Where no hwhite has gone before.

I wanted to upload a webm but the captcha error keeps pissing me off

Not giving views to STD.

check
check
check
What a masterpiece!

Wait, wasn't this on another network?

It's on CBS Access in the US and on Netflix for the Rest of the World™.

Have we not met the diversity quota to watch this wonderful trailer?

come on breh

TREKKED.COM

who are they trying to market this to?

They wouldn't, would they?

Is this another reboot?

What part of that was meant to be Star Trek?

They think that if they throw around words like Klingon and phaser that makes it Star Trek, and normalfags will agree and eat it up.
From what I've seen it's completely devoid of the sense of exploration and optimism that Trek has always had.

the really sad thing is that Seth MacFarlane's new show looks more like Star Trek than STD does

I'm not fond of Seth MacFarlane and his punchable face, but I agree. I would rather watch his Galaxy Quest ripoff than STD.

Fuck everything about this show already.

Also, just like the Abrams Trek films, it's the little details that pull me out of it. Starfleet didn't adopt the upward-facing arrow insignia until after TOS. Prior to that, each Starfleet ship had its own unique insignia.

Even ignoring the racial/political bullshit, this looks like absolute trash.

because macfarlane is an autistic fan.

Autistic Germans also known as Germans

and literally looks like as well. They ripped-off the warping-in at point-blank range effect, which looks cool but is completely retarded if you think about it. Star Trek only did this once that I recall, on a TNG episode… and they made a point of making it some risky, unconventional maneuver.

Even outside of the SJW aspects. This show disregards and disrespects canon - both story and visual. You can get by with fucking with the latter, especially if what you replace it with is obviously more true in spirit, but you can't expect to fuck with technical and narrative continuity and get away with it.

They're clearly making a play for a new audience. It's a shame, really.

That maneuver i known as the "Picard Detente", and it's so fucking dangerous for everyone involved, they only did it once. You're literally warping at maximum speed to jump right behind your enemy and surprise them. You fuck up, and ===EVERYONE=== involved is just piles of atoms floating in space.

It's frankly the only bad ass thing that limey fuck ever did as Captain.

It's like you don't even Trek. Faggot.

Only thing he ever did worth a shit, again, was the Picard Detente.
and constantly getting cucked by Q.

Are you a hothead?

yeh somehow I just don't see Picard in the Dominion War

Picard would've talked his way into certain death because he wasn't a man of action.

You see what happens when you let people from outside of the U.S. take control of your flagship?

Current yearism in a nutshell tbh.

It brings me joy to see leftists propaganda get fucked over by current year +2 leftists.

ha! I suppose you have a point, user, but I don't think these two groups of "leftists" are spiritually the same cultures. Early Trek was dominated by midwestern white Protestant men who were liberal idealists, for sure, and fedora atheists of their day… but they were also WWII and Korea vets who - while pozzed by the Jew entertainment machine - retained a spiritual connection to Western masculinity and the virtue of our storytelling traditions. Ultimately, their work was subverted, yeah, but Star Trek at its core is distinctly anglo-normative. Much of its execution and current year "reimagining" is fucked-up progressive propaganda, though.

They were still golems that promoted for multiculturalism, Marxism and all the other filth the left brings to the table. What's the difference between one group of leftists and the next? The fact the older ones had some scruples in the methods they choose to employ, despite wanting the same end results?

One was merely corrupted, the other is innately corrupt. Those proto-cuck good goy whites that created original Trek were misguided and unchecked, but not evil. I'm not sure they both invision the same results for us. Star Trek - at least up until nuTrek - has always strongly implied and ethno-nationalist future, not just for Earth, but for the whole fucking galaxy pretty much… and I think it was totally subconscious on the part of the creators. I seriously don't think that blanda up of all non-Jewish nations on Earth was conceivable to them. They weren't globalists - not in the post-modern sense. At worst, they were elitists and you might assume that only the liberal elites survive.. but even then… distinct ethno-nationalist identities still persist through them.. and the jewish plan remains unrealized.

pottery.jpg

In terms of story (and the main character) it's clear that they're using the classic cultural marxist tactic of talking over an existing and successful IP and forcing their own stronk/bland character while deconstructing (destroying) a former well-known character so he would appear on the same level as a background character (you can see that in the new SW trilogy for example where Luke, the hero of the OT has been reduced to a simple extra in the background). It's supposed to be the case here with the stronk black female character who was raised by Sarek (Spock's father).

The first one wants to tell the story of their ideal world while the next one wants to convert you and your children to ther ideology.

This reads like a fanfic. All they need now is for Spock to fall madly in love with her and they've made a live action Mary Sue.

Star trek was created by that jew Gene Roddenberry it is not "white" nor has it ever been, Star Trek has always been the US/israeli version of the current iteration of "Doctor Who" used to push degenerate BS on an unthinking populous.

Kirk and Spock, the main characters are both kikes whom use every opportunity to push miscegenation propaganda or anti-nationalism.
I swear it seems those 2 kikes are always in SS uniforms bitching about lack of "freedoms" or the folly of actually running a country for the people that inhabit it rather than for foreign interests- let (((us))) in oy vey.

