THE PLOT THICKENS

THE PLOT THICKENS

British guy who investigated US Army pedophilia ring connected to Clinton found dead in Poland.

The link is Aquino, who was known as the self-confessed founder of a Satanic movement known as The Temple of Set. He in turn, has a connection to Ray Chandler

British guy said: If anything happens to me, investigate

seems they're cleaning the house.

archive.fo/OOxZe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMHIAOJXNDM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_(deity)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set
i.sli.mg/mHou41.png
rachelchandler.tumblr.com/page/2
web.archive.org/web/20101111012357/http://www.jeffreyepsteinscience.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_the_Black_Light
rachelchandler.us/portfolio.html
file.wikileaks.org/file/icwatch/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths
youtube.com/watch?v=SNWs-F9-f_M&list=RDSNWs-F9-f_M#t=0

pedocrats
outpost-of-freedom.com/aquino01.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican
larouchepub.com/other/2005/3233aquino_profile.html
archive.is/kd5ZW
instagram
walterpearce
8ch.net/pedowood322/catalog.html
flowofwisdom.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/mindwar-mindwar_co_authored_by_michael-aquino.pdf
wikileaks.org/wiki/Talk:Alpha_Chi_Omega_ritual_book:_as_sworn_by_Condeleeza_Rice
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/11/1165227_your-copy-of-the-sorcery-database-sir-.html
archive.org/stream/pdfy-Mv-q4qGq8_TBPcwL/Michael Aquino (US Satanist) - From PSYOP to MindWar - The Psychology of Victory (1980)_djvu.txt
amazon.com/Michael-A.-Aquino/e/B01GEWRIMU
thesun.co.uk/news/1988390/ufo-expert-found-dead-days-after-texting-his-mum-asking-her-to-investigate-if-anything-happened-to-him/
archive.is/qHVuu
archive.is/04A48
healthline.com/health/coffee-ground-vomitus#Overview1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_ground_vomiting
monitor.co.ug/artsculture/Askthedoctor-/Can-peptic-ulcers-lead-to-one-s-death-/691236-1474710-ya6swe/index.html
archive.is/8I8CG
catherinemohr.com/outreach
youtube.com/watch?v=OzA4orhnIXg
archive.is/RCm3y
archive.is/Wddyc
archive.is/H1NOS
docdro.id/rB4FcAi)
youtu.be/J0EN65XLv94
youtube.com/user/MAAquino
archive.is/BvZIm)
web.archive.org/web/20070928064324/http://www.boydrice.com/readinglist.html
xeper.org/maquino/nm/AquinoVitae.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_Waigel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11952973/Spy-in-bag-Gareth-Williams-was-murdered-by-Russian-hitmen-after-sexual-photo-blackmail-plot.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19647226
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I should add, Polish media says:

bamp for interest

ok

Thread theme.

Also see this.
youtube.com/watch?v=wMHIAOJXNDM

suicide is a natural cause of death when looking into the clandestine workings of the powers that be

Mysterious black liquid, eh?
Anyone in the know who might be able to enlighten the rest of us?
Any speculation?

who is ray?

Yep. Looks natural to me.

Don't go down this path if you want to remain in worship of Kek. Heh worshipers proceed.

bump

That's not aquino in the first pic.

But user one of my friends died after vomiting black liquid, and yes while he was about to expose Pedowood with evidence but the coroner (who happens to be Jewish) said it was natural death

RIP in peace

Rayc Handler

Rake Handler

The same ToS based out of handy sook? Like any good hufflepuff, they make excelent Finders.

black liquid could be blood, which turns black after a while. if he was e.g. beaten internally or had other internal bleeding that he coughed up it would be deoxygenated, thus black or a very dark color.

You know how vampires never age, but Marina Abramović is 70 years old and yet she looks like she's in her mid-late 40's.

Incredible unsettling aura coming from Aquino and Marina. Even their names are odd to say the least. They are both connected and Hillary Clinton a common link. Just who are these people?

bump

wtf is rachelchandler.tumblr connection??

That thing thinks it's a woman. Christ help us.

Only thing that comes to mind is internal bleeding - somewhere in the stomach. But a disease at 39 is not "natural causes."

Longer I stick around, the longer I believe it will be impossible to pin high level chomos under existing law. This is because they have a pervasive network that extends into the judicial systems of society to evade routine investigation and capture.

Extrajudicial action will be necessary to bring these people to justice.

Explain, explain, explain. You're not on 4chan, you need to fucking explain. I never heard of these people before.

A) Who are these people?
B) Are they connected to the Clintons?

ok…

either he died of some weird food poisoning or he didn't die by mundane means

Are you a coroner?

calling it a slide thread

Sage negated.

He is not a coroner, but I am a psychologist and I can say with authority that you are a faggot. The technical name for your mental illness is pillow-biting panty-waist.

Holy shit those eyebrows.

Max Spiers was an MK Ultra, consrpiacy "researcher" guy. I believe some version of basically all of the "crazy" level conspiracy stuff so I don't mean to belittle his point of view, but even among that world he and others like him - young, somewhat attractive, giving self aggrandizing stories about being "super soldiers" - were regarded as probably dishonest and just looking for attention, money, etc.. That being said, it seems to me like what happened was, he was probably genuinely interested in these topics anyway, started researching something too damaging to the ruling class like the pedophelia stuff and got whacked. So, tldr, he was full of shit even though the kinds of things he said are probably true, he probably looked into something dangerous and got killed.

He's since been idolized by a lot of the crazy conspiracy crowd and even had some mainstream media coverage of his death which is really suspicious.

Acquino is a notorious US military and intelligence figure who founded the Temple of Set, a dark occult order, has been implicated in pedophilia scandals, and has been accused by many many people in the crazier levels of the conspiracy community of being a key figure in dark spiritual intelligence community stuff like mind control, sacrifice, occult secret projects, etc. He is also connected to GATE which is extremely interesting and unsettling.

Don't know how he's connected to Podesta, Clinton, et. al.. Also don't know who Rachel Chandler is or how she's connected to this.

Sage because this post is not informative as is. If there are connections between Acquino, this Chandler person, and the current elite child trafficking/satanism stuff you need to explain so we can understand.

Have you seen the report on Max Spiers' death? He may have been murdered, I don't know, but unless these people have a connection to the Clintons this yet another slide thread to try to distract us.

quit calling everything a slide thread.
this is a legitimate conspiracy.

your record has been corrected.

Have you ever seen a dick you didn't suck?

Explain the connection to the Clintons or GTFO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_(deity)

Seconded. Explain the connection.

Twatter and kikegook and jewgle all out to censor everything.

I have zero doubt they're in on this too in the most personal levels.

WAIT GUYS IT GOES EVEN DEEPER THAN I THOUGHT
ONE OF THE MAIN VILLAIN GODS IN EGYPTIAN LORE MIGHT LITERALLY BE THE SAME THING AS SATAN
Though to be fair, at least this means things won't be too hard. I mean, Set was really incompetent.

TORfag don't bump this thread unless you have something worth posting.

Maybe all that breastmilk, fresh seaman and walnut sause is like a fountain of youth, or just good for your skin.

jagermeister

Rachel Chandler is a suspected handler of underage sex slaves for big name pedophiles.

She was initially flagged in this photo w Bill Clinton and set her instagram to private when asked about it:

i.sli.mg/mHou41.png

Other social media she has:

rachelchandler.tumblr.com/page/2

Instagram: Ray.Chandler (Rachel "Child Handler" Chandler)

web.archive.org/web/20101111012357/http://www.jeffreyepsteinscience.com/

Rachel Chandler(handler) has connections to:

Jeffrey Epstein
P. Diddy (Dave Chappelle called this 12 years ago)
Eminem
Clintons
Many more including Hollywood stars

This might explain all the reports of Hollywood being scared about what the FBI caught. The (((media))) is nothing more than a den of pedophiles.

nice work

saved

https:/ /xeper. org/

They have a website if anyone wants to check it out. Pic related is the head of the church, apparently a high ranking member of the military as well.

