BATMAN/ELMER FUDD SPECIAL #1

So, when was the last time editors at a comic book company okayed a title that made you wonder if they were on drugs, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ivzp9wmrcwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aah ah-ah-ah-ah-ah

be vewy vewy quiet, im hunting wats!

The concept could work a silly Batman story (Brave and the Bold). Art doesn't seem like it is one though.

It'll most likely be like DC's HB comics

Probably. Looks like OP didn't realize there was more to this little crossover-fest, though.

I'm looking forward to this. Should be a hoot.

And is that Foghorn Leghorn beside Sam?

Sounds stupid. I'm in.

'I am Elmer J. Fudd, millionaire! I own a mansion and a yacht!"

Looks great fam I'm looking forward to it.

Looks great

Is this the next 'KFC/DC special' comic?
Sounds gr8
Can't wait

Could be worse, could be the "Super Islamic Heroes of Peace" crossover with an unknown comic book franchise that was made to indoctrinate people that Islam is good and they dindunuffin, pure propaganda drivel, sadly it failed because it didn't cater to SJWs, and Miss Muslim got the title of "The First Muslim Superhero"

Its sad to see Alex Ross' talent wasted on covers for shitty comics. Same with the picture he did for the Marvel where the old heroes get taken over by the younger generation.

The entire industry, especially the big two likes to waste talent on shitty TV-one-season tumblr comic books.

Did all the other crossovers come out yet?
Space Ghost/Green Lantern and JL/Power Rangers piqued my interest.

I'll storytime them if they're out.

JL/MMPR just had issue #3 come out. The Hanna Barbera crossovers start March 29th.

Seems good
Not enough information
The concept is sound, but the grimdark art for coyote says it won't work.
Meh
Looks like a straight up fight nobody asked for.

Why are they doing this?

What a strange time to be alive…

HAVE THEY LEARNED NOTHING?!
youtube.com/watch?v=Ivzp9wmrcwE

ftfy

they shouldn't have pussied out

Oh, they're doing this again.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Though the Road Runner and Marvin one's look promising

You know I kind of dig the way they did Wile E, makes me think of Psycrow for some reason

Maybe this is just an early April's Fool Joke….

I hope

Are people really taken aback by this? and especially the Lobo/Roadrunner one? It looks like it could be fun…

After the Wacky Race Land and Scooby Apocalypse? Yeah

was that a full comic book or just one drawing?

Why not?

Nice

But shouldn't their handshake be a blur?

Does anyone remember that "WTF Certified" DCNu52 thing that caused outrage a few years ago because of the branding? And all it turned out to be was just some special fold out story twist surprise covers for the month of April.

This week when they released Justice League meets Power Rangers.

Before then, the week prior when they released 3 different X Files comics all at the same time.

When they release an issue of Squirrel Girl, Hellcat, Lumberjanes, The Seven Million Dollar Man, Lost in Space, Edward Scissorhands, biographical comics about political figures, blatant hagiographies like March, asspained reactionary comics like Three.

And so on and so on for every single week I've ever paid attention to new comic book releases.

It was a 4 issue miniseries. Someone storytime this shit

Archie Vs. Predator and Archie Vs. Sharknado stand out, but probably the MOST drug-fueled bad greenlight decision (at Marvel, anyway) was to let Kate Leth near Hellcat.

Thanks but I wasn't trying to be cheeky. I really unironically loved that KFC comic it was amazing

There was also the time Archie met the Punisher.

I love stupid silly fun comfy comics

Archie should have never stayed alive this long. Nor most comic properties for that matter.

I remember that storytime. That was awesome.

It really was.

Downloading it now. I'll storytime it in a bit.
If someone gives me the names of the rest, I can storytime some more DC crossovers.

Come on, Archie v.s. Predator was the best thing since all those Christian Archie comics.

Storytiming it here
Enjoy.

This will either be brilliant or retarded.

Oh shit I didn't notice that before.

The ending is absolutely batshit.

I hope they have the completely serious art style with a completely ludicrous story.

Half the reason the Flintstones comic is any good is because the art style is realistic and serious, while the actual content is even more ridiculous and satirical than the cartoon. (for the most part)