Stephanopoulos: Reporters Need ‘Security' Because of Trump

Appearing on Thursday’s NBC Late Night With Seth Meyers, aired early Friday morning, ABC anchor George Stephanopoulos worried about Donald Trump making the liberal media an “enemy” in the presidential campaign

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2016/11/04/stephanopoulos-hard-walk-down-street-reporters-need-security

Other urls found in this thread:

celebritybabyscoop.com/2012/04/16/george-stephanopoulos-girls-out-about-in-nyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go hide in Israel like your boss.

Yids gonna yid

you haven't covered wars, y'know

Words Hurt

I agree. They should be locked up in a series of secure rooms in a large federal facility.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

If only there was some sort of tool that could protect your person from attackers and give you serenity when faced with threats of harm or death. Something that could hurt them before they could attack you.

Nah, it would probably be banned anyway for being too dangerous.

The idea that anyone is responsible for their own actions is so foriegn to these people.

(((They))) need security for (((their))) own actions.

Aw jeez, this poor little martyr. Scared of a woman in his neighbourhood. Scared of being boo-ed at Trump rallies. Truly he is a martyr for press freedom, a hero of the media.

Maybe we can get the cartoonists at Charlie Hebdo to make a sad cartoon in support of his terrible plight. That's just silly though; what would they know about being persecuted for publishing something?

We need security from the pet niggers spics and mudslimes they keep covering for.

lel. Didn't happen but should have

What a fucking pussy.

Faggot acts like someone keyed his car or smacked him in the head with a bat. Haven't the libs been saying for decades that "speaking truth to power" is a virtue?

It probably didn't, though given how absolutely disgusting these yids have gotten this election it wouldn't surprise me if it actually did. He deserves far worse.

I wonder if there's any connection between these phenomena.

They need Jail because of Clinton

kek…

He needs "security" because people are telling him he's disgusting.

Has it ever occurred to the little pussy that people are telling him he's disgusting because he's actually disgusting?

What a prissy little fag he is.

checked

I disagree, Snuffaluffagus. Donald Trump never made the media an enemy. You had already been enemies for years, by the actions of your own greasy hands and forked, lying tongues. What you're feeling now is the sickening realization that Trump won't back down from you, and all the manipulative tricks via guilt and emotion that Jews are famous for won't work this time, and won't ever work again.

The lügenpresse is their own reason for needing security.

It's important to remember that these people spend so little time in our world, they really do feel "above" us. He probably hasn't stepped foot in a walmart in years, for example. When he sees "common people," he expects them to say *gasp* "its George Stephanopolis," not "die in a fire, you lying fuck."

Also, he's like 5' tall. Of course he's petrified.

Media:
Trump and his supporters:
Media:

Oh god, I love this. This is what I want.

Satan speaks. More media fear salt

entrapment?

It's an interesting prospect. If these parasites suffer verbal abuse everywhere they go, they will certainly grow distressed over time. So remember to shout how much of a piece of rotten shit they are every time you see one of them crawling around.

Also, might want to buy stock in private security companies.

Reap what you fucking sow.

That's a good move actually.

Didn't they try this a few weeks ago? It was bullshit lefty nonsense then, and it still is, except a bit staler.

This little midget shill can't even come up with original faggotry.

checked

OH NOES! WON'T SOMEONE PLS SAVE MR. SNUFFLEUPAGUS FROM A GERIATRIC WOMAN?!

Like expected, the kike cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Nice dubb-dubbs but still…what a fucking pansy.

This sounds like pasta.

Typical coward behaviour, I doubt the (((media))) will ever get the trust of the public back after all this is over, they have tainted the well so much it's all poison and no water now.

Also Prison Planet and Heeb filters

Every fucking time this is how they act. I am convinced it is because they are molested as babies/children

Then you held it on the wrong side idiot.

More likely he never shot the gun in the first place. He also claims that the AR terribly bruised him.

He probably only fired it in a video game. Vidya always renders the shells ejecting on the left side because it looks cooler.

Yes on both

Keep talkin like this manlet and reporters are going to need a Hurst.

Its always with the boo fucking hoo when there are repercussions for your negative actions. If you dont want bad things to happen to you, stop doing bad things, do your fucking job. This is, of course, too much to ask, he'd rather keep going to the parties and soirees paid in blood money. Tough shit, ya little shit, youre going to pay the price. I hope everyone who got near Clinton's sandy cunt goes down, I'm tired of seeing my children's future sold out for a few shekels more.

Libel laws cannot fucking come soon enough. They think it's bad now? Wait until they're in fucking court. They thought they were important. That they could say whatever the fuck they wanted regardless of reality. But reality always wins.

They will never, EVER come back from this election. Regardless of who wins. If it's Trump, the public will always remember them as the people who tried to destroy this nation through lies and slander, no better than a fucking cuckservative. If it's Hillary, they will always be known as the pawns of the government who sold out their countrymen, everything they say will be questioned, and they will slowly fade into obscurity as new media sources rise.

Judenpresse instigates blacks to murder police, now they beg police to protect them.