This shit keeps getting deeper and deeper, yet remains oddly centered.

This, apparently.

==The temple of set connection has finally been made== i have been talking about this for a while to my friends and they think i'm tin-foil tier. thank you OP.

THANK YOU!

Pussy

What's up with his eyebrows?

MORE INFO ON THIS IN CASE YOU FIND CONNECTIONS TO THIS THREAD

Temple of Set is just one Satanic player.

You guys want the motherload?
Start investigating and infiltrating the

They're the actual group behind all the other ones.

The true source is the United Nations. they are central in all of this. every nation has these occult types at the helm. this is global anons. global.

What do we know about Rachel Chandler's family? Parents? Uncle?

Alright, you've convinced me.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_the_Black_Light

Can't argue with those digits.
I just thought the title was more fitting, Varg is my main man

(checked)
Was Deus Ex right? We Majestic 12 now?

So close to a full palindrome get.

more like Temple of the BLACKED light.

fucking explains Sweden alright.

It's just botox… and blood transfusions from infants.

Are those images of Nazi officers supposed to be ironic?

Whenever I see this picture I have trouble imaging it's real and this guy isn't just larping in a uniform he bought. I mean, it's just so absurd. Is his hair regulation? Do the ribbons and other uniform details cohere?

I'm not necessarily arguing that the story is fake, but it would be interesting to look into the ribbons and other details. Any /k/fags here that can do it quickly?

Well, d'uh.

Set/Seth - God of Chaos, associated with upper (southern) Egypt - dry, barren, hard to grow shit

Oser/Osiris - God of afterlife (and agruculture), associated originally with lower (northern) Egypt (Nile delta, fertile, shit grows all year round)

Osiris embarks on world tour to teach savages agriculture, how not to be niggers, etc. Gets home after a few years and before he can even get with his old lady, his brother, Set, drags him to a surprise welcome home party, offs him, cuts him into 14 (FOURTEEN) pieces, and then takes over the two Egypts.

Isis (Osiris' old lady) goes on a scavanger hunt and puts Osiris back together, but his dick gets eaten by a FISH, so she attaches her prized 12" mandingo pro to his corpse, uses her eye laz0rs to cut a cum-shaft through it) and proceeds to commit the world's first date-rape.

9 months later, Horus/Heru (root of word hero) pops out. He's then taught in the Djedi arts by the ghost of his father until he's old enough to confront Uncle Set. Set manages to shiv one of Horus' eyes out during the fight but eventually loses to tko submission by nut decapitation.

And so it was that the son of a God and a virgin was able to vanquish Set, the betrayer, and restore peace on Earth and goodwill to all men.

As he should be.

yeah it was part of an expo

I'm digging into connections with the images on chandler's tumblr, so far I've got this:

https ://roadtrippers.com/stories/las-pozas-mexico?lat=40.79718&lng=-96.65771&z=5

https ://roadtrippers.com/people/amhider?lat=39.30030&lng=-20.83008&z=3

if that group exists, it is a facet of something much larger. every single developed nation has been infiltrated by the same cult. they fly under many different banners but they ahve the same goal. Man becoming god. they are a break away civilization that has a 25 yr head start on us tech-wise. they have medical tech that we won;t see for decades. they are close to taking the gloves off to enforce their worldview. People are waking up en masse by the fuck-ton. korean leadership was just found out to be controlled by a cult, now american politics is dealing with cult rituals and killings. othis cannot be contained for much longer. either they false flag it and sieze total power that way, or we go nuclear in the streets and take it all down. maybe the people will transition peacefully, but i doubt it . violence has been hyped up so much it is expected.

SET

Lads, are we in an eternal struggle of good and evil between egyptian gods? This is truly the time to be alive.

Some are photos of actors from movies. there's Ed Harris and Jon Voigt and perhaps others

That's actually good analysis

Google/Alphabet founders are transhumanists which are pretty much the same "man becoming god" shit.

Then why won't the fucking exterminate the spics and niggers then?

Well, shit is broken lose in South Korea also about cultmembers running the show, now it is starting in America. Can't wait to make stakes and throw some fuckers on it.

But user, Osiris's brand new gold penis clearly was responsible for ending Isis's virginity.

I think I just truly realized what I'm apart of now.

welcome into the fold

now go bully some cucks

Kek, Heh, Set. The Holy Trinity.

/freech/ already beat Holla Forums to it about 10 months ago.

What did she mean by this?

rachelchandler.us/portfolio.html

/freech/ pls, the Ogdoad consists of eight beings and Set isn't a part of it, neither is he a force of good.

or this?

>What do we know about Rachel Chandler's family?

Guys, stop shitposting and start digging.

Who wrote that shit in the second image? What a load of crap.

my mom is The Real Rachel Weston Chandler and she said the only load of crap here is you

wikileaks released an entire list of nsa assasins
file.wikileaks.org/file/icwatch/

Any correlation? I don't think so, but I'm leaving it here just in case.

normie detected

I was just about to post that. What in the flying fuck does that mean?

Is there a Doc file that contains all this? There are some hyperlinks that are shown by the pic.

If he's larping, he's doing it really well. I can't spot anything that would contradict on his jacket.

For some reason it reminds me of this image

or this one, rather

we're dealing in esoteric imagery at this point, I can't tell what parallels she's drawing with some of these pictures.

dirty abused kids getting fucked to death

OP, I listened to Max's last interview with the Polish guy and it's clear he was a smack head. The guy injected some bad shit there a few days later and died.

You listen to his other videos and it's clear that he was mentally ill and the shit he talked was either crazy, or basic bitch shit he picked up online. He was no insider. I've already come across clips where he's slipping up, not knowing things he would have if he was what he claimed.

I'm going to do a couple more hours on his material then write him off as just a dead, crazy junkie.

Now the Aquino fucker is evil. But he's been known about by everyone for over 20 years.

Ready for this ride? Aquino is the founder of a Satanic 'church'… who was a high ranking Air Force general. This guy was like top 3 shitheads who could launch nukes and on his day off, fucked children and worshipped the devil and the US Air Force knew and had no problem with it. It was literal Jerry Springer thing. You see the stuff going on in Korea now? It would fit in perfect with that. Like Clown World 2.0 but 20 years ago.

Chandler is a fake name I believe. Another kid fucker who needs to die. Seems to be protect by the same group that Podesta and those move amongst. Entertainment shitheads, hedge fund type shitheads. Just disgusting Jews with money etc.

Point is, RWDS are needed. The intricacies of this… I don't care. These fuckers… you hurt a child, you deserve to die.

ctr shill pls go.

Everything I've found is saying he IS a Lt. Colonel and has a fucking PhD

Why does this babyface wax his fucking eyebrows

Kek/Keket is an independent entity. Besides, they seem to hate and fear Kek and seem surprised as to why it's working against them.

Checked out her tumblr. The photos are not that interesting or weird or shocking. Seems like she took a photography minor at her liberal art college and reads vice magazine.

good advice

so if "chandler" is a fake name …

Chandler has 3 meanings as a name:

1. derivative of Old French word "chandelier", Chandler is an occupational lastname, referring to someone who made candles.

2. The Chandler surname also often extended to chandlers who fashioned wax items that were used in church offerings, to ones who made soap, and to ship's chandlers who made and sold candles—as well as other items—to ships

3. in the context of ships, chandler can also mean "merchant"

3b. much less common, but Chandler could also have been a last name bestowed on someone who was responsible for the candles, or lighting arrangements, in a large house.

Thus my interpretation: Chandler could refer to "Illumination" , to "business/merchant of items", or to "outfitter of ships, seller of rope, chain, other items for a voyage".

famous people:

Raymond Chandler, crime novel writer - 1 famous novel he wrote is "The Big Sleep"

Kyle Chandler - movie actor, known for "Friday Night Lights", "Early Edition" (dealt with paranormal), "Bloodline" (hidden family secrets). 2 daughters, Sydney and Sawyer; Godfather to Paton Ashbrook, daughter of Lorenzo Lamas.

