As of late with our success on the matter of meme magic we've been seeing a considerable shift in Holla Forums towards...

As of late with our success on the matter of meme magic we've been seeing a considerable shift in Holla Forums towards a more…lets say superstitious/mysticism focus.

Bizarre coincidences have piled up.
Kek, the frogs, shadilay, etc.
I wager many view all this as more a joke than anything to be taken seriously.
But this spirit cooking revelation has reminded me of something quite serious, our opponents have long utilised mysticism and ritual to control themselves and others.
Bizarre rituals that tie people together in mutual guilt and help create a sense of them versus the world.

I somewhat fear we're going down the same path. That every day we become a little less rational.
Whether by our own accidental fault or by some outside influence is ultimately irrelevant.
We have to remain rational in an insane world, it's what makes Holla Forums so dangerous and so good collectively at digging up dirt.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/15/aborted-babies-incinerated-to-heat-uk-hospitals/
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Operation_Barbarossa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no one cares about your fears

Obviously not.
But who benefits most from us adopting kek?

The eventual redpill for people truly on the path here is a realization that the only way to structure and build a non-materialist civilization is with an orientation toward higher ideals in all aspects of life… especially the daily minutia.

None of this is inherently mystical, but it is esoteric / philosophical. Mysticism itself is a little bit of a larp, but it boils down to an appreciation of our terminal ignorance given the amount of knowledge accessible to us. It's also a reverence for the old ways, and a rejection of the poison of modernity.

This is very difficult for younger anons who are only a few redpills deep. The trigger for the inevitable transformation is when you stop cataloging all that is wrong with our civilization and start searching for an answer to the question of what a properly structured civilization would/should look like.

I'm an oldfag pol, not fringe

your post is garbage and you should feel bad.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE? FUCKING WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS PLACE IS?

We do.

You're being a little autistic now m80, but I'll join in. Meme magic is nothing like the degenerate shit they get up to - ultimately I think there's nothing actually mystic about that, it's just indulging in the utmost degeneracy and using it for political power to keep all these people in check with the threat of blackmail. Meme magic is using making memes and humour from reality, repeating and evolving them, and then having them manifest in reality in a way that breaks rational explanation and coincidence. I'm gonna sound like a pretentious faggot here but tbh I think the biggest difference is us trying to understand the world as it really is, as opposed to control the world and create a massive, complex veneer that defies reality to hide it.

Piled up is a bit of an understatement.

Come at us like a tidal wave?
Personally I think it may be because we're looking for them.

I'm pointing out how they use cultism to make their own people regard the rest of humanity as something other.

Tribalism is a good thing.
"Others" are bad.

To an extent.
But when the other includes your own people shit starts going wrong.

Remember how the English conquered Wales.

This is the reason tribalism is so important. It allows us to easily determine who "our people" actually are.

Racially homogeneity is a prerequisite, but its not THE ONLY prerequisite. Dysgenic breeding practices have allowed the proliferation of weakness throughout "our people" and this is a problem.

One important feature of a "nation" in the traditional sense, is a people united by common fundamental myth (beliefs about their identity, history, culture, etc…). These things are not up for debate, but simply acknowledgments of reality.

Those who are racially acceptable, from a purely genetic perspective, can still easily fail to qualify as "our people" in their rejection of our fundamental myths.

The real STRENGTH in a people is their ability to unite around these myths and differentiate themselves, as a declaration of their identity "THIS IS WHO WE ARE" and not allowing dysfenic dissenters from impacting the overall cohesiveness of the group.

Therefor fuck "the other."

Don't try to twist words. We /xpol/ now.

I didn't want to say it outright.
But yes. Browsing Holla Forums now feels more like browsing /x/ back when it was good.

First post, as per usual, CTR.

I understand your fears, OP. I don't think we have much to fear as far as losing ourselves in mysticism goes because I believe that Kek channels a force rooted in natural law, opposed to whatever mystic laws the jews hold themselves to.

Fuck off retard. You don't belong hete if you think is exclusivity is bad.
We do. You need evidence that this would be bad, you only offer conjecture and anime reaction images. If you can't make an argument than why the fuck would you make a thread?

I was already that "way" before I came to Holla Forums in 2012. Maybe you're the one that is lagging behind.

He's not attacking Kek you jackass. He's expressing concern. We shouldn't be too con cerned. Kek is the antithesis of those Molochite faggots.

(checked)
This user gets it. Every great civilization or group in history had transcendental elements to it. Humans need something divine to strive for, even if it is something as small as a synchronicity in your post number on an imageboard.

Rationality has nothing to do with belief in some sort of higher power, provided you aren't sacrificing one for the other. I believe in Kek, but I'm not about to start ignoring empirical evidence because of my belief. In fact, my belief stems from evidence of Kek's influence. There's just too many correlations for it to be pure cohencidence at this point. The Frog God is real, and he's on the side of truth. Which is the side Holla Forums has always been on.

Bloody newfags

My gut just says that sooner or later this is going to become another Project Chanology moment.

He's conflating Jewish mysticism with a mystery School like the Ogdoad.
We aren't operating here because of a shared sacrafice to a blood god.
He made a thread because of concerns that were entirely unfounded, and if he actually lurked he'd realize that the esoteric like the Ogdoad/Gnosis are actually descriptions of nature and aren't dependent on notions that drive the followers of Moloch and Baal or Yaweh.

It's already been explained in

Okay if that is your argument, than my counter argument is that we got Hillar Clinton and the entire left to look insane because united by a common belief we made her and every kike with a blog think a cartoon frog was their greatest threat.
Saying England and Wales is a terrible argument because belief systems aren't comperable to ethnic systems unless their beliefs are directly tied to that etnicity.

