White identity and racial consciousness is increasing

Experts agree: White identity politics is on the rise, and it’s driven by diversity and expressed through Donald Trump. That’s what a study by two psychology academics found
archive.is/gfN87

I think this is fucking awesome. How can we use this new climate of increased White racial awareness to redpill more of our people? Specifically, White racial invisibility is over! Whitey is aware of his race now, whereas before he was more-or-less colorblind.

The article itself is very biased and tries to tie it in to make Trump look bad, but the data is sound: More Whites feel White than they did, 5-10 yrs ago.

Diskuss

Other urls found in this thread:

esquire.com/news-politics/news/a4719/racists-support-obama-061308/
archive.is/sMUYZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nobody interested? I'm shocked

No link/archive

sry anone we are fucking psyched by korean & american satanist cabals.

This year of the fire monkey is being too wild of a ride.

its right there you illiterate nigger.

Whenever I see 'discuss' (or a variation thereof) in an opening post, I know the kikes have made that thread. White consciousness is a great thing. Your shitty thread is not, kike user.

no idiot it's just something some people put into OPs as a standard intro to discussing something.

It was bound to happen. It's easy to drink the liberal kool-aid and think multiculti is great when whites are everywhere, but eventually reality hits. Whites see that the other races have been playing identity politics for years, and now they finally see that they can do the same.

White identity isn't on the rise because of Trump. It's actually the other way around. The reason why Trump is doing so well is because white people are tired of being the scapegoat for every nigger, spic, feminist, and whatever letters represent mentally ill homosexuals these days as well as their kike enablers. It's the same reason you're going to see David Duke win the Louisiana senate; whites don't feel like we have a voice in our own fucking country. Everyone is a protected class except for us. You can't say Merry Christmas because you might offend someone who isn't a Christian. You can't oppose Israel in anything because you're an anti-semite. You can't be against mass immigration because you're a racist. You can't be against importing thousands of refugees from countries where (((islamic terrorism))) exists because you're a xenophobe. It goes on and on and we all have a breaking point. America has reached it's breaking point and what the left doesn't seem to understand is that if they don't let us have Trump then we're going to get Hitler. Meaning if we continue to be oppressed and silenced in our own country and continue to have our rights and voice taken away then I see whites just going further and further to the right and adopting an 'us vs them' mentality (not that I think that is a bad thing but i'd rather not have 4 years of Clinton to get more normies there)

Blacks only care about blacks, beaners only care about beaners, Jews only care about Jews (and non-whites insofar as they can weaponize the), Muslims only care about Muslims, and they all demand that whitey care about "everyone" even when it means Whites taking it in the ass. Fuck that.

This is correct

You expect a thread starting with these words to gain traction on Holla Forums? That's just going to get bait senses tingling.

it's the intro text to the study and it's also true

the experts may be shitty kikes but they're right: White identity IS increasing

I remember in 2008 when KKK and White nationalists reported to media/journalists that they were voting for Obama because he would wake the white race up about what is happening. I guess they were correct.

Reminder.

Taylor doesn't purge. He actually links people to JQ-wise sources. I call bullshit. Jones is a psycho. Not a bad guy, but a psycho.

Jones is not WN himself

"the race crowd"
Typical DON'T DIVIDE RACISTS lolbertarian talking points.

Jones approaches the "Jewish Question" from a Catholic POV, not a racial one. He was never one of us and never will be, but he is still useful to help people even -begin- to understand the issue. The "Goy guide to history" is must-watch.

If you're religious at all, I'd say also read his "Jewish Revolutionary Spirit"

White Americans are realising that illegals just aren't like us.

So which is it, is Taylor bad because he's not WN enough or because he's too WN? Make up your mind.

Taylor has JQ wise people on his podcast, all the time. Amren links people to JQ wise sites. So the idea that he's Jew-run is fucking retarded.

not just illegals, nonwhites

I don't doubt you, but could you provide a link to that?
Funny how the KKK still uses niggers as walking redpills, and normalfags don't realize it until one was in the office.

