(((David Brooks))): Less Educated Will Vote For Trump No Matter What, "Going With Their Gene Pool"

(((David Brooks))): Less Educated Will Vote For Trump No Matter What, "Going With Their Gene Pool"

archive.fo/8ZBYY

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/wqn3C
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Americans_in_government_and_politics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does this infantile argument say about the intelligence level of (((educated))) people like David Brooks who parrot it?

spics and niggers are all voting Trump eh?

"I'm so smart I want to die." - David Brooks

I went to College. You'd have to be an idiot to vote for Clinton

Unfortunately, being smart is no longer a requirement to attend university.

That they're perceptive of the emotion, but their view is so myopic that they can't understand it the context.

It's typical of liberals to toss away the context for most comments so when they see that people supporting Trump are hating how the country is now, hate outsourcing, hate crime, and hate corruption the liberal will only look at the fact there are people 'hating' and ignore why they're hating since viewing the context would mean having to go against liberal dogma.

I've lost most all respect for liberals primarily for their inability during this election to understand context. It has been somewhat fun though to just talk to some of them like they're adults who aren't retards like when talking of Trump comments like "somebody's doing the raping" and asking about why they don't think it's a big deal that 80% of the women illegally immigrating to the US are raped. It's become a fun little past time for me since it's fun to watch them squirm from not being able to answer without looking like an asshole and I I don't care anymore about being polite with them.

doggydog world out there user.

Education makes you retarded nowadays huh?

Can't wait to kill these (((people)))

Context of clip?

>"Calling them hicks will totally get them to vote for Hillary! After all, calling them misogynists made Ghostbusters the number one hit of 2016!"
>"whisper whisper"

Anyone have numbers on how he does with STEM (i.e.: real) graduates?

What a sad old irrelevant faggot. He looks like the type you'd catch in the showers of a school gymnasium handing out towels to the little boys. Why so scared to say who you're going to vote for, Dave? As a moral eugenicist you certainly would have the high ground. What are you so afraid of you fucking pussy bitch?

And the parasitical welfare class will vote for gibsmedats no matter what.

IIRC Trump leads in all whites, including college-educated. This is probably just more bullshit to pretend that smart people are leftist while ignoring the truth.

Pic related.

Source on the image?

archive.fo/wqn3C

This pretty much sums up what le intelligent, EDUCATED libruls believe. It's frightening, honestly. There are millions of people out there who believe that committing suicide for essentially no reason at all, and turning the world over to blacks, Muslims, and mestizos, who in no way actually believe in liberal horseshit, except to use it as a weapon against YT, is the "enlightened" thing to do.

They are just useful idiots for their wealthy, Anglo-Jewish, elite masters, and also to the hungry, writhing masses of raping parasites.

I guess I don't count then, right? How about all the super intelligent (which they still refuse to report on) all voting for Trump like James Woods who has the highest IQ of all famous individuals. But I'd like to explain the idiotic college reasoning as it has heavy indoctrination and bias. You're forced to take literal leftist brainwashing classes for the credits. If anything, this is nothing more than a case of democrats losing their most important base they always claimed they were for. The poor and working class whites. It's pathetic and idiotic he goes on about people "voting for their genes too" when the democrat primary has been nothing but race baiting and identity politics. This has done more to wake up whites than anything else. Democrats always tell people that they're voting against their own interests when they vote Republican but as a white person to another white person. Really? Whites are seeing everyone vote for their own race, but are shocked when whites do it too? They literally started this to begin with. You reap what you sow.

So he'll ignore that niggers have always voted based on race, with the Obama election turnouts being definitive proof, while shaming whitey (the true blood of the USA) for apparently doing the same. Typical.

The whole thing is dripping with hatred for whites, as always.
No, what we've seen for so long now is that the more uninformed and/or less intelligent someone is, the more likely they'll vote Democrat. Democrats target and do best with women, blacks and other non-whites. Hmm, wonder why that is.

Yeah, that's what multiracial societies do. It never works. Demographics are everything.

Get used to it; individuality, freethinking, is a white male thing. The (((browners))) of this country have ensured that race will be a major factor in politics forever.

