THE CONTINGENCY PLAN

THE CONTINGENCY PLAN

Gentlemen, it's been a pleasure shitposting with you all, but if the worst happens and Hillary Clinton steals the election, there's only one thing left to do: Dismantle the economy of the United States.

No more paying taxes. If you work a conventional job, take every possible deduction from your W2 and then forget to file. Let them come after you. They can't come after everybody.

Stop buying things, if you haven't already. No more money to Hollywood, ever. No more money to Steam; pirate that shit. No more watching advertising of any kind; if you haven't installed Adblock already you shouldn't even be posting here. Eat locally grown foods; they're better for you, anyway. Cancel any expensive purchase you were going to make.

Put nothing, whatsoever, into the economy. Laugh at and mock anyone who does. Force the GDP downwards in any way you can. Offer no help of any kind to any kike or nonwhite; if there's exceptions you already know them.

Get on public assistance the way the illegals do. Apply for every social program you can. Pretend to be of another race if you have to.

I don't need to tell anyone to commit acts of sabotage and murder.

Let it all decay, rot, and burn.

Other urls found in this thread:

jfklibrary.org/Research/Research-Aids/JFK-Speeches/American-Newspaper-Publishers-Association_19610427.aspx
dxzone.com/catalog/Manufacturers/Digital_and_Packet_Radio/TNC/
libertarian--princess.tumblr.com/post/152747392621/libertarianprincess-libertarianprincess
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose_Mary_Woods
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nixon_White_House_tapes#The_18.C2.BD_minute_gap
youtube.com/watch?v=s9_wMKyCJ9Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That won't stop them from printing more money. It's faster to burn it all down.

I've been saying this for years and you all laughed at me. I already have plans to move innawoods if shit goes down, which it will after Hillary is elected.

Fuck the Innawoods right away meme.

1. Don't go to ANY movies

2. Don't goto Chain resturaunts

3. Don go to any establishments run by THEM

4. Don't goto mainstream news or jew run click bait news

5. Become militant and move to OUR areas in FREE STATES

6. ARM UP

7. REPRODUCE

How retarded are you?

Or just, you know, participate in the ensuring riots and shoot back at the zogbots that will inevitably attempt to beat you into submission. I doubt Trump will do anything less than openly calling for the people to take to the streets.

At least that's how I see it going down anyway.

Nice projection, degenerate.

Reported for obvious kike shill.

Hi Chaim. Your people are going to be exposed and eradicated.

this tbqh

i've been studying how to make IEDs and shaped charges myself

4 day work weeks max. Non-Whites out.
Jews- eradicate them.
More roller coaster theme parks
Pure transparency in Government.
Full revelations/Judgement
Police honor restored
Anyone who so as touches the Amish are to be eradicated.

Non-GMO Mini farming.
AJAX
Small businesses
Break up the multi-mega corporations on the premise of Monopoly
Teach trades but keep time for core families
Eliminate Hollywood(Watercaust I)
Blacks to Africa. Boers settle Texas and the west after Texas is nuked for their hand in 9/11

Israel- fuck their lobbyists up, cattle car Israeli spies.
No Dual citizenship
Eliminate sanctuary cities.
Civil works projects, no rushing them, only the finest materials and engineering possible.
Eliminate Steel, make t304-409 etc MANDITORY for all class spec projects subject to corrosion
Eliminate welfare.
Enforce-pro life values
Rehab "gay" individuals
Gas the ones who created pedowood
Strip womens voting rights

Manditory
All Marine inboard, outboard and diesel craft must run Catalytic zero emissions exhaust.

Make the Marine industry the focus point for the transition to the alternative energy.

Eliminate Kosher and Halal TAX
Instate a 20 year Christian TAX on all Remaining Jews and Oil kikes.

Tax the Churches
Break up the secret societies
Make the Boy scouts great again.

Don't use the inflationary dollar.

CUCKCHAN THREAD
The election is 3 days away. Make a thread then.

FOREWARNED IS FOREARMED
Don't be a kike. Be prepared.

How much can you prepare in 3 days? You're either prepared by now, or you're not.