Try reading his post. The archive URL is there.

That's basically Jones view. Anti-semitism is racial in nature and he can't be racist because he is Catholic, which rejects racism. I think that is what he believes.

The Jewish groups still hate him anyway

I am shocked.

Absolutely shocked.

/sarcasm

He's the kind of person who believes genuinely stupid antisemitic conspiracy theories. He thinks the reformation and every fucking revolution that ever took place is Jewish.

He makes criticism of Jews look stupid.

One of the reasons he is against Taylor is because Taylor recognizes the centrality of race.

They hate everyone and groups like ADL are especially paranoid of everything that doesn't directly suck jew cock.

It also helped Obama has slave owning ancestors. After him, there will definitely never be another nigger in the WH again. It might be all spic though…

Fucking Hell, I mean what do you expect?

Progressives spend year after year after year shitting on whites, white men, white privilege, white chocolate, white noise, white everything. Then they decide to play the identity politics game and, suddenly, there's surprise that whites do the same? Do whites not have as much of a right to self-determination as any other race?

Oh and, by the way? So long as shit like pic related keeps happening, guess what? Eventually, more and more whites will realize "wow I'm not liked much by these people am I," look for an alternative, and they find themselves here.

Give it about five to seven years, you're going to see a surge in white nationalism, granted the left keeps pulling the "kill all whites" card. You can only demonize and vilify a group so much until their patience runs dry with those accusing them of being inherently bad.

In one of the most hilarious missteps in history, it was actually the progressive left that brought new life to white nationalism.

this

Jones is a good guy, probably, but if he had his way the world would just be multiracial authoritarian democracy that suppresses "racism" and sucks popecock.

lol

it's actually better than what we have now, but it's NOT AT ALL good enough

"""call them regressives!!!!""" -moderate anti SJWs

This guy gets it.

why is the ADL not shut down by the FBI yet? we know as a fact they are criminal origanisation and they were caught by sanfagcisco no less.

The ADL is almost an arm of the government at this point, though. The govt. uses them to suppress rightwingers.

The ADL is almost an arm of the government at this point, though. The govt. uses them to suppress rightwingers.

We don't have 5 - 7 years.

The ADL was started in response to the hanging of a jew pedophile. In effect, it's there to protect jewish criminals but these days is used to gather intelligence (likely for slaying the people on their lists at a future date).

We pretty much do, we have until the 2040s until Whites are a minority and even then we will still be a large group, larger than Latinos today.

By doing what we have been doing all along.

There really is no need to change much, if anything at all.
This time the frog was cooked slowly by us, and it made the frog feel great again.

Pepe the frog?

Some are yes, but vast swathes of leftists (mainly millennials) are only aware of their race insofar as they feel ashamed of it.

I have tried redpilling my friends recently. It's not that easy though. And I don't want to seem like a loser who gets all their ideas from anonymous internet messageboards filled with virgin NEETs.

I have slightly redpilled them on women though, so I might have some success with race too. I told them over a year ago I'm a social conservative now, and I think they've gradually come to accept some of those ideas, or at least they're less hostile to them now.

You probably live in a mostly White area, also a liberal one. There are vast swathes of White millennials who aren't necessary hardcore Conservative Trumpists, but still come down more on that side.

You can only be racially colorblind in a homogeneous mono-racial society with no other races. It's like how people think that having an American accent means having "no accent" or "no culture". The irony is that the more diverse America becomes, the more racist people will become as well because whites will for the first time truly wake up to the fact they are, in fact, white and what it means for them especially when observing other races and their actions.

True, there are, but they are a minority.

I come from the South of England, and a middle-class background, so yes I guess pretty liberal, especially compared to the working classes, and to the North of England, and to America.

A couple of my friends are conservative like me but most are deluded liberals.