There is nothing redeeming about Star Trek other than the fact it takes place in space.

He was a commie, not a jew.

What's the difference?

he was both.
Also communism is a system of control created by jews….

none

society, rather.

Gene Reddenbocker wasn't Jewish
the actors who played Kirk and Spock were Jews, but not the characters themselves
Kirk is strictly Capt. Horatio Hornblower ripoff
Vulcans weren't written as Jewish but were twisted into being similar due to Leonard Nimoy's influence

You're sperging-out over a lot of the surface poz, which admittedly is there, and over-reacting to what ultimately is just an liberal-idealized version of a very white, waspy future for humanity.

Star Trek is just a leftist masturbatory fantasy where they use space magic to make their shitty system "work". It's basically a less edgy Culture.

nothing says series set in the future more than a contemporary pop song.

Star Wars is superior to Star Trek, but LOTR shits over them both.

Everything about this is awful looking

It was full of degeneracy and
muh "holocaust-tm" BS wank off fests that you'd expect from a jewish TV series.

Its what's "hip" according to out of touch jewish directors after some minor success with that concept in a few movies.

Star wars was better disney ran that into the ground. Lotrs the Book is fantastic the film, I think the best that could be expected ( exceeds expectations of modern cinema actually) …. Don't worry they will do a culturally enriching version soon enough.

Yeah, Star Wars is pretty poz shit pre-prequel, it's only saved because it copies samurai film and medieval fantasy.

if you're that ass-afflicted by all the bullshit speeches about abolishing money and the interracial makeout sessions, then that's just your thing, dude. Here's the inescapable truth about pre-reboot Star Trek, though: it's white as fuck.

It paints a picture of a spacefaring Earth civilization where the Western white man won. It's anglo-normative as fuck. Also, you just don't plausibly get that many distinct ethnic groups persisting into the future if the Jews continued their bullshit. They were stopped. The show doesn't come out and say it, but like all good fiction, it shows instead of tells. I don't give a good goddamn about all the other bullshit. White people win the future. Forget the rhetoric and posturing and preaching. They could've called the goddamn show 14 Words: The Series. That's how securely white Starfleet is, ultimately.

the series is literally Generic Sci Fi Show with that Arrow Symbol from Star Trek. Practically none of it looks or feels like Star Trek.

A product of the time it was filmed in, not a deliberate decision by the cucks making it.

And busy spreading the Marxist cancer upon an unsuspecting galaxy. Yeah, the Federation is the best golem the Jews have ever come up with.

lel

Yes, goys, ignore the blatant propaganda, look at all the "white" actors we hired for you.

by embracing multiculturalism, race mixing, and marxism. Thats not winning that is the opposite.

The very things that are designed to destroy whites, white culture and society so that no one can ever get into space in the first place much less explore or or colonize other worlds.
Star Trek at its core is propaganda to destroy white people.

Out of the original cast they fired everyone except the jew(s) spock and possible someone else. Pure coincidence no doubt.

from the pilot of Star trek.

And they are presented as inconsequential to the advancement of civilization. What Star Trek is telling it's audience is not to worry, getting invaded by spics, niggers and mudshits is nothing to worry about, see, look at what a wonderful future we can live in!

Communism would indeed work if a magic box was primary means of production.

Pity the laws of Physics and Thermodynamics are such cunts.

Had the show been pro-"Anglo" or whatever other group of people it would have that nation or race as the dominate superpower in space.

There would be no blacks or shit skins either because either some rational government finally had enough and eliminated them or because they do not have a space program of their own… apart from cargo cults tier rubbish.

The goals of a nation with spaceships would have been conquest, colonization, and destruction of their enemies (earth competitors or alien) similar to sea power in the 1500's. No pacifism or"federation"bullshit.
Enter the world of Sir Francis Drake in space.

You could say that about any film or tv series. It is written how its written and the visual canon is what it is. And it's very, very, very, very, white. Why do you think they're going after it with such zeal and chutzpah?

All windowdressing. You're just salty because it's classically liberal, which I get. I'm hardly liberal myself, but I'll take that system if it means the various white ethnic groups are secure and thriving and Anglo-American space navy is "infecting" the galaxy with its anglo-americaness.

can't out-smug those results though.

You're not wrong. It was propaganda, but it wasn't merely white in the casting. That's where you're off-base. You have to examine the underlying basic presuppositions of that future. It doesn't work in that future if they win what they're doing now. They lose in Star Trek until nu-Trek

you reddit-spacing autistic fucksticks are missing the point. you're focusing on the IRL propaganda value and messaging and overlooking what is right in front of everyone's faces (including the people subjected to the propaganda): the future is white. It may send the wrong message but it doesn't show the wrong picture. I'm not a fan of liberal propaganda, but you're dismissing something that could be redeemable if you weren't full retard SAY NO TO DRUGS-tier paranoid about trivial idealistic b.s. portrayed in many of the episodes.

…or, i dunno… expelled the non-tokens to Planet Nigger where they have nothing else to do except fight over pussy and hoard vaccines. They have that covered early in TNG Season 1.

