What does Holla Forums think about dreams, and do they carry any real significance?

What does Holla Forums think about dreams, and do they carry any real significance?

I ask this as I had one recently that was the most terrifying I've had. For the sake of brevity I'll greentext it even though it takes away a bit from the existential dread it made me feel.

And then I woke up. This isn't a slide thread, I'm not trying to clog the front page. But I've never been more scared by a dream in my entire life. I live near a major U.S. city and I now feel I need to get the hell out of here as quickly as I can.

Am I being irrational? Have any of you had similar dreams?

Other urls found in this thread:

lloydianaspects.co.uk/evolve/dreams.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the fluoride in the water I tell you.

You dream about what you want to see, user, what you worry about the most, and what's on your mind.

I mostly see video games i've played, and lots of Donald Trump related dreams. Believing that dreams carry significance is superstition, but by believing that you might have dreams of your plans for the future or realization of your worries.

Also let me check those

You weebs will inject your bullshit into everything.

I had a premonition. Was totally mundane, but.

I actually did that in real life a few days later, exactly as I dreamt it would happen. So maybe, but nuclear holocaust is unlikely.

I guess the Valkyrie just hasn't chosen you.

That's how it seems until you meet your waifu.

WEW, the quality of threads around here lately is straight-up cuckchan-tier.

Weebcucks need to be gassed ASAP

I don't mean to project but you sound like someone who takes all the nuclear apocalypse shit seriously, and is afraid of it, in which case your subconscious is just manifesting your fears. Or maybe you think the world falling into chaos is great, and you can be a survivor and live out all those fantasies you had after playing STALKER or whatever, and your subconscious is showing you the reality of where that leads.

The best I can tell you is, don't worry about it. If you believe it won't happen then it won't. Believe that Trump will make America great again, and the world, instead. But if you give in to your fears you will only "pull" that reality to yourself until you find yourself living it. Memes are magic afterall.

You will never understand what its like having no one in your life to talk to our listen your thoughts, when you walk around your room alone speaking to yourself. The only person who cares about you is your fictional girl on the computer screen.

Last time i tried interacting with humans i've seen no humans, just spoiled animals who fuck everything that moves and care about wealth and flattery more than anything.

At least one can have a waifu. That makes him less sad in life.

I once had a series of dreams that came in parts.

First one:

Dream ends. Few weeks later I have a second dream:

Dream ends. Third dream happened last night.

Dream ends.

I certainly hope it is, I don't want to be turned into nuclear slag. I want to start a business, make America great again, and have plenty of kids running around in a happy home.

I've actually never enjoyed post apocalyptic scenarios. Never played STALKER, don't really care for the Fallout franchise.

I already went out and voted for Trump but if Hillary wins… The bitch is a warmonger, I don't want her provoking a nuclear war in the service of her masters.

I dreamed of banging a hot shitskin chick the other day, so let's hope dreams are full of shit and don't bear any meaning.

I had a dream last night.

The end.

someone is going to hell.

I take it you understood I was only guessing. But with your state of mind you shouldn't worry about anything. Sometimes the subconscious just dredges shit out from the back of your mind, and if it's undesirable it's best you ignore it.

We have nothing to worry about. Only reason we got into this mess in the first place is because we didn't care. But now we do, and things will change. Just look how hard we memed on hillary. Pedo rings and spirit cooking? She's done.

Dreams are meaningless. You can twist them into meaning something if you want to but they are just random thoughts while you are asleep. If you close your eyes in a quite room you will notice how random your thoughts can be.

I've not dreamt in over a decade, or if i have it's indistinguishable from reality no matter who methods i use to attempt lucidity.
Going to sleep and waking up are seperated by eyeblinks and purposely sabotaging my memory is likely the only reason i havent already gone insane from the unending stream of thought / consciousness that is my existance.

Nice blogpost, now read this and fuck off. lloydianaspects.co.uk/evolve/dreams.html

They can be useful material for self-reflection.

That kinda sucks user.

Checked.

>>>/polblog/
Go pollute my shitty board with your blogposts instead of this one.

should I just make a thread directing people here?

Try different sleeping positions if you haven't already. When I sleep like pic related I consistently get dreams, and every other position consistently results in no dreams. Experiment a little.

A year ago, I had a dream of seeing something fall from the sky late at night while having a smoke. It looked like a comet in the night sky. A brilliant bright blue hue. I quickly went inside after seeing that.
I looked at the news. said something fell but it landed in an unpopulated area in the Middle East, and that it was a crash landed space station.
Report also said that several teams from multiple nations were also reportedly rushing to get to it first to reclaim the research data, experiments, and materials from the crashed satellite.
Not really sure if that bears any truth to anything at all, but it was a bizarre fucking dream.

Fuckin forgot my shitty pic.

I once had a dream the apocalypse happened.
>my last thought before the dream ends is "wow these graphics suck"

A man does not choose his waifu. She chooses him. Be happy that you have one at all. Some weeaboos search all their lives and are never chosen. These men are forsaken beyond forsaken.

Can I trade my waifu in for someone a little less murderous?

I consistently have dreams that are fucking coherent epic-movie length things.

Try taking vitamins (b vitamins in particular), magnesium and other minerals, and if necessary drugs like phenibut also induce epic-tier dreams for some people.

Also try other sleeping positions like other user mentioned.

Personally I get overall poor sleep (toss and turn a lot, wake up many times a night) but dream like a madman. If I have a really amazing dream I can even often continue it if I wake to toss and turn, and force myself back to sleep quickly.

I can also usually tell when I'm about to wake because the dream will get more colorful in a strange way, or maybe start to fade visually, and I can control it but I know it's going to end soon.

That is one of the most heretical statements I have ever read. You cannot help but love your waifu. If you want to give her up she's not your waifu

But my waifu is dead user. :(

Fool. Waifus never die