4Chan, Anonymous, and Kim DotCom Say They Have Pics, Video of Bill Clinton Sex with Minors

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3489377/posts
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/4chan-anonymous-kim-dotcom-say-pics-video-bill-clinton-sex-minors/

lol wtf.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/794697166765727745
archive.is/oTmTB#selection-33461.0-33461.86
youtube.com/watch?v=Uf6jP_WfqYM
twitter.com/Veritas4America/status/794436288262836224
web.archive.org/web/20100316083911/http://gawker.com/166540/air-burkle-something-special-in-the-air
archive.is/4cF0F
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the post they're basing the articles on.

If they have something like that, they need to drop it. No sense waiting.

Silly goys, he's just playing twister with the kiddies, twister and slip n' slide, you loved that game right?

The hacked known as 4chan strikes again. . .

ah yes, the made up verification hash. also it wouldnt matter anyone, it would need to be a video of the bitch herself

Would waiting till Monday make any difference? Releasing them now might have them slid and buried, but do it Monday and the press have no time to spin it in time for the actual voting day.

Then again, there really isn't much they can say against it other than playing the PHOTOSHOP card.

Fake LARPer bullshit.

If the hacker 4chan has reactivated, somebody should probably notify the anti-terrorism task force. He's been known to blow up random vans in empty parking lots to prove he means serious business.

Well, you dirty Juden cunt whore, it is your lucky day. I am a 31y.o. white Euro Ubermensch dom, attractive, intelligent and "normal" on the outside but with the heart of stone when it comes to dealing with subhuman Jew twats like you. Not really a Nazi but am excited about this scenario. I have quite a few years of experience humiliating and degrading sub girls and frocing them to do unthinkable things and the scene you propose is a good opportunity to take it to the next level. I do know some German and although I don't have a uniform, I can rig up an outfit somewhat suitable for the scene.

Expect extreme verbal and physical abuse and humiliation. I will force you to wear a star of David and have your wrist marked with a prisoner's number. You will become an object and will have no name - you will respond only to the number given to you.
You will be subjected to humiliating inspections by the camp Commandant. You will be forced to strip naked, and measurements of your worthless body will be taken to prove your racial inferiority. You will denounce your subhuman race and your religion and will have to pledge alligence to the Reich while chanting "Heil Hitler!" You will have Hakenkreuz (swastika) painted on your body and I will force you to worship it. You will eat off of the floor or from a dog dish. You will drink water from the toilet.

Any disobedience will result in severe belt beating followed by a merciless force fuck in all your orifces. I will take pleasure in gagging my personal Jude salve with my big cock and ass raping you wile listening how you cry out for mercy. I am also into fisting my slaves' tight sorry cunts and asses and forcing them to take large objects inside. Think you can handle a champagne bottle up there, Jew cunt?!!!
I will force you to perform the most humiliating services for me. Remember the Auschwitz motto - Arbeit Macht Frei - work will set you free. You will get down on your hands and knees to lick my shoes clean. And how would you like to be my urinal for a day? Or wipe my ass clean after I go to the bathroom? I will treat you like filth and will make you into my personal dirty slave whore whose only purpose is to serve the master race.

Although I am strict, I am respectful of any limits that you might have as well as your need for discretion and safety. I am not a freak, just a person with a cruel streak that shows itself whenever sex, humiliation, and pleasure come into play.

Email me back, let's see where it takes us.
Do it NOW!!!

Is this your first day on the internet?

Here's Kim's tweet they're talking about. Reminding you faggot right now not to get over-hyped like before.

twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/794697166765727745

Have seen way too many of these "bombshell leak" claims, and they never live up to the hype. If someone on 4chan had this kind of evidence, do you actually think they'd wait to release it? As much as I want it to be true, this will 100% not happen.

The one that is obviously bad roleplay

but thats how memetics work…

We have to get so fuckign hyped that it changes the fabric of reality

Photos and/or video of Bill Clinton and other high-ranking government officials having sex with children? LOL. You can't bury something like that if it gets into the public domain. The more time it has to circulate the web, the better.

That leads me to believe they don't have it.

Well, dropping on Friday-Sunday would mean it gets buried by the (((news))), I think.
Monday is viable and guarantees it to make news, but then its only 1 day before the election.

