Ridiculing Hillary by Japanese Prince Mikasa's Funeral

Ridiculing Hillary by Japanese Prince Mikasa's Funeral

3rd.geocities.jp/jcon_tline/01/n/2/0/1/6/ne2016.html#11_04

book.geocities.jp/conspiracycalendar/01/d/10/1011.html#1975

park.geocities.jp/jpcdebate/0103/p037.html#page262

In the US, Hillary is one of the greatest members of the Japanese imperial clan.

However, she is still much lower than the highest members of the Japanese imperial clan.

So, the Japanese headquarters of the clan always smiles for Hillary on the stage.

But the clan often ridicules her from the bottom of its heart behind the stage.

On July 6, Japanese Emperor suddenly expressed his future abdication.

It was an insidious blow on Hillary.

But Prince Mikasa's Funeral was actually another blow on Hillary just before the election.

Most of Japanese know that the Japanese establishment is always gentle and smiling but that the establishment is frequently egregious and is grinning behind the stage.

( park.geocities.jp/j_con4/0204/p046.html )

Huh?

Is that guy in the white gown wearing a penis hat?

japs are cool in my book. most of em, at least.

What is this thread even about?

I'm sorry, u wat?

I don't get it.

So Hillary has some imperial jap blood in her??? Nice joke, made me laugh.

This was definitely written by a jap in japan. What are you trying to tell us, samurai

Is this thread made by a bot or just an idiot?

The only thing I could twist out of this, is that whatever American leader in power is, they're treated like a warlord/Shogun, much like McArthur was.

OP is retarded, but Hillary did meet with Abe though, most probably to talk about some stupid shit about muh Asia and muh TPP. Abe is a worthless cuckservative who is only good in being confident and keeping liberals out of power.

Put some effort into it, OP.

Japs are putting up a soft resistance to Hillary and the Jews. We fucking get it. We've clearly understood it for years now. I'm just hoping you fuckers could at least send a few goddamn ninja to cap the bitch.

OP is so bizarre I think it's lore from a From Software game.

Japan, I know you have the Gundams. Lend us some when shittu hits the fan.

this

what the?
THIS THREAD IS A BIGGER MESS THAN JEB BUSH

Don't worry guys - I speak Nipp.

言いたいことをはっきり言ってよ、日本君

Commit sudoku.

Unlike the kikes towards Germany and Nazis, I can forgive Japan and Samurai Imperialists for war crimes during the Kokoda campaign and on the Burma railway, as well as an attempted attack on Sydney harbour and loads of anti-white propaganda. Because I have more respect for Japan than most other countries or cultures in the world, they may not be white, but they act like a white utopia in a lot of ways.

I don't want any of whatever OP is having.