And btfo here

I was about to point that out, but I'm glad you did because this is a pain on the phone.

Once is coincidence
Twice is confirmed
3 times or more is aggression

Remember that.

Yes we got them to look insane. Which is great and quite the accomplishment.
But are we following them into that insanity?

And you fail to understand the reference.
The English conquered Wales one valley at a time because the Welsh refused to acknowledge each other as kinsmen. Each valley regarded all outside their territory as others and thus refused to come to their aid despite sharing common culture, language, laws, etc.
The Welsh didn't unite until there was barely anything left to save and by that point it was too late.

When your sense of other includes your own people then your people stand divided.

Cults like the ones the western ruling class are involved in encourage that ruling class to perceive their own people as others, outsiders.
It weakens our societies.

It is pretty fucking weird.

I think the biggest difference between these eyes-wide-shut rituals hosted by the political elite and Holla Forums's tongue-in-cheek-but-not-really praise of Kek can be summed up in one word: control. The elites want to use mysticism and irrationality to control their environment and those around them. Holla Forums simply observes when signs of Kek seem too much of a coincidence and tries to understand what these coincidences could mean. One is trying to manipulate and try to make these coincidences happen as "magic" as a power for themselves, and the other is simply observing the natural flow of these coincidences as "magic".

This should be taken as a cautionary tale, though. If anyone on Holla Forums tries to bend memes to our will, we could end up going down the same path as shillary and company and turning evil as the power starts to inevitably corrupt whatever it touches. That's why anonymous imageboards are so great, because theoretically you can't control ideas on here like you can in facebook. This allows meme magic to grow and flourish organically, creating a healthy flow of knowledge through our refined shitposting.

All these cuckchan threads what the fuck?
:^(

The only way to battle Occultist Mysticism is with Occultist Mysticism. Kek is our weapon against Moloch.

The generative response is to btfo it with quality posts instead of saging, at least since this particular topic itself is worthy.

Sounds like the jedi/sith with us as the jedi.
Personally I always preferred the sith approach.

Makes sense.
Perhaps I'm just too British for this shit, we're not a mystically inclined people. Preferring a more rational empirical worldview.
Except for those tossers in London but they're practically continentals anyways.

Okay so the Welsh saw themselves as different families with no ties to eachother. Still a fucking terrible example, no one who believes in the Ogdoad or Gnosis cares if anyone else believes because having fellow acolytes is not the point ,the point is that we had found common truths which united us. You claim disunity, but the only people who would be disunified are those who declare us apostates and want to destroy us. We don't need their to be mass fellowships to follow Kek.
The fact of the matter is that every belief system creates some measure of otherness with other groups. But since the Ogdoad/Gnosis is really a description of nature I.E. Truth, it doesn't fucking what others would believe to us because we aren't united by blood rituals and subversion, we dont have mutually shared guilt or sacrafices. Those don't exist in this system to create what you postulate.
How is the Ogdoad a factor that would create disunity?
You falsely conflate their beliefs with ours and it really shows how little you actually know.
Their is nothing in what we believe that exists as instructions to subvert or even stipulate any sort of behavior. You may as well be saying the theory of heliocentrism is disunifying us with geocentrists. It's a pointless mental exercise you've fallen into.

You fucking what
Maybe the way you are now under the spell of Jewish Materialism, but the British isles have always been rich in mysticism.

Don't get me wrong, we don't need everyone to be a member of the Knights Keklar, or the Path Of Light, or even an Esoteric kekist. Our entire success is that we attak on EVERY possible front, in every possble way that leads to success. Part of that reuired a long germination period on Holla Forums and elsewhere, now it's turned to subverting every possible location on the internet to our ideals by way of memes, trolling, or ny other form of communication.

Point is, you don't need to be a mystic to help us, you just need to be doing something that undermines their power and increases ours. For some of us that's easily done by embracing an ancient egyptian god of chaos and darkness in order to directly fight satanic forces, but it's entirely possible to contribute by simply improving yourself and those closest to you. Be practical and redpill who you can, fight any battle you can see yourself winning, and take any action that weaken the yids.

Praise it brother.

Yes and no.

We had our stories, legends, otherworld, etc.
But they weren't as developed as those found elsewhere and more heavily rooted in the lives and deeds of actual people.

And a lot of what there is was actually concocted in the medieval era by christians.

There's a reason the jews love it here and keep coming back.
Our rational materialistic worldview provides a good environment for them to engage in their kikery in. Unfortunately.

This is why Hillary actually spent time, money, influence, and her public reputation in an attempt to take down Pepe. She's a priestess of Moloch and she knows what a threat Kek is.

For a while now i've been thinking that the major push for abortions for everyone isn't simply about allowing women to be degenerates, but as a way to legally enact mass child sacrifice to their gods. The late-term and partial birth abortions are especially satanic in nature.

This is an imposed perspective though. It has been imposed with differing intensities for thousands of years, and eventually it eats itself and resets… then we return to the meaningful and reject the material.

A peoples worldview is more robustly expressed in our classic art, music, architecture, and sculpture than it is in a cityscape. You can tell we are nearing the end of this civilizational decadence because of how degenerated our artistic expression has become.

In one of the pedowood threads it was suggested by an user that the Planned Parenthood centers were dedicated to Moloch. Perhaps they're temples.

Did you know that King Tut was ethnically British?
Also you listed all of those things as if they were somehow irrelevant when they were very much developed but were simply not written down. The reason you have Jews is because you host their financial head quarters.
The notion of Empiricism does not innately delineate a notion of mysticism.
All ancient mysticism was founded through limited empiricism. If something is not true than obviously someone made an incorrect interpretation of nature.
Perception plays a huge role in reality, and so meme magick is empricially verifiable and many including myself believe it because Kek as a description of Chaos is completely verifiable.