Kikes like you always attack European peoples. You have to hurl juvenile insults constantly.
Well Son. You aren't hurting my feelings..because I'm all out of them.
I could drop metal to the back of your head and not blink an eye. Your kind will be gased.

What can we (EUfags) do for help?

This may fall on deaf ears here, but #7 is CRITICAL. We *must* maintain a high birth rate. Western, Japanese, and other advanced cultures are being out-bred by poorer, chronically less advanced cultures. We must not allow humanity's IQ distribution to slide towards zero. If we do not act fast, we run the serious risk of falling into an intelligence and resource dip we will never recover from.

This is the most retarded shit I've seen here in awhile, and that's really saying something.
How many American Holla Forumslacks are there? Let's be generous and say 3000.
You think 3000 people waging economic warfare will do shit? Christ you're fucking stupid. Kill yourself OP

Right, because nothing we do ever moves beyond the board :)

Haha, can you imagine if only 50,000 white men went IED and guerrilla in the USA?

They're fucked. The whole country is fucked.

Arm yourself in any way possible. Gather among others who see the writing on the wall. Procreate and teach your children the lies of the jew so they may carry on the cause of whites. Survive and live to see a better future.

fuck that,I'm going to do things that would have you all say
if I actually posted about them, and you should too.
there's going to be a bloodbath on capitol hill, and trump is going to be leading it with all those admirals and generals, mark my words.

Kill yourself faggot. You are as stupid as a rock covered in nigger shit.

Fuck off, already rogue and stowed.

Which is why those on Holla Forums should have already downloaded the Do/k/ument…

because reasons.

Given the power Holla Forums has, I wonder why we haven't moved on to market manipulation yet.

Maybe something to work on after the election. If Hillary wins, we find a way to collapse the market.

Im already not paying taxes.
i only buy gas from
shell
citgo
sunoco
sinclair
as they are the ONLY
non gulf oil co
(Shell has some but very little)

I rage inside everyday.

This shitty cell phone was traded from a hooker for a place to stay. Nothing is in my name

I use an amex blue bird card when i have to and keep my money on it. It also it not registered to me.

Idk whatelse to do

How do you cash checks?

Ok. Let's say there are 100,000. Still wouldn't do shit faggot. You come up with retarded passive aggressive strategies because you don't have the courage to really fight for your children's future. You're a disgrace to your ancestors.

THIS
Non-compliance, just the word, sends a shiver down the kike's spine. The h'white man has awoken from his 60 year slumber and GOD DAMMIT he's pissed!

heh

Gonna need more than that tbh

The way I see it is for shit to go kinetic takes time. There are people who will be ready right away and if the right people pull off the right event then everyone must be ready to fucking take their lead. But even then fighting is only part of it. Sabotage is the biggest part of an insurgency.

Of course sabotage means targetting infrastructure but it doesnt always have to translate into destruction. Hell a massive work slowdown would be effective as hell. Couple that with some anons cooking up some fake insurgency intel for the government to find so they are wasting resources chasing false leads etc etc

Theres a lot of shit that can be done. Basically take your trolling to irl and play it like a deadly game.

There must be easy ways to block traffic in an area. Like throwing some sort of spikes down on an interstate highway. An oil spill or something.

Things teenagers would do for fun.

There's still time enough to get together some supplies.

Goodness Op, I hope you are joking and nobody actually considers committing ACTS OF ECONOMIC SABOTAGE.

Why, imagine all the sneaky ways these evil terrorists could slow the economy with almost zero risk to themselves?

For example, what if someone glued or jammed down all the street crossing buttons so that they stopped traffic continuously for no reason? What if someone did this to every crossing in an entire city? Could drop the economic activity in that city by 5% easily until it was finally noticed and fixed at great expense.

Really makes you think just how vulnerable the economy is… I hope nobody here does anything that might hurt it!

