It's been a hard week hasn't it? Hitting the daily grind, running the rat race, climbing the corporate ladder...

It's been a hard week hasn't it? Hitting the daily grind, running the rat race, climbing the corporate ladder, workin-workin-workin day and night and bein' so tired o' 9 to 5…

Well tonight, my friends, is not about work, but about play! About fun! About making fun of bad movies and enjoying good ones!

Pull up a seat, make a friend, and join us here:
original.livestream.com/tedfufu

Choose from any of the movies below:
Cars 1
Pochahontas
Gumby Movie

OR

ENHANCE your viewing pleasure (it's not even ribbed!) by choosing either the Ted Box that smells like questionable fire, or the Yaki Box that smells like sparkles and code.

voting for the ted apologizing for an hour box

Voting Yaki Box

Flipping a Switch joycon says I'm voting for Yaki

voting painbox

Voting for Ted box on the first showing.

Ted box.

Red Rox

Cars 1

Tonight's first movie is Volcano, a movie in where a confused Tommy Lee Jones asks many stupid, confused questions about elementary science.

Hey, are you going to livestream the new Samurai Jack episode tomorrow?

No sir, we work only once a week.

That sucks

Do you know a way for a random user to stream the episode for the rest of Holla Forums?

No, but I bet many will be doing it when the torrents come out or at least immediately upload them to kisscartoon or somewhere.

I think Adult Swim is streaming it on their website if you check the Samurai Jack section in their streams.

GO VOTE FOR NEXT MOVIE

Yaki box.

Voting Yaki Box to close the night.

Voting Yaki Box

Set me ablaze, Ted

Yaki box, please. Please. Wash away the anger.

Flipping a combination Speaker/Air Multiplier says I'm voting for Ted

Voting Yaki ranting box

Next movie of the night is Barbie : Video Game Hero!

In it, our glorious heroine Barbie, who knows everything and can do no wrong, navigates her way through a video game world by throwing around basic terminology like "hack" and "code" and "virus" to save the day, because GAMERGURLS ROCK.