I'm just hoping kek and all this shit blows away post election.

Screw your false god and demons, I just want the board back to what it was before everyone began sucking green frog dick at every little thing.

You will remain forever triggered.

You ignore the fact that there has always been a large portion of people here that have argued against christianity. Pol is not a christian hugbox.

Hell, there's already a precedent set for using burning aborted fetuses
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/15/aborted-babies-incinerated-to-heat-uk-hospitals/

I wonder how long it will be until they find an excuse to make the incinerator look like a bull statue

M8. But ye, Anti-Kekite = Anti-White.

Like a lot things involving Britain it's contradictory and deceptive.

You go back further and the early references to us from the stories told by Greek and Roman explorers is that we were godless cannibals living in a land of fog and forest.
Who coincidentally did not approve of visitors in the slightest.
Could probably make a horror movie on the premise really.

The more reasoned but still propaganda laced accounts that came following the Roman conquest of parts of Albion spoke of us as nature worshipers.

Then like everyone else we got Christianity forced on us at the tip of a blade.
Then what do we do? Adopt the most tame and meek form of christianity (Protestantism) and set out to even further castrate and declaw it resulting in the utterly ineffectual anglican branch of the christian faith which we then put under the control of political power placing man above god.

But even before that you had adopted figures such as Richard Lionheart saying to the French and adopted as the royal motto: "Dieue et mon droit" or in English "God and my right"
Meaning that an English king owed allegiance to none but god and even then he had his rights that god wasn't allowed to interfere with.

Throughout our history we have been habitual heretics placing ourselves above pretty much everything. Quite rightly so as well.

Which brings up another point.
Brits are not terribly fond of cities.
When Rome buggered off we abandoned Londinium and the other cities that Rome had built.
Vanishing back into the fog and forests until necessity made them useful again.

Today the city is a place you go to make money so you can escape the city.
Software firms and investment groups keep complaining that any time a Brit in the industry in London makes a good amount of cash instead of reinvesting it to make yet more money they just vanish into the countryside never to be seen again.

The Brits who do make a point of pursuing urban life are generally maladjusted and it shows.

The rationales behind a "mystic" path are the processes of catharsis and alchemy, that is, purging what is unnecessary or what is excessive and transmuting other things into something better. The body is a furnace for this process where some things may be reduced to ashes and others used as kindling or to change its form. It's very rational when you realize the capability is there, because using your furnace/hearth to boil water for coffee or to heat up a room is rational use of such a device. What one needs is a catalyst; collectively, for many of you, that's this frog business.

The enemy has a weak esoteric tradition, filled with buffoonery and nonsense. All their machinations depend on simulation ("reality") and degrading/bending the material world into shapes it cannot hold for long. As people get bored, as the pillars begin to crumble, the loss of the enemy becomes ensured. They cannot sustain the self because they focus so much on it and nothing else; to them, this world is everything and they desperately try to hold onto it which has brought them success temporarily but they will destroy themselves if we don't destroy them first. Their focus on technology is an attempt to keep things afloat but how far will it go? What happens if the technology "rebels" against them? The higher they build this flimsy house of cards the sooner it will collapse upon them – we already see more people turning away today than 20-30 years ago, so this process has already begun. Desperation forces another mistake and they will rush their own downfall, like sand that forces its way out of the hand of the fist that clinches tighter and tighter.

theres one huge gaping flaw in your logic. Kek worship doesnt involve mysticism or rituals of raping or killing children.. therefore there is no mutual guilt.

Matter of fact Kek doesnt demand anything of his disciples other than being warriors of chaos walking the path of light, which we always were anyway, and in return he grants dank digits, our enemies literally proving to the world everything we've been saying about them, and the occasional plane falling out of the sky under implausible circumstances.

"You can't say vassing Jews is wrong, that's anti-kekitic!"
On a serious note, the Ogdoad is probably more European than even Catholicism which has tons of pagan traditions due to the make-up of early Mesopotamia and the fact we have no clue just how old it really is.
We know Egyptians shared the red ochor traditions for rites and worship that many early European societies had.

What does the very existence of the concept "normies" tell you about how Holla Forums feels about regarding "the rest of humanity as something other"? Again, you need to leave because you're not from here.

Urbanism is self-destructive, which is why it will never ultimately work.

The big problem with it is the racial degredation it enables. In the civilizational cycles of building large cities to watch them inevitably collapse, the racial soul of a people is modified due to dysgenic modernity causing… as you see today… a distancing of a people from their history and identity.

Well Kek hates Israel and its offspring, so defending Jews would be Anti-Kekite

They wouldn't be far off from it if the God Emperor wasn't here. If you needed anymore evidence that all the elites regardless of how jeiwsh they are, are satanists, this statue to moloch on wall street is all you need.

You do realise we adopted the normie meme from /r9k/?

It's the lack of greenery for us.
Seems to make us go nuts after a while.

Anyways I'm going to go sleep. This has been a tad odd overall though.

Well you Limeys did fuck yourselves over with deforestation. Hopefully you'll learn your lesson and try harder to restore forestry.

No it's much more than that. Even in Atlanta, where I lived for several years… nicknamed "the city in a forest" because of its abundant greenery… it is a typical urban center.

Are Jews even try the people who made the exodus from egypt? I get the impression they probably stole that from a differnt civilization too, like the Talmud from Babylon and the Kabballah from Egypt.
I mean they were Merchants predominately so it seems to be likely they have been using their chutzpah to take constantly from other cultures and then claim they themselves own it.
I think the true reason that Kek is so opposed to them, because Kek is supposed to bring forth the Truth (Light) and since Jews are perpetual liars they are intrinsically at odds with Kek.