I will never trust any political party.
This election showed how mindbendingly horrible things are; truly we are decades late.
the globalists won.
europe is disarmed.
they have brainwashed us agaisnt national pride.
this was all planned.
they are using islam as a pawn to leverage change - which will eventually end with a hypercaliphate global elite and the eventual distruction of all culture, in the far future - tribal neomudslimes descendants of rape babies, who wander the ruins of ancient cities, being unaware of what these crumbling towers were.
oh the elite will live well for a time, but this weight of their plan will like the desert overtake even them. Still they will hang on as neo sheiks in golden palaces, but not forever.

Newspapers do this shit all the time so they can get the story out faster. This isn't conclusive.

I'm pretty sure traffic lights are on a timer, and the buttons don't actually do anything

It depends on how modern they are and also the size of the city. In smaller cities they only activate when pressed. Big cities/busy streets use timers.

Fuck him, he's a LARPer who wouldn't do shit in any scenario. The biggest talkers are usually the most hopeless of faggots.

i was actually going to make an amendment with that. There are plenty of red pilled truckers. If they just started abandoning their rigs and lighting them on fire on an major interstate would fuck shit up bad.

Another thing that would be a huge pain in the ass is if people bought old backpacks/duffel bags from a thrift store, load them up with random wires and have wires hanging out of them, drop them randomly around town and then soaked them in bleach to remove any forensic evidence.. etc.. each one would have to be responded to by a bomb squad and after a while the zogbots would start getting complacent and hating their jobs lowering morale etc etc…

You are 100% on point with "things teenagers would do"

When I was a teenager we did shit that would absolutely count as terrorism and we did it for shits and giggles. It was insanely easy to pull off and get away with too. Be as fucking abnoxious of an edgelord as you possibly can.

Don't take deductions user. You just opt out of any withholding then you never file.

But otherwise you are correct. And you should call your congressnormies and let them know this is what is going to happen if they steal the election.

NEETs are already a huge problem for the economy. Economists consider 4-5% unemployment to basically be full employment, because there's always going to be people between jobs, laid off, moving up, seasonal, etc. Yet fed has kept interest rates at zero for like 2 years of full employment because, in the Fed's own words, it has to get all the NEETs that gave up looking for work back in the system. There's already millions of us and there will be millions more if Hillary steals the election, that's our promise and the powers that be can't succeed when the most productive, most intelligent, most civilized members of society are all on general strike.

We won't fight any wars.

We won't pay taxes.

We won't pay back any loans.

We'll get so many gibs tho.

We'll enjoy life educating and entertaining ourselves with all the free stuff online.

The libtards already hate us and want us to go extinct, so we'll just go Galt and have fun while we wait for them to beg us to come back.

Look at what we've done to Obamacare. That shithole of a bill is failing miserably just because we refuse to sign up for it. It cannot succeed without young healthy workers paying high premiums to cover the medical expenses of old sick layabouts. We may have won the election for Trump just by fucking up Obamacare through our nonparticipation.

Hillary's whole thing is about building consensus. We won't let her. We'll attack her from the right and the left and won't let her sublimate anything.

This.
Here are things I definitely, definitely, definitely, DO NOT advocate:

I DO NOT advocate using thermite to destroy power infrastructure.
I DO NOT advocate traveling to secluded rural areas to destroy major highways, making them impassable for semi trucks to deliver goods.
I DO NOT advocate quick in-and-out firebomb raids on government infrastructure

kek

You know what really horrifies me?
That some sickos with nothing but google maps, a car, and some wire ropes could potentially shut down the power grid nation wide for days.
Horrible

Same tbh. We don't need any more McVeighs causing a ruckus with easily accessible fertilizer goods over 6 month period so as to avoid suspicion, either.

Several hundred thousand times this.

Blood must refresh the tree of liberty, of both the fucks who chose to degrade the world into what it is today, and by those who would fight and die for the possible freedom of their children, and their children's children.

You idiots are the ones LARPing if you don't understand the scale of the Anglo-American banking machine.
But go ahead, keep eating Cheetos and playing video games, just make sure to PIRATE those games! Victory will surely come

Nope, I will just be killing leftists until I am killed. Not playing by their rules anymore.
I don't care anymore, say whatever you want.

So you are saying one person with a wrench could potentially cause millions of dollars of damage to the economy in a single day? Scary!