I agree with you but I'm describing my liberal friends and the liberal millennials that comprise most of my generation (at least those that I have dealings with). The white ones are only aware of their race insofar as they should feel guilty about it.

O well England, my God, England is still massively White outside of London.

This article is about America, think England in 10-20 yrs from now when being White becomes something they really, really notice, not just theoretically but in a "there are a lot of nonwhites around here" way.

I'm guessing your area is still like 80% white though, right?

That is still true of most of Europe, isn't it?
The cities are pozzed but everything else is pretty good. But the non-Whites are just starting to move into those areas too?

Did you redpill them on all the reasons white guilt is stupid? It starts with this "did you personally do any of these crimes?" and "according to that logic, every single time a person commits a crime, should we throw in their entire family and race into jail too?".

One day Holla Forums needs to work together to create the ultimate redpill infographic on why white guilt and liberal logic is absolutely utterly full retard worse than fundie religious shit.

that would be nice but really?

Yea. In America most of the suburbs are already fairly diversified. Lots of Whites live as minorities, now, in America.

We still have immigrants everywhere you go (apart from only the richest, most secluded parts of the countryside)

I live just outside Portsmouth, pic related is the demography of the city itself. 6.2% Asian, 1.8% black.

Even my mum tells me she didn't see any black people around Portsmouth when she was young, she first saw them when she went away to university in a bigger city (this was the 1970s).

As for what you say about racial awareness - you ignore the fact that we are probably the biggest followers of American politics outside of America. And you ignore the fact that we just voted for Brexit. The white awareness that is happening in the US right now is most definitely happening in Europe - not just the UK but France, Germany, the whole continent as well.

Yes but my friends now live in London which is only 59.8% white. But they still aren't that aware of whiteness. They're still liberal, obviously, because that's the done thing in London.

I think I mentioned it to them, I definitely used that sort of logic when explaining Brexit (which I voted for and they didn't). I just said why the fuck don't we stand up for ourselves as a country when everybody else on the planet does.

Plain facts ultimately aren't that persuasive, persuasion is an emotional process. A person has to be willing to listen to the facts first. So an infographic isn't going to help as much as engaging people and persuading them is.

Thing is your birth experience has a big impact. I actually grew up around tons of nonwhites.

If they actually have to live side by side unwashed brown masses, they'll learn. Likely they have a very White experience, even in London.

This.

Just plainly state that nonwhites having their own groups and solidarity but us having none is fucked up. That's something a lot of people react to.

Very true, so I think they are becoming a bit more racially aware now (I get that sense when speaking to them - but obviously on the face of it they maintain they're 100% liberal egalitarians)

Ultimately that's what swayed me. I was a liberal egalitarian until I lived with people of all different nationalities for a couple of years. Where I was the only English person. After a while I couldn't stand the fact that these people were so unashamedly proud of their nations and their culture, and yet everybody I knew was almost ashamed to be British.

Yes true, it's a good argument to make - my point is that putting in an infographic won't help unless you emotionally engage with, and argue with, the person. In the modern climate, people consider our ideas as racist, dangerous, something that will socially isolate them, etc, so they won't even look at any material you give them. But if you engage with them as a human being then they will be forced to argue, which forces them to re-examine their point of view.

Then simply apply to them that one should learn from non-whites. That means engaging in the same tribalistic islamic jewry as every other gookspicnigger does. Not doing so would be racist since you aren't learning from their example and whites can never learn enough from non-whites.

It's true where I am, certainly. My town has only 25k people but the middle of it literally looks like Mexico with Spanish stores everywhere. Rapid change since the 80s. (Thanks Raygun)

It's not that bad in Europe though, right?

Interesting. Being that English is part of my ancestry and as I have relatives there(I think in Lancashire) , I do take interest in what goes on there.

But it becomes harder to maintain those 100% egalitarian views in the face of all that diversity. That's what's chipping away at pluralism and reviving White identity everywhere.

