So what do you guys think of Bush's poll numbers? I mean, fuck me, one fucking state leaning Jeb...

So what do you guys think of Bush's poll numbers? I mean, fuck me, one fucking state leaning Jeb? It's not even his home state. I've never seen a republican nominee get assraped this badly.

I really wish all the candidates this cycle hadn't been such fucking cucks… I mean, whose fucking idea was it to let a dude who carries porcelain turtles in his pocket have the nomination? God I wish someone worth a damn had run this year. Things would be so different…

And we're fucked. Turtles loses to Hillary. We're going to war with Russia. Hold me, Holla Forums.

SLOW AND STEADY

What is this, some alternate universe where Trump didn't run?

it's really too bad Jeb wasn't the nominee.

GUAC SURGE

cheerleader attempting to raise the price on his rare jebs

I'm sorry you have to suffer this fate, AlternateUniverse Anonymous. But, better you than us.

Fuck Holla Forums. I TOLD you guys to support that handsome, young Marco Rubio. He had a fresh, youthful persona, and was the only one who was trying to lead the GOP into the future, but you guys just had to vote Jeb for the memes. Now look at what you've wrought! Voting based on memes, in what crazy universe do people do that? We all know memes aren't real.

Trying to imagine the debates with Jeb vs. Hillary causes me physical pain. Perhaps even spiritually as well.

You retards are still believing the biased MSM reporting. Jeb can fix it. He is actually the avatar of an ancient Seminole Turtle deity. CTR shills fuck off.

Those were the fun days. I always loved seeing Jeb decline. Maybe he can be Court Jester for Emperor Trump?

As long as his jests are made by his twitching dead body at the end of a rope, fine. You have to remember how the whole Bush family is pure criminal scum on par with the Clinton.

I thought someone like you would like a man with a big mouth like Kasich
:^)

Dubs comfirm that this reality's yeb is Trump's court jester.

Ted Cruz all the way motherfuckers

She could have been the first female president but you misogynistic asshats had to go and screw that up.

Carson could've been the first BLACK president, you racist. Snowbama doesn't count.

We should have voted for Rubio. That way, we would have had the first robot president.

No better than the people who think Obama was the first Black President when Bill was a thing
Paktai 2016 because the White House should be DESIGNATES