How does webm related make you feel?

How does webm related make you feel?
I legitimately have never been committed to a TV show since 2009 because after the digital-switchover all the good channels moved to a million different subscription-only services and TV became stagnant, I don't think I missed anything

i don't really even know what i'm looking at, what am i supposed to feel?

the only reason TV even exists anymore is because baby boomers are retarded fucks who can't use a computer

July, 2009, when NTSC television was switched off forever in favor of ATSC

tbh I'm not a boomer and I wish we could go back to the NTSC days when you could still get decent TV over-the-air. You can still receive TV for free OTA but since 2009 its all a bunch of foreign language shit and infomercials

but why, when from the internet you can get exactly what you want and no stupid crap on the side?

Having everything available just placates you.
Netflix does more damage to you than TV ever did.

Media has just been made more trivial nowadays. It's almost like there's too much. More = /= better. TV is simpler

Wait, US had a digital switchover in '09 too? I just thought that was a Bongland thing.

Nope, it was American too. Do you Brits still need to pay for TV licenses or some shit?

but you don't have to watch any more than you want

It's harder than ever to even find shit you want in this day and age when 99 percent of it is unfiltered garbage. Back then TV was that filter, but not anymore

yeah, googling is really hard

No, it isn't.
Good, if it still was the filter you would only get shit, and you would have no escape or other options.

The sweet spot was before the 2009 switchover when you had the internet alongside decent television

I wouldn't expect you to understand though. I mean, kids born in 2000 were like 9 when TV went digital

TV was already mostly shit in those days.

Nigger, have you hooked up a modern TV to a UHF antenna recently? TV is fucking dead now. The kikes killed it and we all know the 2009 switchover was just the result of more useless corporate lobbying so companies could sell subscription services to confused old people who didn't understand what a converter box was

Crash when?

suicide when?

nah

>were [insert average kids age here]

More options isn't always a good thing, it doesn't mean you have more quality stuff or more of the stuff you like, only that there's more stuff. Low bar entry mediums such as music is flooded with so much garbage it makes finding anything good and worthwhile almost impossible unless you go back to before the flooding. There's so much cultural garbage and the net works as a big trash heap.

I miss analog state TV here in yurupland, it was neat. I bet Best Korea still has analog.

Not in my case, all the music I like today I've found it on the internet. If all we had today was still MTV and other crappy music channels we would only get shit like Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus and no other options.

Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus exist as cultural forces because of their internet fame

It would not made a difference, if it wasn't them it would another be shitty "artist".

In any case, even nigger music was less retarded back before we had cyberniggers. The Internet should have been kept an aristocratic high bar entry network, it was much better when it required more of the user to access. Instead it became a cesspool that both gives corps more control than ever and spreads the judaic agenda quicker than ever before.

Making computers easy to use was a mistake.

Faggot, I'm a fucking musician, a real one not thr "bedroom" type. [virtue signaling off]
It has always been shit, but nowadays is way easier to avoid.

Loser detected, get a real job faggot

Good fuck you and fuck tv people should stop watching it and only watching kino

You're a retarded manchild and this thread is garbage.

not so garbage that you didn't bump it

Shut the fuck up, kike

I said shut the FUCK up, you little jew faggot