The fact that it didn't originate from Holla Forums is completely irrelevant to the point I was making and you know that you fucking pedant. Holla Forums has always engaged in elitism and generally separating itself from the general population. This thread is pointless and retarded.

This is a good post though.

I suspect the heebs tried to spin one of their many justified expulsions as "evil oppressive egyptians forcing us to flee our homeland"

Exodus didn't happen, but the (((Bronze Age Collapse))) did, and I'm willing to bet that the Jews were involved in that. Plus Egypt got a bad encounter with that Semitic Monotheist Pharaoh, so all considered, I think Egypt got severely fucked over by (((subversive elements))) and Kek has never forgotten that.

Newfag.

The core of Holla Forums, the core that rarely posts and usually just lurks is composed of mystics, magicians and all sorts of occultists. There's only two things joining this assortment - the desire to help fix the world/our race and the more private desire for self-realization and transmutation of lead into gold. In a manner of speaking this core animates the movement and also uses the movement to its own ends. It just so happens that these private ends are benevolent for all or so private that they don't matter to anyone outside the individual in question.

It is also entirely true that this core is here purely because Holla Forums approximates the end goals in worldly matters. The supreme goal of the core is to stop being merely human and exit the world and rejoin the Absolute. We sometimes call this "going Home."

It is the average user, if such a thing exists, that is the newcomer. People purely interested in worldly matters. People of the world and within the world, who cannot move away from mere politics of concieve of anything existing outside politics and simple human ambition.

To some of us however all of this increasingly feels like a game or a puppet play. We can't take it seriously like the average person because for this or that reason we've catched glimpses of incredible vastness and eternity, and it is calling us and we are calling it. And it draws near, and thus "reality" becomes less and less real and more absurd by the minute. This confuses the normie, and we ourselves are humbled by the majesty we struggle to comprehend.

The core is also fully asymmetrical. There are no whisperings in the darkness, no plots and no communication outside threads such as these. Because each is a fundamentally solitary individual who gazes even at his brothers with indifference.

And to add a bit of salt - you can't change the world by being of the world. Such things invariably fail. No human hand will get us out of the mess we're in, no clever wisdom, no logic, no rationality. Everything that has occured so far is explicit in its inhuman wisdom that transcends time and space. You're all witnessing the final death of human knowledge and human craftiness. That ship is rapidly sinking, and the Jews themselves see and know this. You should too.

I get to talk now. Masons are the ones who do this they publicly spake of a new world order in the 40's

Jews are the original and perpetual dindu nuffins.

Probably Jewish Money Changers. The problem of Money Changers predates the Jews, but they remain as the prime perpetrators of it.

Styx is that you? Regardless if it is, capped.

Once is an accident
Twice is a coincidence
Three is a pattern

Get it right user.

Freemans are just Goys who have a path to follow G-ds chosen.
Earlier Freemasons are arguably not Kike controlled, but they are currently very obviously controlled by Jews or at least driven by Jewish interests.

You must be careful what you wish, or meme for.

Storyline user. Pic related used to have a radio show on CHUO. My friend who had the show after him told me that back in the early 90s Tom was obsessed with Drew Barrymore. He eventually was married to her… for about 15 minutes. Her crazy Monarch ass was too much for him.

I grew up over an illegal abortion clinic and I know for a fact I have strange energy around me. Yes, it's moloch worship.

torontoimprovementplan.jpg

Lilith the goddess of stillbirth and cribdeath is why they abort. Better than the ancient mutilations for other masonic demononics these are done by sub masonic eastern star moriah cults

magic isnt real.
this is a slide thread.

SAGE and REPORT.

Earlier masons inspired us to take our freedom. Later masons have been using the West to police the world and remove the freedoms that they first created. It's a shame that people with such high ideals would have let themselves co-opted by enemies of enlightenment and the individual. There is not a greater betrayal than what they are doing to us

Knights trump masons.

Trump is a knight.

The enlightenment, the french revolution, and the industrial revolutions … along with all of the "freedom" they brought were fatal errors of our civilizations.

I'd rather keep (re-take) my freedom thank you. A slave under white people is a slave under niggers and jews just the same

/thread
CHAOS CANNOT BE CONTROLLED OR RATIONALIZED

You think you're not a slave?

And a slave to the State and Church is not slavery?

Egalitarianism was a mistake and there is no indication in reality that it yields a net positive.
Conversely the opposite is easily proven.
It's nothing but wishful thinking for people too weak to accept nature.

Classical liberalism is only equality before the law. Socialism (later masonry) is forced equality of outcome

That does not change the fact pike and the scottish rite have gone into morbid homoerotic death cult kek status and they literally had a hand in co-opting pepe with jabulon and it is some monstrosity last ditch effort to dave their asses from the knifing s they have to do at that level of rote. There is more blood on their hands than any other group combined.

Moreover, it's just philosophy. All human knowledge stems from philosophy since the dawn of time. Esotericism, mysticism, metaphysics, theology, science, the list goes on.

Problem is you probably can't conceive of these institutions existing as wholy different entities than as they exist today, so a discussion using these terms would result in us talking past one another.

Another problem is you're either a lolberg or a former lolberg with strong lolberg influences you haven't overcome yet.

"The church" conceived of as fellowship under common spiritual pursuits, promoting understanding and conformity, would be a positive generative influence… but not as a christian entity.

Ford was 33° Scots Rite (1940) and he was openly anti-jew in the run-up to American involvement in WWII (1941). Completely gave up on it afterward

I recognize your posting style (or I'm a retard). You posted in the GATE/Berenstein threads correct? If it's you, I capped several of your posts there. Thanks for being one of the anons who makes the board genuinely interesting sometimes. Good luck on your path whatever it is bro.