More LARPing

Buried by the (((news))) with all-time low ratings and web traffic? Something like this – if it's real – can't be buried. That's why this stuff is used as blackmail in the first place.

The "don't drop on friday" meme is bullshit. You could easily turn it on its head and say "dropping big news on Friday is good because it gets to simmer all weekend." Which it certainly would if its as big as claimed. Nobody is going to forget about Bill fucking children.

Sunday evening.

THE CUCKCHAN CLAIM IS TOTAL BULLSHIT IN THE SAME THREAD OP SAID THEY WERE DROPPING IT IMMEDIATELY MEANING 24 FUCKING HOURS AGO AND IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.
PIC RELATED
archive.is/oTmTB#selection-33461.0-33461.86
SAGE THIS CTR DISINFO SHITSHOW.

100% bullshit. If someone had that they'd drop it immediately. Something like that cannot be buried or forgotten.

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYVEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Fuck off with this fake bullshit

Even the Lugenpresse doesn't have the chutzpah to try to bury that story. It's not 1989. That shit would go mega viral within seconds. The (((media))) would wave the white flag and jump off the Hillary train the second those pics came out.

It didn't when the DNC dropped the grab her buy the pussy video, so I'd imagine this would go viral, but we might have to be the ones to do it.

shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down shut it down

wow it's motherfucking nothing
also
If anybody ever released that footage they would get instantly v& no matter what

What the …

Hmm… sources seem legit

Listen, this only hurts Trump, if he acknowledges it and it turns out not to be true.

We can speculate all we want. The Spirit Dinners are real fucking thing. Emails prove that satanic shit.

CTR will discredit this, Holla Forumsacks will vet it and see if its true. REMEMBER THE 5th OF NOVEMBER

THIS

Always boggles the mind how dudes purposefully go out of their way to make this typo.

There's no way people accidentally make this mistake when every official mention of any *chan has a lowercase 'c'.

Either they are doing this on purpose, or they have parts of their brain missing.

Sorry for off topic, carry on.

Yawn. Wake me up when they actually deliver.

Trump will not acknowledge it because:
It's confirmed fake cuckchan LARPing - we went through this yesterday.

What are you talking about? Hex can totally the letter 's'.

Confirmed how CTR?

Let's see. If it happens, then it happens, if it doesn't we already got Spirit Cooking on these fucking fags.

Uploaded 20 minutes ago on Infowars.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uf6jP_WfqYM

Co workers where talking about this. I told em that Kim is just shilling for his new piracy friendly file sharing site and the only thing he dropped about hillary so far was old stale news about NSA's abilities to hoover up emails from the net.

I still think kim is probably full of shit but I may have egg on my face come Monday. I would be happy to eat my hat if I was wrong.

By the fuckwit who posted it on cuckchan telling an outright lie:

Pussy Grabbing and the FBI looking into the case were both released on Fridays

If they had videos, they would have posted them before claiming to have them. Why the fuck would these people risk some sort of crackdown before the material was published? Trump's fanboys have got to be the most delusional people around.

That's rich.

try better CTR

Curtain and dog sales are about to go through the roof. Time to invest so I can retire early.

To be released (((soon))).

Look up the miller test fagot. The supreme court made the miller test the law of the land and that tests states that if it has serious political value its not legally obscene and only obscene depictions of minors are legally CP. Video of bill Clinton fucking a 7 year old would be constitutionally protected speech.

Curtain and dog sales are about to go through the roof. Time to invest do I can retire early.

I linked you the fucking post on cuckchan.
It didn't happen when they said it was just about to.
On Thursday.
Nothing could convince you.

lel like anyone actually likes Shillary. She and Trump are cut from the same cloth.

That doesn't prove shit, maybe they fucking thought better of it. There is people they need to hide that are supposed to confirm the authenticity of the dump retard.

Fucking proves nothing CTR.

Let this stand as a lesson on the memetic power of including obviously fake hashes in your memes. Normalfags think it is legit.

It wasn't. The internet changed it. Back when it was just 3 TV networks, the friday rule was actually true.

Kim is full of shit. He has a personal (justified) grudge against Hillary so he's just throwing shit at her on the off-chance any of it sticks.

