THE HONORABLE LOUIS FARRAKHAN RAILS AGAINST SHILLARY, PRAISES TRUMP!

dailycaller.com/2016/11/02/louis-farrakhan-compares-hillary-to-black-communitys-hitler-in-fire-and-brimstone-sermon-video/

Kek, I'd like to shake this mans hand.

While hilarious, shouldn't you be praying to yakub?

(checked)
I don't even know what to make of this insanity.

He's antiwhite. Also antiJew but not a reliable ally to whites.

NOI isn't Islam
Also checkn em

BASED

Farrakhan was always pretty based for naming the Kikes. He's also had a really nice interview with Alex Jones.

He's useful to our cause, so why not? It's good propaganda.

Burt Hammersmith: Let me tell you something. And you listen close too, because it might be something you need to know.
Paul Edgecomb: I'm listening.
Burt Hammersmith: We had us a dog. Just a sweet mongrel, You know the kind. Well, in many ways, a good mongrel dog is like a negro. You get to know it. Often, you get to love it. It is of no particular use, but you keep it around because you *think* it loves you. If you're lucky, Mr. Edgecomb, you'll never have to find out any different. My wife and I were not so lucky. Caleb, come here for a second. Come here. Please, son.
[he turns his son's face to Paul to reveal Caleb is missing an eye]
Burt Hammersmith: He still has the one good eye. I suppose he's lucky not to be completely blind. We get down on our knees and thank God for that much at least, right Caleb? Okay, go on in now.
[turns back to Paul]
Burt Hammersmith: That dog attacked my boy for no reason. Just got it in his mind one day. Same with John Coffey. He was sorry afterwards. Of that, I have no doubt. But those little girls stayed raped and murdered. Maybe he'd never done it before. My dog never bit before, but I didn't concern myself with that. I went out there with my rifle, grabbed his collar and blew his brains out. Is Coffey guilty? Yes he is. Don't you doubt it, and don't you turn your back on him. You may get away with it once or even a hundred times. But in the end, you'll get bit.

how is this surprising he is a black nationalist

nationalists should be supporting nationalism and he sees the truth

He's a black nationalist. They want gibs, they want whites to gib them a country. I don't think that's a message to reinforce.

Stupid.

Do you have a nation to give them?

(Checked)
Is he still into Scientology?
Honestly, I was pretty disappointed when he sold out to them.
He does admire Adolf Hitler, though.

Scientology wasn't so bad before the jews took it over.

Yeah, we tried that already. Didn't work so well.

Exactly, and Africa doesn't want Burger niggers. They want white land.

It wasn't enough. It will never be enough. Read this book and replace "mouse" with "nigger".

He's an anti-white nigger. The only reason he supports Trump is because he wants to segregate races. He also thinks blacks should exterminate whites after that.

If he wants a black nation, he should go to liberia with the others of his kind that wanted a black nation when they were freed from slavery.

Ah, the only black leader that the media is allowed to slander.

I knew it was only a matter of time before he got on the Trump train.

Black conspiracy theorists claim the Liberia project was scuttled by WEB DuBois acting with a "black illuminati" called the Boule.

WE BLACK PANTHERS NAO

Sure

How about Marcus Garvey?
He seemed sincere but the Jews wouldn't allow it.

They don't want gibs, they want jobs and pride tbh. At least the ones who believe in that bullshit.

And I'd prefer them to strive to be proud, strong and hard working over the sorry slavelike criminal condition they are now in.

Their interests are their own, and they cross ours, but we must compromise and find mutual solutions.
For it's not the niggers who are our enemies, but the Jews, who made them our enemies btw. I'll pick a nationalist nigger who sees through the kike bullshit over 2 white liberals any day.

Farrakonvict would enslave you and your family if he could.

Reminder that Farrahkan will become a great Leader in Africa when the Deportations are complete, and that he could actually force his race to do something productive when they head back

Of course he would enslave me, as I would him. 2 nations in one country is a bad fucking mojo.

But that's the thing the Jews being doing, race baiting, dividing, letting the goyim kill each other and be at each other's throats, so the Jew can do his subversion in peace.

Unless all nationalists everywhere compromise and turn their gaze to the real people behind their condition, there is no chance of rooting the Jew out.

Liberia was like Black Rhodesia. It was founded by Basketball Americans who asserted their dominance over the continental niggers. Then the native niggers got butthurt at the America niggers and the entire thing fell apart.

The US government should've never pulled out of Liberia in 1 generation. There had to be at least 3 generations for the population to homogenize and equalize and build a governmental tradition. So it's kind of the fault of the liberal Jews who cried "racism". It always is.

