rt.com/uk/365226-nigel-jungle-trump-washington/
archive.is/6oESW

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/u2CDe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit.

PRAISE KEK.

BRITS CUCKED ETERNALLY

>UKIP’s interim leader, Nigel Farage, has quelled rumors that he plans to star in the reality TV show ‘I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!’ – instead joking he will be on his way to the White House to take a job in Donald Trump’s administration.

Reading comprehension, anons. Its a joke. Read the full article.

Nigel Farage.for Press Secretary

Trump doesn't even move into the White House until January. Why would he leave Wednesday?

Shit thread, OP. I'd love it but it's not happening. He's got too much work to do in England.

Our future is beginning. . .

If only he could have been trump's VP

The article unfortunately says that he's joking, lads.

Sorry Britain, we need to rent him for a little while

hahahaha PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN

You fucking burgers ruin everything. We need him here to make sure we dont get jewed out of brexit. I hope clinton wins so you all get nuked.

Yes im mad

He isn't going anywhere lads. Just a little cheeky banter with the audience.

Bit harsh lad. Calm down.

2 l8, m8

Checked

I think we know that he's joking and we're just having fun with it anyway. At least I fucking hope so.

If you'd all read the article instead of just the headline, you'd realize that your rage is meaningless.

It's fake.

yea, it's all the burgers fault, mate

We Anglo-American Imperium now

Now all we need are Daniel Hannan and Brits will have no one worth a pair kek

Oh STFU He was joking, you stupid mother fucker.

Besides, you're already getting jewed out of Brexit. Your nation has been under complete control by Jews for centuries now.

Probably

Northern Ireland here btw, wishing you lads the best of luck on the 8th.

Dan Hannan absolutely despises Trump, lad. You don't want him and neither do we.

On one hand he was joking. On the other hand, I do think he will work closely with Trump to take Britain back and weaken the power of the likes of that London mayor.

I could have gone right, but Dan choose to be the ultracuck instead.
I will never understand it.

It*

El oh fucking el

I was dumb for jumping the gun but thats just completely ass backwards.

I don't understand it either, really. Who knows what goes through the heads of Tories.

Perhaps this is a bit optimistic of me, but the way I see it, there isn't really a lose situation for us in regards to parliament sticking their noses into Brexit. Either:
or

/britpol/ cucked by america

From kikepedia.
Was Cromwell the first 'colour spring' revolutionary funded by the jew?

BTW Cromwell's supporters were the 'pilgrims' who settled burgerstan. No wonder the US is so kosher.

Perhaps we will install Nige as the head of the Free British government when Trump declares exterminatus on brit-bongistan.

what about straya? their PM is a literal jewish banker

Trump and Nige are the most perfect bants team on planet Earth

Well, technically it's a swamp…

Want some cheese you filthy pube-headed rat?

You know you also want it.

get yourself some reading comprehension skills m8

I wouldn't want us to stop there. For too long have I seen nothing but despairing news regarding how our brothers in Europe have been suffering from the (((EU))) and them bringing in rapeugees to destroy everything our ancestors fought for. I would hope that we would continue to help free our brothers' homelands once we've won back ours.

Despite my ancestry originating from Scotland and said ancestry fighting for independence from England back in the day, were I able to I'd like to try and help Britain break away from the EU permanently and help it kick some fucking sense into the Scottish government (I know not everyone in Scotland is cucked and likes what the government is doing, but they could use all the help stopping the (((leaders))) of Scotland from wanting to stay in the EU they can get.)

Just realized my reply doesn't have much context to your post. Just because Nigel would join trump, doesn't mean he's leaving you guys to suffer.

Wait so we get Farage now?

What a traitor. What about the fucking brits? I'll take a stacked American deck any day, but what about nationalism?

What if he supports trump because its the only way he sees to rescue his country?

Personally, im voting for trump so it cools down in ukraine as trump causes america and russia to blanda up

PRAISE KEK

I hope there's some kind of explanation.

I'm not very happy that he stepped down after brexit.

He's ours now, & he's going to be our best friend forever.

Fuck it, I'm moving there

See this is what would work. White immigrants can correct our White slags with their accents, and we U.S. White males can correct your Slags.

Cmon over.

Master race and united tribes of Whites when?

They have become very good friends
archive.is/u2CDe

Brits prove once again they are incapable of taking a joke.

then we will meme it into reality!

Meme it.

DON'T WORRY OUR UK BROTHERS

WE'LL FIGHT TO FREE YOU FROM THE EU

YOU WILL BE OUR ETHNOSTATE

THE MEMES!

He's clearly joking, but that'd be pretty cool.

Holy shit, the UK got cucked hard.

Make New England England Again

FIRST WE MAGA THEN WE MEGA
PRAISE KEK.

MAGA MEGA SHADILAY

The man has already moved mountains and survived attempts on his life (plane engine failure my ass)

What more do you want?

PRAISE KEK

MALCADOR TO TRUMPS GOD EMPEROR. 2016 THE YEAR THE IMPERIUM OF MAN WAS FOUNDED

That would be both:
A) Amazing.
B) Great news.
Thanks OP!

That was the author's interpretation, not Farage's statement. Regardless he wasn't joking with this comment I expect, “He’s going to be the next leader of the Western World, what’s the matter with you?” implying Donald Trump would be the next POTUS in response to the boos after the first statement.

Holy shit, i feel bad for the motherland; he's probably needed more in britbong land than here.
TFW WE CUCKED OUR OWN DAD

In an interview with Water Filter's team he said his next goal is to end postal voting because it's the most fraudulent voting in the UK. He's not leaving the UK. He's trying to build bridges between the UK gaining independence and Trump.

Also, he said he was joking.

how does it feel being cucked by your own son

It's okay, the Americans can have him
Once parliament vote against brexit we can have a coup and place Queeny in charge