Hagmann and his faggot son are two Christian zionists who interview frauds like (((Bill Schnoebelen))) and Doc Marquis. That title is pure clickbait.

I want to believe

CTR ALERT

Kim has dropped jack shit. Prove me wrong, please.

Hold up, let me verify that hash
hq0c27fh837gf92rg9-f47g3947fhy

yup, seems legit

CTR trying to make Holla Forumslacks give up before even trying to vet.

My argument is this, lets vet it before we call bullshit.

Kim hasn't released anything to vet. That's the point. Link me to it if I'm wrong.

Let's fucking wait till November 6th. Then I will say bullshit as well.

DUDE SPIRIT COOKING HAPPENED. ANYTHING IS FUCKING ON THE TABLE

Thanks for correcting the record.

mfw this argument is also used in Clinton's defense

Why is this shit worth a thread in your mind OP, you faggot. Anyone here should be able to tell if 4chan had such footage, it would have been spread everywhere by 4chan Holla Forums.
Secondly, what the fuck does it even mean "4chan has evidence", because again, it wouldn't stay there. It can't keep or hold something a secret.

Kill yourself dipshit. We've had multiple threads on this fake shit.

What the screenshots shown in (and used by the article in OP) are missing is the other post by the same faggot. Pic related. And obviously he never followed through, did he?

Not to mention the fake hash (contains multiple 's'), or the obvious other redflags that identify it as bullshit.

You prove a good point, they were apparently waiting for the man to get to a safe place.

He's fucking dead, what are they waiting for exactly!?

you are a fucking idiot, it can have an S, its in ascii code you fucking retard. IT DEPENDS HOW THEY HASH IT.

FUCKING CTR

what

That is false. Link me to even one please.

Kim Dotcom doesn't have shit, when has Kim ever delivered?

It's plainly meant to be hex. 0-9, a-f. Except they included s by accident. It's bullshit dude. Do you really expect us to believe it is base64 that just happens to 99% look like hex, except for a few s's? Give me a break.

YOURE A FUCKING IDIOT, THEY CAN HASH IT HOWEVER THEY FUCKING WANT.

HOLY FUCK CTR YOU ARE BAD

Still waiting on that link.

GO THE FUCK BACK TO REDDIT YOU OBVIOUS OUTSIDER

==YOU ARE NOT IN GOOD COMPANY HERE=

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

SPEWING "MUH CTR" AT ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING YOU DON'T LIKE DOES NOT MAKE YOU FIT IN. FUCK OFF

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HASH DO YOU! HOLY SHIT!
YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DISCREDITING A POSSIBLE HAPPENING JEW KIKE CTR CUCK

PLEASE CORRECT THE RECORD SOME MORE

It would have been dropped already like the stupid cunt that "hacked" aka read the password from a post Podesta's twitter account and shitting out "hi pol" before scraping any of the fucking DM's.

A lesson we all should take. Protip: use the command line to generate a real hash and enjoy more fun! For you linuxbros:
`echo -n "4chan is cancer" | sha256sum`
OR
`echo -n "4chan is cancer" | openssl dgst -sha256`

c01e0e1541074ae37fca749b2ab4fd217cb255527c2092a223f8258cb75739f9
ooooo spooky!

Use your fucking head.

I will see you tomorrow user.

And the crazy thing is that's absolutely true. Double-slit experiment, bitch!

Anyone else with a kikebook noticing an uptick of normalfags using the anonymous brand these days?

Tomorrow that hash will be as blatantly fake as it is today.

This is totally false, dude

man i see ppl walkin around everywhere in the mall wearing "anonymous" t-shirts and hoodies.

Fucking deliver already!

Monday is going to be… interesting.

SSB3b25kZXIsIGhvdyBiYWRseSB3aWxsIHRoZXNlIHRlY2huaWNhbGx5IGlsbGl0ZXJhdGUgaWRpb3RzIGZyZWFrIG91dCBpZiBJIHR5cGUgbGlrZSB0aGlzPw==

user…
you are completely right tho

You can't be this fucking stupid, can you? I mean really?

It would either be output as hex (as is done 99% in this type of context) or as base64.