Good ol CWC's last C stood for Chandler

And now that i think of it there was discussion of some nasty CWC recipes that look a lot like spirit cooking
Maybe he's not that random after all…

Chaos treads all paths, and fears no door. Faggit

Perhaps it's referring to the type of world-destroying deluge the likes of which is echoed in many myths from around the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths

You weren't fucking around. He literally says that in this video.

Symbiote.

oh i am laffin

I think it's C-handelier = "Child handler"

Spookier theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=SNWs-F9-f_M&list=RDSNWs-F9-f_M#t=0

oh

I think you answered your own question there

Circumcised shoes

The dubs betray you!

you haven't seen much yet.

here, have a German politician

No, he's Finnigolian.

Bumping. Don't get distracted, this shit is obviously fucking serious and will hurt Hillary once the Normie's get wind of this shit.

http:// khprvod.org/2010/02/khpr-008-sex-magic-the-ins-and-outs/

Found on a link from temple of set

The temple of set connect is solid. it is entirely Crowley-esque. Crowley and helena blavatsky set a lot of the ground works in this particular brand of occultism. . theosophy is what it is called. they beleive lucifer was good and gve us knowledge and the ability to evolve ourselves to god-hood. this group are the powers that be. the true power on this planet rests on their mantles. they have been controlling for a very long time.

michael was an NSA advisor

This is michael when he was still with la vey's church of satan. which has a die-hard natsoc side in schreck's redio werewolf. not sure if pertinent here but none the less aquino's early start was with the COS

Dead officials cant hurt kids

This photo is extremely unsettling. I got a bad vibe from staring at lavey for less than ten seconds.

Time of the guillotines.

I can't be the only one that's ready to burn the Heratic

what in the fuck.
ibeelzebub.com/
http:// xeper.org/oleviathan/
Order of Setne Khamuast
xeper.org/setne
trapezoid.org/
http:/ / xeper.org/ovampyre/
http:// xeper.org/wpridgen/index.html

(checked)
THE CHILDREN CROSS THEIR HEARTS AND HOPE TO DIE

It's not like it's hard to figure out.

https:// twitter.com/khprvod
https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-cNqRseeFA&feature=youtu.be

We can disagree with his ideas or motivations, but he was a pretty skilled magickian.

Wake up niggers, I'm asking a real question. I have 50 tabs opened right now on my browser and I need to sleep soon. Instead of shitposting you should be digging.

Are we even sure Rachel Handler is the name of the girl?

Some are saying its a pseudonym for child handler others are saying its the girl in the picture.

Can we get some consensus on this?

I just wanted to play video games. How in the fuck did I end up in this X-Files episode gone horribly, horribly wrong?

Oh fuck. Courtesy of kikepedia:

Going off the IG acc that is supposed to be "hers" it takes me here but they have whoisguard.

aquino is now a deputy director at the NSA.
Speirs was a victim a child abuse and was probably abused by aquino himself. Speirs was killed with painkillers. In his last interview you can hear him nodding out on meds while the anonymous interviewer interrogates him and asks him about aquino. In the background you can hear people slamming books and making noise to keep speirs awake before he passes out and never wakes up again. The audio recording is not an interview but actually a murder. Don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise. More people here needs to know about aquino. He is an actual black magikian/sorcerer who has worked for the military since the vietnam war. he was implicated (directly identified by children who were raped according to the FBI) in the Presidio Military daycare scandal in SF in the late 80's. It resulted in the closure of the base and it was discovered that an underground tunnel network under the presideo/cito of SF was used to move children and enter the base undetected. This shit is real.

Heroin

Don't listen to people who use this language. They don't have any idea what they are talking about. They know nothing ADMITTEDLY but still think you should listen to them.

>They're all grey alien/human hybrids biracial

What the fuck? Not a looker in the bunch. Is this a actor service to hire out people to play drug abusers?

That seems odd for a talent agency.

Yeah - the takeaway is that there is a new name there. "Walter Pearce"

Find anything?

Nah I'm taking in info from pedocrats .com/ (info consolidation)

Trying to see if I can tie some of this together w/ with the DNC Hachetman user was saying specifically looking for ties between Wyden, Reid and Pelosi

I used to laugh at conspiracy theories. Ye cats, I miss those care-free days, sometimes.

Same. I always naively assumed our government was too incapable because their policy is so fucking fail. I realize now that their policy is fail because "improving" the country isn't their goal. I always thought democrats were purveyors failed ideology (socialism/communism) out of stupidity but now I realize that just want to destroy the country to get power to hide their heinous crimes.

"It was very successful. They could do it very well."

Then, the Aquino bombshell: "Well, then there was a man by the name of Michael Aquino. He was in the military. He had top Pentagon clearances. He was a pedophile. He was a Satanist. He's founded the Temple of Set. And he was a close friend of Anton LaVey. The two of them were very active in ritualistic sexual abuse. And they deferred funding from this government program to use [in] this experimentation on children.

"Where they deliberately split off the personalities of these children into multiples, so that when they're questioned or put under oath or questioned under lie detector, that unless the operator knows how to question a multiple-personality disorder, they turn up with no evidence."

outpost-of-freedom.com/aquino01.htm

bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican
/esp_vatican16a.htm

larouchepub.com/other/2005/3233aquino_profile.html

comon fuckers, have some actual heathen slaying music.

I mean really? couldnt at least post some powerwolf?

Awwww shit.

This was on Drudge when it happened. The link went to some ufo site. I posted about it on /x/ and every reply was that it was bullshit. Kerry Cassidy was suspicous it was murder but she's also suspicous. It was so odd to see this on Drudge, he must have known the connection.

links like that cause trouble user. You should know better by now.

Shit. I thought of that black oil crap, too, but decided to contain my autism.

I was almost exclusively Holla Forums back on halfchan. When we left, I broadened my horizons, but back there I thought I knew it all. Whenever a Holla Forumsack would identify himself on Holla Forums, I'd say things like "If the Jews run the world like you faggots say they do, how come they got holocausted?" and then I'd post something like pic related and move on to another thread without bothering to read the redpills.

Now I'M the faggot trying to tell people the truth and getting laughed/sneered/shouted at.

I remember some investigations of The Temple of Set in /baph/ a couple years back. I wonder if anyone archived that.

some strange shit in his IG - connection to Courtney Love, calls her mother. Could mean nothing but Love is mentioned in Epstein's book. SS from: archive.is/kd5ZW

There may be more def some possible occult shit but I'm still digging. Degenerate freak confirmed.

instagram .com/walterpearce/

Me too man…

And those you contact right now; in time they will carry on. Eventually the whole thing doubles back and the gas bill goes through the roof.

It's a more common story than you might imagine.

The temple of set is in washington D.C. anton lavey's daughter was a high priestess with aquino along with nikolas schreck. he maintains a very esoteric radio werewolf… look into that, also a man named boyd rice. they posed as musicians for the COS .

the fat guy in above pic is a nobody. just thought id throw that out there

What a tragic state of the human condition.

Is that the same Courtney Love that was Kurt Cobain's girlfriend and was in The People vs Larry Flynt?

What if Kurt Cobain was somehow involved in the ring and he was killed to cover something up or he killed himself out of guilt due to his involvement?

iktf

I was thinking the same thing - maybe Cobain found out.

Casting - possibly prostitutes? This shit is weird.

walterpearce .info

More contact privacy. Really weird.

8ch.net/pedowood322/catalog.html

Checkin' divine trips.

