If trump was elected, his first day in office will be January 21st, 2017

If trump was elected, his first day in office will be January 21st, 2017.

This is 70 years, 7 months and 7 days since his birth, June 14, 1946.

He will win

gematrix.org/?word=donald j trump wins us election

Other urls found in this thread:

mstmha.wordpress.com/biblical-numerology-numbers-and-meanings/occultist-numerology/
gematrix.org/?word=holy bloodline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If he loses what then

A whole bunch of defenseless libcucks and niggers die in our revolt.
Media.
Internet liberal rags.
It'll be hell for everybody until Hillary gets indicted and goes to jail anyway, leaving tim kaine to be burned alive on a pile of tires.

good times

>>>/cuckchan/

Nice try, 1st post-commie! I've already unveiled you! The dubs NEVER fail!

civil war

Before this election happened, I can't say I expected to learn that magic is real.

Those are good numbers.

eat shit

check em

would look better if pepe was ripped imo.
I mean its a fantasy, so why does pepe have to look like a burger?

The best numbers. We really do have the best numbers, don't we folks?

that just your opinion.faggot

polite sage

I want cuckchan to go.

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

what the fuck

It is foreordained.

Trump truly is the God-Emperor of Mankind.
We will conquer the stars.

The best present.

What is the occult meaning of 777?

Don't forget to check 'em.

777 trumps 666

Gettin' trips all the way into the white house, and its the luckiest trips of all.

If that isn't a sign from Kek then I don't know what is.

What a great goddamn birthday it's gonna be.

Thanks for wasting the numbers.

Check'd

PRAISE KEK

What does 7 mean in the occult? I know 9/11 was a big deal for occult numerology.

He declared his bid on 6.16.2015.
Does 616 mean anything?
Or 676, if you go 6.6+1.2+1+5.?

top kek

7 is regarded as having the strongest magic powers of all numbers because of its place in the tree of life. I'm not learned enough to say why that is though.

I fucked up. It's 678.
and 6+1+6+2+1+5= 21, which is a prominent number.

Even if he'd work out he'd just go bearmode you fucking pleb

mstmha.wordpress.com/biblical-numerology-numbers-and-meanings/occultist-numerology/

Three sevens (SEVENty, SEVEN months and SEVEN days) = 21.

14 June = 6+1+4 = 11

21 January, 21 alone is a significant number. 2+1 = 3.

Powerful magic is at work here. This was meant to be Hillary's time, perhaps even the beginning of the end/start of the NWO and global Communism. Trump is undoing all of that.

Check'd

Sauce on that anime?

gematrix.org/?word=holy bloodline

four off from 777

PRAISE KEK

Trump birth date is made up.
Btw that will also be the Hebrew Year 5777.

777 is the number of the absolute/God/perfection. It means Trump's destiny was written at birth.

If man is five
then the devil is six
and if the devil is six
then god is seven
god is seven
This monkey's gone to heaven

never thought i'd hear a pixies song quoted on here
nice

Goodness gracious! I hope that you radicals don't target the power grid and other infrastructure, causing gibs-me-dats to chimp out even more, causing even stronger backlash against them.

I really hope you don't do that.

Trump's secured the african american vote it seems.

I will add to this that I really hope nobody thinks to hit water and sewage. Whatever you do … don't do that! It would be "inhuman"!

MODS=GODS

Nothing was an accident ;)

We are living at one of the most important times in human history.

Gee, I hope those radical dudes don't target the telecommunications infrastructure. All those cell towers and microwave dishes just sitting out in plain sight, unprotected. Scary!

BASED MODS

This tbh. I'll gladly die in the hellfire to preserve your anonymity brothers.

Oh no! What if we can't watch CNN or get information from the government because the communications infrastructure is destroyed!?!?

How will I know what I should do?

Oh man, what would happen if some really unsavory characters were to start taking out bridges? How would we get to the local Walmart!?

Could take out an entire refugee clinic or small town's power plant with the ordnance necessary to take out that bridge.

You know what is truly terrifying? These nasty evil terrorists can literally download entire guerilla and urban warfare manuals from the internet. They could be training themselves now and nobody would know anything about it!

Truly a scary world we live in.

PRAISE KEK

Quads actually, if you factor in the 2017.

Plan B. Americans kill everybody. Whether it's by a firing squad after being indicted by Trump's DoJ, or whether it's being noosed by the resistance, her fate is already written and I'm sure the people beyond the pale that she talks to have told her her asmuch.

Say it ain't so! Can you imagine how horrible it would be if they got copies of army manuals on such a subject?!

kikes on suicide watch

lol, these similar results are hilarious

the MAGA train heals the wound he inflicted on America. Race relations at all time high under Trump administration?

it's like the fucking brexit thread all over again, goddamn i can't wait for the election

CHECKED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dat time stamp
Checked

ALL THESE DUBS CHECKING DUBS

ITS HAPPENING BOYS

next level trips

we are truly blessed

We have the best numbers, don't we?

Trump is the second comming of Jesus.
Revelations 18 is about the fall of babylon and the merchants mourning its fall.

Exceopt that twenty-one has nothing to do with two or one because those are just the numerals used to represent the the number we call "twenty-one" when using a base10 number system…hence why numerology is and always has been
FAKE AND FUCKING GAY

Most of the sources are probably bullshit or even deliberate misdirection.
But there's a math book 'Mathematical Mysteries' by Calvin C. Clawson, it's math book by a mathematician not much to do with this stuff, but tangentially mentions:
"The earliest recorded use of gematria was by the Babylonian King Sargon II who, in the eighth century B.C., built the wall of Khorsabad exactly 16,283 cubits long because that was the numerical value of his name."
Which might be sort of an evidence for that elites used to manipulated the plebs/servants in accordance with their numerology superstitions.

Few weeks ago Trump had a slip of the tongue and said at a rally ' go vote on November 28'.

November 28 is the 333rd day of the year. (With 33 days remaining.)
November 28 is 33 days past Hillary's birthday, October 26.

The wild man. Wew.

333 is also the number of the Chaos-Demon called Choronzon in Enochian sorcery. Kek is also a Chaos deity.

praise kek

Ice dubs, warming the oven up to 616?

KEK wills it

Holy shit op, it's like his victory was decided the moment he was born!
MEME MAGIC
MEME MAGIC
MEME MAGIC