It's disgusting. We need to make sure this never happens.

The complexity and scale of the system doesn't matter when it still relies on compliance by an incredible majority (99%). Keep trying to discourage non-compliance faggot, but eventually it will cascade when people realize that their neighbors aren't going to jail for avoiding their federal taxes.

You should buy them up, they'll be collectors items someday because they're all about to be pulped!

DEFEATIST CUCKS PLEASE GO

Cool story, bro. Just two question:

* How will you pay for house? (And house costs like water and light).

* How the fuck will you eat? (inb4 "growing vegetables", you will need a big fucking vegetable farm to sustain a family)

kek

let me tell ya

everywhere in the country has gas pipelines. every interstate or major highway has pipelines crossing them. Lets take natural gas pipelines for this instance since i know the regulations: They have to cross a highway by going down 100 feet and then coming back up. When they come back up because of the now much weaker pressure there is a transmission station… usually 1/4-1 mile away from the highway. a real sicko could find one of these realitively easily and fucking kaboom. damn that would be a big fucking cleanup and repair job.. not to mention the outages.. would be horrible if it happened during winter!

and hell.. Every town has a couple of those big electricity transmission stations. Ya know the ones with the big grey metal boxes and shit… damn if someone randomly threw metal all over the place and then started shooting it with shotgun slugs.. the whole thing would blow up once the metal everywhere started arcing. Fuck man! :^)

Oh wow. This whole thread is gold.
Welcome aboard comrades.

even if it doesnt take down the banks..

the kikes are playing a dangerous game with a fairly large population that has been disenfranchised for as long as they remember.

Either Trump wins or shit gets interesting.

Not who you were talking to but what I've done is…

-buy large old home in cheap area, close to a university.
-rent out 3 bedrooms + garage to local students who now pay my mortgage for me.
-grow own food in large backyard (currently growing about 1/4th of all food I consume but looking to increase to 1/2 next year).

Might not work for everyone but it's working great for me so far. Of course I'm still working full time but if all goes to plan I won't be working at all in a few years.

Only a small percentage of any population will commit to illegal political action. Therefore this vanguard has to cause the most damage it can with available resources. Pirating your video games is not going to do shit, believe me.
Assuredly, a small group of lolbergs will prolly try this noncompliance shit, and ZOG will crack down on them with extreme brutality which will discourage the masses of sheep from trying to emulate.

Idiot, millions of people come here, not everyone is a regular poster.

that's your contingency plan?
kek

not only that but the 3000 uid's number is a seriously rounded down metric. The way the uids are counted are by ip range. So there are 3000 ip ranges that come here regularly. I dont have a screencap but there was a thread were anons worked out a fairly reasonable estimate of 200k coming to 8/pol/ alone

Reminds me of those cucks who kept posting about how "the establishment doesn't give a shit about Holla Forums".

And yet the establishment's presidential candidate has now given a speech about the alt-right as if it is a major threat.

When will these shills learn…

Welcome to the information age. If you haven't noticed, our enemies control a ridiculously massive and pervasive information dissemination system which can easily misdirect any 'dissent' wherever they wish to direct it.

THE MASSES WILL NEVER WAKE UP. THATS WHY THEY ARE THE MASSES

Heavens, you're right!
I pray that no one thinks to use a small caliber rifle to put holes in the casings of transformers at substations to let the oil leak out & make the coils overheat & burn out.
THAT is something YOU MUST not DO!
It's so very illegal, I recommend that nobody DO IT!

Let's get this going.

BACK TO PLEBBIT/BREITBART/TRS/ CUCKCHAN WITH YOU FAGGOT

Transfer checks to bank, transfer this cash to coinbase, use localbitcoins.com or bitwa.la account for instant USD -> BTC, buy XMR at any exchange such as poloniex.com or bittrex.com, transfer to XMR, use highest level of anonymity. All traces of your transaction from that point on are completely anonymous and you can now avoid federal taxes. Now transfer a bit back to a BTC account, transfer to bitwala and pay your bills with your fully functional BTC Visa. Avoid all state and federal taxes by shopping second-hand and attempt at stalling any property tax payments through drafting letters to your local housing agency and or tax board. Probably can get 6 months out of it.

