Media Portrays Selves as Real Victims in Trump Secret Service Incident in Reno

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/sick-corrupt-media-portrays-selves-real-victims-trump-secret-service-incident-reno/

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47380
youtube.com/watch?v=pteu8ClH1uY
archive.is/1EhLH
web.archive.org/web/20161106063016/https://twitter.com/IceManNYR/status/795077481309016064
en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/DARVO
archive.is/Y4zs2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oy vey poor baby.

the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

The media needs to be fucking lynched, instead of admitting they're bought and paid for, now they're screaming and crying while they hit us and continuing to lie.

"OY VEY! OUR POOR ASSASSIN"

So the crowd blocked a suspicious person from getting close to Trump? They sound like true patriots to me.

I can't believe the (((media))) are whining about not getting special treatment during an EMERGENCY situation.

So now they spin it so that they are the victims while detracting people from the mean issue. This is some The Art of War shit. Although they didnt learn much from it.

The crowd didnt attack him. Jesus Christ.

This seems like an appropriate thread in which to ask an off topic question… Has anyone else looked at the CTR roundup emails? Are they just general info for the team to incorporate into their online shenanigans? Also
How long has CTR been correcting?
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47380

confirmed paid op.

Look @ how the defend the kike. His name appears 7 times in the Clinton wikileaks dumps.

I thought this meant that he experiences pain when he strikes you. Instead, he just cries out about the pain as he does - experiencing none.

I wish they were lynched.

Seriously.

This country, this WORLD needs a CLEANUP.

If I had a twitter I would post it.

Disgusting how these kikes will lie directly to you.

Pity John Hinckley didn't think of that approach.

Where ever there's a story of victimization that doesn't suit their purposes, they like to steal the spotlight and lecture on how people can be soooo concerned when there's 6 gorrillion Jews.

They make drama queens look appetizing.

That's really desperate. If they knew they were winning they wouldn't be acting like edgy teens. Trump has this. Still gotta vote though.

Damn fucking right we would have.
I fucking dare leftist cucks to try that shit at ANY Trump Rally. Trump will be the last thing they see before they are completely eradicated.

Yeah I saw that live. People have no more fucks to give about the lying press.

I have no problem with this cuck getting his ass beat by loyal Trump supporters, him of all people fucking deserve it the most.

Tomorrow morning's news:

It's practically guaranteed at this point.

He does it to make people think that you were striking him. Even as he wounds you. The Jews project their evil onto others.

lmao

Wow, that negro sure is signaling hard. 'Paralytic' and 'obsolescence' in the same sentence.

WAY TO GO YOU BIG BALD FUCK; YOU PROBABLY JUST SECURED HIS VICTORY WITH YOUR IMPOTENT PRANCING

I was sceptical of whether or not this was a false flag like everyone has been saying, but if Trump supporters are trying to block the media from videoing the suspect, then that pretty much confirms that it is indeed a false flag.
What surprises me is how many Trump supporters had to be in on it. Maybe it was planned by his supporters and not Trump himself?
Oh well, its only a matter of time before the media reveals the truth and this hoax is exposed. Whoever was behind it (probably Trump's campaign), they just sealed Hillary's election win.

gg no re

MSNBC Blames Donald Trump For Reno, NV Incident and Violence At Rallies

youtube.com/watch?v=pteu8ClH1uY

Death to the Left

This is unbelievable.

hahahahahahaha

It must be difficult being so retarded. How do you even function in your day to day life?

No they weren't. Nobody asks you lying kikes for anything. Just the way she frames it as if she's the knowledge bearer. Fucking smug kike cunt.

Someone with a Kikebook profile needs to ask him why he rushed the stage and why he had a brick taped to his leg.

What about the videos of Trump supporters being beaten in San Diego? Where was the outrage for white kids being hunted down by niggers and spics? Or for that girl cornered by hundreds of screaming subhumans who stood her ground as the police refused to intervene?

Anybody that watches this garbage gets what they deserve

Who was that crazy girl in black and white?

Nothing sadder than a nigger with Roget's Thesaurus in his lap.

Pulling this one out of the vault.

archive.is/1EhLH

Get fucked, media.

God I hope after the wall, Trump builds a great big cannon, lines up every journalist and just one by one fires them into the Pacific Ocean.

What did the Ocean ever do to have shit thrown into it. Instead launch them into the wall to stress test it.

How about we shoot them over the wall instead. I mean they love Mexicans and all.

web.archive.org/web/20161106063016/https://twitter.com/IceManNYR/status/795077481309016064

I wonder who could be behind this post…

HE PHYSICALLY ASSAULTS THE TRUMP SUPPORTER HOLDING THE SIGN IN FRONT OF HIS CAMERA FIRST

At this rate, the media will drive someone to kill them. People can only take so much bullshit and lies. They are literally going to bring about their own deaths. Even a retard could see this shit coming. These idiots are stupider than animals at this point.