The only character outside of the hex range used in the hashes is 's'. So if you honestly believe that it's a base64 checksum that just happened to only use 0-9,a-f+s, then there's truly is no hope for you, and I can only ask that you go back to wherever you came from, and never have children.

Feels good man.

They are not, and never were, Legion. Just cancer.

None of the above have anything.

No really it can't it is PART OF THE FUCKING STANDARD FOR A REASON

U2FsdGVkX19HTjpuldwBYPK9y4lZEghflX8zHina4h5FT3F2qwdeIf1SdV/ECXRmpJpFnTVubNnXQO+iEwB5ULTFrdEEpx3b9NmEM9MT7Y1d+mMwVNx9/U8PGEPwZtrR
passphrase is ID

I want to believe you user, but I've been let down too many times, cmon, go into a little bit more detail/ give us some proof, if it turns out Bill is a pedo on monday what do you have to loose proving it to us today?

FUCK OFF REDDITKIKE

YOU ARE NOT IN GOOD COMPANY

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

donald trump will execute bill and hillary for treason and extinguish their family line. tainted blood tbh.

moreover it would be a 44 character hash rather than 64 characters if it was a base64 output.

THIS IS FUCKING REAL, CONFIRMED ON DARKNET TONIGHT!!!!!! SAW THE FIRST FUCKING PICTURE HOLY FUCKING SHIT GO CHECK IT OUT BUT MAKE SURE YOU TRASH YOUR COMP AFTER FFFFUUUUGGGGG

I'm not saying they're Legion. Normalfags have no concept that anonymous stood against censorship. They merely interpret our raids as do-gooding while simultaneously forgetting all the horrible shit we did for the lulz. I find the new anonymous cringy as fuck, but I'm just curious if anyone else is seeing it.

yeah i figured that. you can tell by looking at them. you wouldnt be too "anonymous" wearing a shirt like that

So the feds?
Again, feds
Fat guy who sells his business to Chinese people.

If they had it, it would be out by now.

The hacker known as 4Chan strikes again.

Details.

Sure user. We all believe you. The all caps and extra exclamation marks are all the confirmation I need.

Not to demoralize but I think people are grasping at straws hoping for some deus ex machina to come down and save the plot. I'm cynical and I don't think there will be one (anymore than what is already out there- which should bury the Cunt but hasn't).
People need to realize pretty much everything that has been released (the multiple felonies, influence peddling, violation of fucking ESPIONAGE LAWS, etc.) should be enough, but isn't. We are the laughing stock of the World, and Tuesday is going to be make or break for the whole damn thing called the USA. Either we trot off towards totalitarianism with a spastic cunt at the helm, uproot one of the largest and most corrupt systems in the history of mankind with a "colorful" New York property developer at the helm, or the whole fucking thing caves in and SHTF.
People 'want' something to put her out, they sense in their fucking deep lizard brains that it is necessary for their survival. Problem is, a metric shit ton already has been put out. Now it is just time for faith, continuing to dig, and keeping your powder dry.

unless of course they have a video tape of her fucking an infant up the ass with Bill's dick then drinking the blood after she rips off its head; then that MIGHT cost her a couple of points

Story time

cipher?

Standard CryptoJS.AES encryption using your ID as the passphrase so I think -aes-256-cbc

We really don't know how much of an effect this stuff has had yet because the polls have been bullshit since day one.

Who is this "four tran"?

If you were a top tier chaos lover, you'd wait until hillary is elected and then release them, creating a huge crisis of confidence and massive public revulsion

Pics or it didn't happen.

Anyone listened to Molly about this?
I'm listening to it right now. Cernovich just brought up the theory that Saudi Arabia were actually paying the clinton's in child sex slaves……

That would only make her more popular. Blood, fire and steel is the only solution.

Got to hand it to you faggots, it took all week to come up with but it's somewhat working. I haven't seen this board so disorganised, fractured and unfocused in over a year.

…then again I suppose there's the very real possibility that you're all LARPchan refugees and are actually this stupid.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

BUILD FIREWALL

Any real nukes come out of nowhere. All these blue-balling grandstanding are always fucking nothing.

In what circumstance would not dropping a bomb like that actually help? Unless you don't have it, that is.
The whole "don't post on friday" thing is trash in an age of internet and 24 hour news.

is this hash intentionaly wrong?