You're a fucking imbecile if you don't understand how to buy fresh produce or organic goods with cash at a farmer's market.

You idiot. That was only the plan if the September happening happened.

Everything changed after it didn't.

knock it off with your concern cuckery. Enough people are awake now. Of course it is not possible to wake everyone up but the amount of people we always dreamed of waking up are now awake. Fuck I keep a goybook to keep tabs on the normies and a solid 30% of them are posting Holla Forums tier shit all day every day. They've tasted the red pill and we all know once you taste it theres no going back.

Brah…

Keep in mind Team Hillary gets wet boners when whites commit violence. They get to play their whole deck of 'we're fighting evil'.

bullshit
bullshit
howd you pull that off?
oh yea?

fug off shill not even trying

Reminder that once Hillary takes over and everything goes to hell, we have to hold the celebrities who triumphed her campaign responsible. They go along with the corrupt media, lobbyist, pedos, satanists. Everyone

Been doing that for years already.

I'm 25 and didn't pay taxes since never. The only genuine thing I have is self made spices.

Porn is free nigger.

That is a cool infograph. Do you have anything similar?

(I don't want to slide the thread, so I want to dedicate this line to remember that HC was declared a liar by Watergate investigators).

The magazines or…?

rofl, you're going to advance white nationalist interests under a Hillary admin. that will do everything it can to suppress you and your message and to send white boys off to kill other white boys in Russia? That will increase 'refugees' 550%?

Stay at home, cuck

You answered the question right there, buddy. Let me spell it out for you: use your gun to convince a nice looking lady to come to your shak, where you will tie her up and produce 5 babies.

She will understand.

let em you fucking cuck.

If trump doesnt win and we do nothing then our children have no future.

I know im not the only user with children and the notion of me laying on my death bed at 80 having to look my kids in the eye and beg their forgiveness for not having protected their future makes me nauseous.

You missed the part about the gibs.

Damn, I sure do wonder how all the niggers and spics have nice places to live and eat steak every day without ever working a day in their lives. It is called you qualify and apply for dem programs.

Sure, but at a certain point, you can no longer play within the rules, you've got to flip the table over or die trying. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure, there is precedence for it somewhere…

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government…"

Well eh… learn how to give birth and take care of the kids i guess

Plebeian.

SURELY NOT

Kek's ITT and confirms non-compliance is the way (if uprising fails).

Lads, buy this book it will prepair many of you for the future.

ye, I have tons of these charts but not much time atm to drop em. Here, have some.

Our ancestors risked everything on the hope of creating a country of freedom and peace for their people. They fought and died to create a world where we wouldn't have to be subject to tyrants and fear for our future. I'll be damned if I sit by and let that die.

user, not gonna happen. I am probably among the most heavily armed european and i only got about 5 low power hunting rifles, 1 revolver (illegal), 1 shotgun (illegal).

Europeans are fucked user. We have no legal ruote to decent weaponry.

Do not let (((them))) take your second amendment if it takes every last one of your lives amerifam user.

It amazes me how few americans know about JFK's speech about secret societies threatening our freedom

its like you arent a man

In the context of the speech, he actually says that people will think of secret societies because of how he sets up the government. He then says to not let the people entertain conspiracy theories about it. Literally the opposite, iirc.

The official narrative spin on these speeches is that he was referring to the threat of communism in that speech (Which is ridiculous because this threat was already well known at the time and not a secret).

What a waste of trips.

Stop projecting too, you misinterpreted my post completely.

What is wrong with you?!
Hillary just cares
and you want to use mylar baloons on high powerlines or use that shit that looks like a milkshake but expands like dough with a psi of over 18,000 i mean my god a totally silent destroyer of anything?! Just stop that stuff is not a explosive and costs $50-400 depending and works underwater!!!

"It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions–by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match."

jfklibrary.org/Research/Research-Aids/JFK-Speeches/American-Newspaper-Publishers-Association_19610427.aspx

LISTEN TO ME

If you want to bring down the jews who stole our election, you have to start a run on the bank.