Of course (((he))) would.

So basically they are acting like kikes? Or vey!

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MAKE THE COUNTRY DIVERSE YOU FUCKING JEW RETARD
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

do Asians count as a """people of color"""?

this

Yeah.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Americans_in_government_and_politics

Every time

Whites of every education level are voting Trump.

Non-Whites of every education level are voting Clinton.

gotta make minority test scores look good somehow goy

yeah, they're chinks and they need to go back.

You're asking whether yellow monkeys who mostly identify as democrats are fucking pocs?

Holla Forums is always right

That's not true. The least educated, inner city niggers will probably vote for Hillary.

Let's face it, the Democrats don't love anybody except the little kids they rape and even then only physically and not emotionally.

What?!
An Iraq War shill supports Clinton??
This is shocking, truly shocking!!

It is from Penn & Teller: Bullshit. It was an episode about "diversity" on college campuses.

Yes, but only when convenient. When there are no more whites around, well Tyrone and Jemima are going to discover a lot of Asian slave owners.

Gibs gotta come from somewhere.

David Brooks is a closeted race realist biodiversity fag. He's shilled a lot of Charles Murray's work

He always beats around the bush and speaks elliptically to keep his employ at the NYT.

He's also a obsequious cuck and ((())), but you all know that already

It's funny how the less educated = sub human meme only applies to whites. No one mentions how nogs and hispanics are statistically less educated than whites as a whole. Progressives don't want to touch that fact with a ten foot poll.

And why not? Think about what it really means when they call a Trump supporter
what they really mean is

It all comes down to leftist elitism really, and this is something that leftists use as a weapon whenever they can. Whenever they mention a "non-educated redneck trailer park billy-bob" what that really translates to is "the wrong kind of white" or what we would call around these parts of the web "a bad goyim"

I want off this train.

They literally explain away the idea of a "white working class" by saying it's a forced combination of privilege and disadvantage intended to confuse and gaslight

To my knowledge, Trump's said nothing hateful about Clinton supporters. Clinton, on the other hand, gave entire speeches about how Trump supporters (or "half of them") are bad people.

Nor to graduate

I used to watch these 2 on Meet the PRess. Good entertainment. Shields is the old guy, and he was kind of ok.

Brooks is the NYT house conservitve (compare with house nigga)

He's among the 100s who have been utterly discredited this year.

Fuck him.

However to be fair, having just watch the video Brooks crypto-pointed out the black/latino vote for Dems is also them voting for their gene pool.

lust is not love user

In fact, being dumb as bricks yet productive of mediocrity is an almost surefire way of graduating.

And the Jewish vote? It's like the most dem shit ever.

ask Kevin MacDonald. They vote to dillute white culture so they're one group among many competing with each other, rather than a minority group in a dominant white society. That's why Jews vote "democrat"

That webm made me sad man.

I always cringe seeing or hearing it. Fucking kikes

Well, the "hope" part didn't work out so well, so maybe people "hate" that.
I mean, really. All those less educated people are the ones who's earning power has tanked, trying top survive on less than before, health insurance through the roof, etc. These people are the majority: The people who work at the factories and restaurants, clean the toilets, and do all the fundamental stuff that is the lowly nuts and bolts that hold society together. They're the ones who always get screwed. They're the ones who grab the pitchforks and torches every once in a while. The downward spiral started an administration or two ago, but the voters have to take it out on someone, so might as well be the guy at the top. Then we get a new president, and when the voters realize that he can't keep most of his promises (he doesn't control much of anything that he talks about, in reality) the congress goes to the other party at the mid-term elections. It has been doing this back-and-forth pattern for eons, Political "Science" 101.

And the Dumbocrats could have avoided all of this by actually respecting their constituents' preference for Sanders, who actually speaks a few grade levels above Clinton, and who's message was a continuation of the "hope" bullshit. Instead, they chose a psychopath with the emotional range of a chihuahua.

All working scientists I know(I have an MS in Geology) have always been conservative and are very pro-trump.

Hatred of the evil is by definition righteous.