Praise him!

like OP says, thats Micheal Aquino.

what was Aquino's field? Psyops. pic related is his work and you can find his book Mind War here

flowofwisdom.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/mindwar-mindwar_co_authored_by_michael-aquino.pdf

another quote

enhances alertness and exhilaration, while an excess of positive ions enhances drowsiness and depression.
Calculation of the ionic balance of a target audience’s atmospheric environment will be correspondingly
useful. Again this is a naturally-occurring condition - caused by such varying agents as solar ultraviolet
light, lightning, and rapidly-moving water - rather than one which most be artificially created. (Detonationh
of nuclear weapons, however, will alter atmospheric ionization levels.)Cf. Soyke, Fred and Edmonds, Alan,
The Ion E ect. New York: E.P. Dutton, 1977.

Aquino is a decoy, see this:

MKULTRA was funded by the Rockefellers because they thought someone else in the alphabet soup was getting access to mind control tech and they wanted it. After the JFK assassination / CIA coup, all of the ARTICHOKE horror show and shenaniganery was rolled up into MKULTRA and laid at the feet of Aquino et al. That's not to say they all weren't an evil motherfucking assholes, but in that case Aquino was used as a fall guy to stop further investigation into ARTICHOKE. And it worked, it's very hard to get good info on ARTICHOKE now.

You won't find this shit in those links.

polite sage for /xpol/.

Interesting the Ray.Chandler/Rachel Chandler links to a french kid who knows Courtney Love - who is listed in Epstein's book. He appears to operate some sort of modeling/casting agency that is creepy as fuck. Odd because its a sort of similar scheme to what Jean Luc Brunel had going on in as identified in the lawsuit against Epstein.

Im a forensic pathologist and I concur with your diagnosis user.

You can research it yourself. He was SOG Phoenix Program Green Beret Viet Nam. Psywar. I believe he is either still in service or was Command level NSA. Highly decorated weirdo pedo shitbag of the first order.

I know the info is out there was just curious for some validation of the unform there.

NSA is basically equivalent to military intelligence operating in parallel to army intelligence say, so I don't doubt that.

wikileaks.org/wiki/Talk:Alpha_Chi_Omega_ritual_book:_as_sworn_by_Condeleeza_Rice

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/11/1165227_your-copy-of-the-sorcery-database-sir-.html

This.

What's with the Maltese Cross?

Well then.

bump

Nigger please, he's a sick pedo perv who likes to abuse children and his ridiculous Hollywood style 'satanism' is just a pretext to justify his actions. But he happens to be in the military and he has a high enough rank that his rise in the hierarchy despite his clownish appearance – just look at his eyebrows – and his link to the clowns at the Anton Lavey church must be linked to his ability to provide children to some of his superiors. He could be the Jimmy Savile of the US Army

Dead eyes.

I would send this to the center for missing and exploited children to see if any are runaways. That's the vibe I get from these pics.

He's very real. He wrote "Mind Wars" which you can find at link below, vid related has excerpts

Full text of "Michael Aquino (US Satanist) - From PSYOP to MindWar - The Psychology of Victory (1980)
archive.org/stream/pdfy-Mv-q4qGq8_TBPcwL/Michael Aquino (US Satanist) - From PSYOP to MindWar - The Psychology of Victory (1980)_djvu.txt

One more, a recent video interview with Aquino.

The addiction to having a child inside you probably, given that they are fucking days numbered deviants.

THIS

I'm sick of these vauge 4chan threads

explain OP or fuck off. Can't you write? Did you go to high school?

Can't read or make sense of any of that shit. What's wrong with you, user? It's too small and all over the place

Alfredo Rodriguez died in December

What was the cause of his death?

that doesn't look german or finnish

Here's Aquino's author page on Amazon. Oddly enough it includes a Star Wars parody.

amazon.com/Michael-A.-Aquino/e/B01GEWRIMU

When I first heard about the Spiers death in Poland it was on the Mirror. But they called him a "UFO investigator"
This brings it to a whole new level.

found it. It was the sun. But the call him a UFO INVESTIGATOR doing talks about extraterestrials. Nothing about investigating occult pedo shit.
thesun.co.uk/news/1988390/ufo-expert-found-dead-days-after-texting-his-mum-asking-her-to-investigate-if-anything-happened-to-him/
Some weird shit tbh

This is stupid. It just says what non-plebs like you already know.

1. psy-op is all dedicated to media (unrecognized coercion)

2. MK Ultra was a failure and didn't work.

3. DARPA has weather manipulation power (Global Warming).

The only thing that is /x/ or new info is the info-sound emotion manipulation. But again, you have to be a stupid nigger to let pitch waves drive you crazy like a dog whistle I would assume.
Rap music did a much better job

Courtney Love is a kike who use to hang around punk bands. Then became a serious junkie. I don't know the rest but her daughter dislikes her. In LA, she is well known for being a fucking horrible horrible cunt to deal with. All the waiters know here, lol

How does this guy actually fit in the globalist/kike narrative?

How do we know this is not just another witch hunt perpetuated by JIDF?

Satanism was always a scapegoat, there must be more to this.

Jews use pedos like they once used fags to hire and blackmail a life long servant. Jews stay behind the scenes pulling the strings, unless you have a crazy attention whore like Weiner or Bernie but in the end, they want a goy to be their representative for ZOG.

Pedowood is just a blackmail technique.

Sad!

archive.is/qHVuu

Courtney Love apparently was a real character in Portland. She had a small part in Sid and Nancy and was telling random strangers on the bus about it. Then she met Kurdt and saw her meal ticket.

(checked)
Underrated post.

For all the endless conspiracies we're dealing with, our enemy is still very much in the human sphere despite the centuries of disinfo and spooky propaganda.

archive.is/04A48
MODS
CP

jimmycomet

Yes, but that spans much more than just one group. Hell, you'll find such control mechanisms in pretty much every mainstream religion as well.

I'm actually curious about this Aquino guy. He seemed to be a kind of naziboo, and he was actually in a position to act somewhat independently, unlike celebs, "artists" , mainstream politicians and other rabble.

He was a member of LaVey's (who was a kike) satanist group which was already maximum poz by default, why would he break away from it when it was already serving it's purpose for the time being?

Not to mention that the brand of satanism he was leaning towards is quite radically anti-Jewish. Of course, he was not yet fully there, but when you extrapolate certain beliefs…

Is he controlled opposition, just some larper, or something else? Are there any clues that he is a Jew himself?

Its partially digested blood.

healthline.com/health/coffee-ground-vomitus#Overview1

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_ground_vomiting

Coffee ground vomitus is vomit that looks like coffee grounds. This occurs due to the presence of coagulated blood in the vomit. Vomiting blood is also known as hematemesis or coffee ground emesis.

When bright red blood is vomited, it is termed hematemesis. Hematemesis, in contrast to coffee ground vomitus, suggests that upper gastrointestinal bleeding is more acute or more severe, or originates more proximally than the stomach (for example, in the esophagus due to a Mallory-Weiss tear). This condition may be a medical emergency and urgent care may be required.[1]

He was also stating that he was much more tiered than he should be, this is common with anemic hypoxia, a related condition.

He could have died from a natural ulcer there are also several poisons that could cause this kind of effect.

The amount of shills in this thread claiming it's nothing, it's a slide thread, it's not important unless it's specifically related to Clinton, it's absurd. The amount of shilling going on means this is something huge.

monitor.co.ug/artsculture/Askthedoctor-/Can-peptic-ulcers-lead-to-one-s-death-/691236-1474710-ya6swe/index.html

archive.is/8I8CG

Deaths like this can be the result of poison and they can be natural.

EMT here yeah coffee grounds are fucking nasty and ARE NOT "natural causes". My guess is he either got the shit beat out of him or was fed a large amount of cyanide.

Wasn't Set the faggot God that brought niggers to Egypt?

I got red pilled in /sci/ trying to counter scientific racism but even as a leftard I always knew about the jew.

Confirmed for knowing jack shit

They all look to be meth heads.

>The amount of shills in this thread claiming it's nothing, it's a slide thread, it's not important unless it's specifically related to Clinton, it's absurd. The amount of shilling going on means this is something huge.