Taxes take too long to become a problem for the government, you won't stop buying their shit, civil disobedience never solved shit, but you can murder their fractional reserve ponzi scheme.

Bretty gud idea actually, we would need 100000s with money in the bank to make it work though.

i want to leave because i dont want to contribute to this attack on western civilization, but would staying here and intentionally undermining the economy help in the case of hillary stealing the election?

tell me what to do

Sam, as much as I want your book, I can't afford it.

Go on welfare
Spend all the dough in Mexico

Fight to free Mexico from the grip of its oligarchs.

Reminder that there are plenty of resources for agorism on libertarian websites. Cryptoanarchy is becoming a reality and you can buy and sell pretty much any object or service online under the table. Not that you should. Be a good #HillMissile and pay your taxes.

You especially shouldn't sabotage America's vulnerable infrastructure, costing the government billions in repair costs for an already dilapidating system. The electric and communication grids are especially vulnerable to traitors - who should be strung up by their toes for challenging Queen Hillary - since they are unprotected and vulnerable but critical for continued functioning of society. Only a dirty misogynist traitor would think backwards from how the average person lives their life or does business to find soft targets in the infrastructure. They probably sit in a dingy basement and try to find the union of "really expensive," "vulnerable to attack," and "critical for continued functioning of the country."

Damn.You beat me.

Take every dime you have in the banking system out.

You should never have any more in the bank than you need to pay bills silly.

I would, but they look at me funny when i try to buy guns and ammo with cash

I am actually interested in this since my country has crazy taxes and they are gonna get even worse. Any more info user?

You should go back. t: europoor that propably never will be able to become American.

Everyone just go on welfare.

Even you guys with jobs…cheat, go on welfare.

One popular method is:

Evade gas taxes

Nice try. Every gun store I've been into doesn't blink an eye. The vast majority of them know many reasons why cash is advantageous. I've dropped more than you earn in a month and they don't bat an eye. Here. have a shekel for the attempt.

a bunch of Africans reading trump wins magazines while wearing Panther Super Bowl Champ T shirts.

it's $35 you faggot

tl;dr
fee.org/articles/fifty-ways-to-leave-leviathan
fee.org/articles/50-more-ways-to-leave-leviathan/

Shill. Yes, I'm a shill. I'm being paid exorbitant amounts of money by the military-mortgage complex to keep people from building shacks in the woods.

The fact is Holla Forums punches way above our weight.

$45 with shipping. Guess how much money I have.

Jesus you're a fucking retarded kike. The shillbook you use is at least outdated by 6 years.

You should have slowly prepared over the last 4 years. Someone rushing to get a lot of supplies, ammo and guns is sure gonna pop on some watchlist, unless you have the time to buy at a whole of of different places in cash.

That's the absolute minimum number of active posters on 8/pol/, kike.

Buy visa gift cards with cash.
Use visa gift cards to buy ammo.

Wrong. Closer to 3 million at any given moment. Then consider the amount of influence 8/pol/ can exert over 4/pol/ and you can add an additional 9 million. Many more lurk than post. Then you have the knock-on effect of that 12 million redpilling friends and family, and even total strangers via twatter, kikebook, plebbit, etc.

How hard do you really think it would be to convince people to take any and all available gibs? Bernout Sanders had millions of retarded SJW's clamoring for it. In the event of a Shillary "win", they're primed for inadvertantly helping Holla Forums achieve an objective of complete financial collapse in retribution. It's what the policies they wanted would have resulted in anyway.

Be happy you even have the option. California may not after the 8th thanks to Prop 63. If they give you a look, say you're worried the law or something similar could come to your state.

You trigger a FBI and IRS red flag for depositing and/or withdrawing more than $10 000 in a day IIRC. All those fucking regulations to fight crime are biting the average person in the ass, hard.

This could be done. Just co-ordinate anons with accounts at a particular institution to all turn up to a particular branch on the same day and withdraw the entire amount in cash.

