George A. Romero's Martin - re:View

Are they right?

RLM has always been an accurate source for reviews except for their Force Awakens review.

>>>/rlm/
>>>/cuck/
>>>/reddit/

This is actually a pretty interesting video about a movie most of their fanbase wouldn't have heard of, this is the type of film they should be showcasing more of rather than capeshit and starshit.

re:Tards

Not watching that shit but it was a pretty good movie

Romero made a lot of breddy gud stuff, albeit not recently

mike liked independence day 2 and star trek beyond.

they were always shitty, they just got a few good videos of calling out bullshit.

I'm not gonna pretend I watched Martin just to rip into RLM.

le page 20 save rave

This was by far their best re:View. Just them talking about the movie as real human beans. Too bad Holla Forums is too triggered by muh force awakens to see it

Mike is the source of the shit, the power tier is

In terms of film taste then Mike is near the bottom of the pile. Mike is still the funniest in terms of comedy though, so these are the tiers for who's the funniest:
Pre-TFA, Plinkett review era Mike > Powergap > Fat Jay > Pre-2014 Rich > Chad Jay > GMP-Era Mike > Current Year Mike > Jim > Colin > GMP-Era Rich > GMP-Era Jay > Gillian > Len (2nd appearance) = Freddie Williams (1st appearance) = Jessie > Powergap > Drunk AIDSMoby > Len (1st appearance) > Freddie Williams (2nd appearance) > Powergap > cancer > Powergap > Karen > Current Year Rich > Gilchrist > AIDSMoby > Beardfat > Max Landis

I'm not clicking that. At least with Jay I just can tolerate that faggot enough to hate him, I can't look at a faggot that grooms himself like that and calls himself 'The Wizard'.

>(((Kike Cucklasa)))
>>>/cuck/
>>>/cuckold/
>>>/cuckshed/
>>>/bbc/
>>>/blacked/
>>>/israel/
>>>/disney/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/oven/
>>>/interracial/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/bernie2016/
>>>/rlm/

Beardfat is our guy. Literally Holla Forums incarnate.

You are literally hating yourselves you fucking autistic meme queens.

Why do you keep posting these guys?

Oh no an actual thread taking away from fucking pages of low test memes regurgitated like big bang theory lines, what a shame!