The faggot is afraid of a little old lady.

lol georgie is literally like 4'11"

manletlet

This has to be Photoshop, there's no way that a man that short has any kind of respect within-
…actually maybe he could.

If I was in that picture, my head would be out of frame.

tfw daughter too heavy

If georgey boy was a normal height and the proportions stayed the same, his daughter would be like 15. How old is she?

GO AHEAD, ACT THE VICTIM ALL YOU WANT
IT'S NOT GOING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE

heeblet jon stewart is so small his wife had to be artificially inseminated after he kept falling in

what happened to frontrunning kikes having believably fake surnames?

"Stephanopolous" sounds like Greek. There are Greek Jews right? Anyway, I think there's a trend among Jews to be "proud" of their heritage right now, and the whole fake name thing isn't as common as it used to be… for now.

Hollywood Jew actors in the old days used to come up with "American" sounding stage names because they lived in a time when the Jew had been unmasked and being obviously Jewish in name or appearance was a guarantee that every Protestant and Catholic in the US would refuse to see your films.

This. Are alphabets going to lock these accessories to the traitors up? Or are they going to keep up their operation uninterrupted?

they'll all go to jail as convenient scapegoats for the kikes.

I need security because a woman called me out for being a jizz guzzling manlet.

Fuck that guy. He's loooooong overdue a beating.

The jew pushes you down the stairs then rushes to the bottom to sell you bandages.

This post deserves dubs, tbh.

Jesus. There's probably only a handful of people on the planet as small as this guy, and they probably have plenty of elbow room when they get together.

I mean, I don't mean to belittle him. Genetics already did more damage than I ever could, and most of the jokes I could tell would probably go over his head anyway.

She was born in 2005, and this photo is from at the latest 2012.

celebritybabyscoop.com/2012/04/16/george-stephanopoulos-girls-out-about-in-nyc

She's around seven in that photo.

GOOD.

OH OK I FEEL BAD NOW

It doesn't take much to put fear into him.

I'm dead-serious, and also surprised to find that he could reach Mike Pence for an interview. Must've lucked out when the VP was bending over to pick up a nickel and tugged on his tie to get his attention.

Also, I'm not really sure this dude is a Jew. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who looks down on other people.

I was reading about Epstein and recognized this fags name from this thread. He's buddies with Epstein, the pedo rat king.

Young Turks just came out with a hit piece on Trump, debunking the notion that the media's against him, and calling his supporters violent bigots. It's like these people have no critical reasoning ability.

Stefanopoulos needs to be deported back to Greece so that we can hang him for the traitor he is.

These journalists and new reporters are so used to the idea that they're supposed to be liked and respected that when they start being recognized on the streets as lying rats it turns their world upside down.

They no longer can think of themselves as widely loved public figures, but rather as divisive and loathed figures that are publicly scorned because of their profession.

They mistook their friends in the media lavishing praise upon them on a regular basis as evidence that they were widely loved.

Now I know why I had an impulsive desire to learn how to tie rope a week ago.
t. Greek

You must be new here.

two greek jews on our enemy list

Oh noooooooooo. That sucks

The joke is that he's too short to look down on other people.

Sorry. There's just so much low-hanging fruit when it comes to short jokes. I love it, because they don't take very long to tell.

Well shit, I never expected the Young Kikes to use "a bloo bloo RACISM" as a manipulation technique.

how awful

Couragio, patrioti, it's always darker before the Golden Don.

GD doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting elected in the EU

Just like it did not have the chance of being 3rd most popular party in Greece.

Isn't that like an oxymoron?

yah, but now denbtland is run by gommies

R U 'avin a giggle m8?

I know for counterstrike, the original designer/modeler was left-handed, and so modeled the guns from that perspective, but then flipped them over to be "right handed" for the game, but if the player chooses "left-handed" in the options menu, they are then "correct". Not sure about the latest versions, but this was as of CS:S.

HAHAHA!

Day One

Day Two

Day Three

Day Four

Day Five

What a way to shill a Jew

As if this thread didn't already need a theme.

There has never been a more true statement written.

So is Murka.

That dog is a Shiat!

He might have fired an AK. That would bruise, be loud, and also send shells past your nose.

Which for a jew is very hazardous yes.

Really? I thought he was a sni-

You're supposed to use a rifle in a way that it ejects shells outwards, you dumb shit. Either use it on the correct side or pick a rifle with eject port on the different side.

we are hitting levels of manlet that shouldn't even be possible

Confirmed for nogunz

Gas yourself with your special-snowflake rifles. Use shit that is in common and can be found anywhere.

No, and in fact, I nearly put in my first post that short-run oddball rifles and bullpup memerifles that eject forward don't count.

I'm talking about a COMMON USE PLATFORM with as much exposure, parts support and established logistical base as the AR and AK that ejects lefty without custom or bespoke parts like that abomination.

It does not exist, so if you are a lefty, (either handed or eyed) you use a normal rifle and shoot it left-handed. What is so difficult about that?

a 3000 dollar bullpup used by no one of relevance to the conversation since the countries whose militaries use it do not grant their citizens the privilege of owning it.

here's some OC from this. edited from an old pro-poz comic.