Is Holla Forums the #1 Promoter of BLACKED.com?

Is /ourguy/ Greg Lanksy going to have to cut them a slice of the profits? Because it's never going to happen, goyim.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2015/10/20/star-wars-force-awakens-twitter-boycott-backlash/74260778/
telegraph.co.uk/film/star-wars-the-force-awakens/racist-boycott-twitter/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I watched a 200+ posts hour and a half long thread arguing which is more redpilled, blacks fucking white women because the cuckold is in control and allowing the black to have something, or screwing black women because the white man is in charge.

This reminds me of the time right before Force Awakens came out where a couple of niggers created the hashtag #BoycottStarWarsVII and spammed it on 4/pol/ and 8/pol/. The idea was to bring attention to the interracial match-up of Daisy & Boyega's character, and have people boycott the movie as a result. It was the #1 hashtag on twitter for a couple of days and it worked out as well as you think, once the media got a hold of it and made it big news, White people began buying up tickets like crazy just to spite the racists. Neckbeards were buying up entire rows and handing the tickets out just to shit on "deh raycissts". Force Awakens made a huge amount of money and Holla Forums did a lot to help with that.

I remember being in one of the early threads and trying to argue/reason with them about why this was going to backfire and being called a kike & a shill over and over again.

usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2015/10/20/star-wars-force-awakens-twitter-boycott-backlash/74260778/
telegraph.co.uk/film/star-wars-the-force-awakens/racist-boycott-twitter/

archive of that thread?

B T F O

Do you ever think this outrage shit was manufactured in a sort of gamergate fashion to cash in on people who would pay to see it just to counter-signal? When ever I do I just smile. The faux outrage this kind of shit stirred up just numbed everyone to it. When the DNC tried to cash in it was laughable because Trump is just smart enough to know how to play it to his audience. So he baits them with utterly retarded shit and they scream and cry and make asses of themselves. The Democratic party is going to collapse unless the Republicans completely fuck the dog. Honestly it's a good thing for leftists. We are going to get a lot of bleed over. The nazis aint getting shit and the rethuglicans are going to cockblock them right up to the end.

So thank you Paul Feig and JJ Abrams. You have secured a future for the wirking class inspite of yourselves.

why are you posting this if it is old news? and why would you even believe it and why would it even matter that theres fucktards on 4chan?

bump

I mean, I know for a fact that I'm smarter than the average chimpanzee, but I don't go posting about how shit chimpanzees are and how they just can't compete with me.
It's redundant. Sure, if the topic comes up it should be addressed, but this is ridiculous.
I really do think there are maybe a handful of people on Holla Forums who actually jack off to this stuff. Would not be surprised in the slightest.

lol

There are, but I am going to be charitable and say it is probably going to be one of those Josh Greenberg or Sam Hyde types that is so ironically Holla Forums that they go beyond Holla Forums into pure parody.

At that point, they might as well just be serious.

Meme responsibly.

Holla Forums BTFO

8/pol/ has come up with great ideas for Twitter hashtags and online campaigns that would actually help spread the truth about white genocide and spread the truth about Islamic migration to Europe. But they always fuck it up, and only a few people get involved. And yet this fucking thing was participated in by almost everybody, a complete waste of time that made white genocide into a joke. I always bring it up when talking about useless shit that went nowhere. Fuck, the half-breed NEETs on 4/pol/ are better at doing real shit than this.

You realize that this was accepted by the media because it helped push their diversity agenda, right?

All the more reason why Holla Forums shouldn't have even done it. Like I said, all it did was make people fighting white genocide look like a bunch of nuts.

ok fam

Of course it's just some hoe trolling, but it's still funny.

I say good for her.

fuck off

WTF a whore is a whore! What a suprise

no matter how badly Holla Forums gets "BTFO" we arent the ones who get go on websites we dont like and argue with people while very badly failing to fit in with them as a career

How is this Holla Forums related?

It isn't

can you please fuck off back to reddit?

I prefer this version, tbh.