It's indeed not as important as something that could be specifically related to the Clintons but someone here made a connection

My first posts weren't shilling you stupid faggot, I was asking why it matters in the context of all the other threads about Podesta / Clinton / Epstein / etc. There's a lot of slide threads in case you haven't noticed and we need to be focused and productive if we want to attack Clinton.

Meh, everything is possible in the current year.

inb4 we find our that Jews were a red herring and there is a large vampire conspiracy instead

The blond model in the Chandler picture is a Victoria's Secret Model, Jessica Stam. Victoria's Secret is owned by Lex Wexner. He had a close relationship with Jeffrey Epstein who managed Wexner's money.

Was this mentioned in a thread about them? What about the other girl, is she "chandler" or someone else?

Can anyone post more sources about this?

My friend said Cobain was killed.
My friend is also on many TV shows with a "rare affliction"
He has no affliction.
The media stories are 100% fake and tied into Major universities and get this

catherinemohr.com/outreach

Dohoho, what do we have here…

Looks like this woman is a link between Epstein and those feminist cultists in SK.

Aquino was a prominent member in the Anton LaVey San Francisco-based satanism scene. Though he was made persona non grata in the 80s with Anton and other key figures such as Boyd Rice being unwilling to discuss him publically and speaking extremely negatively of him privately.

I have no idea of what the fall out was over, but should point out that the 'satanism' Aquino is accused of - state-sponsored child abuse as a means of mind control - is a far cry from the practical joke, taboo breaking and 'magick' as a pychological exercise in focusing the will of LaVey/Rice.

Nothing was mentioned about Stam. The one on the left is Chandler. There was a pic of her on the plane with Bill Clinton and I believe there are some threads on her.

It was just a prank bro.

What's the medal she is wearing? Quick research seems to imply it's 'Order of Malta' which is step 2/3 in the Order of Knights Templar (the top of the ladder, but below Order of the Temple).
Can any Mason expert user's confirm this?
Also couldn't help but notice on my search the 'Masonic Crescent Moon and Star', Comet Pizza has 4 crescent moon and starts on their sign.

Max has done a lot of interviews. I suggest you watch at least some of them. He is pretty fucking greenpilled and based.
Here's a pretty good interview youtube.com/watch?v=OzA4orhnIXg

I don't know if someone already pointed this out, but can someone please explain why the fuck Michael Aquino defends himself on jewtube and tells people to buy his book, yet he does not have a fucking wikipedia page???

nice associations you got there, wanna make out?

KHPR - The voice of darkness
archive.is/RCm3y

The Esoteric Order of Beelzebub
archive.is/Wddyc

Agreed

not to get too /x/, but there's something really off about this pic. if you focus on one persons face, the other two faces seem to have their eyes get bigger or their mouths open.

i know that's a peripheral vision effect but it doesn't make it any less fucking creepy.

this ride is too much.

archive.is/H1NOS

I fell user, and i fell deep, now all i want to do is create a magnum opus for all the chans.

If i ever succeed I'll either start a fire that cannot be put out, or be killed.

>mfw I was brown and had to look all my shit up on old encyclopedia and news paper clippings from the local library only to get shat on for being a bad goy

I don't understand, I just wanted to learn about history.

Bad goy, you aren't allowed to do that.

Watch this new youtube video with a screaming nincompoop instead.

The imagery of a smaller version of in image within a larger one is a common one amongst pedos

The imagery of a smaller version of in image within a larger one is a common one amongst pedos

need to check

Page 23 already. Just a little thread preservation bump. Rachel Chandler is probably more important than the satanist clown.

i'm sorry but i dont see the temple of set connection

I too thought Max was just a crazy junky but in his last interview before his death (in between the heroin nod) me mentioned something along the lines of Aquino and Sean Stone, son of the famous director who just happened to release his limited hangout psyop movie about Edward Snowden. He said something about the symbology of Oliver Stones name and I did some digging about this chick named "Sarah Adams" apparently, she talks about being friend with Sean Stone…

Now get this, Sean Stone has his own (((CONSPIRACY))) radio show called Buzzsaw and it's through theLIP.tv which is Jew owned… last time I checked. I think it's even a subsidiary of the parent company that runs TYT (the young turks)

Sean Strones stuff was full of fringe nonsense just like Spiers super soldier faggotry.
It was basically

So it would make sense that Max, Sarah, and Sean stone are connected because they are both figureheads of the same fringe conspiracy crowd who believe in this dumb shit. If you go on GLP and search Max Spiers alot of those crazies start rambling on about cointelpro agents connected to the Sarah Adams chick and how she was Max's "handler" who the fuck knows. Too much Schizophrenia for me tbh, but the bitch used to tour with Max and she has a weird ass "ISIS" tattoo on her arm.

Now, I do think Max finally stumbled on something real and got too close. If I was a Deepstate damage control agent I would take him out strictly because of his large web following of crazies. Anyone who has mass amounts of fans, followers, subscribers would be taken out quick because they have the ability to disseminate this information efficiently. I'm gunna do some more digging

Pic related in Aquino defending himself on some blog detailing his pedophile past. I've stumbled upon his youtube account in comment sections defending himself. Take of that what you will.

Here is Aquino with Heinrich Himmlers knife.

He used to practise occult rituals at the Wewelsberg Castle in Germany. Where Himmler was doing all his weird thule society shit that Hitler dismissed as stupid and crazy.

oh fuck I totally forgot to post THE FUCKING VIDEO OF OLIVER STONES SON INTERVIEWING AQUINO

oh shit this goy beat me too it. Errbody watch this

you're half right, jews are literally vampires. That's why when media switched from being controlled by goys to kikes vampires became pretty sensitive sex symbols unfairly persecuted by society.

Aquino has a hard-core believer in what the Church of Satan was peddling while LaVey was in it for what the church could provide for him. Aquino had a hugely public sperg-out about LaVey selling positions in the Church of Satan and then went of to go found the Temple of Set.
Incidentally since someone brought up Portland did we ever find out what was going on with that Temple of Anubis up there?

Any dirt on this place?
http ://www.berthoudpizzacompany.com/

Dude was a heroin addict and an alcoholic, even his mother said so. Check interviews to see how off his tits he was.

Aquino was former military, trained in propaganda and psy ops. He was accused of being a pedo during the 'satanic panic' in the 80s, but the charges were dropped when it came out the kid was put up to it by their parents. Can't find the link, so it could be bogus and the guy might be a seriously depraved degenerate. I remember looking into it a while ago. I think the Temple of Set even posted all the court transcripts up on their site.

He is a literal cuck though. Apparently gets off on his wife fucking other guys, used her at various times to lure in new members to Lavey's ToS, especially if they had a degree of money or fame. Could be full of shit though, because I read about him bragging about pimping his wife out to Sammy Davis Jr in order to get him to join Levay's cult, and SD was a fag, wasn't he? Maybe Aquino pimped his own ass out to Davis, who knows?

I did this thread before this, most people called me a shill then a mod banned me for shitposting while a was tipping the FBI for the cp raid on Holla Forums…

St, Set, Saturn and Satan is the same consciousness.

bump

Judging by his attitude, it seems that he was quite oblivious to Himmler's actual role and goals, at the time this video was taken.

I mean, calling it "black magic" is quite in the context of kike propaganda. I'm just curious did he start getting redpilled, or his role was to add just another layer of obscurity and false leads to it. The whole thing was quite LARP-y.

Is he still alive? Would it be possible to contact him?

Thanks to you and everyone else that keep this thread alive with info.

So if anyone has read this book im linking or informed somewhere else about the presidio military base cult abuse (docdro.id/rB4FcAi) you have probably read or know about how back in the 80s or so when victims of cult abuse at military bases who suffered of DID because of the experiments realized on them (back then known as MPD) started to come out about it where covered up and silenced by trying to pass it off as "crazy christian parents" calling it "Satanic panic". Not to mention that most victims got silenced, the despicable man behind most of these crimes was one Michael Aquino, a satanist from the military and intelligence specialist founder of a cult called "Temple of Set".

