>jewmoticons

DROPPED

Yeah I just. Yeah. Yeah.

Is this the only complaint you people have.
Fuck off.

hi Holla Forums

Fuck off Hijinx you're just as bad as OP.

Wasn't your last thread deleted?

Fuck off.

So which show are we complaining about here? I've been having trouble keeping up with the new dreck lately.

Its season 5 of Samurai Jack. And OP is just butthurt because of some emoticons that appear for a few seconds.

What is with genndy and making blue doggo girls?

The heart wants what the heart wants.

There's other complaints, faggot.
>inb4 "it's gendy's style" when the animators do something like fucking slide a static image/3 frames of animation across the screen
>the premiere was filler
>jack carelessly looses his sword and doesn't find it or spend his time retrieving it for 50 years (i.e. a fucking long time)
There's my long autistic post.
Happy?

Bullshit, you dumb nigger. They already confirmed the Scotsman will be an old man.

Yes.
I agree with everything, except
A. The Scottsman has aged.
B. Jack has no scars at all from every single battle before this season so I guess Samurai Jack as a whole is bad right?
C. Your self projection.

Ok then, sorry.

I never said the series was bad because of the complaints, I was just responding to the user that said "that [the emojis] is the only valid complaint about the new episode".
I'm not OP
What did he meme by this?

You don't think the OS would have done similar sight gags?

Are you fucking retarded?

It was.
Nothing significant happened in the plot but set-ups for other plot points for other episodes. Literally the definition of filler.

In a sense it was.
Scatbot was there for no reason other than Tart had to sacrifice 3 episodes for osme reason and they just could'nt keep him out.

It wasn't shitty or flash tier back in the day and isn't now. It's stylistic and meant to emulate Samurai/Martial Arts films you idiot.
It is his style. See above.
If that's a complaint, you're grasping at straws. Does it matter?
Except for all the parts with Jack fighting differently, suffering a mental breakdown and Aku's daughters. But apart from all that, it was filler. You're stupid.
Perhaps it's an elderly Scotsman. You can't hate something that may happen, you have to hate it once you see it.
They did this all the time. Why would you want the same VotW appearing more than once? They have never done it before, why start now?
"WAAAAAGH! TVTROPES DICTATES MY TASTE!!!!111!!!
Fag. Tropes exist because they are the fundamentals of good stories. It's not the trope, it's how it's implemented.
It is you retard. He's not shaving it because he doesn't see a point, there's no reason for him to maintain his old self as he's a lost soul.
Now you're just connecting two random ideas, armour and tropes, for the sake of filling up a line. Make an argument or don't, but don't just make up inane shit and call it fact.
BOTTOM-LESS PIT and he clearly lost it in a fight. That room was blue version of Aku's throne room.
Hasn't been discussed. You're just projecting your own ideas onto the show. Perhaps Jack sealed Aku, but Aku destroyed the portal and dropped his word down the pit, Aku's Daughters worship him and mention that he hasn't been to see them in ages.
Non-issue. He could never be perfect in fighting. Mind you, if he didn't get hit, you'd whinge about that, saying that it's a trope as well.
We haven't seen him shirtless.
RETARD ALERT
Technology still exists. He could just go to a city and check a fucking newspaper, which have been shown.
He is an honourable samurai, and it's an excuse for a good fight scene.
AKA "I'm out of ideas so fuck you."

If you have a valid complaint, keep going, Otherwise, consider jumping into traffic.

Yeah, moving characters on a static/barely animated background and vice versa is a "style", and not just laziness
Every detail counts in animation. It really just shows the fact that it's poorly thought out since they didn't pay attention to that detail. It would've been easier anyways to just make it the same color as the electricity/text
One-dimensional caricatures don't make for good and creative storytelling
Doesn't matter. It would be in character for him to jump down after it, as he's a person who doesn't give up despite the odds.
Then how does scatman call aku using the goyphone
not being perfect isnt the same as not improving
That's >implying he would only have scars on his torso, which would be unlikely considering he wears armour
But i thought you said he's a lost soul! Also why even carry the gun in the first place? Also he fucking struck down scatman when he didn't have a weapon.
The comments I didn't respond to made no sense like the "retard alert" shit, or you projecting and saying i was trying to fill up a line despite you making up an inane response that doesn't even adress what I said just so you could write a response to everything.

yes

watch some of the retards here defend this because they find the girl cute

If that's what you think, then you don't understand stylism at all. It's meant to be simplistic movement over simple backgrounds that's fluid and emotive of the fights/actions.
Maybe it's just meant to be a joke. On that, it would be harder to show a blue love heart and blue smiley with sparking blue behind it.
Name one film/show released in the past 10 years that had an original idea in it. No matter what you mention, I can dumb it down to a trope. That's why they're tropes, they're the basic building blocks of entertainment.
We've had the same religious stories told a thousand times over the years, each with a fresh coat of paint. That's because ideas are universal. It only matters how you use those basic blocks to create something new.
Nah.
Perhaps he was taunting them. Better question: Why does a single assassin have access to Aku but a cult named after him doesn't? Perhaps Scatman was just taking the piss and it was a joke to anger Jack.
He didn't take a hit from the beetlebots. He's clearly improved as he's now using more varied weapons and using guns instead of swords at times.
We also barely saw his arms and legs uncovered. Anyways, that's where he was usually hit in the first 4 seasons, so I would assume that's where scars were. Also, the first 4 seasons didn't show scars, would you like to get upset about that? Having fewer things to animate/draw is better. If they had all these minor details, the animation would be clunkier and it would cost more money/time.
Yes, he has lost his purpose, then he gets mind raped by the people he has failed, reigniting his purpose and going back to the destroyed village. He regularly attacked people after disarming them.

I know. Every line that I ignored and made fun of was in response to you making shit up just to get upset. I was filling up space in response to you doing the same.

Still a duplicate thread, anyways.

How do you know that the user going around saying "Hi Holla Forums" is Hijinx? If you can prove it then that would explain a lot

filler has zero impact on the plot you double nigger
this episode put plenty of shit down that was relevant and will show up in the coming episodes like ow the mother straight up lies to the daughters about aku begin a force of good and jack being evil

if you wan't filler watch Naruto where episodes will run and a new power will come up and never come up again and nothing that happens in the show is even relevant in any way

There's a lot of shilling for this show lately.

Who hired Redwood?

kys OP. You will complain about anything.

lol

your both retarded if you think Jack's MAD MAX episodes which set the tone of him redeeming himself are filler. kill yourself.

Also Moon is a movie with a pretty original idea. As well as synecdoche new york.

watch some retards denigrate this because they're bitter and scared to hope and will grasp at straws to find something wrong with a good show

Is Holla Forums always filled with autistic spastic children?

Yes. Welcome, don't forget to lurk moar, etc.

I lurked here for quite a goddamn while.

And you're all acting like autistic children.

Post more doggos.

MODS ARE FAGS

I imagine the people who are badmouthing the new season are those same anons who unironically defend TTG

TTG?

What's her name?

Doggo-Chan