Kek dumb goyim, this is what you get when you try run away from us

youtube.com/watch?v=rtImwK5TI4g
kek dumb goyim, this is what you get when you try run away from us

ugly slut deserved it

I would milk her for hours

I'd cum in her goyim pussy and feel disgusted afterwards

only a massive fucking faggot would find Lauren ugly

(((Lauren Simonsen))) isn't a shiksa. Her DNA test proved that she's a fucking Marrano Jew.

Ty Holla Forums lolbergs don't belong in the new right. They're yours, please keep them, and please, please contain them.

i'd definitely cum on her face

Stop calling it the "new right" or "alt right" you fucking faggot. White separatism has been around forever, it isn't new.

>>>/reddipol/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cuckquean/
>>>Holla Forums

>>>/reddit/
>>>/4chan/

All alt-right faggots are just as bad as liberals

Define alt-right. That term is so ambiguous now it has no fucking meaning. It used to represent white nationalism but now it represents everyone on the right who isn't a neo-con. Stop using useless terms, you brainwashed retard.

It's a term used by political e-celebs to "identify" themselves as the cool guys.

Exactly, it has no meaning other than "look at me, I'm an edgy faggot who opposes the left".

Stop using this gay ass term. Call yourself a white nationalist, stop being such a shy sissy faggot. Identify the kikes who call themselves "alt-right" and call them out for being egalitarian BBC loving queers.

so like 70% of people are alt-right?

more like 100% the alt-right

e-celeb e-beggar trying to make her dirty shekels off our jobs got rekt, i'm glad. fuck her, i hope she ends up homeless

Nice digits

Is this an actual thing? Like are there guys out there who actually give money to e-celebs because they repeat their opinions? Is this related to fin-dom in some way?

finnish domination?

if you're using these services there is nothing "alt" about your right.