Breathing, as well as the birthday girl, Sasha Lord (this is who he means by 'our Lord'. it's Sasha Lord's birthday party)

He said a lot of people want to be Sasha's friend so they can get free pizza.

sashalordpresents.com/ is her site. Her Bio states she works with Girl Scouts.

Satt Nam, I am… Promoter, Booker, Curator, Tour Manager, Educator, and Mentor based in the District of Columbia.

Past Life:
Sasha Lord worked at Black Cat 2001-2005, graduated from George Mason University in 2005 in Therapeutic Recreation specializing in working with At-Risk Populations. In 2003, Sasha Lord was a outdoor facilitator at Hemlock Overlook specializing in At-Risk Populations. In 2004, Sasha Lord volunteered in Salem Oregon with The Girl Scouts of Santiam Council helping facilitate "Girl Scout Beyond Bars". From 2007 to 2011, Sasha worked for The Girl Scouts of the Nation's Capital as a Field Director for Central Prince William County (VA) as well as running an outreach Girl Scout Troop at the Prince William County Juvenile Detention Center. Sasha also has a Yoga Teacher 200 Hour Certification with Yoga District.

I think she is so dirty. Can someone else look into her?

>vimeo.com/190144149

All I have about Hillary pedophilia is this. I have more things about SpiritCooking I already posted it in other Thread.

WHAT KIND OF FUCKING PIZZA SHOP VALUES TRUST AS ITS MAIN BUSINESS FEATURE

Yep, me too. i used to think the tinfoilfags were full of shit, but now with actual "proof", is not conclusive yet for a normal person to get it, but you guys are getting there.
This is thing is YUGE!

Calm down autist, I'm asking about the logo.

why the fuck would you open a pizza shop two doors down from another pizza shop? by the way both are owned by homosexuals.

This.

This is not paranormal.
It's REAL.

with all the leaked info the clinton clan should send assassins for the 300 millions of americans, ==You can't block out the sun with your finger==

Video was uploaded 3 days ago? Where is the source?

WEW LADS

AS IF THE FUCKING LOGO MATTER YOU LOW WIT, THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS IF THEY ARE PEDOSLAVE SHOPS, THE LOGO LOOK LESS PEDO? DOES HAVING HIDDEN BATHROOMS MAKE THEM LESS PEDO?

Shittiest MC ever tbh. The painting on the wall has a woman wearing twigs in her hair while choking a child. Has an user gone there yet to take pics? We need some of these secret bathrooms

Hold on, I see potential here. It might be possible to trick leftists into adopting the girl lover logo as one of their own symbols. Considering the childish worldview leftists have in which slogans like "Love Trumps Hate" are supposed to be profound, I could easily see them being tricked into adopting a symbol that appears to be all encompassing love (as the GL symbol would look to the untrained eye). It'd be significantly harder but even funnier to trick them into adopting the BL symbol.

was deleted, the fucker deleted their instagram, tumblr, etc, is not a coincidence, never was

(checked)
The painting in the shop I think.But this is a really good question.

Let's say hypothetically a crime investigation team or a colleague baited clinton into using the server knowing it's security was flawed.
I bet they would have made potential hackers look into connections to the "pizza.jpg"
Btw, who is the doug that sent this?

Unilever bought out all the small national ice cream companies over the years and now are the world's largest icecream manufacturer. Unilever thought up the 'Heartbrand' logo in 1998 and now use it as an umbrella brand for almost all of their ice cream products in over 40 countries. Previous to 1998 each country could pick it's own logo. If you look on their website the part about the 'Heartbrand',(which is exactly the same as the pedophile symbol for attraction to young girls) has surprise surprise two young girls licking an ice cream. Coincidence? I don't think so.
Unilever confirmed for pedophile front company.

Screenshot of page from Unilever website talking about 'Heartbrand':

archive.is/tajwx

Right, so the logo can be ignored. What are the hidden bathrooms you're going on about?

(checked). Good catch, there's only the one video uploaded by a user who joined 3 days ago.

Are we being rused, or are the feebs trying to tell us stuff deniably? Fucking govt employees.

Sasha Lord ia a pedo-entertainment provider who works with THE GIRL SCOUTS AND AT-RISK JUVENILES!!!

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0

How is any of this going to help Trump win the elction?

Who is [email protected]/* */

God dammit. I post that, literally several posts flood the thread.

doug band?

It might help Hillary get put behind bars after the election.

Alternative Thread theme
youtu.be/i2RKWJD5ops

sashalordpresents.com/comet/
(never click on any link)
ctrl-f bathroom for the review

So you're just autistic and a bandwagoning moron and only and only then when the 'proof' was something you could understand on a simplistic level, now you're gleefully hoping about as if you're cheering them on and how you're a 'good boy' and how 'you guys' are getting there.

Then you blissfully end your post with a good dosage of underage meme. This thing is YUGE!

Which let's be real here, the only people who'd think 'YUGE' is funny, would be some dumb mexican kid, since that's how they talk, so let's see are you some autistic beaner kid posting where he shouldn't be posting? or just an undercover memer? ready to strike when you don't have to fear being a faggot? meme? YUGE?

I downloaded the full version. Where should I upload?

because satanic pedophilia turns more voters away than deleting emails about yoga routines

I think he's an insider.

Another one

user.. this is Holla Forums.

that would make it prodigioulsy difficult in identifying and hunting pedo scum, and most liberal retards wouldn't even be much bothered by it, especially if it is softly pushed in them by the (((media)))
this is something those degenerates would love as it would allow real criminals to hide in the crowd while they scramble to switch to other unknown symbols and codes
this is a very bad idea and you're an excessively good goy to have expressed it

Uh no, this is clearly

YUGE

So I don't know what you're talking about.

It lets us identify and hunt libtards in the bunch. 2 birds 1 stone. Kill yourself.

Has anyone eaten at Comet Pizza before? I have, I used to live in DC.

The pizza is absolute shit. It's mediocre at best. It's a very small, thin crust, with barely any cheese and just a few toppings. I went one time and never went back. And there's this:

The pizza is SHIT. So how could literal SHIT PIZZA make the owner the 49th most powerful person in DC?

Maybe the shitty criminals that populate DC enjoy equally shitty pizza?

To normalfags, it's plain emails, to informed people who can read, it's classified emails, compromising to Hillary, her team and the incumbent president, that she deleted despite having a subpoena. The latter which is a crime by itself, no matter what they find in them.

Or for the FBI to go "LOOK GUYS THIS = PEDO"
But I didn't say anything just then ok? :^)

I really hope there's some people at the FBI reading our threads and looking into everything we've dug up on this. Has anyone tipped them off?

That's already pretty fucking easy, user.

It's a fucking covered up pedo ring user. I'd bet that is a goldmine because elite use it.

Why does this post smell so strongly of ctr? Calling this entire thread into question

this

anons discovered the youtube account that is now defunct, they know and are probably in the run, just check this
Operation Cross Country X

a raid on more than 300 pedos aroun usa, canada and europe

i hope it is a warming for the clinton's arrest, Comey was kidnapped as a child so it will be extremely painful if he doesn't do justice

youtube. com/watch?v=Ree8cK-pr7M

reason. com/blog/2016/10/25/operation-cross-country-x-in-one-chart

Using pedo symbols is a good excuse to probe into their conduct and find something with which to arrest them, which is a lot harder if they aren't doing that.

Imagine being the agent tasked with monitoring Holla Forums for "hate speech", and instead you get the biggest tip off into pedo rings you've ever seen.

Informed people are like 1% of the population. Nobody fucking cares about the corruption angle, it's not hurting Hillary with her voters.

Why do you think the media networks let people go on TV and talk all they want about the corruption and deleted emails? Because it's boring and easy to dismiss. How many people have one on CNN, MSNBC, and Fox Jews to talk about Hillary's satanic occultism and pedophila?

ZERO

IF EVERY FUCKING LIBERAL COLLEGE MORON BEGINS TO WEAR PEDO SYMBOLS AS A FASHION STATEMENT
WE WILL HAVE A MUCH HARDER TIME IDENTIFYING THE REAL PEDO MONSTERS
YOU PETULANT IMBECILE

It's sorta dodgy.. but leaked documents are NOT paranormal
So it's still Holla Forums related.

Pedos will have a harder time networking and will adapt other symbols.

