Bill Maher: ‘I’ll ‘Fucking Kill Anthony Weiner’ if Hillary Clinton Loses

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/04/bill-maher-ill-fuckin-kill-anthony-weiner-clinton-loses/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VyaqHszBqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're at the anger stage, now?

I think this belongs in the liberal salt thread

I thought this Kike disliked illary and was more on the Bernie side of things?

fucking kys.

You're problem was trusting the word of a kike.

projection
projection
projection

Stick a light bulb up this kikes ass and you'd have a home made projector

I would not be surprised if Bill was apart of this pedo sex ring. I remember reading a bunch of gross sex stories about him in the 90s.

Kikes say lots of things.

That's some nuclear butthurt

I'm burnt out on this type of shit, it's nothing but an endless chorus of OYYYYYY VEYYYYYY. Because we're right next to the election, they've just gone up another octave.

How could a holocaust survivor speak so callously about murder? I'm appalled. He should apologize immediately.

Nigger you are going to hang so high you'll think you've discovered a new strain of Sativa

Following the law is cheating goyim
How dare you not give your life for Israel!
Kike lies

Let him take out Weiner first, though. Unless you're planning on sending the pervert kike to hell yourself.

A big reason why I voted for Trump is because of fuckers like Maher. I wanna see them go mad after he wins.

Thread theme

this

Hillary indicted, Weiner dead and Maher in jail. As if we need any more incentive to vote Trump.

Bill is a typical libtard fuck. He's ok with people fucking children but not when an election is involved. He also believes in evolution and that people came from monkeys based on the findings of 3 teeth.

How the hell did this guy manage to pass himself off as a libertarian for so long? He's just a Democrat who likes weed.

I used to like Maher because I saw Religulous and was an edgy reddit atheist.

But he went full fucking kike in the last few years and I hate myself for ever getting hypnotized by his kikery.

He's not a jew or some completely slavish kosher fuck they can sell downriver if need be, so he's a deadbeat. Anyone who isn't part of the tribe doesn't deserve to be anything more than a slave. The jewish mind in action

Mexico is not a race
pot meet kettle
see pot/kettle
when the fuck did Maher serve
billionaire
but Bill, u are of marxist
fire up the libel suit
weak/strong. what is a paradox
OMG TRUMP IS THE DEVIL
FREUDIAN SLIP
hahahahahaha

Can they even articulate why people like Trump? We all know why they hate him (nobody likes Hillary). But do they know why we want Trump?

I love it when the Jews kvetch in fear. I love hearing their desperation. It slightly makes up for the years where they've been fucking with us.

What were his exact words? Could it be construed as a real threat? Can we get him v& or at least scare him with a visit from the police?

How rustled is this faggot? Either ways, Maher is an idiot. If I were him, I would be in hiding. If Hillary wins, there will be people who want his neck. Him, more then anyone, seems to have pissed off so many people that there are people right now actively coming up with ways to put him down. Out of all the people right now, if I hear someone put him down, I will not be the least bit surprised and only wonder if I know the person who did it or not. If Trump wins, Maher is still going to get the rope. Maher is a damned idiot in the fashion that leftists generally are.

This is definitely some prime grade leftist salt.

One of the rare times I watched Maher's show in the last decade he literally said he would have rather gotten fucked in the ass by a priest then get beat up when he was a child.

nuff said

and I should add that Maher is smart enough to know that if people start getting shot the media will be one of the prime targets

Those double dubs confirm. Maher is a typical kike cuck faggot.

He called Ben Carson a "flying monkey"

The racist!

They all know it. The feel the heat. Those fires of purification are something they know genetically I think.

I'll never understand why Iron Ann dated Maher.

If you're not a moron you might doubt your iron ann

Don't trust media figures

I hope you learned your lesson.

I wonder how many times in human history a sentence has begun this way

Is he on the list?

This sucks user. How do I get Maher to fight me? I'm an oldfag, but strong, swift and twice his size.

This is where liberals get there news and political knowledge. It's absurd and laughable. I wonder (who) writes their jokes….

TV needs a rating system for honesty and bias

These assholes are far worse for children's viewing than a pair out tits…

Look at this silly goy. He thinks jews actually say what they think.

took them long enough

Did you read his quote? He's saying we're scared of being raped by black men, not that we want to have sex with them.

