Donald Trump's Sexual Comments vs Hillary Clinton's Killing Spree in the Middle East

I'll say it again, this guy is Trump's inner voice, if he was Swedish, ha.
Also, absolutely one of us.
"Bantz" "cuckservitives" etc
TheGoldenOne , if you're reading this, keep being awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=xfIL3V_sOa4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ank205EV3Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=GG7eJRZmm70
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=ank205EV3Gk

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

This is an unbeatable argument though. Especially when arguing with the type of people upset with off colour or coarse remarks (liberals). They cannot refute it.

no

Why are buff people usually the lamest thinkers?

i don't like letsplay videos but his videos are alright,

/thread

fucking ecelebs

All he's saying is that you accept the rules of mother nature has set out for you. Stop sliding.

He also says you should control your natural urges and have self control, and to not be degenerate burdens on society. There are many, many videos where he upholds the virtues of having children.

Ripping on jews
Worships kek.

Found CTR.

I live in Canada, so no. I 100% agree with his nationalist tribal views. Our natural nature is to be accepted, but don't be a degenerate slob SJW cuck.

Ecelebs don't have less then 20k views. He's hated by the media and if he WAS popular, youtube would instantly ban him, just like they banned poor Evalion.

Wew lad.

OH, ESPECIALLY EASILY DIGESTIBLE REDPILLS NORMIE BETAS WILL SWALLOW, AND MAN UP WITH TO BE LIKE HIM, KIKE. KYS.

He CAN'T say "gas all the jews"/Gays are degenerate/blacks are apes because his message would be BURIED AND CENSORED.
Are you a fucking idiot?
YOU CONVERT BETA WHITE DEMOCUCKS BY GIVING THEM A LITTLE TASTE OF THE GOOD LIFE, and what they could be, not by shoving the things they are afraid of in their face.

This guy is a bridge. You're a moron.

Sage & Report E-celeb threads

You're either misinformed or a complete beta-nu male cuck, Evalion is a sociopath with a severe case of GOTIS and USI

Gas yourself

This guy gets it.

We got it latsbrah, you're cool, now stop posting

Isn't TheGoldenOne a tranny now?

misinformed, I thought she was cute and just really, really redpilled.
Crazy girls are also extremely great fucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=GG7eJRZmm70

Your fixation with e-celebs is sad, like buying commemorative plates of elvis and hang it on their trailer walls while combing their muttonchops sad.

You seem scared. Would you like some time to speak with your CTR provided counselor?
Jewtube is the easiest way to get a message out, and he's disturbingly attractive to young females. He's the best shot you have at redpilling them enough to vote for trump via eyecandy. If only white women voted trump might squeek by. If you influence 1000 women in a battleground state, you might just swing the election.
Put this man in front of any woman and she'll immediately soak her panties. They'll do anything he says to listen to him talk. There's a reason that he's the exact type of guy on the cover of romance novels.

Fuck off, shill.

In case you weren't aware Evalion got her support by camwhoring for the sheepish viewerbase

See

You probably fap to this, though

Not really, but the dude writing the script seems to be. Shame he found only a mentally ill girl, apparently. Although it was good, as long as she kept her appearance and all the bullshit surrounding her personality out of it.

How is being promiscuous not degenerate?

Pathetic faggot this Golden Oneā€¦And you losers worship him