There is no such thing as innate rights, rights are something that can only be secured within the context of a group.
Egalitarianism is wrong because it is unnatural and always yields terrible outcomes.
The French revolution resulted in Egalitarianism for French colonial Haiti, which resulted in the Haitians murdering all the French who had considered the Haitians their equals.
It does not work because it does not reflect reality, no matter how noble you may feel it is, egalitarianism always nets positively evil (degenerative) circumstances.

You only ever overcome your (classical) liberalism when you'd rather have some group think for yourself. Or when you're somehow imagining you'd be one of the few that "direct the masses" as the jews are doing right now. I strongly advise you give up on both
What then?

False dichotomy. Hierarchy is a natural human standard, and is a requirement for a society to flourish.

Yes, it's probably me you're thinking of. And likewise, good luck to you too.

The only absurd equality is between a white man and a negro, and between a man and a woman. All other equalities are based upon one of the terms being forcibly constructed - there is no such thing as an innate homosexual (according to the APA - 2016) or a transgender (the term gender does not exist in reality)
Then it's relativistic. They're either objective and independent, or you're stuck in relativism

Kek doesn't make planes fall out of the sky, that's banebdjedet. Baneposters are definitely a more destructive branch of the cult, although we believe that plane crashes are a consequence of not properly following the master plan. Technically we try to banepost to appease the big guy and save lives, but we do admittedly also revel in the fires of the crashes as they are a sign of how big he is.

My candidate won the 2016 election, but all I got was three lousy permanent mental derangements.

Go back to Reddit and if you manage to find a cure to your autism then you can try to fit in with Cuck Holla Forums.

nigger please

Stop this shit, normalfag.

Hierarchy can and should be allowed to happen naturally. Freedom and laws should be equal and fair to all, but not everyone takes advantage of their freedom in the same way
Some end up more enslaved than others, and it should be like that and the state should let it happen by giving us the baseline which is equality before its laws
What we do with our freedom depends upon our families (earned) history and our own will and ability

Not an argument, use your emotionalism else where.

Prove that rights exist objectively. Just because something exists Subjectively does not mean that it doesn't affect reality. It affects the observers who hold those subjective notions.
But something like Rights cannot be verified to exist, and there is no indication that they do exist. It's wishful thinking.
I understand there is a difference between Objectivity and Subjectivity and I understand what those differences are.
You seem to believe that if something can only exist within context of observers than it is not real. That is wrong, but egalitarianism is certainly bad because it does not reflect those observable things.
Again, prove that rights exist objectively. Just because everyone believes in rights, does not mean those rights exist. The moment when and individual or a group comes into contact with those who believe in rights, but either do not share those rights or simply do not believe in rights whatsoever, the rights you hold to be true will very quickly disappear, because unlike subjective notions made through observing natural phenomena, Egalitarianism has no basis whatsoever to truly affect reality.

Some what right and some what wrong. You only exist within a certain context of reality. It might be possible for a human to fly, but without a plane or a helicopter available, that very quickly becomes impossible. Egalitarianism is down right harmful because it posits a non-existent state in which that what is measured must be truly the same and therefore equal. This is a quality that is more so reserved for concepts rather than what those concepts are supposed to observe.

It isn't degenerate, but it is definitely mystic in nature, whether you think so or not. Your description above is basically the definition of a talisman. A talisman is a magical object or representation charged with the forces or intentions which it represents or manifests. Memes are basically talismans, especially when invoking Kek when creating and using them.

BTW, any current anime or from the last couple years any good in your opinion? Tired of rewatching classics. Been looking for something good but getting tired of everything. Fav's are EVA, Kenshin, the GITS franchise, Akira, Ping Pong (kind of new, really good if you haven't seen it), Hunter x Hunter 2011, FMAB, Lain, Bebop…but open to anything good. Thought I'd ask.

Sage for off topic.

Trips of Truth

Exactly, whether they be sigils, words or even events, the mere fact they can hold innate meaning for the observer is what gives them power.

They're as objective as your existence is to me, and mine to yourself. Just as we can rationally deduce each others' existence based on established facts and experience, so can "rights" (a euphemism and endearment for our baseline freedoms) can be deduced rationally.
We should all be free to exist (a right to life) unless we put someone else's life in danger. Otherwise it's absurd/ irrational and meaningless, or an overkill to interfere with it. We should all be free from danger, as long as we keep ourselves from becoming a danger to another. We should all be free to own property, so long as the use of the property isn't detrimental to the right to life and safety of another
These exist rationally, and as such objectively (independent of dogma, and with minimizing of bias)
So does reason, peace, love, and happiness and sanity. And everything that's not holdable in your hand

Axioms are not harmful because they conflict with the state of fact. The sate of fact might simply not be reflecting the true potential of the individuals in your society. If you don't even allow a baseline before the law, you're opening yourself up to tyranny of decent men and suppressing their maximal worth

REMEMBER REMEMBER THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER

The most recent thing I watched was Joshiraku and I can recommend it.

And The Loud House, but that's a cartoon.

I'm sorry user you've listed everything worth watching. You have to turn back now or you'll devolve into watching moeshit for eternity.
There is also 'Planettes' which I heard was good.

