The dogs came out of the woods behind them. Abdul Bashir saw one attack a man in his group...

archive.is/AafZJ

The Bulgarian border police arrived soon after the dogs. They ordered the refugees to keep their heads down. Then Abdul Bashir felt police kicking him and striking him on the back, head, and legs with batons and “something with electricity.” The police took the refugees’ money and cellphones before bringing them back to the border fence, where they beat and chased them some more. One of the border guards told the asylum seekers: “Don’t come again.”

What a bunch of shapeshifters.

If it's about heartstrings they're refugees.
If it's about "bolstering the public" they're migrants or asylum seekers.

They're invaders and treating them like they are is the only way to go.
Good on Bulgaria.

They better protect the angels within them.
t. German

Should have just opened them up and left them in the bushes.

that's a terrible thing to say user, littering is illegal.

According to the article this is the second time the guy was caught entering illegally, and the last time he got beaten too.

Hey Abdul there might me a pattern here.

Phew, I was afraid something happend to the Doggie.

He openly admits to being a smuggler helping shitskins infiltrate Bulgaria. They should have dealt with him permanently.

i guess that's why arabs hate dogs so much. man's best friend

In the picture there is a German Shepherd. Does the Bulgarian police only use GSD's or other breeds as well?

Can't seem to find anything about that on jewgle.

But found this.

Indeed.

GSDs are pretty much standard K9 units.
They're smart, intimidating, strong and love to serve.
They're not the only breed used, but certainly at the top, if not pole position.

I don't understand. Why didn't the Bulgarians just shoot the invaders?

Why can't we have these kinds of based boarder guards in the UK, god knows we need them.

I hope the dog was okay though, I hope it didn't catch anything from the filthy animals.

Every Holla Forumsack should own a German Shepard.
Mine potentially saved my life from a home invader when I was a kid. Woke up to find my door forced open in the night with him laying on the porch like he owned the place and a couple drops of blood around.

Bullets costs money, why waste them on trash.

your place must be nasty af

based Bulgaria

I've seen you post that before, so I'm inclined to believe it. I had a solid black one and he scared a kid my sister was sneaking in one night into a closet, and we couldn't get him to come out for ten minutes.

I taught him to jump the fence and to let himself in and out the back door (and close it.) I even taught him to fetch bottles of water, and to run to the front door from up to a mile away. And I don't even tske much credit for that, he was just that smart.

He was such a great dog that I can't bring myself to get another one, and he died years ago.

RIP, pup

Is this supposed to make me feel bad about a bunch of illegal invaders?

user please that's unhygenic

Bulgarian police are a bunch of corrupt traitors i see.

At least Bulgaria has a spine. Good for them.

I don't think you read the article.

TODAY IS THE BULGARIAN ELECTION DAY!
WHICH NON-POZZED PARTIES OR POLITICAL CANDIDATES ARE NATSOC OR AT LEAST THE CLOSEST TO THE NATSOC TO VOTE FOR! OTHER BULGARANONS!