They might as well be the pedo monsters if they wear the mark.

Anyway we can check out building blueprints for these places?

Of course, in your ideal outcome most people using the pedo symbols would not be pedos, so it would be easier for actual pedos to blend in. Your plan is stupid. It's also just not going to happen.

for the love of kek, educate yourself. On comet ping pong pizza's actual website they brag about hidden bathrooms like it's a feature. They claim their service is about "empowerment through trust". If you can't see this evil, you've got your hands over your eyes

I'm not cheering for anyone, i just said "you guys" because i'm not actually doing anything, that's it.
You like a leftist getting triggered by offensive words.

YO WHAT THE FUCK
www.instagram.com/jimmycomet/
This guy was found here
www.instagram.com/p/BMNMgMUDOpM/?taken-by=sashalordpresents

MAGICKBAT.COM leads to this jourdanbetette.com/about/

[email protected]/* */,-77.0822342,3a,87.2y,210.45h,86.8t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1spIoV6O_Xc7HNM29jNoGWgw!6s%2F%2Fgeo2.ggpht.com%2Fmaps%2Fphotothumb%2Ffd%2Fv1%3Fbpb%3DChAKDnNlYXJjaC5UQUNUSUxFEkAKEglRip17SLG3iRFWH-R8Z4B4tRIKDeSEJhcVMy8O0hoSCXv8ZZ9HsbeJEefOO8Lom__sKgoN5IQmFxUzLw7SGgUIahCIAw%26gl%3Dus!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

The symbol already looks totally fucking innocuous to normal fags and it's not like the feds have had any fucking success whatsoever using the symbols to stop any pedos.

Someone downloaded the original video and uploaded on vimeo. The original was deleted i think.

Then your plan defeats its own point, dipshit. What the fuck kind of autism is this?

oh, you mean, other symbols that we don't know about?
like I explained in my other post here?
which wouls simply help every networked pedo disappear from our radars, and instead replacing them with liberal dregs who are willing to yell at you that they're degenerates anyway?

YOU QUINTUPLE NIGGERMORON

Fix'd

Disrupt pedos and throw leftists temporarily into an embarrassing situation

Where are the rings being busted? Fucking nowhere because the feds don't want them busted and never did

LET'S CONVINCE EVERYONE TO WEAR SWASTIKAS

yeah,
they don't need hints from us,
they have real proof

don'T trust them when they are saying that they're on our side

maybe because with an upper administration and elites being members of these very circles, they haven't been allowed to try to uncover anything about this shit until now?

This.

The feds are in on it, or at the least are controlled from the top by the satanic pedos themselves.

I'm getting sick of all these fucking posts in every one of these threads. GIve me a break CTR shill. You know you won't be getting your paycheck next week, right? How much evidence do you honestly fucking need? They are pedos and satanists.

you think the NSA saves all emails and phonecalls
and they have to rely on wikileaks or Holla Forums to learn about this stuff?

That Reason article calls bullshit on the "breaking up pedo rings" and shows its mainly busting Fanny Rottencrotch in the No-Tel Motel as per usual.

It's clearly CTR-like or an outright pedophile.

How did you type these two lines consecutively? Are you literally retarded? Your entire goal amounts to "get pedophiles to signal each other with symbols we don't know about." How the fuck are you using a computer without an adult present?

DON'T FORGET OPERATION CROSS COUNTRY X

it must be connected, lets meme it

THERE IS ZERO PROOF THAT TRUMP ASSAULTED A GIRL ON A PLANE 30 YEARS AGO, OR RAPED A PORN STAR IN 2005, YET THE ENTIRE MEDIA STILL WENT WITH IT AND HURT TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN, YOU FUCKWAD

Stop using leftist buzzwords.

Discussing the topic and probing it with questions is how you learn about a topic. Holla Forums isn't a braindead hivemind.

What if pol wasa side project for a FBI agent to get free interns to churn through data for them.

Except now they rely on us.

Can you blame them? Im not defending it, but the FBI and CIA have always operated autonomously and with their own agenda. If there was a mechanism like a pedo ring that you could use to strike down your political targets at will, it would be stupid to take away your own ammo

seriously pisses me off that these shills can't even shill right.

:^)

We need a sticky

Any significance of "DJ" initials? Alefantis mentions them in his instagram. Very odd.

Can you imagine shitlibs telling other shitlibs not to go with the Trump sexually assaulted 12 girls! because there's no actual evidence and it could hurt shitlib credibility?

instagram.com/p/o0rLlevkln/?taken-by=jimmycomet

WTF IS THIS

Make sure to only look at legitimate sources like CNN MSNBC FOX ABC ok thank MSM not ALTNEWS god bless :^)

I always liked the FBI in principle, but what one organization puts as its definition is rarely what's being displayed in reality.

Investigation means getting the truth right? That's what Kek's been doing.

Ok, archive that shit.

Can't do that. If it were illegal
That would be entrapment.

Nerv works in mysterious ways user.

Holy fuck that's disturbing.

archive.is/Q3LUW

It isn't.
Some literally spread across the boards and other forums to avoid echoes.

archive.is/Q3LUW

so I want to ask you anons
seeing all the stuff we've seen
like this

all the hints

you think jail is good enough for these people?

am I the only person who wants to kill them?

Could someone…explain to me what I'm seeing?

You guys this is normal stop being conspiracy theorists zomg

pedo's toying with us
rubbing it in our faces
they feel untouchable

CALLING ALL AUTISTS
NEED ONE IMAGE INFOGRAPHIC OF OP INFORMATION

instagram.com/p/BMM4BKyAA6b/?taken-by=jimmycomet

The only solution is RWDS.

I had doubts but there's no way now. Crack the fucking pedo ring, this needs to burn down.

remember the haitian link?
the barrel with the dissolving tissue, looking like brain tissue?

Holy hell.

Shot in the dark, but Deborah Jeane Palfrey (the DC Madame)?

I was precisely arguing with a cunt about how Hillary defended a rapist that assaulted a 12 years old. She said "I trust in the judgment of the judge and the law if their judgment is that he was innocent", and THEN I told her the guy was still found guilty, but got 2 months in instead of 25 years and Hillary destroyed fucking evidence AND went to say how the little girl fantasized about older men.

And now she is going #stopTrump and that he assaulted 12 years old despite it being a pure allegation, where is trusting the law you fucking bitch? These fucking degenerates don't care about children.

can you link to the post?

Gay men can adopt children, they're just like you and me. It's illegal to look at Instagram. Why aren't you watching CNN?

makes you wonder
maybe pedos in upper echelons helped her jumpstart her career
knowing about her defense of pedos

do we know who lifted her up into higher positions in her earlier days?

lol looking at the yelp reviews for Besta Pizza

"I ordered a cheese pizza. I had a few slices and noticed that there were black curly hairs in the dough. YUCK."

" Almost always the person answers the line like they are pissed off at me."

Haiti is a child-trafficking hub. CF was in there too.

The Unilever "U" looks like the kosher symbol

Now they're taking the piss

It's important that justice is done correctly
We don't need some Holla Forumsack getting on the (((news))) as a crazed murderer, especially before the election. They won't print your motive, or if they do they'll frame it in a way that makes you look crazy. In a SHTF scenario, yes, absolutely, string these fuckers up from lampposts if you get the chance.

FARM TO TABLE

dailymotion.com/video/x47bkli

All I know is that her superiors in law firms fired her for her contempt of the law.

Thank you for reminding me that I need to download that series before it all comes tumbling down.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

laboumbrunch.com/laboumboumroom/

in a SHTF scenario there will be chaos
and these pigs will use the chaos to flee the country and send us to war!!

Then they're stuck in some outer circle desk job.

this

also CTR pigs
you feel safe now because you feel related to powerful people
but when their heads will roll ,yours will too

remember, in this day you can not hide anything
the hand that is protecting you know has all your emails, phonecalls and metadata

you will hang
you willl burn
we will bury you alive

I am unironically launching a crusade against these degenerates about as soon as the election is over.

Whos with me?

Jesus christ. Do you know what you have there. Look at the floor. That metal thing must be some sort of entrance he's going to install.

He's building a pedo dungeon in his garage.