Now i tried looking up this guy, who is still being protected by the media and claiming that he dindu nuffin when i stumbled onto this video youtu.be/J0EN65XLv94 (MindWars and the Temple of Set with Michael A. Aquino) where this filth of a human being talks for an hour about how he is a good boi who didn' do nuffin when he actually rap ed and tortured many KIDS and may still be doing it. What shocked me the most aout this video was the comment section, where this subhuman and his followers are literally gaslighting and insulting anyone who calls him out on his degeneracy.

First of all lets get this ut of the way, here is his YT channel which he used to comment on the video to cover his ass, as he speds a lot of time slandering with his cronies anyone who dares call him out on his degeneracy on several sites (youtube.com/user/MAAquino / archive.is/BvZIm)

Why would you want to contact this piece of garbage?

Yeah, this merry crowd even shills Holla Forums from time to time.

Well, we have similar interests, so i might learn something or gain some insights. It's purely for research purposes.

pictures are good but you should still archive comments if possible

What if these clowns were so mind-bogglingly arrogant and Darwin Award-tier stupid as to attempt to bind a being of primordial chaos?

Bump

what is GATE?

It was the Camarilla all along.

This is bullshit you retarded faggot. Totbl is anti kabbalah. Basically a bunch of nationalistic black metal guys who went "hmmm christianity is kind of played out, let's play anti-jewish shit". See Sitra Achra etc.

Bump because of the slide effort "Mods are unfair" faggot spammer trying to hide something.

Shills aren't real they say, just look at those pics.

praise kek

How reliable is Daily Post? (Normal fag standards and ours) I can't tell the difference between any papers anymore.

Also, look him up, he was quite a nut.

Holy fuck user. The intentional splitting of personalities makes sense when you understand anything about Kim Noble, the featured artist at Comet Ping Pong who's art is said to be drawn by one of her multiple personalities, depicting pedophilia acts….Could she have been one of the victims of Aquino?

I'm the person you're replying too. Like you I had heard only about Aquino's child abuse allegations starting in the 80s, but they may have started earlier.

Just read Burton H. Wolfe's new biography of LaVey called "The Black Pope". New to me, he writes that Aquino was ACTUALLY ousted by LaVey in 1975 after the police arrived at LaVey's house wanting to interview him in relation to an Aquino child abuse investigation. The source is LaVey's last girlfriend Blanche Barton, so the information is sound.

This predates the commonly held belief that Aquino was investigated in the 80s, so will be of value to anyone investigating him.

See:

Aquino only claims to have been the victim of a fake child abuse lawsuit in the above facebook posts in the late 80s, but Anton LaVey and his associates kicked him out of the Church of Satan in 1975 and LaVey's ex claims it was due to a child molestation investigation.

Worth digging.

Vampire used to be a politically correct term for Jews back in the day. They are feeding on blood both literally (as their religious practices demand) and figuratively (by leeching the life force of goyim)

The mental illness that they have to have to walk around with stupid eyebrows like that instead of taking scissors to them, no self awareness.

I don't know about that, Barton was highly partisan re the CoS, and her writing fawns over LaVey.

There are so many phony people and fraudsters surrounding these Satanic churches that it is hard to get a good bearing on them. LaVey's CoS was the most successful financially, so there were lots of people buzzing around it hoping to get in on that. And especially a decade or two ago, CoS gave you a groovy cover to say things that are non-politically correct without getting quite the scorn that someone like a William Pierce would. I always thought that was one of Boyd Rice's main attractions to the church.

I was always a little more trusting of Zeena LaVey, who seemed more sincere than the others, and she sided with Aquino when she disowned her father and the family name. But even if she were one of the few honest ones, that doesn't mean she is well-informed.

Oh, yeah that's classic. Every little thing he has said will be true just because he died. The pedo ring is obviously true though.

?

A lover idolizing her man would have no relation to the history of Aquino. Wolfe throughout the book is heavily critical of Barton and I do not get the impression he would have listed the above extract if it wasn't true. Diane Hegarty, LaVey's longterm partner is the primary source of the book for those interested.

I wouldn't be. In addition to other things, the book debunks many of Zeena's claims about Anton/the CoS - he didn't work in the circus, in burlesque, he didn't shag Jayne Mansfield etc - in some cases with documentation. Not forgetting how everyone involved with that late 80s satanism scene - including Rice, Zeena's sister and A Wyatt Mann (Nick Bougas) - think she's a piece of shit. She also abandoned her son with the book - her sister and mother as a source - claiming she threatened to abandon her child in a South Central LA care hoome in the early 90s. She also married the confused jew Nicholas Schreck (real name the very hebrew Barry Dubin) who LARP'd famously as a nazi and cut his ear off before claiming it was 'gang related'.

This is additionally forgetting how she cut off ties with her entire family and joined The Temple of Set with rumored pedophile Michael Aquino.

True, though check out the published reading list he put out years ago on his defunct website: web.archive.org/web/20070928064324/http://www.boydrice.com/readinglist.html

There's a lot of crossover to the books recommended here. I think Boyd is too much of a sociopath/lone wolf to do anything more than sympathize with nationalist concerns.

The Wolfe book actually drops some info on this that I never had seen before. IIRC, LaVey died with less than $20k/year royalties coming in and a large court case payout to Hegarty looming over him. By the 90s he had little in assets and didn't even own his own home. It was sold to pay pary of the court case, but a friend purchased it and allowed him to live in it - rumored to be - rent free.

LaVey never appeared to be wealthy. 'The Black House', while eulogised by fans, wasn't impresssive or large and deems in Wolfe's book show it was gifted to LaVey and his wife by the formers parents.

To sum up: LaVey was an interesting man, but he never was rewarded materially for his books or chruch it would seem.

Okay, you meant that you trust Wolfe. Barton I would not trust.

Thanks, I'm rusty on a lot of this stuff.

Who always seemed kind of funny to me and was one of the first to openly flirt with National Socialism.

Boyd arose out of some very edgy subcultures of the 1980s, and he had more balls than the rest of the Re/Search crowd. It's weird to read about this avant garde who thought serial killers were cool and hip, but being racist? That's going too far!

Interesting, thanks. At the same time, that seems to have been mismanagement of LaVey's part, at least in his later years. A smart operator who liked to be in the media could have turned leadership of the CoS into something quite lucrative.

Gee, i wonder why. Maybe because it was essentially Talmudism repackaged for edgy goyim?

so podesta is likely a member of the temple of set? interesting… maybe the DC pedo ring is linked to the temple of set too

unlikely, tyskie is common and cheap in the UK

Are there any hard links to the temple of Set? They are some degenerate fucks. Crowley would've even called these people degenerates. The few I have met personally were scum, complete scum. The kind that just being around should make your skin crawl, and fuck, I have friends in the lowest of places, I've associated with fucking meth dealers and prostitutes (street medic back in the day when I was on hard times, never touched a prostitute or hard drugs.) and the temple of set peeps that I met would've sketched them out.

Half the fucking ToS are heroine addicts and alcoholics. If you have money and people supporting your addiction, and being a psychotic piece of shit is your dayjob, it's not hat hard to stay alive as a miserable shell of degeneracy and evil as a alcoholic heroine addict. I've seen it happen, and I hate thm.

well this lead isn't concrete but it is fucking fishy

this also sounds suspect

Temple of Set confirmed for worst mystery school.

Frog > Goat

That guy in the pics is General Aquino. In a sick way I respect him. His job is pychological warfare. This means if everything that is said about the ring is true, he is the architect who has invented this method of bringing the powerful to heel.

Aquino has been involved in this stuff before (although never in the act of pedophilia itself) look up the Presideo army day care scandal.

4 kids caught stds, were able to describe aquino's home in detail when they should not of been able to describe it, and described aquino as a conductor/preist of sorts.