Again you are confusing notions for impermeable facts. A person is real in the sense that particular wall is solid.
If you believe I have rights, and I don't believe you have rights. Your rights do not exist within our exchange because I would be free to deny them and violate them.
Again, Egalitarnism does not represent real thins. You keep saying what you think should exist, but I have yet to see any reasoning as to why those rights exist. Sure those rights exist within the context of Egalitarnism, and if everyone within a society upheld Egalitarin views than sure they would all have those rights. BUT, the moment you come into contact with someone with no regard for those rights, the whole system fails and it ceases to exist.
It does not matter what you think should exist. Ideas exist as concepts regardless if they are believed or not, but a concept like egalitarianism posits a standard that has requirements beyond mere conjecture, and not only that, but has no verified nature, and is therefore harmful every single time it is implemented. And historically I am completely justified in saying that.

Also, if you haven't you should definitely read Berserk. Easy modo would be to watch the three movies, then the atrocious 2016 series and then read the manga to realize just how much was left out and butchered. Following that you could watch the TV anime from the late 80s just because (it's not bad).

Amusingly I'm more of a cartoon fan in general.

BRAISE GEG

Not the same user, but by sheer merit of how insightful your first post was, I'm going to try torrenting a few episodes of that.

Berserk was not supposed to become the default timeline yet here we are.

(verified)
Here is where you're confusing the body of a person with the person. You need to work on your materialism

My rights don't stop existing when you violate them. My baseline and natural freedom is still rationally justified, and as long as it is in accordance with reason, it exists rationally. My rights would have to have existed for you to have violated them in the first place

If there are more than these two people in the world, and if at least some of them are capable of reason, my rights will continue to exist and (hopefully if we'll see revolutionary classical liberalism again) the trespass against me will be avenged and the rights that I should have enjoyed reestablished to others

Egalitarianism before the law is established apriori, axiomatically and before the fact and verifications. It's an ideal that rises us above the animal and without which you have no defense against corruption and despotism. And history, and current events should prove this corruption to you

Egalitarianism has only failed where it wasn't done for freedom. In Socialism

Here's the thing user: Thinking 'rationally' is already problematic. Rational thinking is in fact abstract thinking.

Consider the leaf. Everyone knows what a leaf is. But no two leaves are identical in reality. So we have this abstract concept of a leaf and we call all things that are roughly similar leaves.

Since rational thinking is founded on abstraction and nothing is ever what we think it is, there's no need to cling to any strict understandings of anything. Do our abstractions get us what we want or not? That's what we are concerned with, not whether our thinking adheres to conventional norms, norms which are created and maintained by the powerful to sustain their own power.

No one ever gained power by telling the truth. People gain power by creating new truth.

You are one of the typical people who rationally disregard reason. You'd be more consistent if you just did it for no good reason at all

No, concepts exist but in the same way a person exists, concepts themselves do not have agency. You can't will a person out of existence, but I can will your rights away by disregarding them.
Even if you kill a person they still exist in some form.

And see you have still not demonstrated rationally that rights exist. You can believe you are free all you want while your arms are shackled to a wall, and declare loudly that "Look I am free! Look how my legs swing in the air!"

This is getting pedantic, again you demonstrate you do not understand that the those concepts are reliant on people who uphold them. So the fact that they can be violated, means that Egalitarianism isn't truly useful whatsoever, and you are only allowing yourself to be exploited by falsely believing you are free, when you would be much better off accepting the facts of limited reality, and working within those means to secure your personal liberty.

None of which is verifiable or can be proven to be true. It's totally useless and can even be totally harmful.
The french Revolution is a perfect example of why Egalitarianism is an evil enabling concept because you are allowing yourself to be exploited by deluding yourself about the circumstances in which you exist. It's wishful thinking, nothing more.

Haiti. Egalitarianism was the foundation for the false notion of equality between the races and sexes that resulted in all those people being butchered. If you go on to claim that some men (niggers) are not truly equal, then you do not really believe in egalitarianism. If you posit a reality defying notion such as egalitarianism than you are committing a slow generational suicide. Look what happened to the United States was we increasingly went from rights for White European men only, to rights for everyone.

Mean to write "NOT in the same way a person exists" in the first line.

Everything is a joke. That's the whole point. We laugh and shitpost because to do otherwise is to allow them to destroy us. Kek is not our God. We do not worship him. We accept him at best as a shitposting brother in arms and nothing more.

Speak for yourself.

I'm assuming I speak for the majority.Nobody has a shrine to kek, nobody prays to kek for riches or good tidings. We praise kek when his presence is felt, but no more than we would praise any user for a quality get.

That's completely fucking wrong, I've spoken to many anons who have various enshrinement for Kek or even created rituals for honoring Kek. I have a ritual myself but no shrine.

Well of course not, Kek isn't about that.

Again, speak for yourself, user is not one person, and everything about your posts screams newfag who still thinks we're being ironic about most things.

I can will you out of existence. And if you decided to isolate yourself from civilisation and humanity you would de facto not exist
But you can't will my rights if they are justified, just as much as you can't will a change in your date of birth. They are established facts. My rights are demonstrated by reason, and your date of birth by the experience of those that told it to you

As long as not drugged, beaten and lobotomized, a rational mind would have been more free than an unthinking man with arms unchained

Laws against murder don't prevent people from their murder, so they're not truly useful whatsoever

"Personal liberty" within "facts-limited reality" is half-measured freedom. You'd be no more free than as a crony in the USSR who knows the right people

You'd have to understand abstract concepts first. Which you might have had it taken from you by the Secular Leftie understanding of the world. Look, if they make sense, they're rational and justifiable. Not all premises have to be demonstrably true. Some can be taken axiomatically, according to the result of the system they produce

And the American Revolution, and Glorious Revolution are counter-examples to your purposefully selective memory

First of all, here is the original excerpt of the French Assembly you so loathe. Such an arrangement would have stayed as such if not for the Socialist jewish agitators: in the Illuminati, the Nihilists, and the Socialists

testing

(checked)

Prove it. All I've seen so far is conjecture.