Looks like the faggot went to turkey, too bad the turks didn't stone him to death.
instagram.com/p/6678IZvkmO/

Also that white tube is for air.

i be right with you after i finish puking

there was something in epsteins trial about
epstein collecting girls from eastern europe and souh america

he alsosupposedly was in turkey

in a 15 million city like istanbul it probably is very easy to kidnap children

ayy

basically they are predators
and go where the victims are the easiest to find

We won't have a choice. We've busted these degenerate sick fucks wide open.

Do you think they're going to leave us alone after the election regardless of who wins?

Hope everyone is using VPN.

Satan trips confirms

it really looks like brain tissue doesnt it?
am i going crazy?

Fuck this. I'm at a stage where I'm starting to agree with the agent provocateurs. After they rig this election and Hillary wins, there had better be a goddamed civil war.

I thought it was Hawaii, not Haiti.

PSY WAR NOW

Full vid of Pizza Party at Comet Ping Pong!

vid.me/TrA9

sorry my bad

they are scared to death of lonewolve attacks
because they are almost unstoppable and unpredictable
1 guy with resolve and a gun can wipe out at least one of them and do some justice

I don't get why it's a child-trafficking hub minus the fact it's dumb niggers.

My question is, who actually WANTS dumb niggers?

You didn't understand my post.

Why did he take a pic of an empty room?
instagram.com/p/zlb3kjPkvX/

That or end up on the Clinton death list.

Did you catch this part about using the "trapeze" to swing up to it?

For sacrifices probably.

They're probably aware that their cover is blown and acting different to throw people off.

That's the pedo dungeon he built under his garage, see:

Uhh guys what the fuck?

Look at the comments:

looks "soundproof"

read the comments ,..

here we have DJ again
with the #wwdjd tag
meaning we can assume DJ are the initials fo a name

#wwdjd

What Would DJ Do?

despite alll of their "we are untouchable we love satan and are going to be immortal "shit
they are scared to death of dying
because they know if hell exists, thats where they are going

yep
so wwhat or who is dj?

I am wondering if those comments are in half jest or not. It would be sick if they could be this blatant and get away with it.

Honestly I think there's something here but not this pic. I could easily see the same jokes being made by lots of people.

You do realize one can change the meaning of symbols post the creation date of the symbol.

Bloodstains on the right.

Sorry to derail for a moment, but why doesn't Holla Forums do something like this? I know the idea has been floated before (and people have come up with absolutely retarded ideas like holding playing cards with an "8" on them or whatever) but it would be nice to be able to instantly identify if someone is generally redpilled.

Nooo! They expect to find one of us in the wreckage brother.

i kinda agree
but then we have the fact that the people making these jokes own this room

so thats kind of different?

The faggot is taunting us. He will hang 10 feet higher.

Reminder there will be a period of lawlessness after the election.

Reminder to kill kikes and faggots on sight.

It's why all the mega kikes get those organ transplants so they can keep alive a couple years longer.

CALLING ALL AUTISTS

We need a professional inforgraphic summarizing everything we've found, everything cuckchan has found, and everything r/the_donald has friend.

Once we have a professional infographic we can send it in as a tip to the FBI. We're literally doing their work for them.

Might be a shipping container

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Judd
www.acronymattic.com/What-Would-Donald-Judd-Do-(WWDJD).html

Meme_man pls stop

Based on those cooling unit looking things on the top right, it looks to me like a walk-in freezer.

Bump

Captiva gaytlp

Dude, the people posting this crap to Reddit are probably the FBI and the NYPD.

The FBI already knows about this crap.

We have to tell the normies.

The useless niggerkike faggot jew fucks at the FBI already know all this shit. So now what?

Isn't the founder of CTR a close friend of Podesta ?

When dealing with their shilling I always wondered what was wrong with them. Why they didn't seem to care about truth at all, it's not about political disagreement. They feverishly spread lies and almost take joy in distorting it. Now they are gleeful running around covering up crimes of pedophiles.

The are like little demons

Yeah, the level where you find out they were right the whole time.

You'd best get right with whatever passes for god in your life, son.

Its about to get biblical.

That picture is odd.
Too odd.

Why would it not be changed? I can't imagine the writer would want to shoot himself three times in the back of the head and then hang himself. I never thought the story was what it actually was anyway. It was just the underpinings of a much darker tale that could only be alluded to in fiction.

Now we're knocking on the Devil's door. I hope it opens.

HE'S CLEARLY TAKING THE PISS!

Friend reminder to archive. Screenshots can be manipulated or accused of it.

archive.is/0fIhm

It's bait.

The NYPD said that they will hold a press conference IF NECESSARY.

What they meant was, "Hey, pedo scum, we will let you live, we will let you continue, but not with Clinton in charge. If you get rid of Clinton, we don't HAVE to hold a press conference.

The guy who leaked this to reddit was probably NYPD or FBI. This is plausibly deniable. If the FBI makes peace with the pedos then the folks on reddit will be laughed of as potsmoking dreamers who watched the X-Files.

What's the date on this?

165 weeks, it seems.

instagram.com/p/d15qrBPkkU/?taken-by=jimmycomet

We need to round these people up and burn them alive no matter what.

CHECK EM

I just can't wrap my mind around this pedo circle shit.

In Western world, it's one of the most disgusting if not the most disgusting and reviled act to fuck kids. Now why would you actually go and "flaunt" your diddling with recurring symbols and rings and shit that the FBI knows about for instance?

I just don't get what's running through their heads. Well, they are kid fuckers so probably something wrong anyway.

No I'm not questioning the source.

He's literally baiting us

I don't think they can put this back in the bottle now. Jeffrey Epstein was charged with 40 COUNTS of child sex trafficking. He made a deal to plead guilty to just 1. This shit is deep. It's not going away now.

they think if they tell us openly
and we do not try to stop them, that we are complicit and gi

Glory to the Almighty Eternal One.

Warrior you have been heard.

The righteous blood of those shed in defense of the poor, the helpless, the oppressed, and the children has cried from the ground for these many centuries against the jews.

The Creator Who Is, who once did love these Jews and yet was rejected by them, and then turned them over to the evil one for the fulfillment of their wickedness now sees the time is ripe for their judgement.

All Who Now Stand Are Called Blessed.

Proceed fearlessly in all your ways. Heaven blesses your fight, your family, and your finances.

Purify your souls in order to receive the divine blessing. Rejoice, that your warfare is holy.

Does that mean it was posted ~3 years ago?

Don't you get WHY comey put his brother in the foundation?
To catch these fuckers.
He won't let these bastards get away now. He's got them. The operation worked.

Yep

though they may complain of tortured soles

The worst thing is I knew about all this shit for years, but I didn't expect them to go that far.

My armor is contempt. My shield is disgust. My sword is hatred. In the emperor's name, let none survive.
WE MUST KILL THEM ALL

I'M OUT FOR A SMOKE I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS!

>vimeo.com/190144149

WTFUGGG

THESE KIKES CANT GET AWAY WITH THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't see any press conferences. I don't see any arrests. Fuck the FBI, they are our enemies and they always were. An entire army running interference for kidfuckers.

Comey is 500% corrupt and not on our side. He got off the Clintons repeatedly in their prior crimes. He is only trying to get out of going to the gallows with them.

GAS YOURSELF FAGGOT

Looks like the (((media))) is already starting to catch on to us.
archive.is/qkWEp

their filthy blood shall not touch the soil
only fire can cleanse them

"oy vey its a crazy conspiracy theory nothing to see!!"

Always the (((first post))).

They namedropped 4chan, reddit, and Milo. We're relatively safe from their prying eyes for now.

Yeah what the fuck are they doing? It feels like they've bottled this whole thing up since Comey said the investigation was reopened.

I thought Comey was supposed to meet with Congress on Friday. Did he? I haven't fucking heard anything else from him since he wrote the letter to Congress 2 weeks ago.

It's a perfect trap… when it comes out we were right all along…

You do know theories are based on proof.

Can someone explain who Jimmycomet is or how his instagram got linked?

What's his full name?

anons questinon?

was there something related to unicorns?

please tell me
wasnt this word used in some context

They'll never let this go mainstream. They just had Podesta on NBC's Meet The Press, and they didn't ask him a SINGLE question about Spirit Cooking.

Which probably did the same thing and nicked a bunch of pedos and drug lords.
This is how they work people.

instagram.com/p/YvTVA_vkmA/?taken-by=jimmycomet

Coincidence ???

