Guess who's back, back again

Guess who's back, back again.

Truthy's back

so it's like nu/pol/ doing some bad comics & pretending to be leftists or something? seems like a weak false flag. too many layers of post-modern irony.

Don't know if this is a copycat but TruthSeeker was the funniest shit, way better than Drumpfsperg. Welcome back.

How new are you?

kek

kys

But I've seen that one before.
Hell, you even have it saved as a image hash instead of the usual filenames he gave them.

Deadmeme/10, we all know he killed himself.

Drumpfsperg is the one who killed himself. TruthSeeker just retired in shame after he was defeated by an Australian. I think he should have challenged the Australian to a rematch, he could have won with a bit more training, but I guess that isn't true communism.

ok?

Drumpfsperg was the one who got drunk the night before the inauguration and we made fun of him all night, right?

Good times.

Wait Drumpfsperg killed himself? I thought he just got laughed at on election night

Explains a lot tbqh.

Her also lost to a jew.

No shame in that m8, natural order o' things

What's happening here is the guy most responsible for trying to push memes on this board is having less and less success as his gimmick has gotten old and obvious, so now he's trying to revive the one that worked originally.

He's desperate to have an answer to the fashy piggos. When cumskin, reddipol and drumpf all failed to make an impact he's going back to what he knows worked somewhat. The parallels to the attempts at gommunism is funny.

you don't belong here
>>>/reddit/

Rumors of my death were greatly exaggerated, drumpfcuck.

TS had a meltdown on Holla Forums and Holla Forums like a week after the Inaugeration, posted some comics and was never heard from again.

Drumpfsperg 100% killed himself on Inaugeration, though. TS was meme'ing him way too hard.

Fuckin softcunt from Adelaide, I bet.

Trips confirm

CUCKSEEKER ON SUICIDE WATCH

I just don't understand dedicating your life to forcing memes. Doesn't seem very fun.

I guess he thinks he can meme Trump out of office and whites to extinction if he's just autistic enough. Perhaps he simply went insane at some point, trying to make Holla Forums into a politically correct safe space.

daily reminder

that was just some Holla Forums kid pretending, so you guys could have a circlejerk.

drumpfsperg was doxxed by guys on Holla Forums, they got his name & address. hold on I'll check my saved stuff.

But isn't it the left wing that thinks there are more than two genders?

drumpfsperg was obviously pretending
and it was spectacular until it lasted

Porkino confirmed for danker meme than cuckseeker.

**I asked the kid which one was Trump and he said "White one is Trump, the brown one is Shitskin. My dad made me enter him as Skin though."

That pigpen is pretty rad.

It's just the standard shit at the fairgrounds. Pretty sure it is the same bars and gates I used when I was raising sows in 4H 20 years ago. I don't see the county being willing to splurg and spend money on the white rural kids when they can piss it away on after school programs for the yuffs in the shitty.

TRUTHACCINO? DON'T MIND IF I DO!

Honestly, pigs are the animal of the white man. Kikes and mudslimes are shit scared of them, and a lot of nigs have an aversion that often leads them to turn to Pisslam anyway. Nips, gooks and chinks are too busy eating meat off of insects and abos prefer the automobile diet.

"I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."