This is silly. Neither of those are related, a date of birth is a record of an event, whereas rights are a concept imparted upon a person. You can absolutely change what rights a person has by imparting upon them with force. Whereas changing someones DOB would simply be lying.

Means absolutely nothing, free thought exists without any notion of rights, and notions of rights cannot exist without free thought. Again you misunderstand.

No they are useful because they allow you to respond to the act of murder through punishment of violation of law.
Egalitarianism is useless because equality is anti-natural and does actually secure any of what it begs for because it conflicts with reality.
Egalitarianism is to liberty as Transgenderism is to being a woman.
You can have Liberty without Egalitarianism.
But Egalitarianism will soon find you without Liberty as it will do nothing to stop your society from being subverted without true Hierarchy.

Freedom and Liberty are not the same thing.
Freedom derives from the Freeholders who held FREE DOMINION over others. The more Freedominion your government has, the less Liberty it's population will retain. So if you are at work, and your boss lessens his dominion over you, you have quite a bit of liberty to work with yet still with responsibility, but if your boss micro-manages you, you will not have a whole lot of liberty in the process while he has a lot of freedom. This explains a lot as I see you do not fully comprehend the concepts you are discussing.
I'm just being truthful without trying to take mental gymnastics so I can feel warm and fuzzy about the human condition.

I am asking you to verify it, if you can't verify it, than you are wasting your time in continuing this conversation in pretending you are being logical.

Was not egalitarian. We never once in our countries History have actually had equal rights. The state is an imposition for our rights, no concept truly gives us what rights we have, but the actual forces present that act upon us.

And Egalitarianism, as a system, did nothing to stop any of those forces from utterly and totally destroying it.
I do not wish to play make believe with my rights when I can do real things to secure them. Not just feel good faggotry about quality.

It's bumplocked as it should be.

Couldn't see my response

First of all

Concepts behind practices do not equal the practices themselves unless they create a feedback loop by corresponding correctly with reality or feeding into subsequent phase that also corroborates with reality, they certainly had those intentions, but as soon as it was implemented IT FUCKING FAILED BECAUSE IT DOES NOT CORROBORATE WITH REALITY WHATSOEVER.
Get that through your head.

You're opening the door wide fucking open to relativism my mate. Once might makes right, there's no guarantee that whoever's in power will have anywhere near the same values and opinions that you hold

Who's to say that there's anything wrong with jewish power at the moment by your logic?

It didn't really fail from their point. Once masonry has accepted socialism (Marxism) as their guiding philosophy, they've just chosen to arrive at equality through force, rather than just assume it axiomatically for the sake of freedom and of natural law (the law of a society that is left rationally free)

I never said that might makes right, you are the one postulating a relativistic stance OF FUCKING EQUALITY YOU STUPID SHIT. How do you not understand that Equality is the most popular relativistic notion in existence.

I had never said might makes right, or that power makes truth. My whole point is that you are wrong because what you postulate does not corroborate with simple verifiable truths. That is simply it. You don't need Egalitarianism to have Liberty. If the state did not exist, you would have no rights because a power vacuum would exist, that would very quickly be occupied. That is cold hard reality.

Socialism is not the only restraint upon Liberty that exists in this world. You have strange fixation with a Liberty/Socialism dichotomy.

There's ignorance and barbarism as well (that comprise State Socialism). You may have your collectivist interactions and organizations, but as soon as you get them involved in State power you fucked up

Here is where you need to acquaint yourself with the concept of Natural vs Legal right. Natural right is like the DOB, and Legal rights are what you're describing them

Natural right is deduced through reason. Legal right is simply an imposition or leniency by the State. If you Ignore Natural right, you end up in relativism whether you understand it or not

As when it comes to egalitarianism and the law, what special laws and rights would you grant the different groups of people and why? And what makes you think you'd be part of the more privileged ones?

And what makes you think you'd ever gain the power to decide these matters?

Yes, as I said earlier, rights are something that are mutually secured between people. If you are in a power vacuum, it will be occupied, and the occupier will not be benevolent by the sheer mechanics of filling that vacuum.

So by natural rights you mean facts of circumstance that exist regardless of people? That's fucking dumb you would even bring that into this conversation, when you know damn well that's not what we are talking about. We spoke explicitly about rights between persons, not details of history.

Natural rights as you define them have nothing to do whatsoever with legal rights. Sure you can factor in Natural rights in proving that you qualify for legal rights, but again that isn't what we were discussing, and to me it seems you are now moving goal posts to some pedantic corner.

If I were to be in the circumstances to make those decisions, than I would be in the rightful position to make those decisions by sheer circumstance. This is very obvious and shouldn't need to be explained.
And I have no illusions for personal power, nor would it matter if I were in a position to have that power or not all I care about is the truth, something you don't seem to have any regard for.
Whether or not you respect authority is a personal opinion, and how you act on that opinion will determine how much bearing it will have on reality.

I never said I would, you keep putting words in my mouth. I am simply a seeker of truth, I don't need to delude myself about having some innate rights in order to live freely.
Reality is mostly perception of a true underlying reality. What that underlying reality is, is eternally up for debate, but what we experience is always in contention, that is the reality we live in. So when a fact like a brick fucking wall, stops you, you have no choice but to acknowledge the wall exists or you are now living in a delusional relativistic paradise.
You keep calling me a relativist but unlike you, I actually truly believe in reality since I'm not continually trying to interject concepts into it that would conflict with it.

For the last paragraph, meant " What that underlying reality is, is eternally up for debate, but what we experience is NOT always in contention"

Would the hierarchy you're thinking on imposing on society ever have any social mobility? Also, how would you sort out the inferiors from the uppers, and make sure there's no one among them that would have had the chance to excel beyond his class?

