'CHILD RAPE' VICTIM DROPS CASE AGAINST TRUMP FOR THIRD TIME

politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-dropped-230770#ixzz4P5kKdymX

Other urls found in this thread:

revelist.com/politics/i-talked-with-katie-johnson/3573/default/2
youtube.com/watch?v=Jpstc9r_esA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Baer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the weirdest thing about this case is tracking down the first time she filed, when she filed in california as "Katie Johnson." A Revelist reporter attempted to contact her and was only able to interview her over the phone:

revelist.com/politics/i-talked-with-katie-johnson/3573/default/2

katie johnson claims she was 13 in 1994. that means she was born in 1981. i did some googling to find any katie johnsons who may have been modeling at that time. when i typed in the name to google, a wikipedia page immediately popped up for Katie Johnson who was the presidential secretary for Obama from 2009 to 2011. And guess what her birthdate is. Pic related.

I haven't seen anyone make this connection yet. The woman in the "video" is clearly wearing a wig. Do you think it could be her? Or are they just using her name? Why hasn't anyone made this connection yet?

The textbook definition of a paid shill.

Wow.

God damn.

I want something else to say but that's still just stunning beyond words. Between this and the O'Keefe video I'm mostly surprised by how often these idiots do their own stupid shit. I mean you'd think she'd pay off a stooge in the same way Creamer should have hired some kind of mexican to hide in the suit.

Nuclear if true.

This is a toss-up. Katie Johnson seems like a very common name. On the other hand:

- Birthdate
- Connection to Obama
- Democrat

This could be one of the rare coincidences without echoes. Still, I wouldn't dismiss this yet.

It would be way too obvious, like wouldn't you assume they'd be smarter than that? It's possible that Norm Lubow / Al Taylor may have suggested she use this name without really thinking about it. I don't know. The coincidence is a little too interesting to ignore.

Killdawg's campaign manager is BFF with a twisted satanist who makes smoothies with jip, piss and jamrags.
What do you think?

user you have a touch of the "tiste, good find.

i think what i'm gonna do now is relentlessly search for pictures of the actual katie johnson connected to obama, and compare it to the video posted. her face is pixelated, but her hands are in the video a couple times. if the hands fit, we can't acquit

I'm sold, get my pitchfork martha

Smart people aren't ones who get into positions of influence and power. Smart people usually either want to just do their work they are passionate about, or start a business and make money.

People in power are there because they have connections, not because of any innate intelligence.

found a few shots on wikimedia that i'm sorting thru. this is the katie johnson the presidential secretary. hard to say if it is the same person in comparison to the video being shopped around of the alleged 'victim.'

yeah… true.

alright. i don't think its her. screenshot of moles on the 'victims' neck from the video and then a headshot of the pres. sec. don't match

either way, the connection is uncanny.

Is that about pic related?
(no source, of coarse)

If one of those cams is mirrored, it could still be. That mole on the upper corner is in the right position if the view is mirrored. Any voice clips?

also a smart person is less easily controlled.

I don't think it is the same person but I do think the person they are using for this is some radfem actress or maybe even one of the women that are part of Hillary's entourage. The bitch was never real and they found someone at the least second to play this part. They had no intention of moving forward with the case since the point of this whole thing was to create a rumor to use against Trump. They went this far because no one was buying the shit the lugenpresse was peddling. I'm honestly surprised they even used a women and not some tranny for this.

This woman doesn't exist.

they don't use trannies because that would implicate Obama.

Just replie the cunts who use that saying:
" lf Emperor was a paedo rapist, Killary should endorse him."

That's his daughter, retard.

oh shit.

You're fucking right. There never was such a person! HOLY FUCKING SHIT! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP pic looks like Chelsea Manning to me.

Fuck off Sinead

Muching whose rug?

What was her fucking problem?

Apologies, its a screenshot from the video of the alleged victim. The video is here:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpstc9r_esA

check the video, the voice is changed so as not to expose her identity.

Steve Baer, who has been helping this supposed Katie Johnson, claims he has the full unedited 48 minutes without a pixelated face and claims he's been emailing it to tons of reporters trying to get a bite.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Baer

This guy.

Its worthless but I would just love to figure out who the person is whose accusing him so we could just shove it in libtards faces that this whole thing was a fucking lie.

Not that they would care anyway I am sure

whoops, meant to direct to this post

There are NO police reports, NO investigation agency records, NO parental affermations, this is a paid by Cliton Foundation Pundent prop, IT NEVER HAPPENED.
Another child actor abused by Hitlary

The lawsuit is a pretty good read.

Holy god that made me laugh.

Alex Jones, Paul Watson, pulled a FOIA On this and it came back as no existant. The Images below are photoshopped. FAKE!!

this sounds like it was literally written by a 14 year old with rape fantasies

That's what makes it so hilarious. I don't remember where I picked those up, but I never claimed they were real. Just funny.

Focus on her hands, she has the same ring on all three pic of

jews always accuse you of doing the exact same evil deeds that they themselves are committing.

tbh if anything this gives credence to the kim dotcom claim of having pics and video of bill clinton fucking minors. what the fuck were they thinking bring this up?? kek lmao tbh fam.

i don't think the girl in the video is wearing any ring unfortunately

if this "tiffany doe" actually exists, I doubt they would have given up on the lawsuit

this is the most retarded election ever.

she is saying what Bill or Michelle did to her

Daily mail has done an article on her. Dont think shes the same girl the thread is thinking of. She definitely looks 'used up' now

w ww.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3894806/Woman-alleged-raped-Donald-Trump-13-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-DROPS-case-casting-doubt-truth-claims.html