It's a good sign, things are going our direction.

Hit them with some "How can you claim Whitey runs the world when the mayor is a Pakistani?" which may help to further shake their worldview in "all powerful evil whites maintaining their privilege"

It's not, yet, but it will be. The only good part is that it shocks many Whites awake, racially.

This.

Tribalism is what all those nonwhites do, you wouldn't want to be racist, would you? Be tribal, or you'll just be an obvious bigot against POC culture!!!

It hasn't even begun.

This is ultimately the problem with left. They listen to facts, statistics, or reason. It's all appeals to emotion with them and even then they feel that their feelings trump our experiences. No person who believes in reason can believe in bullshit like white guilt.

replace their emotions with new ones

make them emotionally care about white survival

it's totally doable

what a waste of a post

This and "How can you claim white are privileged when it's openly acceptable to say things like 'kill whitey' and openly insult white people just for being white yet the same cannot be done towards other races? Can you imagine what would happen if a white person said to about other races? Having privilege means having the power to give yourself a status of being a protected class especially criticism (I'm looking at you, kikes. Nobody is more privileged than a fucking Jew)."

Lefty logic has no grounds in reality, m8. That's why it only takes a trip through a dark ally to wake people up.

yup.

the case for White solidarity and identity is easier to make than ever before in the last 50+ yrs

They've got a stock response for this that they can spout off without needing to think. It goes something to the tune of: "Brown people are oppressed so when they do it it's empowering, but White people are in power so when they do it it's oppressive". No, not every normalfag has this response memorized, but in any given group there's bound to be that one faggot who took his college social science course to heart and can shit it out in a heartbeat. This, if pursued, will force you into a lengthy argument which will require you to dismantle decades of kike memes in one sitting, which is a daunting task to say the least.

I find that it's better to play the extinction card. Thanks to all the brainwashing regarding injuns and abbos and other indigenous peoples, most folks believe that land rightfully belongs to its native population. This isn't terribly helpful with "immigrant nations" like America, but I got someone to agree with me that Germany's toddler population being 40% non-German was pretty fucked up, on the grounds that in 50 years Germany won't be German anymore. I reckon the idea can be taken from there to convince people that Whites have a right to exist.

Feelsgood that we helped contribute to this.
What the jew doesn't understand is that the more they push backwards the more we push forwards.

well you need to break the belief in them that brown people are oppressed by bombarding their brains with example of powerful, oppressive nonwhites

it's doable but it takes a steady diet

they have a steady diet of leftwing spin from the news, you need to counteract that

The eternal vaginal jew strikes again

Maybe now we can get a good discussion going on whether any niggers should be kept alive. Scientists keep small pox frozen in labs along with other diseases that nearly destroyed all humans. Should niggers get treated equally?

If they're friends, then why would they think that you're a loser? The idea is that you can push *harder* with friends because you already have a rapport and trust. I'm still friends with Progs who know my power level, because they have enough trust in me to know that I'm at least coming to my conclusions seriously and rationally.

lmfao both work

bump

This is why we say religion is a mental illness, FYI.

esquire.com/news-politics/news/a4719/racists-support-obama-061308/

archive.is/sMUYZ

""Obama might be a better candidate for our cause because he's racially conscious. One of our big things in the National Alliance is to raise the racial consciousness of our people. Young whites in universities, they've been stripped of any kind of racial identity. Obama may be a racist in a positive sense for his people–that will awaken a lot of the whites, knock some sense into them. They'll see that non-white Americans are allowed to be proud of who they are, to be racially conscious, to talk about their people or their community without being attacked as being racist. Let's face it, white people aren't going to fight for their causes, for their kind with a white president. I don't think McCain even acknowledges that a white race exists. He's all about granting amnesty to illegal aliens. The fact he wants to keep us in wars in the Middle East for 100 years, that's not a good thing. I give Obama credit, he seems to have stuck to his guns as far as pulling the troops out of Iraq. He's a very intelligent man, an excellent speaker and has charisma. John McCain offers none of that. Perhaps the best thing for the white race is to have a black president. My only problem with Obama is perhaps he's not black enough.""

oy vey

bump

Depends on the Pope you have other that are agaisnt the kikes.