I'm not making a case for any particular society.
Personally I am a National Socialist (not actually Socialism, It's Prussian Socialism which is derived from ottoman imperial theory – pic related), so if you want to know what I would advocate you should read about them in /pdfs/.
Again as I've said before, you DO NOT NEED EGALITARIANISM FOR A NOTION OF LIBERTY TO EXIST.
I personally think Liberty is a commendable and a desirable thing, but I do not agree with fucking lying about the conditions that we observe in reality.
Meritocracy is very much a good thing, but again Egalitarianism is not a necessity for recognizing merit.

How do you figure out who deserves what in your society?

The same way you would in any capitalist society.
It's not up to the state to pick haves and have nots, that's not natural. And when the state does that, you get decay very quickly.
For positions of government, you absolutely need to have served in the military or at least demonstrate yourself to be a very competent thinker, like Goebbels who couldn't serve because of a messed up foot.

I'll get straight to the point with you mate and ask you, what's so wrong with living in a 1776 America, 1688 Britain with only White people, but with the same level of technology as today?

What's with this whole bullshit of tradition and authority that we gave up on when we were still plowing the fields to our lords the vast majority of us vassals and serfs in our very beautiful hierarchical (((natural))) society?

I never advocated for the society we live in now. As I said I'm a National Socialist which is a total rejection of (((modernity))). Fully embracing Egalitarianism would not fix jackshit, and would not yield anything because it is not pertinent.
Also it's fucking funny that would refer to nature as Jewish concept you stupid fuck. Jews invert nature whenever they can, and the fact you advocate for the total refutation of nature means your ideals are no different than Jewish interests. Equality is pushed by them fucking constantly. The fact I have to point that out means you really don't know what Jews have been up to or why what they do is so harmful.
1776 America is much more like National Socialist Germany than it is like America today because like the Germans we had sought to take back control of our currency.
Not advocating to live under a certain authority is NOT egalitarianism, and I'm beginning to think you don't know what it is yourself.

I don't know mate. Hitler did kind of fuck up with his whole invasion of post-Doctors' Plot semi-uncucked Stalinist Russia so I wouldn't hold him as a example of conduct

As for "natural" being good because jews push egalitarianism (which would be un-natural), the logical conclusion of your system would have us in a caste-sytem or worse back in the fucking Stone Age. My God it's a stupid fucking idea

If you really hated modernity you wouldn't be on the internet (a jewish invention I might add, by Cerf and Kahn) and you'd be out in the fields plowing and kissing your lord's hand

Hell you have no reason to ever do anything about authority with that attitude, if not for your LARP-ing and forum fighting

My suggestion is to take a look at massively illiberal societies and compare their corruption with liberal ones, then see how much it's worth to sacrifice your freedom for the sake of being a fanboy

HAHAHA YOUR ROLEPLAYING LARP THREAD GOT ANCHORED. FUCK YOUUUUUU.

Wrong, again you demonstrate your sheer lack of knowledge. The Soviets were receiving billions in aid for preparation of war with Germany, and if you are talking about Operation Barbarossa.
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Operation_Barbarossa
David Irving explained (below) about the changing of Adolf Hitler's attack plans at the end of the video "The Faking of Adolf Hitler for History [1].
When Germany attacked Russia (June 22, 1941), Adolf Hitler’s attack plans were an immense encirclement movement with one army going towards Leningrad, the other army going towards Caucasus, and meeting behind Moscow. Hitler said the only thing that will bring the Soviet Union down is to depriving Stalin of his resources, his raw materials, and we taking them over and tilting the balance. That will bring the Soviet Union down.
Unlike Adolf Hitler's plans, the General Staff preferred the old fashioned way of full frontal assault on the enemy capital.
But Adolf Hitler’s attack plans were changed by General Staff when he became severely sick with dysentery.
In the middle of August 1941, Hitler suddenly became severely sick with dysentery. Hitler was debilitated for 2 weeks. So he was unable to take part in any of the war conferences and unable to stand up to general staff.
During these 2 weeks when Hitler was severely sick, General staff completely changed his plans. General Staff recast the whole of these strategies on the eastern front by pulling armies away from North and Southern fronts of this attack which Hitler had devised and throwing into a frontal assault on Moscow with the result of none of these operations succeeded before the winter set in.
David Irving also points out that this was the real cause of Hitler’s real misfortune.
In this same speech, David Irving also reveals that Germany weren't able to attack Russia before June 22, 1941 even if they wanted to.
David Irving - "General Guderian said under interrogation that as things turned out, the waterways and rivers along the frontierline along the frontline area were flooded until mid June 1941. So they couldn't have launched the attack on Russia anyway even if they wanted to in May."

See now you demonstrate you don't even fucking know what nature is. Natural does mean to refuse progress, but rather to accept things that are real and necessary. National Socialist Germany had advanced further than any other nation has technologically in history in a very short span of time.

See now you're just really fucking butthurt because you DON'T HAVE ANY ACTUAL ARGUMENTS.

That's fucking ironic coming from someone who unironically believes in a pitiful and childish notion like equality.

Being a fanboy of what? You're the one toughing an ideology that is literally dead because every time it touches the ground it corrupts into lesser and lesser states of what it was supposed to be.

Here's a secret, I argue with dipshits like you every single day because nothing gives me more life than to discern truth and yield understanding.

You are so fucking butthurt, because basic concepts that govern reality are too much for you to take. Kill yourself.

WHERE DID YOU GO EQUALITY CUCK?
Oh well I'm off to bed then you intellectual coward.
Thanks for the spaghetti near the end, you idiot.

Our success isn't because of VB anything remotely related to mysticism.

Mysticism? No.

Weaponized autism? Yes.