AYE HOL UP
SO YOU SAYING
WE WUZ NAZIS AND SHEET

But Hillary is also white, isn't she? By this retards logic, whites should be voting Hillary

Or maybe he's just aware Hillary is a crypto-kike and thus not white

Yeah, actually Brooks gives a red-pill summation of what's happened (which PBS didn't print in the article).

If someone said this about blacks voting democrate he'd be lynched

I hate the left. Not a great contribution but a pure feeling.

They're a special case

They count as people of color when attacking whites, but not when giving gibs to browner people

Nobody's getting a helping hand to go to a better college because they're asian

Huurr duurr he must be at "educated" levels of retardation.

I wish a nigga would.jpg

Seriously, I wish someone would tell him the hypocrisy since he has no issue with 99% of blacks voting Obama. But that's to be expected from a scummy kikel that seeks to destroy Europeans and Western culture.

Why is David Brooks not in the journalist dox

I

Oy vey you doity terribah goyim, don't you know nationalism is for da chosen peepoles only?

Its just lefty communist talking points.

They know exactly what they are doing.

David Brooks can go fuck himself.

Ayo hol up. Is he indirectly admitting that black people are genetically inferior? Blacks are certainly less educated in general. Also, jokes on him: I'm college-educated and I've already voted for Trump.

Hillary's plan:
1) Flood country with immigrants (will keep negroes unemployed and lower wages in all sectors - eventually only people who will get elected are of whatever race breeds the fastest)
2) Unmitigated free trade (Jobs will continue to flee the country, international traders continue windfall profits)
3) Raise taxes on the only people who are able to afford to cut the red tape and create jobs. (companies will continue to flee the USA and new ones will be unable to start)

Hillary gets elected by 2020:
1) National Debt 25 Trillion
2) Interest on debt 500 billion annually
3) White birth % in USA 35%
4) 2 to 5 more coups staged in various countries, world destabilized, terrorism rampant.

Explains why people vote Clinton.
They're going out of the gene pool

Cute kek, dude.

Or at best made an un-person like Pat Buchanan or James Watson.

University is a new religion. A cult. Plain and simple.

Yes, there are some useful skills to learn and some helpful knowledge to gain there…but think of how insanely expensive that is, and consider that the money goes right to the High Priests.

t. as-highly-educated-as-possiblefag who sees the pervasive apparatus of smoke and mirrors.

Why do they always talk about being absolutely smart and enlightened when most of us can outsmart them in ways they can't imagine ?

Schooling conditions you to accept information from an authority figure at face value and shun animosity towards said authority figure as "the idiot that isn't intelligent enough to get it".

stupid people dont realize how stupid they are

Is there anything else besides projecting that the joos can do?
Seriously, the holocaust, lampshades, concentration camps and every monstrosity that they accused the nazis was done by the judeo-communists in Russia.

so that people voting Hillary can feel good about themselves

this also applies to any nationalist party ever, they always say people who vote for it are 'uneducated' aka dumb

another recent example is brexit

I remember when I was still blue-pilled and moved to my current university for grad school. It didn't take long to juxtapose that people were saying it's one of the best (((educated))) cities in the country….yet everyone I was watching day-to-day was dumb as bricks. Three years ago, it suddenly started to make a lot more sense why everyone in this college town is retarded.

"We don't need no ((education))"

We don't need no ((thought-control))"

But saying white people are dumb, it's a pretty heavy statement. Even the white people that hasn't gone to college or university is pretty damn smart, they just went and contributed to society instead, working all kinds of jobs.

Wanna know who the dumb people are? They are all on Hillary's side, the black people, the spics, the shitskins etc.

Is David Brooks saying he hates third-worlders and think they shouldn't be allowed to vote? Because they are pretty damn dumb and un-educated.

Implying this is how it works, holy fuck.

I know some people want to blame the jews for everything but at least get it right when it comes to the influence.

It's just a humorous pic, stop being such a fag.

>>>/oven/
You normalfags are incredibly obvious and will lose the information war thanks to your lack of understanding in relation to the power of applied memetics.