1. Stop trolling like fucking 13yr old buger pickers. If you're going to redpill people, do it for real.

2. Break the Holocaust myth as this is the center of ALL Cultural Marxism.

3. Cultural Virtuism – leave the Kike worship of your parents religion to your family. Christianity will NEVER EVER kill other Christians of color to save our race. And it will come down to race war, even if we are passive and ignore the whole damn thing and get an Asian wifu. It's coming

4. The White Middle Class is at fault for race mixing. See video

100% disagree, you're going up against a deeply emotional trigger. Best to convince people that your ideology doesn't require them to think one way or the other about Jews or the holocaust.

You have to understand, to a lot of people even kikefag Milo sounds like a huge extremist.

We can introduce criticism of Jews, carefully and mildly. If the new White consciousness decides antisemitism is insane, then in the future Jews will insinuate themselves into the new White tribal structure.

We need to make criticism of Jews mainstream and normal. Doing holocaust revision is not helpful.

Replace endless holocaust stories with story after story after story after story about oppressive and genocidal nonwhites and Jews. You can easily replace the emotional centrality of the holocaust with new emotionally charged things.

Make the holocaust pale in comparison to the crimes of Communism, easily. Also keep on relentlessly pushing facts about Communism on people, like the left did with Nazism. Meme so hard that anything really evil gets called "literally Stalin". That's obviously a much sounder strategy. Most people don't care about the holocaust as it is, just casually noting that the holocaust was one of the smaller genocides pretty much destroys the holocaust mythology.

Even if someone thinks the holocaust 100% happened, it doesn't mean that they should automatically believe in mass immigration and White guilt, that also makes no sense. You're buying into the left's narrative by trying to disprove the holocaust, acting like it even fucking matters, at all, which it doesn't.

Or you can just mention the Haavara Agreement/Madagascar Treaty
So? It bursts the bubble.

Not this thread again. But lets make it clear anyway for the idiots who think this also counts for Europe. White identity only works in the colonies. In Europe there isn't something like White Identity. For example I'm Dutch and in the Netherlands only Dutch people belong. All other people should leave. So this includes both muslims as slavs. There is no reason to first work out muslims and then later work out the slavs when we can do it at the same time.

Your way is correct. Europe is not America. A pan-European identity can't work for the same reason the EU can't work. National Socialist Germany allied with and recruited Finnish, Latvian, French, etc. fighters to join forces with them to fight their common Jewish enemy. They also never said some kind of stupid bullshit like "Everyone is a German" like they try to push now.

The Netherlands are for Dutch people. In spite of what (((they))) might say in their shitty newspapers, all these niggers and Moroccans living in Amsterdam aren't Dutch for the same reason that white kids born in America's navy base in Yokohama aren't Japanese.

Probably didn't see it because it wasn't in flashy red for ctr to see. :^)

The easiest way to get people questioning the Holohoax is to point out that Simon Wiesenthal admitted to making up the 5 million shoah'd gentiles in the popular 11 million Holohoax death toll.

Why is a number that's admitted based on bullshit still used everywhere?
If they lied about 5 million goyim, why wouldn't they lie about 6 million jews?

I would love for everyone to be extremely JQ-wise, I just think that the best way is to sneak up on the issue. Talk casually about Jewish involvement in whatever they dislike.

If you bring up the holocaust, generally, and you don't know the person well, they'll just think "Hm this person must be a kook, I guess this is what critics of Jews are like, kooky!"

See what I mean?

White identity does not mean we think all Whites should become homogenized, but also Europeans are fellow White people.