I DON'T THINK SO JIM

AVE MARIA

The most fucked up thing is how fucking badly I want a massive slice of pizza right now.

My stomach is about to eat its way out and go look for food on its own.

My bad ignore i'm retarded. Currently on mobile.

James Alefantis, owner of Comet Ping Pong in Washington, DC.

what the fug

Holla Forums I wanna get off :^[

Even if it does, it sounds pretty ridiculous. Our enemies have the same defense we do. As ridiculous as neo-nazi wizards worshiping an ancient Egyptian frog god of chaos sounds, an elite pedophile cabal that runs the country and engages in ritual consumption of sperm and breast milk sounds just as dumb. Anyone who says the truth will be ridiculed. Once it becomes a source of ridicule to speak the truth, the truth stops mattering.

I think the eye twitch I've developed over the past couple weeks is permanent.

He is David Brock's ex-boyfriend.

Oh haha.

reminds me of a (I think nbc) prime time hit piece on a dentist who went Tyland (or some similar place) for child sex. The reporter went under cover to predent to buy child sex and buom buom was code for fucking little girls.

this is important

was there any connection to the word unicor?

i just opened my browser to check ebay
and the newspage randomly showed this

translation of this article
so a german chocolate firm. produced a special limited edition of its chococale for the 1st of November,. the "day of the unicorn"

then i remembered I read the unicorn term the last days on Holla Forums in relation to this pedo stuff

am I correct? didnt they use it? im not sure

so I remembered this post here

and check out what the 1st of November is

forgot to attach the image

You didn't highlight one of the damning comments-
"Just a pile of money under a sheet"

there's that word again

Yep. I thought this was all /x/ tier… until I saw that e-mail.

DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN!!!

btw good job user, this needs to be spread like wild fire.

Wikipedia lists two founders:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Ping_Pong

Carole Greenwood and Alefantis

Who is Greenwood?

what does it mean?

the sheet covers where the money is, in this case the sheet is the pizza operation

…there's something very wrong here

see

lmao from wiki

hholy fuck thanks for explaining

guys please answer

was the word unicorn used in the pizza cp context?

does it have a meaning?

They were baiting us to dig user.
They obviously dug into gamergate - saw our potential or at least our enthusiasm.

I would have done the same thing.
50 million people on the chans are now fully aware of a global pedophile ring and the reality of hollywood.
50 million people are now fully aware of a global laundering scheme.
50 million people are now fully aware of a global drug trade.
50 million people are now fully aware of computer vulnerabilities and learned how to use their computers better and more securely.

I'm staggered.

that is the voice of decades of incontinence

Yeah, this was mentioned by user

He also says the pizza is shit.

There is a good chance they will initiate protocol zero on this place. We should put them under surveillance look for them cleaning up evidence check the dumpsters and remember they are all connected with that underground roadway so they could dispose of evidence out a different facility..

Anotherone.

Supposedly, this is exactly what happened to Trump.

Although many are cold, few are frozen.

If NYPD gets off its ass this week, I will laud them.

If they wait until 19 Jan 2017, I will chide them as irresponsible.

If they never have that press conference - then I will call them liars.

Unfortunately the Chief of NYPD who promised a press conference didn't give his name out, so it's impossible to prove that the NYPD really promised a press conference.

I know the FBI allows some criminals to continue so that other criminals can be caught.

But what if the FBI is tolerating the biggest known criminals and punishing the small fry just to make a false show of law enforcement?

Okay, suppose that 50 million people are aware now.

What the hell are those 50 million people going to do? No leaders, no budgets. The ones in the USA can vote, so that's a little something.

But unless the 50 Million get off their asses and start agitating, nothing is likely to change for the better.

murders and rapes

so theres a recording of the hearing or something

WE NEED TO BREAK THE CONDITIONING

I feel like I'm going insane

Brothers, yuropean here, I'll gladly come over and join you in the cleansing of these disgusting fucks when the time comes. I'm 100% sure the same shit is going on over here too, especially in the EU cabinet and I hope we find out soon

instagram.com/p/s8MAgOvkl4/?taken-by=jimmycomet

Good catch

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Get the fucking FBI on that asshole.

you dont need to go to the usa

the same pedo shit is happening in europe

and has been for centuries

Where is the archived link you fucking nigger

Dude, Merkel and all of the other EU establishment politicians are part of the same club. You have your hands full.

i forgot the best part
Live music resumed on August 8, 2008, after the decision
and Frank Winstead was defeated by a wide margin in the next election.

archive.is/04A48

You are welcome.

share this everywhere

facebook.com/CometPingPongLiveMusic/photos_stream?ref=page_internal

Find more at.

MOTHER OF GOD

I have been reading through this thread and noticed one glaring item.
Symbolism
When I first got the internets 20 years ago I looked at all the crazy shit I could find.
It was just great better than any novel I could ever expect to read because according to all the authors
IT IS ALL TRUE TRUST ME
So fast forward to current year and it is obvious to me the ride is even more psychotic than I could ever have imagined.
We get bits and pieces dribbled out to us and some how we try to make sense of it.
There is one author that I read and watched every video he put out amongst many that I would read and/or watch, that was Jordan Maxwell.
He actually made some sense to me even though it was at a highly conspiratorial and crazy ranting kind of way.
I am going to post this video of his and you anons can make up your own minds as to his legitimacy.
Looking at the logos on the pizza places and a bunch of other logos tends to tell me Maxwell is not as crazy as everyone makes him out to be.
The video is a radio interview "Jordan Maxwell On How The Elite Communicate Using Symbolism And The Occult."
If you actually start looking you can see what he talks about all around, the question is and always remains is it just innocuous coincidence or does something more sinister lurk below he surface?
I highly doubt I will ever be able to figure it out if it is true or just crazy talk, but that is just the nature of the beast.
There is literally 100's of incidences that the media reports one way and Holla Forums finds out they are lying, this is pretty much old news now.

Man, how fucking deep does this rabbit hole go? I'm fucking scared to see what's next after this.

Holy shit

From kikepedia:
>Since 2000, Good Humor has been one of numerous Unilever ice cream subsidiaries to use the international Heartbrand for its logo. It removed the Heartbrand in 2009 but brought it back as part of its logo from 2014 onwards.

Was there a time they were laying low? Did the FBI actually close in on the whole thing?

I'm almost worried about having clicked on it, but if we have to do the FBI's jobs for them, fuck them twice.

wtf
is there any doubt? any chance this is not what i think im seeing?

In the party video, Amanda Kleinman (MajesticApe) references "secret pizza". This same term comes up in the description of a film about a "private island" that was produced by James Alefantis.

Amanda Kleinman's band "Heavy Breathing" has a music video that references pedophilia.

imdb.com/name/nm5025616/
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo_euND7Acs

not worried about b&
i deleted my hard drive

archive.is/3TQ2R

Goddamn do I feel better for eating Breyer's now

looks like they forgot to bleach the asshole

Yes. Epstein supposedly began showing up to the Mar-a-Lago with different young girls he would call his "nieces". Trump supposedly was on the Epstein's plane one time. Epstein was never seen at the Mar-a-Lago again.

It all makes sense now why they are panicking.

PRAISE KEK

THESE FUGS WILL BURN AT THE STAKE

pssst…

… 50 million LONE WOLVES

As deep as it gets my dude, they're satanists, demons feed upon the worst deeds you can imagine. They're literally the most evil people in the world

fuck I don't like those digits

Is there a word document or an online link that I can make so that I can post this to the cucked on social media and inform them?

Well.

Oh what the everloving fuck

Am I the only one seeing the symbolism of the sleeping security guard?

Check out the podesta sticky.
Band posted a picture labelled 'Pizza.jpg' and linked every suspicious person we've been looking at since.
And then we connected more and more dots and people and even possible locations.
All in the public spectrum.
All completely legal - FBI has no dirty hands if WE dig into the leaks, furthermore Band is probably clean because of plausible deniability (not his real name btw pmnightlynews.com/index.php/2016/11/04/new-sources-eric-braverman/). The FBI are clearly protecting him now.

I do a degree. So do many other anons.
What do you think we're gonna do? Play ball.

Children no one will care about or miss, other than their dirt-poor families. Children who don't speak English, only Haitian Creole.

Probably just a stupid Breaking Bad reference. Walter's pallet of money.