Eg. all NY anons with BoA accounts turn up at the same branch of BoA in NYC and cause it to run out of cash. Hilarity and media coverage ensues.

Forgot to mention… Redeposit the cash at another institution and repeat.

Before this election, there was still some sentiment in everyone's mind that the US government was legitimate.
This illusion has been shattered.
If Trump, the anti-establishment candidate, doesn't win, half the country will be against the new government. Granted, that may happen if Trump gets elected, but the difference between Trump supporters and Hillary supporters is that they don't support Trump; We don't support the government as it is.
If Hillary gets elected, there will be a lot of people ready to rise up, and it's our job to poke the coals until the fire rises.

I have never paid anything but cash for firearms.

See, most people here are assuming we have to single handedly bring it down. If people are reminded how fragile the system is, by seeing even a few news stories about potential bank runs etc or growing sentiment, then they will start taking their money out and so it grows

redpilling should go into overdrive. If there's ever a time to do it, now is the time.

the question is what forms in the void?

I have been prepping since y2k. Already have a bugout location innawoods.
I'll walk away from my condo here in the city and live out my life away from this mess.

What void? You mean what happens when we cut out the cancer, since the cancer seems to be a good portion of the host?

If someone just wanted to fuck shit up you wouldn't even need nearly that many. One man can shoot some people, escape, and the whole city gets locked down, maybe even the state. Imagine 1000 or even 100 dedicated operators around the country hitting their respective locations at once.

Remember, if they shut off the internet, there is always packet.

dxzone.com/catalog/Manufacturers/Digital_and_Packet_Radio/TNC/

theres only one series of porn id pay for
this really extreme jap bukkake stuff made by milkycat
cant find it anywhere online for free and its primo fap and meme material

If they shut off the internet I won't be wasting any more time with computers.

if they shut off the internet i'm going to spend all my free time making explosives

(checked)
Trump is going to win, but memorize pic related and go /k/ to learn how to make an insurgency in an effective manner.

Sorry wrong pic but it is useful too

Dream the iron dream, user

OP's plan is fucking bullshit.

The only "contingency plan" is the second fucking amendment. If there was ever a time to chimp out for legitimate reasons, this would be it.

Bitch you don't know shit. Even if I were FBI, given how the FBI has been acting recently, they'd be on YOUR side!

Someone tell me why this shouldn't just end like that? Why it isn't as simple as just driving over to D.C. armed?

libertarian--princess.tumblr.com/post/152747392621/libertarianprincess-libertarianprincess

Shitty ass tumblr layout but it is a legit compilation.

WHO
WOULD
HAVE
GUESSED

The deleted emails have a parallel too.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose_Mary_Woods

This shit works really well with boomers, who remember

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nixon_White_House_tapes#The_18.C2.BD_minute_gap

there are still convenience stores that will do it for a percentage mostly liquor stores in my area

honestly, this is a solid plan. we should really think about coordinating FED protests and then having runs on the banks. It'd require a lot of people, but it can be done

idk on the FBI bit. Any alphabet agency isn't high on my "trust" list

Woods was asked to replicate the position she took to cause that accident. Seated at a desk, she reached far back over her left shoulder for a telephone as her foot applied pressure to the pedal controlling the transcription machine. Her posture during the demonstration, dubbed the "Rose Mary Stretch", resulted in many political commentators questioning the validity of the explanation.[8]

i like this

Only thing you'd buy is asian porn. From someone posting on a white nationalist forum. 2+2=22?

Fuck that. The only answer is an organized and violent resistance and an overthrow of the tyrannical and corrupt government. 3000+ withdrawing from society will accomplish nothing. It's time for reform to come, either peacefully or violently, or our democracy is dead forever. We must join the ranks of the resistance. We all must. It is our duty. I for one have a promising future in front of me, but it's not worth living if I'm nothing but a slave. I'd rather live a single day as a lion than a million years as a sheep. Should the revolution come, I will gladly join the ranks. I will not let democracy and liberty go quietly in the night and neither should any of you.

OP here. Pleased to see that this thread has taken off.

I don't want to do any of this. People posting shit about sabotaging power lines scare the crap out of me. I don't want to live in a Third World country.