Ctr please go
Disinfo please go
JIDF please go

Our lust for justice is insatiable and a small fish like Maher will tide over no one for longer than two minutes. Promoting pride like that is ==demoralizing==. Take your faggy appetite to the moon and dance with it. Fuck you maggot.

THERE IS NO EQUIVALENCY. BABYS FIRST HEBREW OUTTA HERE

I hope it is a murder suicide.

Sounds like terroristic threats to me

I want these fucking Jews out of my country.

I don't get why Bill Maher tries to act tough. From a spindly bitch like him it's just pathetic.

YAYYYYYYY
The proverbial 2 birds one stone.

OY VEY DON'T VOTE FOR TRUMP GOYIM

It's a right-wing coup, it's the Russians, annudah shoah I tell ya!

youtube.com/watch?v=7VyaqHszBqg

That list of accusations is so wrong, it's ridiculous. But leave it to Maher to be a complete retard as always.

YOU DON'T OWN NOTHING GOYIM

Is he literally asking "WHAT LIE DOES IT TAKE to convince goyim not to vote Trump?"

DO IT FAGGOT

t. Everyone to Bill Maher.

nah I watched him for awhile, and he was always subtly undermining Bernie's credibility during the primaries spouting all the party rhetoric, saying "I like him but…. xyz" all while trying to brainwash people to vote for Shillary when she inevitably won the rigged fight.

He always spouts half truths and pretends to be open minded, except that he's only open-minded to people who think exactly the same thing he does, to the point where he gets outrage from ideological SJWs that don't realize the are just being subverted by the ZOG.

Honesty rating: CNN (10/10, it's illegal to actually read wikileaks yourself goys.)
Honesty rating: Anything truthful (Liar Liar pants on fire according to polifact)

I love it when liberals string them all together as though they will receive chain damage bonuses. I suppose it's advantageous because the staccato rush of diffuse adjectives and accusations fills up a paragraph without needing to pause & focus on constructing an argument or providing sources to support any individual accusation.

Nope, he was shilling for the hill from day one, you must have confused him with Cenk Turkroach.

liberals in a nutshell

I know they like to meme Trump will cause WW3 but who would he even fight
Hillary on the other hand has a foreign policy plan that by no stretch of the imagination lead to a war with Russia

He is very much on The List.

This is more like bargaining

They know that we like him because we want them gassed, and that they deserve it.

That is why they're afraid.

Quite the imagination on this kike.

Because he could put the kaibosh on the Kike plan to genocide the white race.

You know, when I watch those Mexican drug cartel videos where they tear off people's faces with a knife, I wondered how they could hate someone that much to enjoy seeing that.
I can say easily, I'd enjoy watching bill her having his face torn off like in a Mexican cartel video, and I could laugh and eat popcorn,

I thought we were race realists here?

Remember when they attacked Rand Paul for not clapping "enthusiastically" enough for bibi boi?
Rand Paul clapped over 50 times… wasn't enough though.

Fuck the Young Turks, but its the only video I could find on it.

Figures that cunt would react like that. FUcking kikes have absolutely no shame whatsoever.

Holy fuck the Young Turks are awful.

soon

nope, still denial.

Well…

Oh great the christcucks are spreading D&C again.

>They’re so brainwashed that we’re living in this country of disaster where there’s always a cold knife at your heart and a brown dick at your lips

Literally what the fuck is he on about? I can't figure out what he's trying to say here

He's a closeted fag who wants black men.

How he gonna kill him? He doesn't own any guns.

Idk, but I feel like all of this has low key memetic value if anybody can be bothered to break out ms paint.

Cheers Bill

KEK

Bill Maher doesn't believe in evolution, like all leftists he believes in egalitarian human creationism: evolution happened except for humans who were all created equally by not God.

Here's all you need to know about Bill Maher aka Cryptokike von Babyrapist: since like the 90s the image he cultivated for himself was as being Mr. Edgy Politically Incorrect, so what was his response to our rise and the rise of Trump and our defeat of cucks: OY VEY DESE REPUBLICANS NEED TO BE MORE DECENT! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REPUBLICANS THAT APOLOGIZE TO US WHEN WE CALL THEM RACIST? WE WANT THEM BACK NOT THESE FUNNY SUBVERSIVE BAD GOYS!

Bill Maher should stick to what he's good at

Sneaking into children's bedrooms through a small hole and stealing their breath while they sleep

I only recognize one of those faces. that's a good thing, right?