Doesn't Surprise me one bit Nationalists, generally support other nationalists regardless of the group.

It being like this world wide, nobody wants to lose their Nation to (((Globalists))). Trump's presidential run, Brexit, people seeing the end goal of Marxism getting near and Wikeleaks proving the existence of a Globalist Kabal was the wake up call for lots of people.
At this point only leftyscum, degenerates and Metropolitans would accept a NWO scenario as "good".

This is confirmation she's done.

yes. Praise Kek. The God Emperor has seemed to attract niggers and mudslimes after suggesting a blanket ban on all mudslimes. Take that Hillary. Spends billions on negative ads, doesn't work.

Aka "5 high like a boss"

the enemy of your enemy isn't always your friend OP

I just listened to him talk, he went full retard.
He came close to naming the Jew like 5 times, but blamed whites at the end.

I wanted to punch him in his dumb nigger face so much.

The ONLY way I support his cause is if the ultimate goal is to return to DUH MUDDUHLAN.

Anything else does not aid us

Then fuck them. They have a giant continent with everything they need to build empires over time. If they cant see that, they deserve no kingdoms.

The problem with Liberia is that we didn't deport enough american niggers for them to completely overrun the african niggers and put them all on plantations (lol). If Lincon had been alive to deport a fuck more blacks like he wanted to, it could have been a much more successful shithole.

Even Scientology is less corrupt than the Clintons.

What a fucking day to be alive.

I say we flood multiple countries in Africa with our coons. flood Zimbabwe, flood South Africa, flood Congo, flood the whole damn continent with Americoons. Let them fight it out for a hundred years. See what is there then. Probably no difference, but at least the coons are all gone from the US.

^
This

He killed Malcolm X what more do you want

I bet you think ISIS and ADL are exclusively Hindus too.

Basically this.
Also Farrakhan is a
Being a Muslim he by default would be anti-kike, but that doesn't mean he couldn't be co-opted by them or do their work, as can be seen from his very movement which destabilizes your nation anyway.

Dank.

Gee, color me surprised. What are you going to tell me next, that vegans have longer life spans and fewer health problems? I'd never believe that ;)

Based Farrakhan. The Jews are so desperate to derail this thread they are spamming irrelevant posts intended to misdirect discussion to useless emo-bait issues.

That's because you're a race-traitor cuck.

Took him exactly 5.00 minutes to start with the muh slavery.
Yeah they are really good for blacks.

The Nation of Islam claims it's founder is a new prophet who supplants Muhammed, which to real Islam is blasphemous as fuck. ISIS is real Islam, Nation of Islam are retarded LARPers.

Niggers SHOULD be anti-white. It will remind whites to be anti-black. A competitive civilization is a strong civilization.

Fuck off neo-Holla Forums, Farrakhan was always a redpill machine. It's good to have allies in all races who sees the jew menace for what it is. I don't care if his people have to go back to Africa one day, for now he's dropping redpills and you should be thankful for his honesty.

He's a pisslamic nigger and he's anti-white. His place is in africa and nowhere else

Reminder that George Lincoln Rockwell's "best friend" DeWest Hooker who taught him to "know the cunning and evil ways of the enemy", supported Farrakhan and attended his events through the 1990s (he died in 1999).

We'll need some really efficient ovens for you guys.

Who says there cant be a new profit? Mohammad has been dead for 800 years. Maybe Allah has something new to say?

So you support race mixing?

Farrakhan did nothing wrong.

If Farrakhan was successful and whites had a strong leader like him who was also successful then the world would be a better place with no NWO control.

The Jews taught you to dismiss a person entirely if one part of their message disagrees with you. Doing this stupid and gives Jews power. Don't fall for this extremely common Jewish trick. You don't have to agree with Farrkhan on all issues.

@8077777

His stance is exactly why king nigger has been going around stumping for Hillary.
You'll probably see even more of him because Dave Chappelle fucking hates her too.
Real niggers are going against her.

Islam says there can't be. It's in their declaration of faith (the shahada). The Nation of Islam are to Islam what Mormons are to Christianity.

That would be superb if you'd do the entire book.

oh no the narcs man

If the niggers are isolated to their own spheres and spaces, what's the problem?

Nationalist likes other nationalist who is running against globalist. Makes sense

You're fucking pathetic.

Black nationalists have always been at the same time our enemies and allies. They are to some degree enemies (rivals?) of whites because they do want to compete directly and many of them outright hate whites in the same way many of us outright hate blacks. At the same time, their ultimate goal is ethnonationalism and therefore the separation of whites and blacks into separate countries, and thus they are in one sense allies against globalism.