For the OT I think I agree I would add the effects looked pretty natural over all and has a nice good quality 80's look to it…probably the hundreds of cannibalized plastic ship kits they used.

So you are a junkie?
Typical,put down the blunt and stop watching jewish propaganda.

Pretty sure Gene Roddenberry was fired from TNG which is why it got slightly better but still full of BS propaganda.
Why did they have blind Reading rainbow on the ship?
Why was Capt Picard such a pussy pacifist? Why was evil robot was allowed to do whatever the hell it wanted (had access to the ship's systems) despite turning on them multiple times?

Wasn't it after he made that failure called TMP?

Maybe because he was a cunt when he was younger and lost his heart.

1 set back made him a pussy….. never do anything if you have a set back goy.

I got a better Idea.

BSG/SG1 cross over.

BSG humans think they're hot shit.

SG1 command space ship meets the BSG fleet on some random typical space patrol.

Long story short the humans are dumped on the hands of governments that sg1 saved, most likely they end up in the hands of the government that had that Space Race episode.

Everyone starts drinking themselves half way into the coma because all of that bullshit they went through was meaningless as humans are nowhere near close to becoming extinct. The religious from the 13 colonies are never allowed to visit Earth because of security reasons, so they could become the next villain.

Cylons get beat by some random Goa'uld system lords because Cylons have never seen ship shield technology in their entire existence. Cylon nukes are also way less powerful than t the super nuke that earth tried to use on Apophis's ship on season 1.

Let's run this off shall we?

Drunk womanizer who fought and fucked his way through the Alpha Quadrant
Literally started a war that devastated the Alpha Quadrant
Irrational hothead who was completely bipolar and committed genocide each time her coffee supply was cut off
Had to make stuff up as he went along, although that can be forgivable.
Calm level headed guy who was in charge of the situation and not only knew when to act, but more importantly knew when not to act.

I can see why Holla Forums is considered an alternative to Holla Forums these days.

Nah. SG1/Planet of the Apes crossover. Goa'uld take Apes as hosts. Parasites and the Ape hordes forge an alliance with soulless Ant People, chimp out across the planet and trigger a white flight from Earth through the Stargate. Protagonists get hunted throughout the galaxy. Series arc for season 1 is all about survival. Season 2 is about uncovering the existence of some ancient human precursors and finding them before the Parasites can poz the place up. Season 3 is all about taking back Earth. they get to earth all all the apes turned on the ants, then starved to death or died of AIDS

You seem to be implying that Kirk and Sisko were poor leaders or something. Conflict begins when negotiation ends. It's not surprising that aliens can't be negotiated with, they're aliens. I'm pretty sure aliens would understand force though, even Borg, energy beings or giant space amoebas.

Except in embraces none of those things. You'd know that if you actually payed attention to Star Trek.
Wrong, it actually is strongly nationalistic in most senses about respecting the boundaries of other cultures and letting them be. While other cultures are tolerated they do not attempt to encroach on other cultures and go to great strives to perceive each individual's culture even if it means isolating worlds. They even go as far in some cases to suggest how tolerating one culture at the expense of another culture is damaging.
Wrong again, time after time half-breeds are shunned heavily. The only half-breed ever truly accepted was Spock and even then it took a long ass time to accept him.
This is the only point that could be debating, and that is if it was considered Marxism at all since quite a few ideals go against the principles of Marxism.

Congratulations on having the same understanding of Kirk as JJ Abrams.

While Kirk is a womanizer and capable fighter, he is also consistently portrayed as a strongly principled man who takes his responsibilities seriously, and who puts the well-being of his ship and crew before his own interests.

Who is this targeted at?

Normies already like Star Trek as it was. I have found people from every demographic who enjoy and love Star Trek.

Its always been progressive so I don't really understand why they are looking like they are pushing that even harder.

The Trailer seemed more focused on the black woman, maybe shes the XO? The main star is the captain and the ship. Secondary is the XO, the special character, and then one or two other senior officers. Everyone else is supporting and extras.

It also seemed more focused on some over arching plot that won't be that exciting rather than traveling space, dealing with various challenges, and tackling modern events and social issues.

they really dropped the ball on this one.

That is because the black woman is supposed to be the main star. I think the captain is supposed to be the main villain.

(checked)

I got a better idea, SG-1/LoGH crossover. Through a random sunspot, SG-1 time travels into the future where they come across a version of the LoGH universe based around Stargate tech. Huge fucking fleets of Asgard and Terran ships combating various enemies, fleets made of leftover Goa'uld ships, resurrected Ancient warships, Wraith, Asurans, etc.

I have a feeling the market research mistook the general top jew attempts at pushing multicult as the actual current taste of the audiences.

Star track was always that way. The Federation doesn't use money (they don't need them anymore, again they reached the point described by Marx in his workings), has advanced science and no religion, the crew is made up of Asians, Africans, Russians different alien species etc etc.

Wait, is that Dwight?

It is subversive programming. War is peace. Slavery is freedom.

We can turn beans into peas!