But if this election falls to Hillary that'll just be it. Either you pretend to support the Queen or there is nothing for you. Immigration will go unchecked as Hillary Merkel doles out the gibs (which is why the best advice is simply to get some yourself). Small business will simply dry up under the weight of the taxes needed to pay for these. Science will grind to a halt under the weight of Lysenkoist social policies; any hope of equal treatment will fall under the thumb of identity politics. We'll be living in an enemy nation that's slowly headed to a combination of Harrison Bergeron and Venezuela. There will be nothing left - no future, no human improvement, no hope. That stuff is against the "progressive" creed.

I wish I were just LARPing. I wish this wasn't really happening. I wish that the un-people wearing the skin of what used to be conventional free-speech liberalism weren't batshit, nation-killingly insane.

I pray to Kek that Trump wins this election, but really? Democracy was a fucking mistake.

We're all dead men if the Queen of Hearts is given the reins of power. Do you think she's going to forget about the Nazi frogs that stuck in her throat?

To get you in the mood and remind you what we are defending.

youtube.com/watch?v=s9_wMKyCJ9Y

JFK never attempted to end the Fed, you morons. The bill in question actually strengthened Fed power.

He was assasinated by Mossad for trying to open up Israel's Nuclear Program in Dimona

That image is so fucking retarded.

That meme about christian dark ages is pretty misleading considering the church was the only institution during that time that preserved writings, diverse, and widespread works too. Most monks sacrificed their lives and went through great painstaking lengths to preserve and make copies of non theological works

I never said the Fed

Don't think anyone here does normie shit like watch (((movies))) and eat at olive garden anyway. That's not a plan, that's what we've been doing anyway.

If the election gets stolen, go to your town hall. Simply refuse to accept Hillary as your next president, and she can't rule.

Government by consent only. If you live in a primarily red state this will be easy. Demand your representatives take action. Everyone will be behind you.

post some infographics then you mongrel

This tbh, she's going to label right-wingers crazy and send us to camps. Wants to integrate kike psychiatry into niggercare.
good thing I'm catching the first boat to nipland after election day regardless of weather she wins or not

No fucking way in hell we have 3 million people on 8pol? Where are you getting these numbers? PS genuinely curious, not a shill

They blocked Ron, they steal presidency from Trump, so then they get real next Hitler that will gas them.

hold money in btc. you technically dont even need a physical copy of anything to have exclusive possession of it.

you were replying to someone who posted an image relating to ending the fed.

Bruh, your mom will suck us all off.

Some good suggestions there.

Might I add Bitcoins?

Why didn't you run for office?

Ask your dad if you can find him.

Nice infographs, appreciate it.

Without the White man, this motherfucker falls apart. Over 50% of US citizens don't even pay taxes. Just complete depends on the state.

Support nothing that isn't White.

President Trump or we sabotage this bitch.

All part of the plan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy

You fucking idiot, you did it in the wrong order, you're supposed to secure the QT first.

nothing wrong with using an enemies tactics against them

yeah I'd rather not contribute to the white girl porn industry or are you an afficionado of blacked.com?

I like your style, but brain games confirmed it was a placebo ruse on the traffic button. There are few that do anything

Fuck off kike loving faggots. Your candidate was a clinton plant.

Thermite/Thermate Th3, Cyclotrimethalinetrinitramine(C1)/C4 [Nitric Acid+Dry Ice+Hexamine(solid camp stove fuel pellets], Ammonium Nitrate[Fertilizer|instant ice packs] +Fuel Oil/ANFO, Calcium Hypochlorite(Pool Chlorine)+Rubbing Alcohol (bottle for boom,bucket for gas), Aluminum Foil+Draino, Hydrogen Peroxide(High Molar|percent)+Acetone(Nail Polish Remover), Rip Magnetrons out of Microwaves+plug and point at????, Fill Rubber/Hose with Thermite wrap door handles/over powerlines, standard winch+hook+cable who knows what some SICKOS could get into just from a walk to the regular ol' hardware store and a basic knowledge of chemistry.

Really makes you think huh