Nerd Virgin Squad

Wow how can you not understand such a simple idiom? Its about pretending to be the victim whilst being the instigator and perpetrator.

IT'S ANNUDAH SHOAH!

picky picky one

This reeks of desperation to me. The phony child-rape scandal of theirs fell flat so they're trying to come up with something on the fly. I have no doubt his handlers hoped things would get even more out of hand and see Crites maimed or wounded.

Well ok then, you sure showed them.

>Press lies and treats people like idiots for (at least) last two and a half decades

I passionately believe in a free press, and these motherfuckers are anything but. They are muckrakers and fearmongers, whores and pimps. There needs to be an accountable media, and heads need to literally roll when they lie or show bias/agenda.

Its disappointing this didn't go down like Jo Cox. Trump is going to win. Big. All this last minute handwaving will have no effect on anyone. Its disappointing because this sorry piece of shit is still around to peddle this story.

You can sense the pure loathing that man in the white shirt has for these manipulative glorified bloggers. He was going to keep him from the Don no matter what. Brings tears to my eyes.

I fucking called it. I knew the Hillary campaign was going to stage some sort of "Trump supporters are evil" event right before the election.

They were trying to grab him by the pussy, obviously.

Nobody gives a fuck if it's a man being hurt. If this is their plan, it's pretty pathetic.

Why even shill anymore at this point? it's ogre son.

Hope all these cucks are being added into a list.

Zyklon B it is, then.

These people are gonna hang hard.

The whole fourth estate is a joke, it will hang from a rope that is hanging from another rope all the way into a helicopter in the middle of the pacific.

Is this really the best false flag that the Clinton camp can pull? Did they plan this in less than week while biting their nails?

This was surprisingly touching. Totally want to fuck the B&W girl

my fucking sides are in orbit

Funny how the Press haven't got it through their thick fucking skulls why people hate them. They spend too much time in their echochambers to deal with real people who want all their heads on a pike.

Fuck I hate these people.

Yes! RWDS is no joke anymore, they are the scum of the earth who will say anything for the highest bidder.

They have ZERO integrity. They don't deserve the air they breathe.

How come nothing is ever done to arrest the people in charge of setting up bird dogging and the bird doggers themselves always get away. This incident makes me really angry.

The media needs to stop inciting violence, I think this is all the Clinton campaign has left is more domestic terrorism.

I half expect something like this to happen at every Trump rally until election day just because of how coordinated the media, the campaign, and CTR were with this event.

On another note, the MSM warned of Al Qaeda threats in Virginia, NYC, and Texas, but specifically stated there are threats of increased civil unrest and violence. I think these are related to the Clinton campaigns bird dogging plans.

it never was a joke to beign with

You know what burns me up about this shit here? I mean, apart from the kikes every fucking time

It has been a few hours since the incident. There is not a gefilte fish's chance at Passover that these lazy hebes have verified a single detail of the story that they are now spinning like a dreidel. I don't know what the fuck happened, and I was watching it unfold. The idea that these hooknoses looked up from their Talmudic study long enough to swiftly discover the truth - in four hours, from 2,500 miles away on the lower East Side - is absurd. For all these yids know, he might have been a plant. He might have had a gun but dropped it when he got caught. He might have been doing a dry run on security for tomorrow's assassination. He might have ties to Jeb Bush, or to Huma Abedin, or to Putin, or to Trump, or to the DNC, or to ANYONE. There is just no fucking way these Red Sea pedestrians have all the answers already. It's completely impossible.

And tomorrow, my fucking Kikebook wall is going to be covered with kosher libcucks asserting that it was all gotten up by Trump, or that his supporters just got into a fight among themselves and that liar Trump is taking advantage. Then, when I patiently explain that this guy has birddog written all over him, when I point out his name in Wikileaks emails, when I show them the fucking video of a DNC operator fucking admitting they do this all the fucking time. . . I'll be a conspiracy theorist and dismissed.

When the dam breaks, and we gas and gas and gas the Jews, and their gullible simpleton enablers, I don't want to hear one word of surprise that we're finally doing it.

This is why, Judah. . . this is always why.

That fucking webm.

Go be smug somewhere else Best Girl.

anyone?

I like your manner of speaking.

Those guys probably waited for hours to get that close. I wouldn't let some cuck with a giant camera block my view. They have a pen for a reason.

oh boohoo wake me up when people start stoning you presstitutes to death like you deserve.

Get ready for a metric shitton of surprise then.

so you guys are basically just here to talk to each other now, right? You don't even come out memes blazing, you just prattle on about your child rapist high priest like it's business as usual.

when it rains, pepe diggs a small hole in the dirt
he falls sleep when the day is over
but in the morning you can't make him stop

Hillary sure is afraid of the rain, huh?