The case was dropped. The childrens testimony was thrown out because the children were too traumitized by their own abuse to be credible witnesses to their own abuse.

This guy was hired to create a psy op to control inportant people. If rumor is true, he succeeded.

(fuckin checked)

Shadilay

Frogs = Gods

it all comes together

The Frog demands nothing but honesty and showers us with dubs.
The Frog is your friend, he shills for freedom

Anyone else feel like this is some yugioh type shit going on? Egyption gods battling one another and we're the monsters playing for them?

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the chapter on NS/Hitler in the ToS Reading List is Chapter 14.

I think we should start fresher when looking into the temple of set. There is a lot of disinfo, and honestly, the satanic panic stuff is too sensationalized to have many good leads, even oprah got in on that one.

Do we have a list of their operatives? These people are on facebook nowadays, it's current year. Their tracks I doubt will be too hard to sniff out.

It's funny that you mention yugioh. All three god cards are considered fucking awful right now. In the American meta, the game is dominated by ABC, which is a deck used by Seto Kaiba. Before then, the big deck to beat was BEWD. The rest of the meta involves Treatoad (Toadally Awesome), Burning Abyss (based off Dante's Inferno, which has mutated into rank 3 engines.dek), Kozmos, and darklords (only edgelords use this shit). In Japan, the game is utterly dominated by the Zodiacs. 100% representation, since the main engine goes into every deck.

At the start of this year, there was a deck named PePe, which stood for Performapal Pendulum and was the most consistent overpowered deck. It would have destroyed the TCG (it put up numbers only just beat by Zodiacs in OCG), if it wasn't emergency gutted.

Meanwhile, the storyline is that the good guys just overcame a bunch of demons that may or may not have actually been just anti-virus programs in a world that may or not be just a digital simulation.

It's…yeah.

That black liquid you refer to is known as purge, a mixture of bile (which comes from the gallbladder) and other precious bodily fluids…to my knowledge it's one of those things that occurs when the body is moribund, right before death.

(checked)

Glad you posted this. He confirmed Theosophists and many other brands of Metephysicists/Magicians are still active in the high halls of power.

checkidy check
PRAISE KEK

What exactly does that job entail? Does he have access to the Utah database?

Where does this whole go? O.m.g. Are there any institutes bringing this down?!

I havent watched yugioh since the original series like battle island or whatever and some random bits about the egyption god cards etc.
Most of that was fuckin gibberish but makes sense if you know the game now i guess.

Fuck ignore the yugioh shit, not a shill trying yo disrail the thread. Continue digging boys

I'd just like to point out that the Children of God via the Bible are the descendants of Seth. Adam and Eve had Cain and Abel and after Cain killed Abel, they had Seth. The line of Noah/Abraham/Moses/David/Christ is the line of Seth.

So, for the Egyptians, who were the enemies of God's people in the early days, their "devil/satan" was known as Set or Seth. Coincidence? Either the Egyptians were the good guys painting the children of Seth as the devil, or the Egyptians were the bad guys who painted the good guys as the devil. It's one or the other.

Look at this motherfucker's resume. Just fucking look at it.

xeper.org/maquino/nm/AquinoVitae.pdf

This doc is from 1992. Considering the date it was probably an attempt at PR after the Presidio scandal. Very creepy people. At 22:00 he asks about killing babies. It's all us guys, our fear.

video description:

The Temple of the Black Light wasn't founded until 1995. This shit goes back WAY beyond them, back into the Egyptian mystery religion. Or Baal worship, or the Bull God Moloch.

About the founding of ToS in Santa Barbara and occult connections to the area. Inspired by Elliot Rogers shooting in same area. Tri Delta sorority is apparently connected.

He also has books on Amazon and frequently responds to spergs on youtube accusing him of raping children.

Aquino's a dead-end, or perhaps a patsy because he's open about believing in stupid things and the eyebrows.

No, Crowley would be scowling at the "amateurs" in his hey-day he was going on pure sex/drug sodomy escapades until he died looking like a shriveled muppet.

I don't think Aquino even does temple of set stuff, I think he latched onto another egyptian pseudo-religion. You can seriously just track down his youtube account and watch argue with idiots in comments.

He's a patsy.

The real meat of the case against Aquino, but it's been known for decades, outside of a skim to find a Podesta/Comet Alefantis link to Set/Aquino, it's a waste of time imo.

It is a Maltese Cross, but it's a double (one on top of the other). The Freemasonic uses of that symbol that I am familiar with don't have this feature.

Yeah, it wouldn't make a lot of sense for a public Satanic priest to be involved with anything like pedo, considering the level of scrutiny that he would be under.

At the same time, these churches can and will attract a lot of odd people.

Kikes hate egypt. Moses stole lore from egyptians. Never do what kikes want.

Egypt good, kike bad.

Crowley died a jolly old englishman, surrounded by friends and family in a comfortable room. Stop spreading disinfo. Why do you believe the kikes?

I saw some img floating around of Brock's book claiming that Drudge knew his way around some gay venue they were going to. Dunno if fake or not.

People would have thought it was crazy for Jimmy Savile, an openly nutty guy who ran kids TV shows to be part of a pedo ring but he was.

nope,I don't think he stole anything

Because you, are a jekike loving fool. Gas yourself. They have always been like this, thats the reason they were kicked out of egypt, and exiled before that too.

So what then is the chance of full transparency of the Temple of Set? If the Temple of Set is a U.S. Army Psyops division. Is this one of those do you feel in charge memes?

This cant be far from reality, can it?

So far we've got FBI shills, Air Force shills, NSA shills and countless lesser important units shills, so it's not out of realm of possibility. But they seem to have relegated that duty to /r/Donald and bots.

Faggots need to learn real history. The 'Jews' who were kicked out of Egypt do not appear in the history books because the 'Jews' who were kicked out of Egypt were in fact the Hyksos ruling elite of Lower (Northern) Egypt. They attempted to supplant the Egyptian religion with worship of the Aten, of the One God.

At this time, Egypt was (again) divided into two nations, Upper and Lower Egypt. The Hyksos were forced out by the ruling elite of Upper (Southern) Egypt.

These are the people who went on to conquer the Canaanites. They were by and large wiped out by the Romans in AD70, as Jesus Christ predicted.

The kikes to whom you refer are a Turkic people who inhabited what is now modern Ukraine. They have no familal relationship to the Hyksos Israelites of earlier times.

Their empire was known as the Khazar Khaganate. The Khazar's aka kikes, adopted Talmudism in the 9th century in order to avoid subjation to either of the other Abrahamic religions: the Christianity of their Byzantine and Russ neighbors to the North and East, or the Islam of their Abasid neighbours to the South.

The Khazar Khaganate was destroyed by the Kievan Russ, supported financially by the Byzantine's, and eventually formed the territory of the Pale of Settlement. During the Russ conquest, many kikes migrated west, into Eastern Europe, as well as North, into Scandinavia (lands that were ruled by Varangian cousins of the Russ).

The kike elite, who'd been relived of their monopolistic Silk Road trade hub, kept their heads down and worked to infiltrate the establishments of the countries they now inhabited. Examples include the Stewarts (Cohens) who came to rule Britannia. They essentially became mafia organizations, analagous to the Cosa Nostra. Famous examples of Khazarian mafia organizations include the Stern Gang but, in general, they've been more adept at maintaining a low profile thanks to their control of most media and government institutions in the Western Liberal world - their world i.e. the one they rule.

Many of the commoner kikes remained, and were kept herded in their former territory i.e. the Pale. They are still found there today and have about as much in common with the kike establishment as an average Italian has with Al Capone.

After the World Wars, the Pale eventually became better known as the Republic of Ukraine, which became an independent nation in 1991.

MOSES = THUTMOSES = BROTHER OF AKHENATEN/AARON

While Akhenaten had been Pharoah, Thutmoses was the ranking brother in the priesthood, and the main author of the Aten religion.

