HALF A MILLION SWEDISH WOMEN WERE SUBJECTED TO A SEXUAL ASSAULT IN 2015

480,000 sexual assaults of women in Sweden - in one year

Let me reiterate: Almost one tenth of the Swedish girls in their prime are molested by (what are presumably) foreigners.

English story:
archive.is/EyJI4
Original Swedish story:
archive.is/Adrn4

Graph in OP is half a decade old, but depicts the trend of rising sexual assaults well.

Well, nu-Sweden definition of sexual assault is probably when someone looks at you in a lewd way, so this should be taken with a grain of salt.

do you know the population of sweden?

there is no way thats true

Whatever the percentages, that's not a good thing.

get your act together swedebros. You need to protect your women.

It could be worse.
you could be called a racist

It's probably exaggerated: Sweden is very feminist, so even a man being a bit aggressive could be "rape". The actual number should be lower.

ANYHOW, DO NOT PANIC. REMEMBER THAT WHEN TRUMP GETS INTO OFFICE, SWEDEN HELPING ISIS SOLDIERS (READ: ENEMIES OF WAR) IS A CASUS BELLI

sage for slide thread

That's enough jizz for a Podesta party *rim shot*

I wish I had some stocks with charts like that. Double rim shot.

Well… if they don't mind, why should we? You don't hear them complaining do you? So let's help the ones who still care and better yet, prevent it happening elsewhere. Because I can guarantee you, that these women are ruined now forever. Getting Adbullah in your butt for an hour in an alley way… there's no coming back from that. So look for a chart on female suicides there next.

How the fuck is White women being rape a sage thread you faggot? Seriously, kill yourself. You can stay in a spooky thread that is going to result in NOTHING. You think the public… fucking normies in Kansas City, Kansas are going to wakeup to NBC talking about spirit dinners? If so, you're as whacked as those fuckers. But I'll give you a sage so you don't call me whoever your imaginary enemy is this week. Probably reality like it is most days.

Even if this is true, nothing will ever change unless the children of the affluent swedes and more important the children of swedish politicians start getting raped

It's false. It's a number that they have made up from some bullshit study.

"Here are some concrete proof and a potential redpill for the normies about immigration and the rapefugees. Definitely slide thread"
Kill yourself

Even the leftist media "aftonbladet" report it as "May have been an increase in sexual assaults" with the same numbers provided here.
Also kill yourself

Good point.

I will give you the benefit of doubt and tell you to lurk more

There is definitely a lot of rapefugeeing going on in Sweden but they're so feminist that just looking at a woman is defined as rape there.

So these figures aren't based on convictions.

tl;dr: remove Kebab, remove feminists

This.
The definition of rape/sexual assault in Sweden is similar to South Korea.

Looking at a woman more than 5s? Rape.
Holding the door? Rape.
Being under 7/10 while talking to a blonde? Rape.

Bullshit you feminist cucks.
I'm from Norway and the laws about sexual assault here and there are almost word for word the exact same.
When people compare and say shit like you do they usually compare with countries like UK or similar. Compare with Norway and see the figures; they speak volumes.

As funny as it is to joke about "look at a woman wrong and you raped her" we are still talking about sweden here. A country with cities full of sandniggers, do you think they dont rape?

you forgot something
remove all the older women from the equation then the percentage is even worse

That's pretty good apparently its 20 percent in the US

Not a good argument.
Women and their sick feminist propaganda use this kind of statistics to further their (((agenda))).
We should use it too, to let bluepilled people acknowledge about the obvious danger of letting these invaders in.

What they are trying to say is that every swedish woman between 15-25 has been sexually assaulted. And that is completely wrong.

This same organisation has been spreading bullshit and falsehood for decades. Nobody in Sweden believes them about anything.

Yeah who cares about reality

(checked)

Underrated post. You'll still be called racist.

Swede here:

This really only reflects feminist attitudes where saying "Hello" to a woman counts as rape in their eyes. This was done as a survey, asking women, rather than actual crime statistics. There's no doubt we have an immense increase in sexual crimes related to migrants, but asking women if they have been harassed? Fucking wew lads.

Digits confirm.

Love explaining that to lefties.

see

Women emasculated their boys, voted for Leftist insanity and welcomed the rapefugees.

Sounds like they're getting what they deserve. Do not waste sympathy on modern womynz.

They didn't 'meme' it, they just voted for white-hating Leftists and kikes over and over again.

They voted for it. Got what they wanted? Dont see a problem here.

allowing women to vote was a mistake