Fuck off, retard.

I don't know. It is useful to know your enemy.

Know what I'll always remember about Bill Maher? A while ago, my ex-Gf dragged me to go see one of his moves about religion. And based on the preview, I saw he was going to be in Jerusalem. I thought:b"Oh, great, he's a comic, he's ask those filthy, organ-dealing, side-locked kicks about what they do when they aren't bobbing heads up and down!"
Boy, was I wrong. His camera never even went near the greasy, side-locked kikes. Instead, he focused on a bunch of cuckolded Americans from some weird midwestern Church who saw it as their duty to pick grapes for the Jews. He also focused on same insane guy who through he was jesus. Nothing on the settlers and the Jews stealing Arab land…

Imagine if a bunch of very wealthy Russians friends and I (this is fantasy, since all the "oligarch" rich "Russians" are Jews), managed to get a lot of rms, and decided to take back constantinople for the Orthodox Church, and just killed turks by then tens even h=undreds of thousand.
Wat do you think the Jewish media would say? I can bet you, they would streak "genocide!" As another user said, Judaism summed up in one sentence: "It's OK when we do it."

It seemed like they were at the acceptance stage a while ago. I think they're actually regressing now.

They're all at different stages. But this is clear bargaining, which becomes more obvious if you flip it to 'If Hillary wins I won't kill Anthony Weiner'

I've never believed in God and I've never liked Maher. He's always been a smug cunt

The only time I watched was when Ben Affleck had the glorious meltdown of "MUH RELIGION OF PEACE".

Maher is the only liberal I can think of who acknowledges that Islam is evil.

I love how that's pretty much a description of Cunton

That's what I love about their rants, they're full of projection.

Also, he called Dr Ben a monkey, which he'd be pilloried for if Dr Ben weren't a Republican.

"Their news", not "there". Jesus, no wonder the kikes are in control.

What about Dawkins?

Just turned on Bill Maher from last night. Not only is he a Jew, HE'S A LYING JREW FUCK.
Wow, if I could just get a single fucking punch on on that cocksucker…..

So a normal jew?

I know, my spelling is shit, but to see a very wealthy Jew motherfucker pretend that he cares about the US for any other reason than: "How is it good for the Jews?" makes my blood boil…

I cracked a smile, thanks.

It means he knows he's lost. It's like when you argue with your girlfriend and she gets fed up with losing and says something about you having a little dick.

The correct response is just to laugh and realize hou won the argument. That applies to this as well. They're out of arguments (as if they ever had any) and are resorting to being as mean and nasty as they can. And probably not even as an actual tactic, but just from sheer butt-blastedness. They really are just extremely assmad at this point, as Mr. Maher here confirms.

So just laugh at how pathetic they are, because just like in the girlfriend analogy, literaly nothing makes them madder than that.

Sure, and Bill Maher and those stupid Hollywood liberals aren't brainwashed at all.

report him to the secret service

But unlike killing a goyim, isn't there an actual punishment in the talmud for a jew killing a fellow jew?

kek

Trump should sue this little weasel. Trump wasn't required to pay any income tax for a number of years due to significant losses in one of his businesses.

What American pays more tax than they're legally required to? Answer: fucking no one!

Why hold Trump to a different standard? Fucking kike.

what happened to late night comedy like the ones we had in the 80s?

That's because of his Judaism

A good point to consider .. . All jews are brainwashed from birth into jusldaism. The more Aryan they have in them however the less it takes hold, and the harder they have to fight their own blood to jew people. A rothschild heir in the 80s, who looked like an old French royal he was so white, eventually redpilled himself and rejected the family succession they wanted for him. So they suicides him in his own bathroom in paris. The higher up it gets, the more it is like a blood in blood out gang.

cuz you raycis

Underrated post.

Yes, but I'm sure there's also a dozen different justifications for it as well. Talmud is funny like that - you can excuse almost anything when you read it like a lawyer. I think this characteristic of judaism is part of the reason why so many jews are lawyers - their religious texts are a massive, convoluted, bloated mess created over centuries that you can distort to suit almost any purpose as long as you know them well enough. Kinda like the US legal code in that sense.

(((what))) indeed…

Nordic superiority racial science is best science.