I seem to remember Epstein's butler talking about one time when Trump was invited to a dinner at Epstein's mansion. Trump refused to even sit at the table with Epstein, and instead ate in the kitchen with the butler.

look who i found

Who can deny Trump is our man?

I actually got it from megacuck tumblr.

libertarian–princess.tumblr.com/post/152747392621/libertarianprincess-libertarianprincess

use the whole link or else it'll break.

I'm expecting to see the devil soon.

Not as in, "they're devil worshipers", the actual fucking thing. The physical manifestation of Moloch. In photo.

No wonder they keep bringing muzzie terrorists into the USA; no wonder they keep trying so obviously to plunge this country into chaos… they want a supply of fresh-faced American kids to torture, rape, and sacrifice.

no, it's as if (((he))) knows he can get away with it

This disgusting fucking kikess

At this point the only thing stopping me from wanting washington to be nuked is the monuments and buildings that would be lost

All these degenerates are linked to each other and all doing the same depraved shit

They will be purged.

By the Führer,
THEY WILL BE PURGED

Also I hope that is not CP.

so many jew names lmao

There's a story in the Bible where a young army officer named Jehu brilliantly takes over the kingdom, and as soon he becomes the king he hold a big ceremony for the pagan god baal - announcing "Ahab served Baal a little, but Jehu shall serve him much" to trick all the priests of baal to show up at the ceremony where he kills them all. This is what Trump should do as soon as he gets in. Announce a big "pro-gay" "pizza/cheese/walnut sauce" party for all the faggots at some big Army base and kill them all.

No you stupid git.
There is something there, but right now all we might be seeing is bait.
But it's where the bait leads to that's the key.

Something tells me it is… God these people are fucking degenerates.

hmmmm

I think that's the point

I seriously hope the imperial inquisition becomes real, they must all be purged in the most violent manner

Really?
I can't tell the age of a person from their bottom.

DO YOU SERIOUSLY NOT HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE YET FBI? DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT RICO IS?

Not only a faggot that loves satanist-kikes, also a pro hillary faggot that loves satanist-kikes

As someone with a penchant for small/petite but legal girls, I'm telling you that looks too much the former to be the latter.

Normalfags do things like go out with their scantily dressed children / sex partners and feed each other ice cream on sunny days. Its not all a giant plot, beyond the usual Globocorps substituting themselves for meaningful human interaction, ect.

Yes there is. That's why they told us about 911 before they did it.(and after)

We're Imperial psykers and hatepol is our telepathic presence in the Warp.

Which means this ring is FUCKING HUGE

Are they seriously this dumb?
That's the one mention of pizza in the emails that makes no fucking sense to interpret as being about actual pizza. Everything else is just vague enough to work, that email is what sealed it for me.

THE FBI ARE NEITHER OUR FRIENDS NOR OUR ENEMIES
You people do realize that most (corrupted) people don't have the same goal, yes? I might have joined the FBI because I thought they were cool, only to find massive corruption, and instead of going full Snowden which didn't do much in the long run, I might find others that feel the same way and slowly destroy it from the inside.
One Jew Jews for shekels, another Jews because he hates non-Jews, and another Jews because he thinks communism is the way to go.

What.

Fuck you you stole my trips faggot

Tell me those cakes aren't filled with semen, breast milk and satanic magic.
Fucking tell me.

*quads, fuck me I'm drunk

That's fucking Podesta.

linkedin.com/in/carole-wagner-greenwood-80006b11

civilianartprojects.com/

you can't tell the age but you can tell the mileage

Another jew jews because of being jewed.

I'm reiterating this for emphasis.

What.

Really?
I just see an ass. There's too many possibilities to deduce the reality.

Hmm. I know it's been pointed out before but…

This is their new d&c tactic, its the new incarnation of "reddit spacing" but since nobody is falling for that anymore they think they can just switch it up to, "you type like a mongol" and we'll all fall for it again.

split it into 12mb chunks and upload here

they might be available from the city's library

You can eyeball it.

But no, that looks like standard 80s/90s printed smut from the colours and fabrics.

The problem is that the normalisation of degenerate art makes it harder to separate the abusers from the edgy idiots.

Might be as simple as I couldnt come to your event cuz im stuck in philly with my new pup
They are all faggots and i dont know if philty is slang for philly in general or just among degenerates

There's just so much information and damning evidence… probably no way to compile in one infographic.

This makes me mad

Oh who would have expected this

Strongest part of your case: linkage of individuals, such as HRC etc.

Medium part: symbols. It's too easy for people to come up with these symbols at random. They are just mediocre doodles. However, if the three symbols are really a good match (I couldn't tell) that's quite a coincidence.

Weakest part: underground subway. I'm sure there are homeless people, cops, urban explorers or city inspectors in there once in a while, no matter how locked/welded the entrances are. Just because it would make a great dungeon in a movie doesn't mean it's practical for such a use. And making an opening/tunnel from the store's basement into the subway would be a hard project.

There's a reason Pedophile Island is an island, and not in the US.

That and the confirmation bias.

Eh why bother making a distinction. Fucking Hell.

My emphasis was intended to be on "my new pup", not Philthy.

y'know stock photos of kids eating popsicles is creepy

Oh god make it stop.

Where would you suggest we look?

Also what are the origins for the symbols the pedos use? Did they choose them to mimic existing ones with loose associations with children (such as ice cream), or did they go further back.

instagram.com/explore/locations/214559359/whitney-museum-of-american-art/
That seems to be the (((museum))) of (((art))) where this shit comes from.

Pretty sure they have the police in their pocke. If they don't they would hand it over to a "human trafficking lawyer" and all the evidence would be dismissed as "coincidences". I'm sure they have the actual paths to their little dungeon well hidden. Getting into the abandoned subway and doing some "investigative journalism" would be the only way to catch them red handed, unless they already moved everything incriminating.

God though, this is getting crazy, I want so badly for this info to go mainstream in a real way and for these people to hang.

What are you talking about goy, this is a totally normal results until ceremony/modern art where in the every thing is taken lightly and there are definitely no child sacrifices! That would be waaaay to /x/.

oh.. so it's the other way around.

THE UNHOLY KIKESS WITCH

IT ALL FITS TOO WELL

It's likely memetically developed. Can only speculate – like perhaps it was taken from good humor's logo because ice cream was a great way to gain kid's trust.

jesus user get a sense of humor, it was a joke comparing how you buy a car to inspecting a human anus.

pull your head out of it

Actually it does make sense. I think it could mean a handkerchief dipped in chloroform to put over a kids mouth. This is a common tactic of child abductors…Was thinking about this the other night but forget to post my theory.

there's a video on youtube of Biden whispering to a girl "hey, you know how horny I get around 13 year olds?"

Almost all elites are part of global pedophile rings, I'd say.

I think we need more FBI anons for that..

I believe he's implying we need to start our own efforts and stop depending on the FBI.

One dedicated user with a halfway passable camera and a crowbar could seriously contribute to all of this.

They probably have guards and I think we wouldn't live to tell the story. Idk

What's the stuff around her neck? I doubt it's anything. It looks like an almost washed out watermark.

This, why has no one gone to these pedo places on Connecticut ave. and investigated?

If fullchan can find this stuff out over a few days of googling, what could actual investigators that are privy to even more private information do?

They could have enough to put in front of a judge in a week. But they never have.

user plz. A couple of /k/ommandos could easily overpower however many mall cops they keep around. I'm not advocating any kind of violence of course, but there's a reason why we have the 2nd Amendment.

We True Detectives now.

I'm not sure it's a literal handkerchief at all (you can dip any handkerchief in chloroform, this is clearly talking about a specific object that got left somewhere). The map part seems more important, "handkerchief" seems like a reference to the handkerchief code gays use.

(heil hitler)
Kek confirms that a handful of anons could root out this corruption at the source. What jury would convict them?

On that second pic- do you think these lefties understand that that's a maoist style?

Fuck it. I'll ask.

Are there any locations of interest to this case in the central Florida area?

That's what I'm thinking. These heart logos have probably been around for decades, but the pedo logos listed above, are probably a more recent phenomenon. Of course pedos are as old as the hills, but the symbols they use likely change over time.

sashalordpresents.com/poster-art/

Check out these posters created by this Sasha Lord. Most of them are for the Comet Pizza and have a lot of suspicious symbolism.