Everyone realizes the importance of ethnonationalism, here. You don't need to educate us ignorant Americans.

Believe it or not, White American is its own ethnicity. A Russian person who just moves here won't instantly be a White American.

I think the easier thing is to instill distrust and dislike of any and all Jewish organizations. Just tell them true things about the Jewish Bolsheviks, SPLC, ADL, whatever. Do it casually because it is easy to sound like a quack when it comes to antisemitism. Don't be the guy who just seemingly calls everyone and everything he doesn't like Jewish.

Show that criticism and distrust of Jews comes from calm, informed opinion. If the person really dislikes the Jewish agendas that you educate them about, the more likely they are to overall dislike and distrust Jews, which is good.

Also sounding like a ranting angry lunatic might just make them think "Hmm these views are kooky". Sound amused at your anecdotes about Jews, not angry.

Hope this helps.

This is what I've been saying for a year now, how could people who have ruled the World for 70 Years be THIS stupid? Have they just gotten so full of themselves thst they're ignoring the people's reactions to them? Haven't they studied History? That's when all Empires crumble.

They acted on behalf of jews.
Jews never had civilization.
Only autism and dreams of world domination.

Jews get purged every couple of decades.
Commies/leftists get purged every couple of decades.

Why? Because they are the left, and the left is jewish.
Think like a jew, get rejected like a jew because your ideas cannot overcome reality and the will of survival.

It was aimed at Europeans. I don't care about what Americans think what is good for Europe. The thing is some Europeans just copy what the American eCelebs say and want to apply it to Europe. You don't want to know how many times I hear these morons about that fucking cancerous pan-europe.

But for you Americans say this. For me there is almost no difference between a Greek and a Turk or a Mortuguese and a Moroccan. Both are miles away from me culturally and genetically. Why should I care about one more than the other. Only fellow Germanic(Nordic/Frisian) people are the once that I care about. They are culturally and genetically close. Mixing with a slav would be race mixing in my eyes.

Because it's not a planned conspiracy, it's just them going along supporting whatever they think will help them win. So White males are under attack because the globalists think White males are a threat.

No more complicated explanation or meaning. Just events unfolding.

Also the anti White nutcakes might still win, even if Whites all wake up.

There are quite a few French nationalists wh believe in paneuropeanism and they didn't get the idea from America.

We'll be lucky if all the current European groups survive, though. Sad but true.

American is a European diaspora ethnicity. We are a White group separate from all other White groups. The mix of most American Whites is just:

German
Anglo
Irish
(sometimes) Italian, Polish, French, Scandinavian

It's not like White America is super diverse. Most Americans are THAT (above)

I fucking told you how to do it. How old are you? How long have you been redpilling? I've been doing it before the internet existed.

You tell people:

1. 150,000 Jews served in the 3rd Riech during the war.

2. Don't believe me, look up Haavara Agreement or Madagascar Treaty. The concentration camps were just deportation camps.

From there, the whole fucking world opens up to them if they are willing to look it up.

(sometimes they'll say "yeah but I saw people starving and prison uniforms and abuse is well documented", to which you redpill them on typhiod, lice, and mass starvation of the Germany people during WW2)

… It just keeps opening up the conversation

Sounds like a sound plan to me

bump

Yeah, those mental gymnastics are something I expect from Government's Foreign policy PR division.

yep

Don't forget to bring up the following:
What things would have been said about the USA and its internment of Japanese-Americans had the USA lost the war?
Given that the actions of the USA would have been inflated for propaganda reasons, should we not assume that accusations against Nazi Germany would be similarly escalated?

The biggest mistakes whites ever did was saving Jews. Even my grandfather says so now. The Greatest Generation were fooled and it's all coming out now that as always the Jews are always thankless, always blameless, always malicious, they have to go. Permanently.

this!!

In addition to what this user said, we'll be a 'majority minority'. In other words, whites will still be the largest single racial group in the country- We'll just be outnumbered in aggregate.