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

It's a psyop to shame the populace into wanting to pay more tax. But it's going to backfire because the elites are so disconnected. The average, hard-working person trying to make ends meet is going to think it is laudable to legally pay less tax to a corrupt system.

He can't even fucking spell

A simple post, purely to register my disgust with the man. In a saner world he'd be in the stocks on the receiving end of a volley of rotten fruit and dung.

They're starting to melt-down and snap.

Did anyone ask him what the father of modern medicine had to do with Evangelicals and Trump?

If you went back in time and described Trump's candidacy to him, he would have been doing backflips to the voting booth to vote Republican. Now he's donating millions of dollars to the Democrat party while defending the staunchly pro-Islam, pro-PC candidate as though his life depended on it.

Can't find the clip but I distinctly remember Glenn Greenwald telling Maher point blank, well before Trump was on anybody's radar, that Hillary was the neocons pick because she was a "hardcore hawk".

trump supporters confirmed religious doctors

Welp, time to enroll in med school.

Late night comedy became obsessed with engaging in topical political humor, but the main people that became popular for this were Democrats which helped promote a slanted view.

Another issue though which is probably overlooked at times is that quick cutting between two people sitting across from each other became popular as well rather than just showing two people speaking to each other in a single frame. This helped popularize 'creative' editing to take people's comments out of context so that if you wanted to ridicule someone it would be incredibly easy to just avoid ever revealing any explanations they gave to your attempts at snarky humor.

It's why with things like the Daily Show they rarely have people that actually come on set before the live audience who they're planning on bombarding with bullshit, since it would likely just confuse the entire audience to have the host be obliterated in one argument after another. Instead they cut to a video of the supposed interview taken elsewhere that they just edit the hell out of and the interviews done on set are always much lighter in comparison.

If these sorts of quick cuts for dialogue in movies, tv shows, and interviews weren't so popular then it would just look alien when done on late night 'comedy' shows and they wouldn't be able to do it near as much as they do currently.

kek

answered your own question

Auto-correct's a batch, ain't it Bill?

Friendly daily reminder that old testament Christianity and Islamism were created by Jews during the fall of Rome to pit Europe against the middle east in an attempt for them to gain power over the region.

What is Israel?

A kike wants to kill another kike? Oy vey!

Oh and

How is this kike still around?

Someone assassinate him already.

They're actively engaging in collusion for their own reasons, not because they're brainwashed.

Because nobody could have predicted what is happening in Europe right now, therefore nobody should assume the same for America if Hillary Clinton brings in 550% more refugees from the Middle-East.

LEL

But first we must use meme magick to turn him into a lampshade.

Is Samantha Bee a member of the Tribe? She gotta be.

Liberals get their political knowledge from comedians because it dovetails with leftist snobbery they get from college. And all of these personalities you posted are geared toward the immature young adult demographic.

Everything is a joke, nothing matters.

one day we'll put kike trash like him and jesse benn into carnival booths, where the crowd can throw broken glass at them and piss on them

At least you didn't put trust in a greek.

Greg Gutfeld explained Kike Maher and liberal "comedians" brilliantly in video related.

Skip towards the last few minutes in the end until you hear about Jew Maher.

We all do user

i've always thought this guy had a very suspicious nose

take that asshole :^)

Thanks for correcting the record.

(((Greg Gutfeld)))

kikery meltdown incoming

Top fucking kek.

CHRISTCUCKS GET OUT MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEE

go back to cuckchan you fucking LARPagcuck

Oy vey, look at that honker

lol

Nope. He's at the panic and buy tickets out of the country stage.

Can we get an Iron-Anne appreciation? She was the first to chapped this faggots ass

Do it! Do it! Do it!

he gave her a million dollars.

JEW FIGHT JEW FIGHT JEW FIGHT

Well posted, my Armenian brother.

She was crooked to the bone.

bump. any update on this? :^)

What a waste of dubs

Anybody have a Real Time stream? I wanna watch the meltdown.

Iron Anne doesn't count. She used to date and presumably fuck Maher.

HBO protects that stream like their balls. I'm sure it's doable but you'd find it through a VPN in some fucking asian country.
I could really really sit and watch maher get skinned alive in one of those mexican cartel videos. either that or just cut off his balls while filming and then let him go, and have the entire world know he he has no balls. let him do his show then.

How do you "survive" a holocaust, either died or didn't…

Gee yah think

I bet you don't believe in races or genetics either you fucking retard.