Don Jr. knows

Very little.
That's my concern. They needed the leaks. Why? To highlight how behind older people in the workforce are with computers.
We've got a fucking huuuuuge knowledge gap growing.
We seem to know the reality a bit better than "normies" too.

My understanding is that for your communications to be targeted for collection first someone has to enter in a "selector". Google XKeyscore

Pizza related map, pizza evidence which can be traced back to possibly incriminate, Ie, Siemen.

A jury that's denied the full story by kike judges and lawyers abusing rules of evidence. The Oregon acquittal is good news but it's one case, and a case that made the national news long before the trial happened.

Almost certainly. Lots of Maoists in the American left.

Don Jr. confirmed Holla Forumsack

Yeah then i think you are being overly paranoid, which i understand but if its not the context of both philty and new pup together that set you off take it easy hombre
People get new pets all of the time yadayada

His father probably told him the truth about everything.

"Handkerchief with a map that seems pizza related"

Original Email wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795

Handkerchief code en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code

MAP = Minor Attracted Person medium.com/pedophiles-about-pedophilia/you-say-potato-i-say-pedophile-5a9ad0ee0f99#.9cgl7q55o

Pizza = Girl (Any type)???
imgur.com/a/yZxkG

Don Jr. is redpilled as fuck.

Note that the symbol is a reflection of the original.

That might be potentially used to bait kids.

Fucking hell what is at the bottom of this? The Gates of Hell themselves?

Captcha: bak wmd

KEK NO

Not the general populus but the real leftist, you know the marxists kikes commies etc im sure they do.
millenials with che guevara tshirts and mocha lattes from starbucks not so much

Pedo in-joke.

I saw some old hag with a shirt with that same profile on it on a walk. I was like "Chairman- I mean Chairwoman Hillary!" with a shit eating grin and she didn't get it.

Map refers to DNA.

Yeah i noticed that too, most of his images are photos of images so maybe he took the picture and its a glare from something in the background?
idk don't think it means anything though

This does make sense. Not conclusive, but probably the best theory I've heard so far.

I'm beyond disgusted. I'm not even gonna feel bad about lynching hundreds of people.

TIME FOR A PURGE

You remember Jimmy Savile? Rumours always swirled around him about pedophilia, but no one stepped forward. Because they knew if you did, you'd have your life destroyed… or perhaps even killed.

Not simply because Jimmy Saville at the time was famous, knighted, and considered a piece of british history. But because it wasn't him alone involved, and if you named him, then you named everyone else involved. Which likely stretched from the local constable all the way to the parlament, and even perhaps into buckingham palace.

If you were an FBI agent tasked with leading the Pedophile case against Clinton, how many powerful people do you think you would have to go against, people that likely owned multi billion dollar companies, that control aspects of the government?

Do you think you could take them on, and live?

Holy shit

wait so a dog is a little girl?

It could also mean "Minor Attracted Person"

Someone [the Realtor] found somebody else [MAP] who's attracted to little girls… [pizza]

hot dogs are little boys

YES, FUCKO. YOU HAVE GUNS DON'T YOU?

This is going to require violence, I highly doubt these people will just surrender. If you're not brave enough to do it, deputize some of us. I have no waifu, a shit job, and no future. A lot of people are like that here and we'll do what it takes if you can't.

House concerts have been attested since at least the early 20th century in New York City. In the 1930s Harlem, people rented out "buffet flats" (an apartment room set aside for travellers or shows) for blues concerts or risque performances.[20] At a particularly "open house" of a sex show, Ruby Smith said, "People used to pay good just to go in there and see him do his act."(sic.) [20] An obese African-American female impersonator did her drag show at a buffet flat at 101 W. 140th Street.[20] The elite of Harlem "called on the police to close the brothels and buffet flats…." that were using such home concerts as covers for illicit sex.[20]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_concert

I could take them on. Possibly take them down.
Couldn't guarantee being alive after though.

That looks like it's supposed to be about a dog, but given the other dog reference posted in this thread (by a different person in the IG comments) I wouldn't totally discount the idea that it's also code.

Once could have been a mistake
But twice?
THIS IS FUCKING REAL, LADS

Pizza = Little girl
Remember Cheese pizza back in the day? same thing.

Wait are you suggesting the FBI wanted war the whole time?

Oh, map probably means a stain.

I didn't make that connection, but damn. That adds up.

here's another one

No fucking balls. I'd gladly give my life to expose that kind of corruption. What kind of a 'life' would you have if you kept quiet, knowing that you could have done something to save those kids, to save your country from those people, and seeing your country be permanently taken from you? Knowing that they'll flood the country with immigrants, sell us out to other countries, start WW3, stack SCOTUS, and rig every election from now until the end of fucking time, yet doing NOTHING to stop it? You have no fucking balls.

Thank you Don Jr. I know you'll read this. Keep at it.

Well this post magically made me understand your post.

Are you fucking schizophrenic?

Yeah I know, but look at the conversation

Sometimes I wish I was born in another time.

amanda kleinman needs to be looked at, who is "she"? she references "pizza" as a sexual favor and seems in the shit

And that Terasol logo… 2 hands, one big, one tiny like a child's…
This past week has made me go vegan, I swear…

Don Jr, just shitpost once here. Please.

Don Jr. needs to be careful with who he targets. There are real crims there, but a lot of bait too.

It's all of our material.

freedomoutpost.com/anonymous-posts-clinton-underground-child-sex-scandal-part-1/

Maybe the hint early in the week that the FBI was going to begin arrests was actually a ruse to get us to blow this whole thing open.

Keep digging lads.

I'm convinced those were attempts at entrapment now.

We crime and punishment now.

This women needs to be investigated. She's connected to jimmycomet somehow, and is obsessed with kids and pink hearts. She was at the DNC convention too.

Fuck this shit is dark and deep.

Didn't he recently denounce us?

What is this from?

We now know where CTR comes from.

Link doesn't work

Opps forgot link

instagram.com/k8damon/

no
eric trump got pissed at david duke though because he thinks duke is trying to sabotage his father

Hold the fuck up.
How many emails that got bleached were about Yoga?

libertarian--princess.tumblr.com/post/152747392621/libertarianprincess-libertarianprincess

Chapman's is okay r-right?

wouldn't be surprised if CTR consisted of old shit-posting chan pedos

who resist by making their shitposting as blatant and ineffective as physically possible.

I WANT TO GET OFF MR. BONES' WILD RIDE

All this fucking pizza talk make me hungry and I just ordered a pizza (real pizza, the food).

Fuck me, I feel guilty ordering a damn pizza.

archive.is/YJJnJ

Holy fuck. My mind is blowing up.

how much pedo shit can one account have? fucking bastards

that's not what i think it is, is it? holy fuck

Well if this is her in the pic, she already passes as a coalburner

This is probably the best picture to introduce this scandal to normies.

please… no more…

oh.. fug

someone wiht 8 million proxies go check masterchan

The guy in the background looks like he has a huge boner.

instagram.com/p/BJBbKtyAos2/

Getting yourself killed in a dramatic way doesn't guarantee that your cause will prevail.

FBI guys are not stupid. They have some notion of strategy. If an FBI guy tried to take down a conspiracy, he wouldn't go in solo like JCDenton. Nor would he get himself shot like a kamikaze pilot.

One FBI guy losing his cool and shooting a dozen pedos wouldn't help the FBI in the long term.

The work of exposing the conspiracies might require massive Internet publicity. Maybe there aren't enough guns in the FBI to kill all the pedos, so the FBI encouraged the chans, co-opting them from faggots and goons to serve as pawns in the FBI's secret war.

Maybe the FBI wants the 50 million lone wolves to organize politically or journalistically. I have trouble believing the FBI would want to agitate 50 million lone wolves to unplanned violence. That would be out of character for the FBI. But possibly they are hoping that Trump will be less prone to corruption than Hillary. Maybe the FBI is trying Gandhi tactics - massive shows of popular resistance.

faggots shouldn't be allowed anywhere near children

So I think the biggest revelation so far is that this is related to corporate America. Unilever is a fucking massive company with huge resources. So who is it? The corporate board?

we milkmen nao.

This is getting really scary. I have to assume it's just stupid liberals, but the coincidences are making me fear for my sanity.

Honestly this.

Tie it with Marina and Podesta, combine it with SpiritCooking, and this shit will go nuclear.

