Rugrats in Paris

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34hentai.net/image/195546
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You could tell that they wanted to set it in Japan badly and that the French stuff feels like an afterthought.

Japs like France. So maybe they wanted to have that tongue in cheek connection. Or maybe they just couldn't decide whether to go with Japan or France.

As if jews could bring themselves to not blanda up

Watch it, Holla Forums. Tommy's maternal family is Jewish in the show.

That'd make a lot of sense.

Don't they joke about it in the movie? I get the feeling they wanted to spoof EuroDisneyland but then figured Reptar is more popular than say Dummi Bears

Dummi Bears are for cuck plebs. Reptar is based AF.

I just realized the obvious joke hasn't been made yet (or is it a joke):

I'm sure that if the movie was made today this would be the case and that I'd definitely watch that.

Stereotypically Jewish, too. That's why the maternal grandparents stop popping up after a while. There were lots of complaints about it.

It's probably why they later got rid of the dot eyes for Grampa Boris

he's right though
it is a template thread

it gets a pass sadly, despite the shit OP, because we dont have a rugrats thread and people feel like talking about it right now

FRED FLINTSTONE'S HOME BITCH

PAY TRIBUTE TO THE ALPHA MALE

Well, then why didn't they just set it in Japan then? What was keeping them from doing that?

Susan Sarandon hamming it up in a French accent?

French touristy stuff is probably more recognizable to Americans

I forgot this movie bought in Kimi and her mom, so maybe that's why it's the way it is?

It's all 4chan you queer
Gamergate was three years ago
Get over yourselves

Apparently the dot eyes were similar to a design found in a Nazi newspaper.

Paris is in Japan you crouton. Go back to school and study geometry.

/thread

That's right, my cunt, soon you'll be daddy's little girl.

And then Drew will show everyone the true definition of a sick fuck

But why make Kimi and her mom japanese instead of French?

They may have planned them before the movie

Asians are hawt, the only reason I wouldn't wife one if I could marry a girl is because I don't want a son with mangled identity issues.

That being said, white dudes who are incompetent with women getting with Asian women is a stereotype that exists.

I doubt it was a diversity thing, perhaps the artist just envisioned the chatacter as Asian? French Asians are babes.

It's called board culture fag

Glad to see they stayed true to their source material

Anyways, I have extremely vague memories of this show, aside from a couple of scenes regurgitated by the internet a whole lot. Was it even for kids?

You fix this by having two kids, it's as simple as that.

Jews always get worked up over being portrayed accurately, is what I would say if Tommy's maternal grandparents were shekel snatching backstabbing liars.

Didn't Eliot Rodger have younger siblings?

Paris isn't french anymore, user. That would be racist.

Japanese tourists worship Paris and anything France related. They should probably start visiting Sudan or Eritrea, less money for the same experience.

Kimi's mom was working for the Reptar theme park. Reptar is Japanese.

Go back to cuckchan you obvious newfag.

I hear that some Japs even have a mental breakdown when they actually go to Paris and it isn't what they thought it would be.

Eritrea doesn't have the Eiffel Tower

hi plebbit,
cuckchanners are subhumans and they have to go back

What you call "board culture" is shit, Holla Forums is supposed to be a improvement, not lazy rehash of 4cuck.

You're retarded.

Newfags wouldn't understand Holla Forums that comprehensively.

That's a bit generous.

counter sage

That is the memeist shit I have ever seen.

They call it Paris Syndrome.

Japanese touristy stuff isn't recognizable? Yeah Nah.

I would bet there was one of two main problems, a producer wanting to base the movie in a place Americans traditionally want to vacation in (fucking with plans for the adding of a Japanese character) or a producer wanting to add some diversity to the cast by introducing a Japanese character.

Yeah their media promotes the idea of Paris being the old classy form of Paris rather than being a nigger tier country due to mass immigration. Though that's probably changed a little in recent years due to all the stories of terrorist attacks in France which helped to cut down on Asian tourism dramatically. It is kinda funny reading the occasional story about "Paris syndrome" written by more liberal media outlets, since they always have to avoid commenting on what it is that throws the Japanese tourists into such shock since they can't just say that Paris doesn't look like Paris.

I remember when they covered it on QI years ago. They just pinned it on French people being rude.

name three tourist attractions in Japan that the average American could recognize on sight. Tokyo Disneyland doesn't count.

They should do this more. Movie gimmick is a trip to Hollywood, but they spend all the time hanging out with Canadians. Go to Japan and run into Australians. Go to India and party with Klingons.

Also,
Nobody in America knows they have Disneyland in Japan, you fucking weeaboo.

I know they have a Disneyland in Paris, but I'm not a frenchaboo

rule34hentai.net/image/195546

Mount Fuku, the radioactive hole where the city of Hiroshima-Nagasaki used to be and the Great Wall

why not just post it?

Agreeing with Holla Forums doesn't make you special 8nigger

Wew laddie, we got us an actual halfchan refugee.
Go massage Hiroyuki's azn Boypussy some more, you absolute pleb.

Akihabara's strip
The Shibuya scramble
The Tokyo Tower

I've watched a ton of anime and I don't even recognise the first two.

The average person doesn't watch anime.

Maybe you'd recognize Shibuya from the overhead view?

You haven't lived until you've seen big name musicians attempt to be sincere about voicing pissing newborns

Shrek is a big guy

NEED MORE CANDYCANE

How would he have mangled identity issues?

I can't imagine.