Yea, once we are a minority we need to do whatever the fuck we can do divide the other races and make them hate each other.

We'll still be a large group. Even if Whites are only 20% of a nation but we are all united as one, we could still have a huge effect.

This isn't over, guys, our people can still rise.

The joke is that the Jews could have been a small but influential minority within America for centuries, but their hatred for us is so large that they couldn't resist, they had to destroy the foundations of American society and the White race and now that the cat of "White identity" is out of the bag, so is antisemitism.

Everything that is going to happen to the Jews in the next 20 years, is going to be the fault of the Jews, everything bad that will happen to the Jews, whatever it is, or might be, will only happen, because the Jews made the first move and tried to destroy us.

No doubt those Jews that will survive will say "dindu notin" and pretend they are without blame.

this turned out to be pretty true, especially that "if i had a son he'd look like trayvon" shit.

anyone else have any thoughts for this?

bump

Good article until that half assed condemnation at the end there.

Most bar room conversations I've had with other built guys like myself tend to arrive at the general consensus that Hitler wasn't that bad of a guy like they've told us for years.

We've done a lot of good work here fellas, we're breaking into the mainstream among the /fit/ crowd.

Almost all forms of leftism share certain selfish characteristics, those being egoism, individualism, hedonism, nihilism, etc. There movements are never meant to last because they're inherently unsustainable and selfish in nature. That is why I hate leftists more than anything, half of them only care about their own family's well being and the other half only care about themselves.

Which is exactly why he's in the position he's in. He's controlled opposition, to "give a voice" to the politically unrepresented first world white middle class, and to do so in the most counterproductive way possible. He's "Alex jonesing" white racialism. Instead of having us realize this political system sold us out a long time ago, so that we start organizing to build our own boat, they give us a boat full of holes to board instead. Hillary and Trump represent globalist interests.

>>>/ctr/

His purpose is to keep the goyim fighting, and to keep us and our like on the losing side, while preventing us from realizing that the Republican party in no way actually represents our interests. He is controlled opposition. He's in on the game.

If he was a real leader, he would be treated like Ron Paul, or David Duke, or Bill Cooper. He would be someone we'd rarely if ever hear about if ever in MSM, and he would definitely NOT be showered with media attention like he has been. Donald Trump and Alex Jones are not really fighting for the white middle class. Their behavior makes that very clear. We are obviously given our leaders by the NWO.

And somehow, it's only racist when whites do it.

hahahaa capped for posterity, perfect

Not necessarily. I was born in Latin America and I dislike the average Latino mongrel as much as you do. I don't care for religion and I just want to finish my engineering degree and pursue the American dream with my own effort, no handouts… Owning property, a gun, having a stable family and so on.

I think you guys need tighter immigration control, select people who're willing to integrate and contribute, filter out Muslims and other degenerates. Welfare is also a problem, I don't think there should be such a thing or it should be transformed into something else, currently it taxes the working class and helps the parasites; perhaps the state could offer financial help and a social service could connect you with a job, under the agreement that you'll pay it back once you're financially stable, with no interest.

Motivate white people to reproduce and catch up to other races (a nice start would be to recognize that your race also has value and that you don't owe anything to others because of deeds your ancestors have done) and for the love of god, do not approve any socialist policy from your politicians. Socialism leaves everyone equally poor and it's only seen as good by first-world teenagers who enjoy a high quality of life because of capitalism.

You're still not as fucked as Europe, who opened the gates to Africa and the Middle East. Please don't let America turn into yet another socialist hell-hole. I really don't want to see a world dominated by blacks, latinos and mudslimes, get to work and fix your situation.

holy fuck dat pic

Representative of the global degeneration of values and decency. It's fucking disgusting, though the _thicc_ is nice.

nice for babymaking not condomhumping

vump

bump for interest

bump for intrest as well