You don't seem to understand. Let's say you have a tape of the Clintons and Obama having sex with Minors. You send it to the FBI, the Justice Department, and various MSM news outlets.

Whats the likelyhood someone at the FBI and the DOJ destroy the tape? Whats the likelyhood the CEO of the MSM network comes down after calling his buddies and the POTUS, tells everyone to shut up and destroys the tape.

Congratulations, you've just accomplished putting a target on yourself, you might be dead in a few days, and what did you accomplish? Nothing.

I think people are underestimating the level of corruption here.

Interestingly enough, they own Ben and Jerry's.
Which constantly puts out Hillary propaganda.

I want off of this fucking ride…

Requesting you don't delete this. Miller test clearly states that its protected speech if it has a serious political value.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller_test

Even if it is under age and was originally CP this composition is constitutionally protected political speech now.

I can believe that the feds have been playing all the chans for years, we can only hope they're not trying to slam (or kill) us.

The red pill is a hell of a drug.

Dude you have to go into every one of these nests and burn them out. Kill them all - that's fine by me. This shit absolutely has to end, here at now, at literally any cost. If America's institutions just sit by and let power be handed over to this cult in a couple days, you're all dead men, just like we are. Do you think Hillary will forgive and forget? With what you know? Either you purge this or it is going to purge you.

like the ones m00t tried to get away from when he made 4chan in '03 and from whose was imported most of the jargon and memes, like cheese-pizza and pedobear?
and who were the most likely culprits of the various CP spam invasions in the following years?
those who were behind the secret SA boards and most of the GG evil shit?

goons?

Goddamn, that shit is fucking subtle.

same

What Would Donald Judd Do, a reference to Donald Judd, a prominent minimalist sculptor/furniture designer from the 70s. Pictured is a Richard Serra piece, another minimalist sculptor who was contemporary to and closely associated with Judd. It's nothing - except that Serra's works sell for big money, so if that's an artwork that he owns, it's definitely not something a pizza shop owner would ever come close to, it's a clear sign of kickbacks from the elites.

snagged it. Here is the link
clipconverter.cc/download/yupi-VO8/0/

This. When one's identity is so actively centered around poopdick and the like, there's not a lot left for wholesome cultivation of other individuals in areas that are non-poopdick.

nice find from reddit conspiracy

Delete this

But user..
Many saw Holla Forums. They saw what we posted.

That was the point.

Hey. Look at the likes. I know graham jackson. He runs the dc techno scene. SOMEHOW and Noone knows really, he's fucking super rich. Rich enough to live in a nice apartment and throw big parties and book healiners and he doesn't have a job.

Kind of a soulless guy with no real personality though on his Facebook he mostly posts pictures of twenty something girls. ADULT girls.

Total liberal though. I imagine he's only in it for the musoc scene but then again being wealthy and all….

The tunnels aren't sealed off from the public any more. If you look through the agendas and minutes of the Advisory Neighborhood Commission, they recently had the space appraised for future development and leasing. On YouTube there are music videos filmed there and apparently an art exhibit was held in the station. CCTV and VOA even did reports on it.

You don't want to set up your dungeon where some random urbexers are going to stumble on it.

Very possible. Pedos don't just disappear, they have their own clique.

Goons are just a part, modern goons are has-beens and retards, the 03' goons were part of the same old chan pedos as you were saying, and they have Gov. ties as we see nearly 13 years later.

I conjecture that most of the tech people in Gov. are old pedos. Back then you were a hacker or a pedophile if you used proxies and VPNs.

I also think many "diggers" could be feds, they all disappear at the same time. I feel like they have a cleared amount of resources and leads they can feed us. But that is just a theory, I believe more in the '03 chan/goon pedo- CTR link.

Guys remember back when we digged on Dan Gabriel ? There was a professional shill i think named Peter something from Florida that did shady shit in Africa. He was a machine gun preacher and had to do with some really shady government toppling, that guy worked on NEW LIFE CHILDREN.

I guess this is music industry 2.0.

To play devils advocate, the white house policy says that a cook cant bring his own stuff in. meaning that the white house can request anything they want, but it gets procured through secure channels. IE, bubba needs a big mac after a long day of raping interns, he sends a secret shopper out to get it for him.

Or used to run it.

He's doing weird off the wall stuff now I think and isn't really relevant any more last time I saw. MUST be in his mid to late 30s though now.

Don't fucking tell me masterchan is the true final boss of the internet.

It's a poor design if you want results. FBI anons reading this know what I mean. Outsourcing to us would be a great way to sidestep red tape.

As they get older, their preferences get younger.

Technocrat plot.

Again, this is bait.
To us to dig

You sick fuck…

Fug wrong thread

Guise

Back in like March Holla Forums was digging into some professional shills that were helping rato. Dan Gabriel was one of them. There was another that was based out of florida, Holla Forums dug into him like crazy.. He ran a bunch of childrens non profits that went to africa and shit but the more Holla Forums dug into them the more it was obvious they were shell companies up to creepy shit.

Cant remember the dudes name

Peter something is my best guess.

Could be something.

but why'?
to avoid getting poisoned or something
why would you then get a big mac , if you cant be sure about the ingredients?

user..
You're assuming they didn't make the symbol in order to:
1. Hide it as a pedo symbol.
2. Possibly bait kids.
Also note - the symbol is reversed.

unatemporadaenelinfierno.net/2016/04/08/los-papeles-de-panama-descubren-la-funcion-social-del-arte-contemporaneo-le-monde-lo-confirma/

unatemporadaenelinfierno.net/2014/12/10/basura-e-incultura-para-acelerar-nuestro-suicidio-colectivo/

Jeff Koons - Made In Heaven - Ilona's Asshole

get.google.com/albumarchive/113943510282066506161/album/AF1QipM_5q0TAkBee0iNiEzg86XWQ01t4EQomNIx6xVP/AF1QipPNU8raG8j9dEq8H_W4NeW2RuJmr9_EVgblNnPu

night life in every major city is related to prostitution and organized crime

and always connected to "elites"

Seems she went to Israel with Comet or just Comet. Either way there are plenty of jewish pics. And this one mentions Comet:
instagram.com/p/cR_4cNsIpH/

instagram.com/p/cR-JnGsIlK/

Agent provocateur, sperglord, or misguided/excited user…think strategically. You have to outfox the fox. There is still plenty of room to navigate this (if it even is anything at all) within the law (plus the help on the side from whistleblowers and such).

There is no smoking gun here (yet) and probable cause is tenuous. Da Vinci code interpretation of symbols is not hard evidence. If you need to work off some energy then use it finding evidence.

I can definitely agree with that.

t. victim

Peter Waldron

The idea is some random user fbi agent would buy it and the mosad agent working at the golden arches would not know it was desisted for the president that way. Cant go poisoning random people after all it blows your cover.

It's like the thieves guild.
It's hilarious.

People dont go around shitting in random big macs.
Lets say ou're they frylord at the McD's. You really hate the president and you've got a can of anthrax in your back pocket. If some dumbass comes up to you and asks you for fries, you're not going to poison HIS fries, because he's just some dumbass. Meanwhile, unknown to you, those fries are meant for the president.
Safety in anonymity.

Would make sense. Trying to normalize what they do so we cannot judge, trying to paint a bad picture of us toward normalfags that arent too far gone and thus make everything we warn for "invalid" simply because they wouldve think that we are the animals.

They are among us and we need to rat them out.

guys

what does 'flower' mean in pedotalk? ;(

More than that, pedo/elite organizations are built from the ground up to be compartmentalized, in other words, standing on their own foundation with only small/tenous links to other/outside operations.

Kill one pedo, you got a million Bill Clinton's out there still raping and murdering an orphan 8 year old.

Find a judge that will give you a warrant and execute that warrant by any means necessary. Law enforcement goes warrant shopping all the time, and if there's ever been a time to bend the rules, it's now. Before a Satanic cult is put in charge of who lives and who dies.

"Flower" is a non-pedo general colloquialism for a virgin vagina.

Probably prepping the children.

less larping, more digging dude

Breaking in the new kids?

BINGO MOTHERFUCKERS

ARCHIVE NOW

Inside Homes: Private viewing

Here we go

what about 'cooking'

infograph for twitter and such

I didnt know where to post this
Im on my phone and its lagging like crazy.
They didnt provide source i just saw this from looking at a shill that commented on judicial watch tweet

Is it?
Seems somewhat related.
What's 'New Life Children'?