Just doing my bit to combat D&C disinfo shills…

the whole pizzagate thing is 90% shills 10% sheeple by now. When did we stop investigating actual washington insiders and starting going through the dumpsters of some gay bar/pizza place? And since when do people here believe in satanist/illuminati conspiracies? Alex jones leave us alone!
Half of the shit here doesn't even connect to each other. A picture by a well known photograph artist (Rachel Chandler) of a girl who had her period somehow connects to some satanist. No explaination given, but people just build new theories ontop of this. And this process is happening over and over again. I realy feel like this whole thing started out as legit and then was run into the ground by shills who went all 'GODLIKEPRODUCTIONS' in order to muddy the water. Like people analysing the freaking surnames of people in order to find some hidden code child rapists are known to leave behind … somehow. ( ). Meanwhile noone notices that in one of the more older "reveals" the woman who is sending kids to the pool party is actually the MOTHER of the three children. Just compair the surnames and google the woman. So all it said was that a person she knows is going to act as the "uber transport" for her three kids to arrive at the party. Stop being shilled and come back to politics and actual child trafficing - not this satanism/illuminati crap.

fuck off Info-wars / godlikeproduction!

Good write-up, thanks.

The thing with all these "The CIA created this cult, the U Army that one" etc is - who's the dog, and who's the tail? ToS is a very powerful focal point for darker forces, it could very well be the other way around.

Which is what being a kike was originally all about. Becoming a chosen of a certain demon who proclaimed himself to be the only God.

Ok so I'm trying make a jump here, seems he (Michael Aquino) retired from the military in 94, and the Waco siege was in 93. I'm trying to see if their is a connection but info on this guy is a bit scare.

It seems that he was accused of pedo shit in 87' Investigate and raided but was clean(they didn't raid his DC residence he was actually living in)I know the military gave support, tanks and I think helicopters to aid in the siege but I have no direct connection other then that. Also it's interesting that despite all he's done he doesn't have a wiki article under his name.

On a slightly unrelated topic I'm beginning to think the "heavy metal/satanist scare from 1990 was a psy-op to cover for this. Maybe he asked some contacts to create it?

They should do it again then. Modern music is too shit.

Sounds a bit simplistic. A cultural phase like this cannot created out of thin air, they have to latch onto something that's already brewing, I think. Like the hippy movement in the 60s, which was, of course coopted, but rested on a true and authentic fundament.

No, not the music. The lawsuit, the articles, and controversy to get the public to blame music for satanism rather them him and his followers.
Sorry if i phrased that wrong

SAVED

Interestesting, I know everything about the varangians/væringser, roslagen! yup like danelagen in england!

It was mainly swedes that came down there and ruled them. To long write and tracking.

Varangians it means stayers, simple as that. They came from here and fought down in turkey, greece all over the place after they conqoured Miklagarð. They had plundering rights for when the emperor died, they hired them as both the emperors protectors and also master removers of kebab or whatever the fuck needed removal, they didn't care.

So they had their own ships and so. You see it when people go Vestrleið all the way (the west path) to Miklagarð or end up there after fucking in Jorsalaland(Kikeland) or whatever, they sell theiir ships here to them and ride home.

Stone as fuck here lol, I don't smoke.

But very good man.

Roslagen was also the name of the law in Uppsala that time. Derived from rose I think. Maybe any heathen or history freak Svens can answer.

Holmgarð…

Song about King Harald there

sorry man one correction

We were both Nor, Dan, Sven and Goth back then too. We have been for over 2,200 years. Norway was given her name maybe before even, it means King Nor's way.

A King in Finland went from north to south taking the entire country, county by county. To this very day several counties are named after his sons, like Agder, Møre and many more,baked here memory lol.

Anyways he was our first one King, even though the title King was still not used yet, maybe not even Drottin, as one said after Odin came at least, and was later replaced. It came from Kon the Young. Kon Ungr.
Konungur
Köning
Konge
Konung
King

And yeah it prolly comes from what you think!

Denmark was named after Dan The Great. Sweden means simply swede people kinda, sven mean boy. So it's releated kinda to what germany says too.

But yeah they came from here, and ruled the people living down there. Close connact with russia or later then the Empire of Farms, Garðariki all through history.

But yeah history freak… to baked, nuff sliding your shit there was damn interesting. I needed that.

Some images. These are over 3k years old….
it didin't start because fucking england was attacked when the 2nd one kings were assembling their balkanized kingdoms + over population

Bumping for justice. Also reporting this as sticky.

You mean just like the (((alt-right))) today? I wouldn't be surprised if they were cooked in the same institute.

I see, well, that's a proper kikery then. Let's shift the blame to the boogieman.

Bump

You know who you should ask? Contact Dennis Wise and see if he has information on Aquino. Just a hunch, IDK.

Never in my life did I think I would see the masses retweeting pics if Aquino. Even Daily Mail has an article about him. Keep this alive lads.

bump

For the longest time I thought Satanists were just LARPing atheists but this has all become far too real. I wonder if they're actually behind it or just being used as a cover. It's all so contrived to begin with it's hard to say.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_Waigel

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this guy was a known drug addict and alcoholic, even his Mum admitted this, the guy simply OD'd. You can tell in every interview he ever did he was off his tits by the way he speaks.

The user in the current PG thread said he has inside info on ToS. Said they fuck themselves with baby arms and they're the center of all the evil, or something. I don't believe he posted his info dump yet. I'll alert him to this thread so he can do it here if he comes through.
Aquino makes The Daily Mail archive.fo/1lYE3

I'm not buying your story. I've checked into it too and he wasn't a loser scumbag. So tell me user, if someone here takes drugs or drinks, God forbid we all know that's impossible, but if they do and pizzagate perp get's pissed, finds them and murders them, then spreads the story that they were a druggie and alchoholic, did they not kill him? You know what they said about Gunderson? Whoever they kill next expect their minions to have already scoured their life and have at the ready every questionable thing you've ever done. They will splatter it everywhere. He does work for the NSA so it's not like he doesn't know everything about you and anyone.

Aquino is connected to GATE and st0ck

second image, bottom left pic is of a doll. you can see the joints on the wrists

Bump

Sounds like we should reply "Publicly state that you're investigating Pizzagate!" in all threads where OP's looking for suicide tips.

tell wizchan lol

Article date : 17th october 2016

another pizzagate slide thread.

but if you are interested Gareth Williams MI5 spy died in similar circumatances apparently while dealing with information regarding bill clinton.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams

This is not a slide thread dumbshit

I have found other child handlers and currently saving all their shit. I'm gonna drop the identities soon along with a method I have determined they sell children online.

Set is the god of the rule of violence, destructive and obscurantist chaos.

Kek is fundamentally opposed to Set as the former is generative chaos, what comes between stages of existence. Kek clears, not obscures like Set. How would you react if your one jealous grandson cut up your other grandson?

Don't forget Molech, and Chronos. Time is our enemy. We're caged in this cube of time. Fold it open and embrace the aeons of eternity.

History is their enemy. History delegitimizes them.

Carnal cage,
in a cube of time,
fold it open,
embrace the aeons
eternity is mine.

Stylized that for you. Checked and blessed.

There was another British spook found dead.
In a bag. With the zip fastened from the outside.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11952973/Spy-in-bag-Gareth-Williams-was-murdered-by-Russian-hitmen-after-sexual-photo-blackmail-plot.html

The (((media))) tried to pin it on some homosexual stuff. And then the Russians.
Also Alexander Litvenenko:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19647226

We British have a reputation for being sly. And arrogant and it's probably true. I think it's some type of defence mechanism from having an island mentality, and living near Germans.
I think that the chap in your OP was also investigating UFOs.

And who are you by the way. Your citation isn't valid unless we have his side of the story too. And he is dead. You know maybe you should sit in a real hot seat.

holy shit these people look dead inside

notice how it says addiction on the tongue of the the shoe.

word is that Courtney was abused when she was very young