Liberals Turn On Nate Cuck. NOW HE"S LOSING IT ON TWITTER

huffingtonpost.com/entry/nate-silver-election-forecast_us_581e1c33e4b0d9ce6fbc6f7f?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/nFOZ7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CTR IS USING THESE BULLSHIT THREADS ABOUT CELEBS AND RETARDS NOT RELEVANT TO ANYTHING TO SLIDE IMPORTANT TOPICS

Sage. Fuck you OP.

I fully expect our friend Nate to jump off a building after Trump wins.

Mad I got your first post huh faggot?

sage

I almost feel bad for this ruxin faced faggot.

I really liked your buzzfeed title btw. Sure looks like he is "losing it". Sage x2. Try a Jennifer Lawrence hates Trump topic next, maybe that one will work.

it's nate aluminum, you antisemite

Oosh checking those numbers

Priceless

I love it when The Left eats their own.

Basically this is what's going on if you read between the lines:
Kikes once again fighting over strategy like they have fore the past 100 years.

Nope. He's just going to go to the roof, look up, then ask if it has a ceiling.

sage

He just does analysis anyway so why are people mad

There's another angle here too. Nate Silver is trying to save his reputation, and the only way he can do that is if he lies less the closer to the election we get. Propping up Hillary massively a few months before the election is fine, but if he's way off on election day, his reputation will be in tatters. So he naturally wants to make his predictions at least slightly more accurate right now.

Of course jews who aren't Nate don't care about Nate's reputation, so they want him to sacrifice himself for the cause and massively skew in favor of Hillary, mere days before the election.

How does desperation feel?

bump

It doesn't help that he was dead wrong about the Cubs, so he's already taken damage.

If a cuck like Nate Silver can start ingesting redpills, then there may be hope after all. btw- is this guy confirmed member of the (((tribe)))? If so, this is probably just some controlled opposition kikery going on.

You are cancer tbh.

This is the most probable answer.

This is why post-lost liberal insanity exists.

Trump winning is a very real possibility since day one, yet these idiots told themselves and each other for 16 months by now that there was no way it would ever happen.

Nate Nitrogen
A common and pervasive yet ultimately inert gas
It's everywhere but it doesn't mean anything

I'm glad to see Silver getting turned on for wanting to use evidence over feels, but this really belongs in the salt thread.

because he's talking about unskewing the polls they spent all this time and effort skewing in hillary's favor

it also reeks of piss.

testing if that actually works

SILVER IS AN INSIGNIFICANT KIKE, AND ANY DRAMA RELATING TO HIM DOES NOT WARRANT ITS OWN THREAD AT THIS TIME

THE ONLY THREAD THAT REALLY MATTERS

4th place and below is often called "potato medal" here. So I prefer Nate Potato.

Nate Radioactive Waste. Far worse than worthless, you have to pay dearly to get rid of it!

Nah, single or double asterisks are often used for emphasis in plaintext. If he went here, he'd get a nose attack and die.

I know that schadenfreude, bro.

also testing plz no bully

(checked)
We don't want Nate Silver on our side though!

Can't you still make some sort of weapon out of Nuclear Waste? Thereby making it somewhat useful?

If you haven't done research yourself and haven't done the math needed to make numbers actually make sense and relevant in a practical way then you can't fully appreciate how funny this thing is.

I want cuckchan to drink bleach

or thought he was on plebbit and trying to bold

How can Holla Forums weaponize Nate? Maybe poison a well by throwing him down it.

sage bomb it baby cuck

This.

sage

sage

What the fuck did whedon say to rile up the femicommies that bad?

I don’t understand, though. Are they going to steal the election or aren’t they? What good does it do him to shift toward Trump unless their real polls show a >5% Trump lead (5% is statistically the most that any vote can be stolen by without being found out a statistically significant percent of the time)?

lel we've got a blue-on-blue over here.

So I read Nates book. Its a steaming pile of shit, but he does make some points about statistics and if you can get the book for free go ahead and pick it up.
He is probably starting to tell closer to the truth now, as see:
He has a VERY good reputation with very reputable analytics and statistics on people and how they behave. He has to come to terms with the outcome because outcomes are his money.

Newfag detected

He made a movie. Feminists decided they didn't like Whedon's portrayal of Black Widow in Avengers 2 and took after him in a furious frenzy that hasn't been matched elsewhere. The biggest irony is that he is as big of a betacuck feminist as they are but that side of him that's still a nerd - a pathetic nerd at that - was too intact to give them the Black Widow they wanted. There's a twitter storify of it somewhere and I forgot the link but you can still find articles of hollywood outlets reporting that he closed his twitter and completely went offline which lasted several months.

I can't remember the exact quote but it was something so fucking mild and inoffensive and yet they still shat a collective brick over it.

