NO HYPE, BUT THIS MIGHT BE IT. Hacked Hillary Emails Reveal She Knowingly Delayed Benghazi Rescue

Might be something YUGE folks. But I'm not yelling "NUCLEAR! THIS IS IT SHE"S GOING DOWN!!" I want to be sensible here. I'll tell you what I know and we can discuss this. The Gateway Pundit is reporting that RadarOnline has an exclusive story on a newer security breach. They're claiming it was done by the Russians (I know. I know.) but keep reading, here's the article:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/bombshell-hacked-hillary-emails-reveal-knowingly-delayed-benghazi-rescue/
radaronline.com/celebrity-news/blood-hands-hacked-hillary-emails-reveal-knowingly-delayed-benghazi-rescue/

This could be three things:
1. True, the Russians did in fact hack Clinton, but it was a separate hack (Remember "Fbi says up to 5 different countries may had access to her server)
2. True, but this normalfag newsite is just blaming it on muh russians because they're normalfags.
3. False, and will later be used to discredit the emails that came before it..

What do you guys think? Is it happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/794896283114897408
archive.is/hLHe1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, wondering what this seperate hack was I clicked the link on RadarOnline and was taken here:

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/hillary-clinton-email-scandal-russians-hacked-leak-huma-abedin-anthony-weiner/

Apparently they broke the news? Check it out. Tell me what you think.

Also GTFIH you faggots. Double time.

It

kind

of

gets

hard

to

read

when

shits

posted

this

other than that this looks like more MUH RUSSIA shit but it also lights aflame Shillary and her inability to do fuck-all
she doesn't know what 'C' stands for anyways

I agree, but I kept the spacing because I wanted you to read it as it shows up on the site.

Great…. Another go nowhere email thread. Holla Forums is now Twiiter

I'm trying real hard not to thank you for correcting the record. I'll just point out you're a real quick reader. Too quick.

The media is really going out of its way to discredit the leaks even more so than before. They are sticking to the idea that they are fake and Russia is to blame. I have to wonder if Obama will just start ww3 to stop Trump.

Its easier imo if you ask me.

OP wasn't a faggot today.

FUCK OFF, CTR

Bumping.

REMEMBER GOYS. IT'S NOT A CREDIBLE SOURCE UNLESS REPORTED BY THE (((MSM)))

Thanks for being sensible and not over-hyping, OP. Breath of fresh air these days.

I guess this is a story to follow, but without having access to the supposed leaked emails we can't do anything at the time being.

bump

come on, fam.

UNLESS THEY POST THE SOURCE IT'S FAKE AND GAY

I saved that a few months ago

Derp

Where is the email?

It's not a released email from wikileaks you idiots, and the Italian government isn't going to release classified American emails. Obongo would hang them personally.

This. It's not a leaked email.

Not yet at least, it might be eventually. Multiple parties have it, that makes leaks more likely.

>>>/freech/

bump

What year do you think it is, isn't going to change anyone's mind one way or the other

The movie "13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi" was fairly popular.

What an unbelievable piece of shit.

She really should be jailed.

Reported.

The US national security was literally a whore during her time.

It should only secure the entire military and anyone with a conscience who's paying attention slightly, so probably not much of a net improvement from where we were at already but anything helps.

DON JR JUST TWEETED IT
DON JR JUST TWEETED IT
DON JR JUST TWEETED IT
DON JR JUST TWEETED IT
DON JR JUST TWEETED IT

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/794896283114897408

bumping again

HOLY SHIT THE 5TH OF NOVEMBER BOYS

Who else is getting hammered the day Clinton is behind bars or dead? Cheers.

Call me degenerate all you want, i'll spend an entire day in the pool blowing my last salary on booze, hookers and pot.

After twelve years of all this crazy shit, every single Holla Forumsack deserves a full day of absolute undisturbed joy and happines.

bump

When's the next Trump rally? I wonder if he'll mention it too.

Very nice but holy fuck the comments on these things never fail to rustle my jimmies

(checked)

Theory: Obama behind this to distance himself from Hillary?

POINT ALL POLES TO THE LOOSH

Must be gold, bump

fucking love you faggots

Tactical Bump

FOX JEWS REPORTS THAT BENGHAZI WAS AN INSIDE JOB

DIPLOMATS WERE ATTACKED BY SECURITY FORCES HIRED BY STATE DEPARTMENT

archive.is/hLHe1

http:// www.foxnews.com/world/2016/11/07/benghazi-guards-turned-on-us-diplomats-in-2012-attack-sources-say.amp.html