THE TRICK WILLIAM POTTER IS NOT MINDING THAT IT HURTS

JUST FASS MY SHIT UP

Wut

Alien Covenant did poorly

Thank God, the movie was a mess

Someone post BLACKED Ridley Scott

She isn't qt enough

Should have kept this QT around.

So what will the final rebootquel be called? Aliens vs. Predator: Odyssey? Maybe a Star Wars crossover? How can Fox pander even more to normies than they did when they decided to make Prometheus 2 a mainline Alien film with Xenomorphs?

Make the cast all tranny. And instead of facehugger being a big flying vagina coming at you, it can be a big prolapsed anus.

Laverne Cox. Christopher Walken in a dress. Emma Watson. A few other trannies, whoever… Throw in some back story about how some evil white cisgendered scientist sent them out to find an alien world. It ends up being full of facehugger prolapses, and after you get impregnated, the alien bursting out of your chest looks like Mike Pence and he forces you to undergo electroshock conversion therapy to rid you of the gay. Everybody dies except Laverne, who makes it back to Earth to finish the MtF surgery, only to brush its teeth with A .45 because mental illness is funny that way.

Directed by Tarantino.

Reddit would drown in semen from how much jacking off would go on over something like that.

i'm surprised there isn't a facehugger fleshlight

Emma watson would be great running around an alien ship but it wont happen if there are no alien scripts besides Alien covenant tier garbo

Well, whoever. That was just the first tranny that came to mind after the baboon one. I don't know about all the trannies like some of you fuckers.

InB4 they let Blomkamp make his Alien social commentary movie…

As the aliens version of "the Alien"?

tbh emma should do a horror film as the monster

it would be a good excuse for her to finally do a nude role.

You know what I mean running around scared and sweaty in any kind of ship being hunted and hunting aliens, so yes like Alien or Aliens.

Nice meme

If his previous work is any indicator Blompkamp's Alien would be a visual treat with fucking atrocious expositionfest dialogue (see Rakka/Firebase/Chappie/Elysium)

Best Emma is not some low level hollywood skank, she only stars in certified kino

I know I still would have liked her to be in Alien if it was actually good is what I was saying.

You know beauty and the beast not being kino is a 4chan/reddit meme right? Lol get some fucking taste it was disneys only good movie in fucking 12 years. I guarantee you like films that are 100 times worse from the last year or two. Guaranteed.

I know for a fact I do, but i don't go around calling them kino

Of course because you can't detect kino, now go watch Okja, or Logan or Wonder Woman, Split, Ghost in the Shell, John Wick 2 or any other reddit mobies

who hurt you

It made more than twice its money back. Can we please stop redefining what success is?

Yes plx?

Everywhere says it underperformed and articles are saying its performance is why the series is being reassed. It didnt do well at all at the NA BO. It grossed overall about half as much as Prometheus did.

Probably an autist :[

OY VEY IT'S INSUFFICIENT

I>>809491
Again, it made 2.39 times its budget back. How about you stop buying into jewish propaganda from clickbait sites that demand that every film has to be capeshit and make $1 billion to be successful. You can say it didn't do as well as Prometheus, but it's not a failure.

97 million was without marketing. They made a slight profit not nearly as much as before. That's why they are considering waiting 5 or more years before the next one instead of fast tracking a sequel. Im only telling you how it works

Read what I just said

Read what I said you knuckledragging homo. 2.39 times it's budget back.

a budget that didn't include marketting
a budget that means if it did do 2.39 times its budget it still grossed less than 400 million. They are gonna wait instead of pumping out another

Neil's sequel was announced cut by Scott back in January.

The Alien Trilogy is all there is to the franchise. Everything else ranges from comical shit to pure shit.

Promethus should have been a new series. I would have enjoyed Ridley's exploration of the ancient aliens concept a lot more if it wasn't awkwardly tied into a completely tonally different franchise.

I would pay money to see that!

< therefore no more aliens

wow Watson really is an everywoman clothes rack. That average ass body.

it was put on hold until ridley was done fucking around with his prequels and in case he decided to do sequels.

now that they're taking a look at it, this means one of a few things

- they continue with davidpalooza
- they axe the prequels and go ahead with any sequel ideas ridley might have had
- they go with neil's fanfic

wow what a shit tasting meme you have there lol her body looks so nice look at that fucking back you faggot