Thank you. I write for a living, so I'm surrounded by (((other writers))) all the time, and it's all I can do not to go all stabby sometimes. The worst is when the Canadian geese* start honking about how much they loathe Hillary Clinton but will vote for her anyway. Like it's their himey civic duty to get her elected, whatever they privately feel about her.

I have never seen such a people so devoid of common decency, of basic honesty, as the Morta Cristos. They get an idea for how to fuck with the gentiles in their sheeny heads, and they stick to it just to fuck with us.

Soon, my kosher pets. So soon for you. . .
[pic related]

* Joe Kennedy's term, not mine

That's pretty much the mainstream press in a nutshell. They're very aware of what they're doing to people.

As much as the press likes to deny their role, people always react to the information that they see. Especially if it comes from a widespread information outlet like the press. The bare minimum they can do is not literally call Trump the "next Hitler" and denounce the violent acts perpetuated against his supporters, but that's apparently an impossible task for them to do. Because of their inability to do a simple task as not being sensationalist, they deserve to be treated 10x worse than what they're being treated now.

I don't blame them. I blame their retarded parents for raising a generation of spoiled dishonest narcissists who have never experienced true adversity in their entire lives besides receiving mean tweets from right-wingers. They can kindly fuck themselves.

"We tried to film it but the Drumpfkins pushed us away."

No, it's just one group of subhumans torturing another. Jews are the true master race, no wonder why they control everybody else so easy.

Has anybody interviewed someone from the crowd?

true colors run red, stay out of the rain

(checked)
Dude…That is some masterful trolling right there. No sperging, no sarcasm, just deadpan. Fucking brilliant.

Kill them all tbh fam. No mercy just slay the shit outta them.

They should really start beating the lugenpresse to death.

I bet that never happened.

It would have succeeded.

Megyn ruined her nose

As a bearded Jew, I was amused. 8/10, would shower with shekels.

Polite O/T sage

perhaps one should check one's privilege.

Oh, and (((Noah))).

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/DARVO

DARVO

Acronym of “Deny, Attack, and Reverse Victim and Offender”. Coined by Jennifer J. Freyd in “Violations of power, adaptive blindness, and betrayal trauma theory” (1997),

Feminism & Psychology

Very telling that these people believe themselves to be more special than citizens. ("All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.")

Whenever I see that word I just know I'm being served a bullshit sandwich.

All camera men are fucking dicks

buahahhahahahaha sure thing mr shecklesteingeberg

fantastic bantz m8 - as wholesome as a mohel's gribenes

The 1st amendment protection of the press is a mistake. These kikes must hang.

18 posts of single image posts, for fucks sakes OP could you be more obvious where you come from? Back to cuckchan, wonder what you were sliding.

What are you crying about nigger? They're on topic.

Never trust a baldy

This honestly looks like the DNC ops have gone to this rally to deliberately attempt to incite violence tbh

Fucking hilarious, they can't even keep the story straight.

So which is it? Trump supporters are "scared" of a guy with a sign, or they jump on a guy who they think has a gun, with no regard for their own safety, to tear him apart with their bare hands in order to save the God Emperor?

After this is all over we are going to need some oldfags to put in some time to fucking teach this horde of unwashed newfags.

You can post ive images here, you stupid cunt.

Mara Wilson?

This is cia. Day after obama is nice to protestor

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

God they are so fucking disgusting.

The elections have done permanent damage to this whole site so lets hope it was worth it in the end.

Really makes you wonder.

The press are largely responsible for this crap because they fill their viewers heads with anti trump rhetoric.

Like that lonely British kid who tried to take a cops gun and shoot trump.
Hes in prison now because he listened and believed the mainstream media.

Journalists are fucking pricks, many times I have seen them get told to move the fuck out of the way so ambulance personell and other rescue team members can do their work and they simply ignore it and keep reporting. They think the world revolves around them and the camera

He will enjoy spending rest of his life as Bubba's bitch and being traded for soap and bubble gum because he's a martyr for the cause and he totally impressed that one girl he was talking with that said how Trump should be killed
which is by the way the actual reason why he tried to do it
3d pussy

Sauce?

Anyway, as a Brit, do what you want to him. We don't want him back.

I will try and find it, but he straight up said that he was a martyr that wanted to rid the world of "tyrant" that triggered that one bitch that gave him the time of the day at some party.

Don't forget he he was living here illegally for a few months before he did it

So it's okay when niggers block the media in riots, but when we do it we're a bunch of assholes? Fucking kikes.

Oy vey that would be anti-Semitic

Yep.

The reporters are always the victims. Now what group of rootless parasites does that remind you of?

:^)

It's like you can predict the future.

archive.is/Y4zs2

Rent free.

is this real life?

Minor nitpick but I think you mean San Jose. San Diego went great, I was there as the police smashed cuck and beaner skulls with truncheons.

Rooney Mara?
Late I know.