"Flower" means a woman's virginity. It's more general language than pedo-speak, "de-flowering" is synonymous with "popping the cherry".

http s://www.instagram.com/p/w7SvBPvkmA/?taken-by=jimmycomet

>wearing sweatshirt that says "I

fucking traitors

i have a feeling they are going to rig the elections and send us all to "reeducation" camps

When you cook food, you take it from being raw to being fit to be consumed.
Arranging means they're abducting them. Cooking means breaking their minds?

Your analogy is spot on.

Here's the thread:
archive.is/pcbJK

makes sense
pimps do the same with their prostitutes

why the fuckdoes the boy lover symbol look like im playing the witcher, surely these are some ancient runes repurposed, right? I swear ive seen both those symbols in stores on jewelry and shit.

Yup, it's on the front page of Drudge right now. Expect the shit to hit the fan before Monday. Comey needs to be fucking tarred and feathered like the traitor he is.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3741
NCLR
New Life's Children Refuge

Your double dubs of truth sicken me.

samefag
I see it as odd that this goes public on a sunday evening, is congress even open during weekends? I know the feds are open 365 but what comey just called congress and said ye no shes clean on a sunday evening?

There's a typo, build should be built. If you're going to make an infographic at least fucking spell check it first. Normies will write off infographics with typos as ravings from uneducated lunatics.

they are rich and elitist
they look down on normal people

why the fuck would they like pizza

if you remember the rothschild "party" pictures, they don't eat fucking pizza they eat expensive food and drink the finest wines

This cannot be allowed to happen.

JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP FAM

CIVIL WAR NOW

contrary to popular belief pimps dont use (only) violence to break in new girls

they try to get the women to fall in love with them

then use violence later if they step out of line

WHAT THE FUCK

Earlier I posted asking why this was #Podesta

Note the location given by Instagram.

According to washingtonlife.com/2015/06/05/inside-homes-private-viewing/ Tony Podestas home is located in

Kalorama DC

Alofantis is directly tied to Podesta.

this might be why the pedos are obsessed with this playing, toys and icecream stuff

they manipulate the children

What about the extremely isolated cities.
Swear mines got it's own isolated issues. Can't find too many connections outside yet.
Yes I'm already looking into my own cities and country's corruption.

ill fix it, no need to be such a dick though. There's a whole lot of speculating going on here and not a lot of getting this out to the masses. Then when someone does some actual work you shit all over them.

lel what a joke, hope this redpills some people

cherry.

i dont know, i speak only from experience about europe and germany

Discussing the generation of stressed - 'hurt core' (torture) CP, good karma is from sharing that CP.

Be sure to add some "walnut sauce" and play "dominoes" on it. Maybe some "ice cream" for dessert.

Quads confirm

They're all pedos

The #Podesta instagram pic was taken a week ago, potentially in Tony Podestas home?

Also it's not pedo-talk.. that's relatively well known.

i assume it stands for virginity

so maybe they are talking about "new" girls or children

Ok this is definitely not bait. This guys is sick.

of course, you see the "that's a lot of good karma" comment? Who do you think it's "good" for

You're chasing wrong leads mate, that's a photo of a Jeff Koons piece in a museum, and a published photo of Marina he got off the internet. They're both huge contemporary artists. The guy is clearly a basic "into art" libtard; what you need to be searcing for is his connections with DC elite.

Why is James Alefantis, the owner of a shitty pizza shop, the 49th most powerful person in Washington?

Fuck off newfag, no one expects thanks for OC. you just do it because it's what's right. Add to the "declassified pedophile legos for comparison" that it was declassified FBI documents, with a link, for stronger credibility.

Well it still works with the old meaning really.
Neither are good things to say,

Look up pups and handlers

So.. Alefantis.
Is he a plant/bait or is he in the thick of it with them?

i didnt include the words FBI because its being made into a boogeyman. if you want it done your way then do it yourself instead of sperging out

THEY SHALL ALL HANG

KEK WILLS IT

Art is a great way to launder money. Think about it. A shitty clay figurine worth millions or a painting with menstrual blood worth a fortune - no relationship to the value of the item itself or its production cost.

My rifle is with you brother.

Goat Hill Pizza linked to Nancy Pelosi. Money laundering front but probably kids too :(

That's exactly what I thought when I saw

Last Podesta emails had one about Cheryl Mills and her secret appointment in Africa.
(in case you get internal server error, use wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//get/48251 )

Can't wait until Palantir chews into all of this.

That's been my thought this whole time. I know people whose parents make low millions, and they don't eat anything less than caviar and bone marrow and shit. No hot dogs and pizza.

I totally didn't see that.
These people might be really screwed in the head. Look at the way they talk about this shit.
Like it's a "day in the park" to literally take a child, force it to stay with you and then abuse later.
I'm once again.. fucking staggered by their lack of emotive sensibility.

I found connections with Comet to a nightclub called "L'Enfant Cafe", specifically someplace called "La Boum Boum Room". The place is located in D.C

http:// laboumbrunch .com/laboumboumroom/

I'm afraid I can't dig anymore right now, my computer is taking massive dump and is taking forever to do anything

Do you think I'd do better Playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

Playing dominatrix on cheese than on pasta
WTF?

Saw that in previous thread…….

Stop using porn mate.

I apologize user, I just want to make sure it's done right. We're uncovering very important news here. Good work BTW.

Dating is hard when you're too physically crippled to hold a job.

Same.
Something don't seem right with Tor lately.

COUP OR DEATH

The only human beings involved in any of this are the children. The kikes and politicians are utterly devoid of humanity, which is incidentally why they do these things.

Plus the piece can be sold at a higher price to account for inflation. The perfect way to have a personal bank for whenever you need quick cash.

It's the government, watching the exit nodes.

Maybe if you put your back into it.
Fucking cripple.
Sorry, had to. :^)

You see this pic of "Baum Baum Room" user-kun?

They've hacked your machines. They've got your dox. If I were you guys, I'd be relocating to a different location under an assumed identity.

They're coming after us after the election is over.

poor child ..

THIS
WE ARE DEAD MEN IF THE QUEEN OF HEARTS TAKES POWER

I was going to suggest ddos on tor nodes.
What's the point of tracking something that can't be traced due to jurisdictional issues?

It's my back that's bad.

;_;

Nah, s'fine. Might have met somebody recently, too.

was nice shitposting with you guys

The "boom boom room" is a pretty common name for strip clubs in Oregon. There's at least 3 that I know of.

jurisdictional issues? :>>>
Nah

ANDREW KLINE REPRESENTED ALEFANTIS IN HIS 2008 CASE WITH THE ANC

dcist.com/2008/06/small_victory_for_comet_ping_pong_a.php

Reminder these people are all connected

We aren't dead if they can't get us. Get your bug out bags in order and bug out if shit heads the wrong direction on the 8th.

Rent a suite in a house in some small town, pay only cash, get some anons together.

Oh fug. Thank god I wore protective clothing.

for the next thread, someone living on the right continent should look in what was said in one of the earlier posts, and check which underground structures might allow criminals to execute their deeds wiyhout having to dig dungeons in their own cellars
small search on jewgles
smithsonianmag.com/travel/underground-tunnel-dc-finally-getting-fresh-air-180955206/?no-ist
belowthecapital.org/dctrans/
web.archive.org/web/20140710101219/http://www.dctrolley.org/dctrolleymap.htm

check what sort of old tunnels from pic related still exist, for instance

by the way have you noticed?

These faggots don't even know what a phishing email is and you're worried about them hacking your machine?

All they're good at is raping kids.

New bread needed

Jesus Christ…

they don't do the hacking themselves

they have goons, math phds working at the nsa doing the work for them

Yes, they're all incompetent faggots. Except, some of these incompetent faggots are SA goons who ended up working for the NSA. They've got access to the tools.

What exactly?

Kek approves your post but I do not see what you mean?

Also, fuck it, if they want to come after me so be it. I'm not going to run away, they can kiss my pale white ass.

thats the symbol of islam

It must be awful for joe pedo. He gets hired at besta pizza and instead of being allowed to sample the goods he's stuck answering phones to keep the front alive.

Moon and Star. The mudslime holy symbol.

satanic stars I guess
who would take the pain to place them all upside down?