If this was true, they would be dead by now.

It actually secures the leaks existence, you get the word out which spreads like a virus so too many people hear about it for it to just be forgotten then if the Leak comes people will be prepared to download and seed .

hehehe was fucking around with hashes and copied the wrong one.

echo -n "new fags are cancer" | openssl dgst -sha256

I think we'll all be pleasantly surprised. Imagine the NYPD holding a press conference literally issuing arrest warrants and saying a corrupt justice dept was trying to hold them back and in new york style they just decided to say fuck it. "This bitch and these fuckers are guilt of crimes yo, and if they come to new york state we gonna arrest they ass." Niggers would eat that shit up. Shitlords help the video go viral. Evidence is presented by Wikileaks and Anonymous the same day hurr durr goy foxes.

twitter.com/Veritas4America/status/794436288262836224

JUST FUCKING DROP IT NOW JESUS FUCK

/thread

some articles from 2009 containing that photo (claims that she is a 19 year old NYU student named Rachel, and they're on Run Burkle's plane)

web.archive.org/web/20100316083911/http://gawker.com/166540/air-burkle-something-special-in-the-air
archive.is/4cF0F

….how shit have things gotten, that WE are the fucking NEWS?

Im getting pretty sick of these faggots saying i have x,y,z. Its 3 days until the election, if you have it, fucking publish it.

daily reminder that kim dotcom is the fat sack of shit who teased us to death to only state, ate the end, that the NSA has the clinton's deleted emails (no shit). Which is, by the way, a thing that we already knew and was confirmed by william binney

oyvey shut it down

HILLARY RECENTLY SEEN BUYING DOG

No. Cuckchan is our phantom.

What are they waiting for?

Don Jr. retweeted Anonymous yesterday

Sounds legit - they're waiting for November 9 for maximum impact.

?

I guess if they don't release anything, Hillary must be innocent. I will never believe anybody who says something negative about her ever again.

t. idiot.

well, they better get on that then…

I find it hard to imagine clintons sex tape getting released on halfchan before here
we could spread it like wildfire as soon as its dropped here, uncensored with the audio intact
halfchan would have it deleted in 5 minutes and an NSA trace running through the vpn's of the poster who delivered within the hour

isnt kim doing 57 years in maximum security for downloading jewish movies
57 strapped to a plank with a pineapple shoved up the arse while jews taser his nutsack
fed on a diet of horse semen and camel piss for the next 5 and a half decades

If he pulls it off. He will be a good version of gabe Newell

I kinda like gabe newell in some ways though
purely for the capacity the man has not to give a shit about anything
hes the kind of guy who'd drug you, steal your kidneys and then sell them back to you only for you and 8 rich cancer kids to receive the same cooler full of dogshit and ground up beef burgers while gabe farts all the way to mcdonalds with your kidney bucks

He's a fat Jew himself. Also he did nothing hostile to them really, just helped to spread Hollywood propaganda to those unwilling to pay for it in the movie theaters.

oh didnt know he was a jew
just thought he was a fat boston scumbag

We are anonymous. We are the men in grey.

im still cringing from the march in London with all the anonymous masks
when British people forget about Guy Fawkes and think its literally an anonymous symbol, kill me

Pardon me for not understanding the mind of a retard, but why would these faggots make this up? If they haven't put it out by now they clearly don't have it.

It's called "attention whore". Look it up.

I just. I'm sorry. I can't empathize with that level of pathetic.

OH LOOK

MORE DISTRACTION

RELEASE IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

O wait another "bombshell dropping".

Why does everyone "announce" they have something nowadays, when they never deliver? Why not just deliver?

It's almost like they're attention whores spreading disinfo…

If anyone had anything they could just pixelate just enough of the material to make it watchable for the masses just like the (((media))), it would go viral in a second. But this empty shitposting is just low energy trying to get attention

They should have dumped it yesterday.

They might be full of shit. We are talking about (((anonymous))) and Kim "Ask the NSA for the emails" Dotcom.

If they had video of clinton fucking kids they wouldn't need to do any sort of special timing with it, just dump it as soon as possible, the earlier the better and hillary's campaign will be totally decimated. If they had anything they would have dumped it all immediately. Don't get me wrong though, I'm sure bill does fuck kids.