The Post-Left Conspiracy and the Coming Global Milk Shop

The time has come for me to reveal the master plan. You've all been, in your own way, useful pawns for the post-left conspiracy, but there's no longer any room for your brand of leftism. It's time to take the Calcium Pill.

Max Stirner embodied the egoist ideal by creating his own small milk shop business, as milk shops are the ultimate expression of the Unique One's self-interest. One at once appropriates capital from the bourgeois, makes their body strong by drinking milk for strong bones and calcium, and makes their mind sharp through pasteurization and the self-empowering environment of milking cows in the country. This is the first step of our plan: We will create a vast network of insurgent milk shop co-ops, secretly providing mutual aid to each other in the form of milk and capital.

Our nihilism reveals to us the truth of negative dialectics, that life cannot live and that we cannot ever hope to live as authentic individuals under capitalism. Thus we will liberate our own skeletons, with bones harder than steel, and forcibly free all other skeletons from the tyranny of the flesh. This is the second step of our plan: The idea of the death of Spirit will be actualized.

With the liberation of all skeletons and skeleton-identified people, our bones fortified by worker-owned milk, we will be an unstoppable force. Capitalism will be crushed swiftly, and we will begin the third phase of turning the world into a global milk shop gulag. All meatbags will be hunted down and removed from their skeletons, and every square inch of Earth will be terraformed into grass plains. The oceans and rivers will run white with milk, and cows will roam freely in the hundreds of thousands on pastures that go on endlessly. This is the third step of our plan: The Earth will become a Dyson Sphere that produces milk to fund the skeleton communist space project.

Our final step is the colonization of space. We will relentlessly repeat this process, invading other species and liberating our ayylmao skeleton comrades from their bourgeois flesh, and raising them up to the level of a tier-three civilization until the universe is a federation of egoist nihilist communist milk shop spheres.

This will be our final step: The whole universe will become a single communist skeleton hivemind, its veins running with milk, its cells cows, its tissue grassy plains. Instrumentality will be achieved; individualism and collectivism will be indistinguishable, and all will ascend to the Uberskelett.

Other urls found in this thread:

qchat.rizon.net')
pastebin.com/uMuNwb3R
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

from selenium import webdriver
from selenium.webdriver.common.proxy import *
from selenium.common.exceptions import *
from selenium.webdriver.common.by import By
from selenium.webdriver.support.ui import WebDriverWait # available since 2.4.0
from selenium.webdriver.support import expected_conditions as EC

TOR_PROXY_IP="107.191.61.167"
TOR_PROXY_PORT=81
TOR_PROXY_IP2="176.9.134.141"
TOR_PROXY_PORT2=3128

profile=webdriver.FirefoxProfile()

#profile.add_extension("noscript_security_suite-2.6.8.12-fn+sm+fx.xpi")

profile.set_preference('noscript.firstRunRedirection', False)

profile.set_preference("network.proxy.type", 1);
profile.set_preference("network.proxy.http", TOR_PROXY_IP);
profile.set_preference("network.proxy.http_port", TOR_PROXY_PORT);
profile.set_preference("network.proxy.ssl", TOR_PROXY_IP2);
profile.set_preference("network.proxy.ssl_port", TOR_PROXY_PORT2);

# Lie about which browser we are

#profile.set_preference("general.useragent.override","Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0")
#profile.set_preference("general.useragent.override","Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0")
#profile.set_preference("general.useragent.override","Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0")

profile.set_preference("general.useragent.override","Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i586; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0")

spammer=webdriver.Firefox(profile)
spammer.get('qchat.rizon.net')

lel, Dont forget crashing the economy with milk overproduction.

Have we started the Pasteurization?

Yes, the cream rises!

[Rattles determinedly]

Yes.

the fuck is this

An earlier version of this: pastebin.com/uMuNwb3R

I saw this movie already.

It's a classic, you should see it again with me

What are you planning on doing with the lactose intolerant?

and the fuck is that

i am fully on board for skeleton milk shop communism

Can't you read the code?

Friendly reminder n1x is cancer.

The great thing is this is the best movement for world hunger, because all hungry skeletons are welcome, and afterwards there will no hunger, only thirst for the milk that stretches from here to the stars.

Thanks for the bump fam

Kierkegaard already revealed the truth of negative dialectics. Subjectivity is truth, a life without reflection yadda yadda.

You're 200 years too late.

This is a good plan.

The Holla Forums IRC spies strike again! I've been caught!

supremacist art

Time to go to sleep I guess, n1x sucks at shitposting.

This is now a cat thread.

Cats are the best egoists. I'm okay with this.

WHOAAAAA

(checked)

C H E C K E D

It's the botnet.

Is that photoshop or did someone legit painted their cat like a skeleton?

And who would do something this gay?

It's a real cat breed m8

thx fags

Im mildly lactose intolerant, I will fight you until my last breath

Well I'm intolerant of lactose intolerance.

sinner

FUCKING COMMIE REVISIONIST WORD FILTERS

OUR BONES ARE FORTIFIED WITH THE POWER OF MILK SHOP COMMUNISM

thread theme tbh

Daily Reminder.