I honestly can't wait until a SHTF scenario because these people will be the first to perish.

NECK YOURSELF OP

archive.fo/nFOZ7

It was summarised in this handy comic

This is how scared they are right now. So what happens when Trump wins?

can we get rid of these grief posters? the forum is literally unslidable with all the threads allowed at once and important threads getting pinned

Rigging is a process, not a singular thing that you either do or don't do. You can rig and still lose, because your rigging was insufficient.

That's the scenario they're looking at right now. They have every intention of doing all the shady shit they know, but are still worried it won't be enough.

Going 007 like David Seaman confirmed

I hope he throws himself into a fucking oven.

I'm not a newfag but I always use the [spoiler] thing.

I think this jew is getting fed up with how fucking retarded his pet goyim are.

I want Trump to him so bad.

Being surrounded cucked low-T urbanite colleagues and having a Jewish professor, i have a front row seat of the salt pouring in.

NEWFAG DETECTED

Fuck off to >>>/test/ you cock sucking newfags.

I've seen them joking about Tarnished Nate's figures for a couple weeks. "Wow, 538 has Trump up to 18% after the latest Clinton news." I just kek internally and let them keep thinking everything's ok.

This kike is trying to mush Trump

Kikes always play both sides and will join the winning team when it's convenient for them

This means Trump truly is winning, but this was already obvious when they have to weight polls D+8 to D+30 to give Clinton the lead

That is a qt trumpette. Also Trump's face is great.

All the groundwork that went in to establishing him as some kind of nonpartisan authority on these matters is going up in smoke and he knows it, and there is no tomorrow after election day when you've been dead wrong at every juncture of the race.

will be something people chuckle at in a few weeks, wondering why they ever looked at his "work" to begin with.

His reputation is already in shreds after this election. He's been consistently wrong about nearly everything even Baseball.

She's streaking.

Underrated post.

Trips make right

wow he's so mad he can't tell the difference between over and under.

This, if they were at all confident in their ability to steal the election they wouldn't be freaking out this much about Trump. Plus the stock market went down significantly recently, which means wall street insiders are positioning themselves and their capital for a Trump win.

Underrated post

underrated post

Frankly, I don't ever expect even the best statistics guy to be right 100% of the time. No one should. But when money is on the line (Like Hillary's billions) they get mad when something goes wrong or they are told they are wrong. Unsurprising.
His work is interesting to look at in terms of changing your perspective on things. I think he probably has guessed he was wrong for a long time but didn't WANT to be wrong. One thing I have fears about, yes, even here, is seeing what you want to see rather than seeing the truth, all real memetics aside. We need to view reality for what it is, and liberal's disease rises from refusing to see reality for what it is. Nate's book sort of touches on this subject, especially when he delves into best statistical parts of peoples lives as a baseball player, outliers aside.

Can't argue with those repeating digits

I assume he has no motive to slant baseball predictions. The only rational explanation is direct interference from KEK.

Hi, Kek.

Silver only got lucky with two elections, but what's funny is his whole methodology since 2008 was "take a bunch of polls, attempt to unskew them by correcting for demographics" and doing that this year blows the whole thing. he's attempting damage control now but it's far too late.

PRAISE KEK

Hm… looks like nate is stressed out and scared that now the rothchilds will BTFO him for not skewing enough toward shillary.

This is hilarious.
Poor Nate, I have to admit, he's never really done anything to anger me. He's just doing his job.

I think its kind of neat he won't +6 clinton for no reason other than manipulating people.

Some are seeing the writing on the wall but they absolutely won't admit it I think. Trump is going to win.

Anyone who cares about their career for the next 8 years is positioning themselves so the Trump loving public doesn't trample their asses for trying to fuck with them.

I want to believe that Nate is just an idiot who didn't know how to adjust his models correctly, but I need to not make excuses for people.
He'll still have to go in the chamber

He is a Jew, furthermore he is merely trying to save his skin. He isn't being redpilled in the slightest. 538 deserves to burn to the ground.

When Joss wrote Avengers 2, there was some bit of dialogue that got over edited, so it sounded like Black Widow was calling herself a monster because she couldn't have kids. Tumblr flipped their shit and wrote Whedon off for it and then took offense to some other shit in the movie to make themselves sound more justified in their kvetching.

checkidy checked
PRAISE KEK

checking and praising
america is getting made great

Kek.

He has a very good reputation after living in a liberal bubble and predicting "nigger vs cuck: nigger wins" twice. The moment shit goes down, his ~statistics~ opinion fails spectacularly.

This is the smartest post I've read on this board in weeks. Thanks for cutting through the bullshit. user.

Trump girls are best girls

This thread has been blessed.

Praise kek.

SHADILAY

He's been blatantly (((adjusting))) poll results to benefit Shillary, even when they've already been skewed for her.